All Comments on 'Mother Tongue, Son’s Helper'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to SueDanym for cowriting. Be sure to check out her work in the link at the end of the story.

As always, much appreciation to all readers. I hope you've enjoyed this.

Take care,

Heyall

LekoeLekoeover 5 years ago
Promising

Well written and promising for future stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I liked it. The story moved along and it reminded me of a teacher I had in college. Thanks for your time and imagination.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Great story

Known a few teachers like that back in school. Makes me wonder whatever happened to them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

Nice story. Very hot. I think you need to write a sequel. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

Very hot story. I'd love to read more about this hot sexy mom.

wantheadandmorewantheadandmoreover 5 years ago
Makes me want to learn spanish.

Please keep writing, just awesome

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
Teaching Assistant

In part two, Chris could become Mrs. Flores’ teaching assistant and make her a real believer in this type of teaching motivation. Mom could also get with Mrs. Flores and practice new motivational techniques on each other. Good story! Five stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
"You know how much my mother helped me..."

Glad wife knows about husband's mother. I had to start with" my parents were quasi nudists, always watched my mother change", the reaction was determined how much I could tell. Unfortunately, could never tell everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needed a bit more of Flores's POV

Great story with fluidity! I wish you'd explored the "cunt teacher" perspective a bit more. You hint at her being a sex-deprived, stuck-up sour puss, but I wish we had a glimpse into her mind, either through 1st person POV or more speech/action from her.

Look forward to more from you.

~sfw

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unconventional but effective method

Mom's have used similar motivating techniques to improve son's attitude, behavior and grades. Often just a helping hand and a little show is effective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read. Continuation?

Please write a continuation, very well written. Maybe the professor should get another role in the sequel for one or both mother and son.

lantern04lantern04over 5 years ago
More please.

I'd really like to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now you need chapter 2

You need to pick it up with Chris coming back after a semester abroad and meeting with a hot Professor Flores in her office for a report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

Solid basis for a 2-3 chapter story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn, made my eyes water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

I was almost expecting miss Flores to be waiting to perform clean-up duties.

JohnhswingJohnhswingover 5 years ago
More please

I think this needs a number of sequels!!! Professor and father alike!

StanBreyStanBreyover 5 years ago

Give it another go where she agrees to lick the dick instead of jumping straight to a blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MOTHER TONGUE, SONS HELPER

More. let have lick with his tongue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

i so wanted him to fuck the professor doggie style while shecate the mother

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
rofl

I agree, I so wanted him to have the teacher doggie style and the teacher eating the mother out as punishment.... good story... now how does it fuel dad when he hears and smells the after effects.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Brilliant one

Shame there is no sequal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
extended

this is one of your stories where you jumed and skipped the week. thoughts readers would have been happy with the week build up to the office encounter. then a part 2 with the sex afterwards and the return of dad. don't normally comment but would have liked more story in this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...