All Comments on 'Mother's Adultery'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
too confusing

Very bad, if this is your first time then you need some work. You mixed up the names of the characters several times calling the dad Mark then Peter then introducing a Peter then mistaking the son jeremy with Peter's name. Keep track of all the names while writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Duplicate Submission

Read earlier your submission entitled "The Adulteress" which is the same story. What gives? Did you try to edit/change to second entry? If so, you failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupid Kid?

Feel sorry for the poor sap, if she cheated once she will cheat again. Once they get that thrill of the sneaking around it will eat at her till she does it again and i doubt if they hadn't got caught that it would have only happened once either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another fuck slut whore

but at least it showed her hubby had been lusting after the other woman as it didn't take long for them to shack up but then she got her son - like they say - vice is nice but incest is best.....but I thought she was pregnant to the other guy perhaps it was a false alarm and the son got his sperm in first....so it should be....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad

father left that cheating slut...incest doesn't work for this story. it's a loving wives story.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
1 star ⭐️

Again the mom is a hire prior to the son. If the son isn’t first at mother stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
dumped

the lady is a whore, why support her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous