All Comments on 'Motherly Love Ch. 01'

by nootnoot98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ap2techap2techabout 9 years ago
Size matters?

Your story is pretty good. The only thing I have an issue with is dick size. This isn't necessarily aimed at you but writers in general. Yes some men are extremely well endowed but at nineteen?

How about more stories about normal sized guys. Thick is fine as long as you avoid the "soda can" size.

All I'm trying to say is normal can be just as good as extra long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1st or 3rd person?

You started writing in the first person, using "I's" and "me's", then switched to 3rd person "Dylan" and "he's", then back to first person, before switching to the mom's point of view for a moment. Just pick one viewpoint...it's less confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * *

Go to your local Community College. Take English 101 & 102 again. Get an "A" in each course. Then have Dylan fuck Momma in her asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
how about cutting this young writer some slack?

The guy's in his early 20s, and clearly deeply interested in the intriguing subject of family fucking, aka "incest." That's already a big plus in my book, and this story concerns the absolute best kind of family fucking--motherfucking. Okay, the hero's size is kind of whacky, but the ease with which Dylan and his mother get it on is pretty understandable. Dylan's a 19 year old male, which means he's a nonstop semen producing machine--his young balls never quit. He's totally ready to shoot that semen up any warm wet female hole available. His mother is like too many moms nowadays, sexually unfulfilled. That honeyhole between her legs is sadly neglected and bereft. She looks over her big strong good-looking kid--whom she loves to pieces--and things start happening "down there." I believe that this situation is repeated countless times nowadays, with needy moms living with their teenage boy. And lots and lots of those mothers and sons, more and more all the time, just piss on the old outmoded taboo and go ahead and act like the couple in this excellent story. The boy slides his fat young penis up inside his own mother's welcoming vagina, and pumps away with all his youthful energy and wild enthusiasm. "Holy shit, I've got my cock up the same cunt I came out of!" Mom's frustrations melt blissfully away, and her kid blows his balls and splatters his sperm up inside his beloved mommy. Not to worry, though. He's got plenty more where that came from and mom's capacious cunt is always open for business where her darling baby boy's concerned.

BG187BG187about 9 years ago
1 star

I lie in bed scared of what's to come ( pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is normal for a young writer to think. Fucking right off the bat. Dont complain how a normal young guy thinks. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Bad

Not a great story, but pretty good. I'd like to see you try some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God short story

A lot of feelings but moved too fast. Should start with the spying and jo and progress slowly from there.

nootnoot98nootnoot98almost 9 years agoAuthor
Update - Please Read

Hello all,

I regret to inform that this is the last story I have written or will ever write on this website. I guess writing just really isn't my thing, so I'm just going to give it up. Sorry if this leaves a cliffhanger towards this story. I had originally intended for this to be a three-part series, Dylan's aunt would come into play, Dylan's mom would actually get pregnant, and that would have worked its way into another series. I just can't handle the hate, writing isn't my thing apparently so this will be the last time you ever hear from me.

Thank you to those who actually LIKED my stories, go ahead and keep reading them and whatnot. Thank you to the one's who gave me support and gave me constructive criticism.

Goodbye and Farewell,

nootnoot98

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous