All Comments on 'Motherfuckinghell'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Another great tale by the dawg!

Loved it man, Keepem comin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

really great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

What a great story well written and certainly hooks the readers intrest. I will be looking for the sequile as this is too good of a start to be only one story or chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dezurtdawg, you'd really benefit from some remedial writing classes.

Go to the library and find a book that walks you through the basics of writing. Take the lessons to heart. For instance, saying that someone 'shouts' something. Honestly? Seriously? 'Say' something. 'Exclaim' something. 'Groan', 'Moan' or even 'Sigh' something, once in a while. You know who writes stories where the characters 'Shout' things at one another? I'll give you a clue: They're probably too young to have actually HAD sex yet. (And a word of warning: if and when you ever DO get the chance to have sex with another person, if you start SHOUTING things at each other, you probably won't get the chance to FINISH, unless you're in a sound-proofed room.)

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous re: remedial writing course

Now that IS funny! Obviously we have NOT had sex with the same people! No, it isn't always a shouting match but by god when it's really great it can get quite loud...at least in my experience. If my kids ever read this they might have to ask me just how they got here...that is if you are correct. which you aren't.

Thanks for reading and the kind words.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
english 101 not here,but a erotic site

all is well,if english is the only fault.keep writing your stories your way.

cddreamcddreamabout 13 years ago
loved it

im not into the whole incest subject, but the unknown incest as in this one was hott!! screw the guy that didnt like your grammer.. were on a porn site not a fucking college campus. what the hell is wrong with people?? I would love to real round two!! :)

sojumonkey69sojumonkey69about 13 years ago
good read

I liked it even if the sister was a bit aggressive in a weird way :) Anonymous or secret incest are very cool.

I've been saying for years that people who lose their erection over a misspelled word or a randomly used comma should go get therapy for that instead of they fact they want to fuck their sisters. WHO GIVES A FUCK. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF STORIES TO READ.... GO READ THEM.

Thanks for taking time to write!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Great

Just keep writing your great stories and don't worry about the absent minded dumb asses that has nothing better to do than complain. Thanks for all your stories and please keep writing. All i would like to see is more chapters on some of your stories. THANKS

larry74403larry74403about 13 years ago
Very good story

I liked it alot.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
You've got a gift

I don't know how you do it, coming up with a succession of hot stories every time. And every one of them totally engrossing. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pfffft.

It strains credulity that a guy would find his sister's voice only vaguely familiar rather than immediately identifiable. His knowing she was in the adjacent room, and therefore one of a select few candidates, makes it even more preposterous than when you've used this device previously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It takes something special..

D.D.You always seem to write the greatest stories.Perchance a special gift. Think of the monetary value of this work #5's all the wayis payment enough. Ciao

dre_jonesdre_jonesabout 13 years ago
Got me off

Makes me wish I had a sister! Nice job!

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Pfffft. It strains credulity

So we have an 18 guy chugging beers quickly as he hopes he doesn't get kicked out of the party. Remember he was not invited and had to sneak in! Then he gets goaded into entering a totally dark closet where an equally drunk...or more likely drunker...girl starts blowing him. And his small brain...the one getting blown...is doing all his thinking. When she speaks it is very slurred which when added to his addled brain means it only sounds familiar.

Okay, you don't buy my premise as described above. I have only heard my sister's voice once when we were both wasted and I didn't know it was her until we bumped into each other with the lights on! When I add to this the fact that most guys would not expect their sister to do such a thing I really don't see this as that big of a stretch!

But hey, thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. Just wish you had a name here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Done.

Just wanted to say other then the few descrepencies of hearing her voice, (which with the combo of a reletively innocent boy chugging a few beers and how horny he would be first time and second bj)...srry went on a rant there..Very well written enjoyed it in its entirety. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't get it

Where is the "Mother" in all this.

Very misleading title

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To 'Anonymous' who doesn't get it.

Pulease tell me you didn't want me to call this 'Sisterfuckinghell'! As stated in my story Tom's sister Wendy says that basically to piss off her mother. Any other phrase could show her to be upset - shit...aw fuck it...son of a bitch...etc. - but for one reason or another Wendy has gotten used to always saying it BECAUSE it really pisses off her mother. It is now a habit whether mom is there or not. Who knows, maybe someday I will revisit this one and delve into that issue more fully.

desertdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Holy crap!

Damn I must be tired, can't even type in my own moniker! No writing tonight!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Motherfuckinghell

Hey dezurtdawg, thanks for the story.

The only change I would make is to introduce 'Motherfuckinghell' earlier in the piece, maybe Wendy says it a few times throughout the story. That way, when the mystery girl in the closet says 'Motherfuckinghell', we know that it is Wendy, we dont need a explanation. I think it would have made the story more effective.

tomharrison52tomharrison52almost 13 years ago
thanks

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Great work!

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukover 12 years ago
Superb

What a great story. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ugh! They were drunk!!

The reason he only vaugly noticed a similarity of her voice is because he was drunk... Does it matter? Not exactly... It was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Deserves more!

This was so hot, that it deserves more! 5/5 stars!

Chaser56Chaser56over 12 years ago
What a story!

Man, This is one teriffic story and it is one of a number of stories that screams for a second chapter. Please be merciful to us readers and let us read about the further adventures of Tom and Wendy. Great Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree

with chaser 56

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
wow

how could I have missed his master piece

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow amazing just amazing

This auther has to make a damn book that's how good he is at this wait no he's like 100x better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Are you going to continue it? I hope you do.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
hot!!

damn good ..enjoyed ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love all your incest stories. You're my favorite writer. You need to continue this story and write more stories. What are you waiting for. Thank you for the stories.

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
more required

this story oh so deserves a sequel or three. each time i read it i like it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCESTLOVE

Waaaow!!What an exciting story!I had a boner and had to wank my big cock till I cummed like a river!Believe me .INCEST WITH YOUR SISTER OR AUNT is the best of thing that can happen to someone in his sexual life!However the incest must be consensual!Love must be added to the sex sessions with your sibling!You will feel like if u were in paradise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks

I do not have a huge cock, nor have I been with one of my sisters....I HAVE experienced women in that throng?, that moment?,

Viva la petite mort! I live for that! To be there when / while it happens, is life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Guess your sister finding out that her brother is her dream come true, makes her less of bitch, though not by much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Again, I know it's a fantasy but it's a HOT fantasy..... Please continue the story..... You might consider adding the mother or an aunt? Maybe even the mother and the father? But the father probably wouldn't have as big a cock so keep it to the mother and maybe her sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY GOOD

VERY GOOD STORY AND IT REALLY NEEDS A FOLLOW UP STORY.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

m1k3m1k3about 8 years ago
Great story

Thanka for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
enjoyed it

good story I enjoyed it. brother learned a few things and sister was over whelmed.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
very good indeed

you could write a couple more chapters to this especially once all the sisters girlfriends work out what is going on and want a bit of the action.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Good story

Another chapter would be nice, you left the ending too open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would love to see the next chapter if you decide to write it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Why is it that so many of these stories make the sister a complete slut?? Most men don't like or want sloppy seconds, knowing your sister is in a closet blowing every dude who walks in would make people go "Eww!! WTF?!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One track mind

I've read all of the stories of this author up to this point and one thing I can say is that the author seems to have a very narrow and one track imagination. All of the stories so far have been so similar as to dull the senses. But, I will read the rest of his stories just to see if one will be different enough to tickle the imagination and produce a surprising different enjoyable story.

The old fart

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

i think this was about the 4th time i read this.

would love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
God Like

That is how I describe your writing.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
THANK YOU!

Please may i have another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HILARIOUS

I know my comments come late to the party but just came across your stories. As far as your writing abilities I find you no better or no worse then the vast majority of authors on Literotica, I figure it is a free read so unless it is totally attrocious I thank you for your efforts.

What I do find hilarious though is you seem to get gouded into having to deffend your work and justify it, explaining how an 18 year old chugging beer may not this or that, how you have HAD sex (as if that was offending so much that you might still be a virgin) and it got so loud you were "shouting". Not looking at your writing skills because they are adiquate but you really need to develope a thicker hide. LOOL

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
FUNNY,you should ask??? ^*!^*!^*!

THE QUESTION WAS ,WHO FUCKED ME??.

OMG !!!! IT WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER.

THIS WAS A GOOD ONE, AND FUNNY.

...THANKS...

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Perfect....

All too often stories start out with a lot of background. So much background in fact that 3 pages have gone by before the actual story begins. Then there the stories where someone says something and they explain why they said it. Three paragraphs later blah, blah, blah, blah, and so on. This story was perfect!! Kudows to dezurtdawg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good. I gave you 5 stars. Loved it from the start to the finish.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Short and oh so sweet!

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

how come none of these brothers ever bothers them the fact that their sisters are basically whores?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Evil_Monarch.Wouldn't be much of a STORY then would it?

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

I believe the fact that it is his sister and let's face it pretty much all brothers want to have a go at fucking/ making love with their sister at some point same as with their mothers (not me when it comes to my mother, Sister/s yes. Never happened though). Its happens more than it is believed to happen.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story 5 Stars will probably be rereading at some point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It wasn't much of a story, for exactly the reason Evil_Monarch mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with dezertdawg that I’ve never gotten a response from the help. To concentrate things so I’ll know if I had already read a story I sign each comment

This was fun to read. I’ve read other similar stories & have enjoyed them all, but this will. Be. saved .

Great 5star tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 full stars! Great and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

7 months later & it’s still a fantastic beat off tale. Too bad Wellbutrin robs. Me of the ability to cum.

Damn!

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous