All Comments on 'Mother's Day Flowers'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

Well-written and moving. The true essence of motherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gay, just too gay

There's nothing worse than a fat, old gay man writing a gay story. Terrible stuff. Please take up photography and forgot writing. You suck at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A very touching story

The story was pretty short and not what I expect from you as a writer ;-) but it was a pleasant surprise. As to the idiot below's comment on 'too gay', what does that even mean? You're either gay or not. And a beautiful and emotional piece does'nt deserve such rude comments.

sr71plt is a good 'gay male' literotica author. One of the best on this site. If you don't apprieciate his writting stay the hell away.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Very sweet

Nicely done. Not much else to say.

woman3450woman3450almost 14 years ago
Excuse me?

I thought it was a beautiful story.

Constructive criticism is OK but the remarks under Gay but too Gay were down right rude.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done

Sweet and touching. A new story from you is always welcome. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

this was a nice story...just waaaaaaaaaay too short!!! i was really just starting to get into the story when i looked around for the rest of it and realized that it was done :(

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
Too short!!!!

I love your stuff.... I think I read all and would enjoy reading it all again... This was remarkably sweet as all your other work. You are definitely skilled, keep it up...

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 14 years ago
Masterfully executed

You always bring such fresh perspective to familiar issues, and you do so with subtlety and precision - I enjoy that most about your writing. Yes, this story is short, but it was long enough for a single character to share all the emotions and memories my imagination needed in order to flesh out these five people's world: their beliefs, choices, strengths, flaws, insecurities and dreams. Sounds like a job well done to me.

Absolutely awesome.

AH

Amorata49Amorata49almost 14 years ago
Perfection

It was a sweet and charming little tale. It reminded me of the works of the great O. Henry.

As to Gay, just too gay, judging from his penmanship, there's no doubt as to why he's not a writer. There's a saying; Those who can, do. Those who can't, become critics, and Gay, just too gay is neither a doer nor critic.

darthatheosdarthatheosalmost 9 years ago
Familaraty.

Hearing my hometown in one of these stories is always weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...