Mother Tongue, Son’s Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

I could hardly breathe. Mom looked eager and aroused, like she wanted this more than I did.

***

About an hour later, I entered the office of Professor Flores. This time, I felt confident, mostly because of the 'relief' Mom had given me to calm my nerves. Her incentives worked like a charm.

Professor Flores sat behind her large desk and didn't bother greeting me. Ironically, she looked like one of those super strict teachers you'd see in porn. I wonder if she knew that.

"Ready this time?" she asked sarcastically, seemingly delighted by my predicament.

"I've been studying harder and smarter."

"We'll see."

The test began. She handed me a piece of paper with a paragraph typed in English. I had to orally translate everything into Spanish.

When done, I was sure I nailed it. The professor looked at me in disbelief.

"One more," she said, with an angry edge.

She gave me another piece of paper. This time it was a bit longer and there were more complex words and phrases. I had to think for a moment. Then I closed my eyes and thought about Mom and her tongue. It focused all my energy in the right direction.

I recited the paragraph slowly and with care. Professor Flores wanted perfection and that's what I delivered. The look of disappointment on her face boosted my confidence level.

"How did you improve so quickly?" she asked, in an accusatory tone. "I've been teaching Spanish for over a decade. Students never improve this fast."

I smiled, "Like I said, lots of practice."

Professor Flores paused. "I think you were purposefully holding back during our previous meetings."

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"I think it was a case of self-sabotage. Deep down, you don't really want to go to Spain, so you held yourself back. Now that your grades are at risk, you've decided to step up your efforts."

I couldn't believe it. When I did badly on her obscenely tough exams, she seemed delighted. Now that I finally managed to do well, she was accusing me.

"I swear, I've always done my best," I replied. "I've just managed to study a lot smarter."

She sharpened her gaze. "How?"

"My mother's been helping me," I admitted.

"Elana?"

"Yes."

The look in Professor Flores's eyes changed; for a brief moment, they warmed. But it was hard to read her body language since she's always so cold.

"How has she been helping you?" the professor asked. "How was she able to help you improve when you've been studying with more proficient students for months?"

I tensed. "She has ways of motivating me, I guess."

My response was as vague as possible, but the professor gazed deeply into my eyes to discover the truth. Had I given away my secret? The professor crossed her legs and pursed her lips.

"I still don't believe you," she said, reverting to her rigid posture.

I was stumped. "What else can I do? How am I supposed to prove myself?"

"You could always bring your mother in here. I'd love to hear her side of the story."

Now this was getting bizarre. Professor Flores and my mother were roughly the same age and had the same level of seniority at this college. But now, it seemed to be turning into some sort of twisted power-play.

"Are you sure?" I asked, confused by all this.

She nodded. "Yes. Bring her in and we'll sort this out. If I'm satisfied that she helped tutor you, then maybe, just maybe, I'll approve you for the study-abroad program in Spain."

"In that case, I'm sure we can work something out."

Naturally, I was thrilled by the news. It was still really weird though. What exactly did Professor Flores want with my mother?

When I got up to leave the office, I noticed the professor uncrossing her legs and breathing deeply-- whatever that meant.

Mom's Perspective

Elana was furious that the professor would ever insinuate such things. She sat with her son in the dining room, plotting their next move. Chris even suggested giving up on the study-abroad program, but Elana was a fighter, especially when it came to her son.

As they discussed the situation, another concern lingered in the back of her mind.

"You didn't tell her anything... did you?" she asked, delicately. "You didn't make any mention of our study methods, right?"

He shook his head emphatically. "No way! Not even a hint. Nada."

"Good, because gossip in the faculty lounge spreads fast. The last thing I need is for rumors to spread about how I lick my son's crotch."

"Is it a rumor if it's true?" he asked with a sly grin.

"Very funny."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, let's just forget about the program in Spain, ok?"

Elana raised an eyebrow. "Why? You don't think I'll show up?"

"Will you?"

"Of course I will. Professor Flores is a lunatic and it's time someone puts her in her place."

"But you're colleagues," he pointed out. "Couldn't you just call her or something?"

"It's frowned upon to use academic privileges this way. I'm going to her office purely as a concerned mother. Not as a fellow professor."

"Yikes."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Sounds like you're ready for a fight."

"Just let me do all the talking," Elana said, briskly. "I know how to handle women like her."

The fire in her heart was real. She would defend her son and emerge victorious. That was always the ultimate turn-on.

***

Going to the teacher's office with Chris was far more degrading than Elana had expected. It made her feel as though her son had done something wrong, when in fact, he had done everything right.

However, don't ever underestimate a competitive mom who's been pushed into a corner. That was exactly how Elana felt, as she stared Professor Flores in the eyes. She and Chris sat next to each other on the couch in the office, while the professor pulled up a seat in front of them.

"So, this was all your doing?" Professor Flores asked accusingly. "You somehow made your son into a modern day Don Juan?"

Elana's jaw tensed. "For the record, I'm sure that my son's Spanish is more proficient that many of the other students you've approved for the study-abroad program."

