Motherfuckinghell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean to get you so upset. I promise never to sneak into a party you are at again. Really I never thought it would upset you so much."

"That's not what I'm mad about you little shit." She stared into my eyes for several seconds before saying, "You went into the closet that night didn't you."

"Well..."

"Don't lie to me."

"Yes."

"And..."

"Hell, you go to those parties, I don't! I was just curious about what was going on in that room. Next thing I know this huge guy is telling me to get inside and do better than the previous guy did." Wendy started crying again and I quickly said, "Oh shit sis, don't cry about that. I've been blown before!"

Smartly I just held her and waited for this tear flood to end, hoping she would be all right about this even as I wondered how to tell her all I knew. Finally she stopped crying and I wiped her tears away with my fingers.

"Thanks, um, so...um...how was it?"

"Shit sis, it's not right to tell!"

"Not normally it isn't but right now it is a MUST! Now how was it?"

"Well........shit.......she was doing a real good job going down on me......"

"AND? Come on, don't stop now!"

"Damn sis. Okay, anyway I was really enjoying things when I had a thought about the guy ahead of me and gave a soft laugh that seemed to really piss her off."

"Does that mean you liked what was happening?"

"Oh hell yes! It was much better than any BJ I had gotten before! But she misunderstood and instead pulled off of me and then all of a sudden her pussy pushed onto me and I became a man right then and there."

"What was that? Go back. You became what?"

"A man. Yes sis, your little virgin brother lost his cherry in that dark closet that night. Damn she felt good too!" Wendy's face had a puzzled look then softened in wonder so I said, "Sis, are you all right? You look sort of strange."

"God I was SO mad at you. But now...now I don't know what I am."

"So tell me," I went on as I tried to make her believe I had no idea that we had fucked, "which of your girlfriends has picked up your favorite saying?"

"W...what?"

"Just as we were finished the girl said your favorite saying, and I couldn't recognize her slurred voice."

"Do you mean 'Motherfuckinghell'?"

"Yup, that's it. Well, who has started saying it too?"

"I...I'm not sure." Wendy sat there on my lap, her legs straddling my hips for several silent minutes. Her head was tight against my chest as she slumped into me, our arms around each other.

Figuring I might as well push the envelope a bit I finally asked, "So what did I do that made my sister so mad at me?"

It wasn't till she lifted her head up and looked at me that I noticed she was crying as she mumbled "Huh, what?"

"Aw shit, I must have done it again! Damn sis, what did I do to...."

Suddenly she scrambled to get off of me and then ran from the room crying loudly while also croaking out loud, "Oh my god, what have I done!"

After she left the room I looked down and said "Aw shit," when I saw my rock hard cock straining against my pants. Wendy must have felt it just before she left. I had been too intent on her to notice it before.

I waited about five minutes for my boner to subside before walking to her room. When I knocked she softly said through her tears, "Go away Tom."

I knocked again then just turned the knob and entered her room even as she once more told me to leave. "I'm sorry Wendy," I said as she pulled her face from her pillow and looked at me. "I didn't mean to do that." She gave me a puzzled look before I went on, "I didn't even know about it until after you got up and left me. I'm real sorry about popping that boner out there."

"You...you what?" she said as her eyes flicked to my crotch then back to my eyes three times.

"I, um, figured you felt it and that's why you were mad and left."

She spun instantly around and sat up as she said, "Oh gosh no Tom! You...you didn't do anything! It's me, it's all my fault!"

Her face broke again and tears poured out breaking my heart – shit she's my sister and I do love her.

I covered the 12 feet to her bed and pulled her into my arms as I sat beside her. Instantly she wrapped her arms around me and hung on tight as her body shuddered through even harder tears. "Come on sis, everything will be all right! Just wait and you'll see," I said as I tried to convince myself.

"I'm such a slut!" Wendy cried out before she buried her face in the crook of my neck. Her tits felt divine rubbing against me as she sobbed crocodile tears. Some moments later she said into my neck, "I really screwed up this time Tom. Things will never be the same." Then her tears flowed even harder as she shook in my arms, her hold on me tighter than ever.

"Okay, now I'm really confused." I said continuing to play dumb. "First I was a shit and a bastard, but now you are the one who did something. I'm still trying to catch up here so just what did you or I do that was so damned bad?"

"I...oh god...I...oh god help me...I..." and she buried her head again as she hugged tighter to me as she burst into tears once more. My head turned towards her neck and as I exhaled the hairs behind her ear swayed in the soft breeze. "OH MY GOD, THAT'S ONE OF MY SPOTS!" she cried out just before her lips clamped onto my own and her tongue reached for my asshole through my mouth. I'm not that dumb and if a hot female is going to kiss me like that I am by god going to kiss her back!

Her hands were everywhere on me, including rubbing my crotch hard and with full strokes. She groaned when I grabbed her left tit and gave it a hard squeeze. When her kiss slacked off I said, "Good god sis..."

She grabbed my hands and moved her face back about ten inches from mine. "Quiet, I need to say this quickly or I may never get it out. Friday night........I.....I.....sucked your cock and then I thought you were laughing at me. So I, oh god, I spun around and slammed my pussy onto your cock and fucked you! Oh god forgive me, I RAPED MY BROTHER! I didn't mean to do it. I didn't mean to do that to you."

I started to speak but she kissed me quickly then said, "Shut up now! Shit now I know how Juliet felt! God how I tried to find that mystery man that night! But nobody knew who you were and I was SO pissed. I thought I had cum before with other guys but, oh my god, I came SO HARD in that closet that I can't think of anything else. When you breathed on my neck you hit the spot none of my boyfriends could find. You started my engine and it needs to finish the race. Right now!"

"What?"

She stood up and pulled her top off in about two tenths of a second and then stood before me in a sexy and super shear white mesh bra, her nipples hard and shining bright pink through it. She started pulling off her jeans as I sat there in shock.

"God damn it Tom, I fucked you and made you a man! Well now the only man who has ever really made me cum needs to fuck me and make me cum again! Clothes off NOW!"

I had my t-shirt off when she stood there totally naked before me. "My god sis, you are incredibly beautiful! Holy shit!"

Her hands shoved me onto my back as she tore my pants off while saying, "We'll talk later! I need you undressed and inside of me NOW!" My pants and boxers hit the floor seconds later as her eyes took in the sight of my once again rock hard cock. She grabbed my arm and pulled as she went onto her back with her legs spread.

I stopped with my tip right at her entrance and said, "But Wendy, you're my sister and..."

"...and I need to be fucked hard so I can cum again!" she finished for me. "You are the only guy that can do it so god damn it FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR BROTHER RAPING SISTER AND MAKE HER CUM AGAIN!"

Once again my little brain won out and my hips shot forward spearing her with about six inches of cock! "Oh god yes, you feel so good! Don't stop brother! Fuck your mean sister and make her regret all the mean things she's ever done to you!"

Wendy stopped talking then as my hips were pounding into her so fast and hard that she had no power to form words. Most of the time her eyes were staring right into mine as she moaned and groaned in pleasure. Less than ten minutes after starting her head pulled back and she gave one loud and unintelligible scream while her pussy clamped onto me like a ten ton press. Seeing her cum pushed me into overdrive and she snapped her eyes back to mine with a look of shock on her face.

About a minute later she cried out, "Oh god Tom I'm still cumming! Oh god! Oh god! Fuck me! Yes, pound my pussy! Slam that cock into me deeper than any man has ever been! Mark my pussy! Oh my god claim it as yours! Oh god yes, I'm cumming again!"

Her hands grabbed my face and pulled our lips together as she kissed me hard and deep once more. As the kiss went on her hips resumed pumping back at me in time with my still moving cock. No girl had ever kissed me for so long or with such intensity. We were looking right into each others eyes when I saw a little change just before she ripped her face away and cried out, "Holy fuck I'm going to cum again! Don't stop! Fuck me! Oh my god yesss! Motherfuckinghell I'M CUMMING ON MY BROTHER'S COCK!"

Her pussy clamped onto me harder than I thought possible and my balls exploded shooting their loads of sperm straight out my cock onto the deepest wall of her pussy. The instant my jizm shot out of me her body shook mightily and her pussy tightened even more around me. She had been just starting down from her climax but my eruption pushed Wendy right back to the peak again. Her arms and legs grabbed on to me so tight that I could merely kneel there on my hands and knees. My sister clung to me tightly as she managed to push her pussy on and off of my shaft in short four inch thrusts, crushing her clit each time I bottomed out inside of her.

Finally it was over. Our body's great needs had been sated and I knelt there gasping while she clung tight to me with her arms and legs. It wasn't until I moved a bit that I realized she was not touching the bed; instead she was completely suspended from my body.

Well over five minutes had passed since our climaxes had ended and still we silently remained as we had ended. "Wow," I said softly.

A very soft and contented voice below me said, "Oh my god, that is for sure a double wow!"

I dipped my hips back and then rose up so I was standing on my knees. Wendy tightened her grip around me even more as I moved so I just stood there near the middle of her bed. About three minutes passed like that before I flexed my shaft inside of her while softly saying, "I love you Wendy."

Her body shuddered in front of me as a huge sigh escaped her lips then she whispered back, "Oh my god Tom, I love you so much! I was so worried about how you would feel about me after we did this" I flexed my shaft once more "oh god that felt so good. I have never felt this good before! Oh shit you really need to stop doing that inside of me!"

"Why?" I asked as I did it again. "I kind of like it."

"Oh god, you don't know what you are doing to me," she said into my shoulder as her pussy started moving up and down my shaft in little two inch movements. After about six of those I pivoted my hips thus changing the movement into about five inches. On the second such move Wendy's face moved to right in front of mine as she begged me, "Oh god bro, please either stop that or fuck me! OOF! Oh god I think OAPH, that you are OOCH going to fuck OOF me OAPH! Don't stop! Oh god please don't stop!"

Forty-five minutes later I pumped her pussy full once more as she came for the third time in this go around. Her legs were on my shoulders and I was pressed into her as deep as humanly possible. "My god, I was so pissed that you had fucked me that night. Now I can't fathom us NOT fucking! How the hell can my little brother be this good?"

I gave her a powerful full length thrust while saying "Little?"

"NO! Good god you are two or three inches longer than any other guy I've been with and so much bigger around! NO, no, you are quite large enough; I meant to say my 'younger' brother. How the hell can my younger brother be so damned good at fucking?"

"I think that comes from having one hell of a teacher."

"Huh? I know I was your first but as I recall you rang my bell royally the first time, thank you very much my stud brother."

"What I mean is that sometimes I would overhear you talking with your girl friends about guys and how they left each of you hanging. That pissed me off that they just didn't care about their partner. So I found some real good adult video sites on line and down loaded some very good scenes where you can tell the guy really got the girl off. Then I found out that I had quite a bunch of scenes but just a couple of different guys, so I knew it was the guy's ability that shown through.

"I studied their moves and techniques quite a bit – and yes I jerked off one hell of a lot – until I was certain that I knew several fairly good pleasure spots on the different women. I also downloaded some scenes with these same ladies where they seemed totally bored and not at all into the job. These guys knew of none of the spots and methods that the other guys used. Any way, I vowed I would always make certain to get my partner off before she got me off!"

"Jesus, who knew what a great guy you are?"

"Well, until Friday night I guess nobody did," I said giving her a hard thrust with my hips. She pushed against me while shaking her head rapidly. I grabbed her shoulders and quickly rolled us over taking the bottom while Wendy ended up sitting on my cock.

"Holy fuck!" Wendy looked at me in shock before she repositioned her legs so they were bent by my waist. "Holy shit this feels good! Okay brother dear, I guess this is the start of round number three! Hope you really meant this!" I gave her a powerful up thrust making her eyes bug out as she gasped out "Oh my god, I think you certainly did!"

Her table clock showed 55 minutes had passed when her fourth climax of this round began. She really clamped onto me with her pussy and my balls erupted shooting powerful ropes of cream into her moist depths once again. Wendy was crying out in release but when my first rope shot into her she flung her head back and screamed "Motherfuckinghell I'm cumming again! Oh my god give it to me! Yes....YES....YES...oh my god....Motherfuckinghell I'm cumming so damn hard on my brother's cock!"

Her body came to a full stop with my shaft buried to the hilt. Then she rose up till she was sitting on my cock with a funny grin on her face. "What?" I asked.

"Oh god, I was just thinking that I have just been gang banged by the smallest yet biggest gang on earth! You win bro; I am done for the night." And then she just rolled to her left off of me and onto her back as a big sigh escaped her smiling lips.

Well it turned out she wasn't done. But she was done for about four hours during which she gave me two incredible blowjobs and swallowed my load each time. I didn't laugh once. She woke me later and we fucked for about two more hours before sleep over took us once more. Neither of us made it to school the next day.

12