All Comments on 'Mothers and Daughters Pt. 06'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really loved this chapter

I really enjoy your writing, especially the parts about Briana's humiliation at being forced to shave, him forcing her to present/slapping her tits, and being forced to suck nate's dick after he fucked her ass. I'm just a bit confused as to why Pavlina bolted. I thought she wanted to go back to Canada. I assume that we were told earlier in the story and i just missed it. Could someone answer that for me? But ya, top notch chapter, cant wait to see more.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Anon

She was due to go back to Prague but she had escaped a molesting family member also part of the police so didn't want to return and be sexually abused by him.

HamsterHamsterover 8 years ago
Don't Understand

What does Pavlina's disappearance have to do with Brianna? We were led to believe that the two AeB cases are separate. Pavlina was allowed to leave and Brianna could not until her debt was cleared. Is there still a concept of guilt by association in Germany?

deltablondedeltablondeover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Comments

I appreciate the feedback. The characters and scenes do evolve, and there is more to come!

As for the guilt by association concern, we learned in earlier chapters that the AeB is an administrative process, not a judicial one. This situation is similar to the police temporarily suspending a driver's license at the scene of a traffic stop because a motorist blows .05 alcohol even when .08 is the legal limit. The penalty is executed summarily on the spot. It is a curtailment of an administrative process - the issuance of a driver's license - and is therefore not subject to a due judicial process. Many jurisdictions have this administrative penalty. There is no judicial oversight or judicial due process except through appeal.

Similarly, the AeB is an administrative process, and as such, a lower threshold of due process applies. An AeB status can be revoked for a variety of reasons - flight risk being one of them. When a known traveling companion flees the AeB system, the remaining AeB subject could themselves be reasonably interpreted to also be a flight risk. When an AeB status is revoked or curtailed, the person accused of the original crime is returned to the situation they would have been had there been no AeB program - in custody awaiting trial. There is no resulting violation of the accused judicial rights.

Deltablonde

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wasn't sure if I liked this story when I started following it. Nate is an asshole, but, he is close to what a real person would be in many ways. I find the insights into Germany..if they are correct..to be informative, having only passed through on vacations. It's a good story....better than most....good job.

rdc2rdc2over 8 years ago
Interesting story!

I found this to be an interesting, erotic, and well written story and like the previous commenter stated, I found the insights in Germany interesting as well. Looking forward to more chapters to see where the story goes from here! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really good story! I can’t wait to read the new chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous