Mother Starts Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum was pushed back onto his chest now and had started moving her hips more and more.

Dave's left hand tried to clumsily get inside Mum's dress, which must've been uncomfortable because she moved suddenly. She got up, spun around and kneeled between Dave's legs. He looked a little confused.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" Mum suggested, her hands resting on Dave's thighs.

"Sounds like a very good idea" he smiled back.

He stood up before Mum had a chance to move, so now she was kneeling in front of him with his crotch in her face. The bulge in his trousers was visible even from my vantage point. Mum stared at it and then, almost in a trace, her hands moved up Dave's legs and began to stroke it. Dave laughed.

"Ha! Will we even make it to the bedroom?"

The trance was broken. Suddenly Mum seemed herself again, and quite nervous.

"Oh, um, yes."

She stood up quickly and he grabbed her and held her close to him, kissing her again, as they had started with. They broke off quicker this time and Mum led Dave to her bedroom. This required a shift for me too. Thankfully standing on the side of the bed I could get to the vent between the spare room I was in and the bedroom they had walked into.

They left the door to the living room open, so some light spilled in. Mum walked down one side of the bed to turn a small lamp on then rejoined Dave at the foot of the bed. She looked up at him sheepishly.

"It's been a while since ...I've done... anything like this."

"Don't worry," he said with his hand on her shoulder, "I bet you haven't forgotten anything."

He kissed her softly then drew back and moved his right hand, pushing Mum's dress off her shoulder, then did the same with his other hand. Mum's red dress fell to the floor.

Underneath she was wearing a matching red satin underwear set. Dave did the same thing I did and watched intently. Mum's body was far from perfect. Her tummy was a little saggy and had some stretch marks, as did her thighs. But this was to be expected, she was 60 after all! Her skin was tanned with little freckles in many places. She looked amazing standing there in the soft lighting.

Mum shifted slightly, then reached back to undo her bra. As she removed it her breasts finally came free. They sagged with age, hanging low nearly over her stomach, but they were still quite large and her dark nipples were rock hard.

Dave still stood there, not moving, taking her all in and smiling. One hand on his mouth like he was contemplating a work of art. She looked at him and he motioned with a nod of his head towards her underwear. He was taking control of her, making her undress in front of him.

Mum slid her thumbs inside the waistband and slowly pushed her underwear down. As she bent forward to complete the motion her big tits swung forward and I couldn't help noticing how low they hung. As she stood back up it was a magnificent sight: my mother completely naked. Her pussy was still very hairy, though the hair was much greyer in colour, it also grew in a natural triangle which was pleasant on the eye. My eyes traced up and down her body, over and over. My mother was no super model or porn star, but she had one of those perfect "MILF" or "GILF" bodies: big hanging tits that weren't too saggy, wide hips, soft skin, a few wrinkles but not too many, and hopefully she had a nice wet pussy too. I was so impressed and happy for my mother; with a body like that she deserved to be fucked every day.

"You look amazing. Now, sit back on the bed," Dave instructed.

"Aren't you..." Mum started to protest.

"In due time, but first I want to taste you. Sit down and lean back."

Mum did as she was told; sitting on the bed, leaning back on her elbows with her legs over the edge. Dave moved to be between her legs. He kneeled down at the side of the bed and held her ankles. He raised them and pushed them back so that her legs opened wide and my mother's pussy was on wide display to both him and, unknowingly, me.

It was a nice "meaty" cunt with big, darkish pussy lips. Mum looked embarrassed again, as though her cunt had never been opened up for view like that before. From my vantage point I imagined I could see it glistening with juices.

"So beautiful" he said before raising his index finger and then running it up and down her waiting slit. Mum moaned in response. Dave began making small circles over her clit. Mum's moans got louder, she closed her eyes and her head went back. Dave let his other hand move over her body, grabbing one of hers breasts in his hand and squeezing.

Dave moved in closer and began kissing his way up Mum's thigh. As he did Mum unconsciously opened her legs wider, inviting him in. I couldn't get a clear view but I knew what happened next as Dave's face became buried in my mother's pussy and she moaned loudly. Dave got into his work, wrapping his arms around her legs and pulling her cunt onto his tongue. Mum, now lying flat on her back, continued moaning like a whore. Her hands started to move over her body, stroking her belly and her fat tits.

It was an amazing scene: my mother naked and moaning, touching her body with her legs wide open and a fully clothed man slurping hungrily at her pussy. It seemed that Mum was well on her way to cumming when Dave stopped and stood up. Mum looked at him, a slight pout on her lips.

"You taste perfect, but now I think I want to fuck you." It seems funny but I think Mum was taken aback by his use of the word "fuck", despite everything they'd done up to this point.

Mum watched as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a fairly hairy body and while Dave was big, he wasn't muscular. He even carried what looked like the start of a spare tire around his waist, but if Mum cared she didn't show it. He then unzipped and dropped his trousers and underwear in one go, revealing his hard cock standing to attention.

It wasn't a giant cock, six or seven inches, but it was thick and cut. And below the throbbing cock sat a pair of hefty balls covered in the same dark hair that was on his chest and back. Mum couldn't take her eyes off it.

Dave moved to the bed and climbed up on my mother, kissing her as he went. He spent some time sucking on her hard nipples while kneading and squeezing her tits. Then he kissed her hard on the mouth, his hands still moving over her body.

Dave leaned back, casually pushing Mum's knee wider open with his hand, giving me an excellent view of her now clearly wet cunt. Her large pussy lips were slightly parted due to how wide she had her legs spread and the hair was matted with juices and spit.

Dave spat on his hand and then smeared it on his hard dick. He took his cock and slapped Mum's clit with it twice. Then Dave slid his dick up and down her wet slit; her fat cunt lips parted and surrounded the head of his cock.

Then he pushed. His cock found almost no resistance from my mother's cunt and he went balls deep on his first stroke. Mum gasped and grabbed his arms, Dave smiled down at her.

"See I told you an old girl like you never forgets how to take a cock," Dave said, reminding Mum again of her age. "Do you like this dick?"

"Mmmm yes, it feels so good" my mother purred in response.

"Good girl"

Dave pulled his cock almost all of the way out, then pushed it back in. He started getting up a good rhythm, pumping his cock deep inside my mother's slippery pussy. I could hear the wet slap of their bodies over the moaning. Dave leaned forward and grabbed Mum's tits and squeezed them hard as he fucked her.

He had started grunting as he fucked and now leaned forward over her. Mum's moans were getting louder and deeper and it sounded like she was close to cumming. And I have to say, I was excited at the idea of seeing my mother having an orgasm.

Dave slowed down and hooked his arms behind her knees, pushing them up so now she was as wide open as she could be. In this position Dave had almost rolled her up. Her belly and legs showed all of their wrinkles and her fat tits were pushed up under her chin.

Dave pushed forward, which raised Mum's ass up off the bed, and began pounding his cock hard into my mother's cunt. Dave's grunting was getting louder and louder and he started muttering under his breath as he did, but with Mum now almost screaming in pleasure I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Mum's hands reached around and held on to Dave's hairy back, now slick with sweat. Her moans had changed and I realised I was watching my mother cum.

Her moaning reached a peak and I could see her legs strain against Dave's arms as he pushed her wide open. Her face and chest were flushed red. As Dave still grunted and pounded her from on top, Mum was trying to fuck him from below, needing more cock inside her as she orgasmed.

Slowly her moaning softened but Dave kept fucking hard. The slapping sounds were wetter now and I assumed that my mother's pussy was flowing with cunt juice. Dave's grunts were loud but now that Mum was quieter I could hear what he was muttering to himself.

"Fuck yeah. Take that dick. Such a hot old cunt. Fuck yes," and so on. His breathing was heavier and his grunting more animalistic. Suddenly Dave let out a loud long moan and slammed his cock home into Mum's cunt and stayed there.

His muscles relaxed and he collapsed on her, spent. Mum began to kiss him and I reflected on seeing someone fuck and cum inside my mother.

For the first time I noticed how hard my own cock was. This had been a spectacular success! Mum got laid and I got to see it. Now I had to figure out how to do this again. As I was contemplating this, I got to see an image I will never forget. Dave rolled off my mother and admired his own handiwork.

There was my 60 year old mother lying naked on her back. Her skin still slightly flushed. She kept her legs wide open, almost where they were when Dave was fucking her. Her saggy tits, lolling to one side, were bright red where Dave's mouth and hands had done their work. And her cunt, my mother's cunt, was gaping open. Her fat cunt lips were now flushed red and spreading wide. Mum's fuckhole looked sloppy and was leaking Dave's cum out onto the bed.

From the floor a buzz came from the pile where Dave had left his trousers. He got up and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. Mum went to move.

"Just a text Baby, stay there." Dave winked.

"Mmmm ok," Mum smiled back, "I am very relaxed right now."

Dave, still naked, checked his phone and began typing while Mum reclined. Another surreal image from a surreal evening.

I climbed down quietly from my vantage point and sat on the bed thinking about what I had seen. It suddenly dawned on me that I would need to escape at some point too.

From the other room I heard Dave say:

"That's a huge wet patch," laughingly.

"You certainly made a mess of me," my Mum replied.

"Just wait and see what I do to you next time"

"You mean, you want there to be a next time?" My Mum's voice was almost pleading.

"If you want there to be. This was lots of fun and you're great in bed, so I'd love another chance."

"That'd be nice" said my mother.

"Plus," Dave added, "I bet you give a great blowjob."

"Hey!" yelled my Mum playfully, then giggled.

I heard more noises, but no speaking so I got up to my spy hole again. Mum and Dave were on the bed, side by side, kissing with Mum's leg draped over him.

Dave moved his arm up Mum's side, gripping her.Then rolled onto his back taking her with him. So now she was straddling him, her tits resting on his chest and her ass facing me. It was certainly the ass of an old lady, sagging but still quite round.

Dave moved his hands down to grab each buttock with his hands and he grabbed her ass hard. As he did, Mum leaned forward to kiss him, the combination spread her ass cheeks wide open. I was treated to a clear view of Mum's used cunt.

Her pubic hair was soaking wet with cum and Dave's sperm still ran out of her open pussy. Her large labia were still slightly red and hung either side of her cunt. It was a wonderful sight. I also got to see her asshole; a tiny puckered star in between her big wrinkled ass cheeks.

Dave was really pulling hard now so her holes were on good display. He worked his fingers inwards and stretched her cunt open even more. I thought that my Mum never looked so beautiful.

Dave moved one hand down between Mum's legs and grabbed his hard cock. He ran it up and down her open pussy, searching for her hole. He moved it up, found her asshole and pressed forward.

"Oh! Slightly lower!" Mum reached back and grabbed his cock, guiding it to her cunt.

"It was worth a try," I heard him reply as his cock slid up and inside my mother's pussy.

Mum gasped again as Dave moved his hands to her wide hips and pushed her back onto his cock. Mum wiggled her ass as he slid in the final inch, causing both fat cheeks to wobble and show off every wrinkle and stretch mark.

Dave groaned and pushed up from below. Mum pushed back to get Dave as deep he could go, then she began to grind. I could see Dave's hands were only lightly resting on her hips, this was all her. My Mum had become a proper slut while fucking this guy (or maybe she always secretly was).

Dave moved his hands up her body and then softly pushed Mum upright. She moaned again as Dave's cock was pushed deeper in this new position.

She reached back and held his legs and using that leverage began grinding again. I was truly envious of Dave as the view of my mother upright and grinding on his dick must've been fantastic. I caught glimpses of her big tits as they swayed and bounced from the grinding; I imagined her sagging belly would be doing the same. From behind I was able to watch her ass cheeks crinkle and squeeze as she fucked Dave.

Mum leaned back further and kept grinding. I realised that this would give Dave a better view of her pussy as she was fucking him, and I think she knew that too. Dave took one of his hands off her hip and moved it to her crotch. Mum's sharp intake of breath followed by moaning let me know that he was working her clit.

Mum started moving faster and faster.

"Oh! Oh! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it baby, cum on my hard cock!"

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cummmmmmmmmaaaAAHHHH!!"

Mum leaned forward as she orgasmed. Her tits swung out forward and I saw them almost hit Dave's face. She buried her face into Dave's chest, still moaning as her orgasm continued. I realised that in this position Mum had revealed her asshole again and it was pulsing which each contraction of her orgasm.

Dave was moaning too. He moved both hands and wrapped them around Mum's waist holding her firmly in place and began fucking her from below. From where I was I could see Dave's cock pistoning in and out of my mother's now very sloppy cunt at high speed. His big balls bounced and slapped against Mum's ass.

His grunting increased in tempo along with his fucking. Mum was grunting too now as Dave was almost using her like a fuck toy. Then suddenly he stopped and let Mum go.

"Roll over! I wanna fuck you from behind," he said in a matter-of-fact fashion.

"Oh! Ok."

Mum got off Dave's cock. As it slid out of her I saw how wide it was gaping now and how sloppy it was as Dave's previous load of cum was now spread all around her cunt and all over her fat pussy lips.

Dave quickly sat up and guiding Mum until she was on all fours across the bed (side on to my spyhole). Mum's fat, hanging tits grazed the bed and her belly sagged. My Mum probably would've thought that she didn't look good, but I thought she looked like a perfectly beautiful old slut.

Dave was quickly up and in behind her. He used one hand to open her ass cheeks and his other one to guide his cock inside her waiting fuckhole, groaning as he slid it in deep.

Reaching forward he grabbed Mum's shoulder and started fucking her hard. Pounding her from behind, grunting and swearing under his breath. Each hard stroke was followed by a loud slap as their bodies came together. I watched as Mum's ass and thighs rippled on each impact and her tits swung wildly.

Dave kept one hand firmly on Mum's shoulder as he slammed into her but moved his other hand back and rested it just above his cock. I heard Mum make a loud surprised "Oh!" But then Dave moaned loudly, sounding like a rutting bull, and began pumping another load of cum inside my mother's cunt.

He didn't move as he came but pulled her back onto his cock, filling her up. Finally he let her go and she slowly collapsed forward onto the bed, leaving Dave where he was was with a softening cock, covered in cum and pussy juice.

Dave leaned forward and kissed my mother on her ass and then up her back.

"That was amazing, thank you," he said in a soft voice.

"Yes it was amazing, thank you too"

"Mind if I lie down?"

"Please do"

Dave lay down on the bed next to Mum and kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry, I can't stay the night, but I am happy to lie here for a while if you like?"

"I remember that you said that before, but I'd like you to stay for a little while if that's ok?"

"Absolutely"

I climbed down again and left them to hold each other. I figured that I would wait for Dave to leave and for Mum to fall asleep and then creep out of the house. In the meantime I still had a massive hard on. Seeing my mother fuck like that had stirred something in me. I hoped that I could convince her to fuck more guys on one night stands. But then how the hell was I gonna watch them like I did tonight?!

It seemed like hours passed before I finally heard Dave making his apologies, and call a cab. Mum responded with a sleepy murmur. I got up to look through my spy hole. Dave was partially dressed and still playing with his phone. He finally finished dressing and walked over to my sleeping mother.

Dave reached down and kissed her softly before running his hand down over her still exposed body. Mum stirred and let out a contented purr. Dave stood up and walked out. I heard him make his way through the living room and then the front door open and close behind him.

I waited for ten minutes then sneaked out myself. My head was full of ideas.

12