"Oh really? What makes you so certain?"

"Instinct."

What Elana actually meant was, 'You are a cunt.' The tension was palpable as the two women stared each other down, while Chris sat nervously near the crossfire.

"Unfortunately, I think Chris has been engaging in self-sabotage," the teacher said, with confidence. "I think, deep in his subconscious, he has concerns about going overseas. It's perfectly normal for students to be intimidated by spending several months in another country."

Elana shook her head and laughed with derision. "You're way off the mark. Chris has always given his best effort for your class."

"Oh? Then how did he improve so quickly? How did he suddenly learn to roll his vowels and syllables like a true Spaniard?"

"I... helped him," Elana said, vaguely.

"How? Until you can prove it, I won't feel comfortable approving his application."

It was the moment of truth. Elana had been dreading this moment. Deep down, she never thought it would come to this. She had assumed that the professor would fold the moment they locked horns. As it turned out, Professor Flores was a formidable foe.

"I gave him proper incentives," Elana said. "Chris is a handsome and virile young man. I simply motivated him with my... skills."

Two audible gasps followed her admission. Chris was shocked that his mother had revealed such a private thing. And Professor Flores was stunned by the suggestive revelation. In fact, from the looks of things, Professor Flores's cold demeanor seemed to have melted.

"To which attributes do you refer?" Professor Flores questioned, her voice barely above a whisper.

Elana stared her down as the dynamic had shifted. "My tongue."

This was it; Elana found the weakness for which she had looked. The typically cold professor seemed to be panting, while she licked her lips! She was positive that the professor was secretly aroused. Chris may not have realized it, but Elana could spot the tell-tale signs of female arousal a mile away. After all, for a short time in her college days, Elana had enjoyed the 'company' of several women. It was with them that she honed her tongue maneuvers.

"You cannot be serious," Professor Flores said, once again composing herself, icy demeanor intact.

"The results speak for themselves. The fact is, I've made my son a much better student, simply by using my tongue. I even promised him that if he does well today, I'll give him an epic blowjob. So tell me... who's the better Spanish teacher? You or me?"

It was like the air had been sucked out of the room. Elana was positive that the teacher was now dripping wet, since her legs were clenched together and her nostrils flared.

Professor Flores breathed deeply and bit her lip. "Prove it."

"Are you sure? The results could be messy."

"Yes, and if I'm satisfied that you're telling the truth about this study method, then Chris can go on the trip."

Elana turned to her son. "Chris, I want you to stand up so we can show your teacher the proper way to motivate a young man."

"But... but..." he stammered.

"Just do it," she said, with complete authority. "You deserve the reward I've promised. After all, you will pass this class and go to Spain."

Professor Flores raised an eyebrow. "We'll see about that."

Elana was inpatient for Chris to stand, but he seemed to be in slow motion. She sensed he really wanted the motherly blowjob, judging from the newfound bulge in his pants. Knowing Professor Flores was making him nervous, she grabbed his hand and turned him to the side. That way, she could be sure the bitchy professor could properly enjoy the show.

Sinking to her knees, Elana unbuckled and lowered his pants and underwear. She was definitely shocked at seeing his huge, manly cock. It was the first time she had seen his penis in many years, and it was fully erect! Knowing she was the one that made him stiff had filled her heart with maternal joy.

Elana typically gave passionate, wet and sloppy blowjobs that drove her husband wild. But in this setting, she decided to make a point. Chris was handsome, smart and respectful. She decided to treat Chris to a highly proper, gentleman's blowjob, because that's how he should have been treated by Professor Flores.

As she began, Elana exhibited mannerisms you might expect to see from the Queen of England. With a straight back and perfect posture, she scooted forward until her face was directly in front of his cock. Gracefully, she placed her fingers around the shaft, while keeping her pinky erect.

Then out came her magic tongue. Initially, she just licked off the spot of precum that hung on the edge of his dick. Savoring it, she glanced over at Professor Flores, who had one hand at her breast and the other between her legs. Smiling like the cat that ate the canary, Elana returned her attention to Chris's cock.

She engulfed the head while moving her tongue along the underside. Then she took him to mid-shaft and began her special ministrations. Elana undulated her tongue along his staff while sucking. Chris groaned and trembled from the new sensations.

In keeping with her primary goal, Elana maintained perfect etiquette, while treating her son like a king. Though sucking and slurping, she sounded like someone having a pot of tea, as opposed to a woman sucking cock. And when a drop of saliva threatened to leak from the side of her mouth, she used her other hand to wipe it away, neatly... like a lady.

This was passive-aggressiveness at its finest.

"You're... you're b-b-blowing... your son," Professor Flores said, bewildered by the sight.

Elana casually removed Chris's cock from her mouth, holding it as if it was a priceless artifact, though it was covered in saliva. She retained her posh mannerisms while showcasing her son's throbbing manhood.

"You just stuttered," Elana claimed, victoriously.

Professor Flores tensed. "I did not!"

"You did. Now, you will acknowledge that I'm actually motivating my son with this new study method. Admit you were wrong, and that my Chris deserves to go on thezz trip to Spain. And don't keep me waiting."

She kept stroking and lovingly caressed her son's beautiful erection while she stared down the teacher with a triumphant gleam in her eye.

Professor Flores licked her lips and acquiesced. "If you make him cum, I'll let him go on the trip."

"Oh, he'll cum... and then he'll go." Elana enjoyed her play on words.

Elana opened her mouth again and dutifully went back to work. Confident in her abilities, she proceeded to bob back and forth over his veiny cock. Chris started thrusting forward in rhythm with her and soon filled her throat with his flesh.

From the way Chris grabbed her head, she knew he was close. As he withdrew, she decided to finish him off. During his next pass, she flicked her tongue once more while moaning. The incoming sensations proved to be his undoing and Chris unloaded a massive amount of cum in her mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot onto her tongue. She was relentless in milking her groaning son.

Feeling satisfied, Elana swallowed loudly. She wanted there to be no doubt that she was the Queen of Fellatio. Turning, she leveled her gaze at the wide-eyed Professor Flores.

"I think you owe us an apology," Elana said, leaving a small amount of cum around her lips and chin.

Intentionally, she let some latent cum drip from her son's penis onto the floor.

"I most certainly do not," Professor Flores countered, though her defense seemed to be weakening.

Elana crooked her finger. "Come here. Clean my lips and chin. Then I will graciously let you clean my son's dick, though you don't really deserve it. Let's be honest, you've made my son miserable this past month. Now it's time to make amends."

Without saying a word, Professor Flores lowered her head in deference as she got down on her knees. Elana stuck out her chin, expecting to be cleansed.

"Every drop," Elana commanded.

It was a real treat watching such an uptight professor on her knees, crawling over to them for a snack. Elana tilted her head towards the newly obedient woman and felt a thrill when Professor Flores stuck her tongue out and licked every last drop. Elana had to admit the professor had a pretty talented tongue herself.

This was the first time Elana had cum cleaned off her face in such a manner. It was very exciting in a taboo way, especially since Chris watched. Judging by the eager look in his eyes, he was enjoying the lewd display. The bane of their lives had now been reduced to performing a cleanup job.

The lapping ended when every last dollop of cum had been removed. Then Professor Flores licked the excess cum from her own lips, sheepishly.

"Now, clean my son," Elana said. "Then we'll be even."

Professor Flores paused. "I can't. It's against school policy for me to..."

"No one is going to tell," Elana giggled. "You already have his cum in your mouth, so what's the big deal?"

Professor Flores blushed and timidly leaned forward to take Chris's wet penis inside her mouth. To see Chris's flaccid, cum dripping cock which was covered in her saliva, disappear into the teacher's mouth, made her smile.

"Thanks mom," Chris murmured while being sucked off by his former nemesis. "You're the best."

"This is what mothers are for," she said, feeling vindicated.

Epilogue:

Slapping sounds filled the living room as Elana's body rocked back and forth. Her pants were down and she was bent over the couch, as her son was fucking her roughly from behind. This was the sixth time they had fucked since the office blowjob.

As stellar as her son was, Elana had to keep an eye on the clock in the living room. Her husband's flight would be landing soon and they needed to be on time. Her fingers dug into the couch as she screamed from her powerful orgasm. One of the benefits of their privacy was that they could be as loud as they wanted. And Elana was certainly a screamer.

"Fuck!!!" she cried, clenching her jaw. "You're spoiling me."

15 minutes ago her hair was perfectly done for her husband. Now it was a mess from all her thrashing. Her pussy, which was freshly shaven, now had cum seeping from within. At least her top still looked presentable.

Her son pulled out after he had dumped his load, and Elana felt herself gaping after being stretched to her limits. Cum ran from her vaginal walls, past her labia, and she quickly reached over for a tissue to sop up the mess.

"Your pussy is the best," Chris proclaimed as he sat naked on the couch, still trying to catch his breath.

She wiped inside her pussy. "Put your clothes on. We'll be late."

"You're right."

Elana got a real rush out of seeing Chris wipe his flaccid cock with a tissue. She loved the sight of his soft penis being rubbed with their cum mixture. Even more enticing, he had no intention of washing since he was already getting dressed. Their combined scent would be in his underwear while they rode to the airport.

"If you're not going to wash, I won't either," she smiled, pulling up her panties, then zipping her jeans.

He chuckled. "The car might smell."

"It's your dad's fault. Now give me a kiss."

While both of them still held their cum covered tissues, they shared a sweet mother/son kiss on the lips. As usual, out came Elana's tongue. Wet, sloppy tongue kisses had become their new normal. As Chris had learned the fun way, there was no tongue like a 'Mother Tongue.' The kind of tongue a woman like Elana had. A tongue made, trained, and motivated to please her son.

The End

Co-written by the extremely talented, generous and creative SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12