Mother's Day Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a line that I don't think I can cross." I didn't know if I believed that anymore, but I felt that I had to stand strong. What kind of person would I be to let myself do this?

"Oh please! Are you honestly telling me that you've never checked me out before?"

My mind flashed back to earlier this morning. That fleeting glimpse of Mom's panties when she bent over. My dick hardened a little at the thought. Oh God, that was terrible! What was wrong with me?

I hadn't ever checked my Mom out before, at least I wanted to say that I hadn't. I mean, sure, I'd made note of her body before, and how attractive she was, but that wasn't the same.

Even now, my eyes strayed over Mom's body, sizing her up in a completely different manner than I had ever looked at her before.

She was, after all, very attractive, even at 43. Her face showed almost no signs of aging, and she could have passed for 38, even with her muted makeup. Her big hazel eyes stood out against her rosy cheeks, modifying her soft, caring features.

Her long chestnut-colored hair framed her beautiful face and hung down beneath her shoulders, having just a little natural wave. She liked to add blonde highlights near the bottom for a bit of pop, which now stuck out to me as rather bold and sexy.

Mom was wearing a very cute top: a thin knitted sweater with a dipping neckline that I now realized was quite revealing. The V-shape funneled down to display quite a lot of cleavage, and the fabric of the sweater clung tightly around Mom's chest.

For the first time, my eyes were drawn to my mother's breasts. I had always known that she had big boobs before, but now I was actively thinking about them. The image was sticking in my mind like a parasite; I felt an overwhelming urge to see them, like nothing I had experienced before.

The rest of the sweater hugged Mom's hourglass figure, showing off the benefits of her recent fitness kick. Her thin waist flared out to wider hips, and her skinny jeans were complementing the tight sweater excellently in showing off her body.

Mom had known exactly what buttons to press. I was putty in her hands.

"Well, I mean, you're obviously very attractive," I stuttered. My eyes had become fixed again on her cleavage. Why was that the only thing in my mind now? I should have felt disgusted, but I only felt turned on, yearning to give in and accept. "But I could still never..." I trailed off, my convictions wearing thin.

"Just think of it as the ultimate Mother's Day gift," Mom said. She leaned further forward. I had subconsciously done the same, our faces now just a few inches apart.

"This is wrong," I whispered.

"Says who?" Mom replied with a smile.

That smile was the straw that broke the camel's back. It melted away the last shred of my opposition. I tilted my head to the side and leaned forward as Mom did the same. Our lips met, colliding in the most impassioned and sexually-charged kiss of my life.

Mom's lips were so soft, and I could have let myself completely melt away into her. I was suddenly extremely hot, and my dick throbbed against the tight restraint of my jeans.

It felt like an eternity that our mouths were pressed together, but it was likely only a few seconds.

I ended it first, pulling my head away. We stared right into each other's eyes, our foreheads nearly touching.

"Holy fuck," I whispered.

"Thank you baby," Mom replied.

I leaned forward and kissed my mother again. She pushed back against me, cupping my cheek with one hand.

This kiss was less sensual, but much more raw and ravenous. Our mouths opened in a French kiss, well beyond anything that a mother and son should do with each other (as if we hadn't crossed that line already).

Mom's tongue snaked out first, slipping past my parted lips. I reciprocated, our tongues locking together in a beautiful, loving dance. I wanted to explore every inch of her.

Her hand moved to the back of my head, pulling me in tighter. She sucked on my tongue a little bit before twirling her own inside my mouth. There was something inside of me, compelling me to taste her more deeply, like a hunger that couldn't be satisfied no matter how badly I tried.

Time seemed to slip away in our embrace. My eyes were closed, thinking of nothing but Mom's subtle fragrance and the amazing feeling of her mouth on my own.

She pulled away, finally ending the kiss after the longest and best couple minutes of my life. Both of us panted heavily, regaining our breath in the hot and sweaty car interior. We stared back at each other again and Mom smiled. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

"Jesus, I didn't realize how badly I wanted to do that," I admitted.

"Don't worry. We're just getting started," Mom said with a wink.

Her hands moved to the bottom hem of her sweater, and she slowly pulled it over her head, drawing out the tease as I stared first at the sliver of exposed midriff, then her toned stomach, and then finally at her chest as she fully shed the sweater and threw it into the backseat.

Mom giggled as my eyes locked onto her breasts. She was wearing a lacy baby blue bra that was very sexy. It matched the panties that I had briefly spied this morning. Had that been intentional too?

Mom stared at me with a sultry look hot enough to burn holes in my skull. She brushed her wavy hair behind her shoulders before painfully slowly pushing the straps of her bra off her shoulders.

She slipped her arms through, but to my dismay, the cups of her bra stayed in place. She reached behind her back to the clasp, and I heard the hook come undone. She held her bra in place for just a second before letting go and freeing her breasts.

And my god, were they magnificent. Mom used her arms to push the sides of her boobs in a little, squeezing them together. They were big, probably a DD, and absolutely perfect. Even at 43, they were still full and perky and a gorgeous tear-drop shape, with almost no sag. Her pink nipples stood erect in the middle of quarter-sized circular areolas.

My mouth hung agape and Mom giggled at my stupefied state.

"Holy shit," I muttered.

"You don't have to just stare," she encouraged. "You used to touch them all the time."

I reached out slowly and cupped her boobs in my hands. This didn't feel real. It felt like a dream.

I squeezed Mom's tits gently, feeling the soft skin rub against my fingers. Her nipples brushed against the palms of my hands as I groped her supple breasts. I had never felt a pair of boobs as perfect before (although truthfully, my sample size was extremely small) and I doubted I'd ever feel ones as perfect again.

My fingers strayed to her nipples and I took both nubs between the thumb and index finger in each hand. I squeezed and twisted her nipples lightly, trying to be extra cautious. I could feel them hardening against my touch. Small bumps now studded the pink skin of her areolas.

A small moan escaped from Mom's mouth, and her head tilted back a little bit. She looked so fucking sexy like that. I leaned forward and brought my lips to hers again.

Mom kissed me back, slower and more sensuous this time. I continued to play with her nipples, bringing them fully erect and hard. My hands cupped her tits again, groping them harder and more forcefully this time. I never wanted this to end.

Mom cupped my cheek with one hand and slowly pushed back against me. She flipped up the armrest part of the center console with her other hand and leaned in closer to me.

I felt that free hand press against my stomach, feeling my (not particularly existent) abs through the thin t-shirt. My heart skipped a beat as the hand trailed lower, down to the waistband of my jeans. Her fingers deftly undid the button and pulled my zipper down. My cock lurched against the flimsy boxers i had on as her fingers brushed over it.

I ended our kiss, but my mouth continued exploring her body. I bent over, smattering her neck and chest with kisses. I finally stopped cupping her boobs, but my hands were replaced immediately with my mouth.

My tongue flicked against the nipple of her left breast. I circled around the nub a few times before my lips pressed to her skin and I took the nipple in my mouth.

"There you go, baby," she encouraged. "It's been a long time since you've done that."

While I sucked on her breast, Mom's hands gripped the waistband of my jeans and boxers. She tugged at them, and I lifted my hips off the seat, letting her pull them down to my knees.

My dick sprung loose, finally freed from the restrictive fabric prison.

"Oh my," Mom purred. "Someone's happy to see me. Very happy."

My erection throbbed. I kept my concentration on her breasts, gently nibbling and sucking on the hard node. I switched to the other breast, her left tit now shining with my saliva.

Mom's hand brushed against the inside of my thigh. My heart pounded in my chest. My breath drew in, and her hand wrapped around the base of my cock.

"Hmm," she moaned. "Your dick is so beautiful. I wish your dad's was this nice," she added. I definitely didn't need to know that.

Her hand slowly moved up my cock, squeezing it lightly. Her fingers rubbed against the sensitive skin of my head, making me twitch slightly.

She worked back down, her grip loosening as she went. She stroked very slowly and methodically, painfully teasing me. I was so hard, and about ready to burst. But her fingers played over my cock expertly, just keeping me right on that edge. It felt so amazing.

We stayed like that for another minute or two. Mom's pace quickened a little bit, but not by much. I withdrew my mouth from her tits and moved to kiss her again, my hands threading through her hair.

Pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock and onto Mom's stroking hand. It was quickly rubbed back into my shaft.

Mom moaned and broke the kiss off.

"God, I need to taste this," she muttered.

I certainly wasn't going to stop her. I relaxed back against the seat and took my t-shirt off, finally giving my body a break from the twisted position I had been in. Mom maneuvered herself so she was on her knees on the passenger seat. She leaned over to my seat, holding the base of my cock steady with one hand. Her pert ass stuck up in the air right at the passenger window.

Her neck craned down, now only a few inches from my cock. I reached down and pulled Mom's hair back to keep it out of her face. All I could see was the back of her head, but I felt the heavy breath of her open mouth against my cock. She leaned down the final inch, and her soft lips wrapped around the head of my cock.

"Ohh fuck," I groaned.

Mom held my dick in place with one hand and slowly bobbed her head down my cock. I felt my head sliding along her tongue, inching towards the back of her throat. She kept going, taking me up to her gag reflex. She had more than half of my cock down.

She pulled back to my head. Those full lips ran over the sensitive organ, making my thighs quiver. Holy shit I had never felt something so amazing.

Mom's cheeks drew in and she sucked on the head of my cock while continuing to run her lips over it. Her tongue flicked out over the tip.

"Goddamn," I muttered. "That's so fucking great."

Mom pulled back, letting my cock slide out of her mouth. She looked up t me briefly with a big smile on her face.

"You like your mom's mouth on your dick?"

"Fuck yeah," I responded.

Mom turned her head back and ran her tongue over my head. She tickled the tip at first before circling her tongue around. A drop of pre-cum leaked out and was immediately lapped up.

Her tongue found its way to the underside of my swollen helmet, and she licked a long trail down, following one particular vein. She came back up the same path and swirled her tongue around my head again.

Mom let a string of saliva fall from her mouth onto my shaft and stroked her hand up and down a few times, rubbing it in. Her lips pressed down against my head again, dotting it with soft kisses while her tongue gently massaged the gland.

I felt like I could barely take any more. Her mouth sealed around my dick again, right at the ridge where my shaft met my helmet. She sucked on my head, and ran her lips over it again and again, faster this time. The only sounds in the car were the lewd "glug" noises coming from her plugged mouth.

Mom dipped her head deeper on each successive bob, taking more of my cock in. Her tongue moved along with her mouth, licking every inch of my shaft it could reach. It felt so fucking amazing.

That wonderful mouth kept working, taking in much of my cock. I was so close, each movement of her mouth bringing me closer. I couldn't hold on any longer. One more bob, and I was sent over the edge.

"Oh shit," was all I could groan. I came explosively, much harder than I had ever experienced. My thighs tightened and my whole body shook. My cock tingled, and a sudden burst of pleasure consumed me, almost making me black out.

My load rocketed out into Mom's mouth, splashing against the back of her throat. She was caught by surprise, but kept her mouth sealed around my shaft like a pro. She pulled back to my head as I continued cumming, shooting my spend onto her tongue.

The climax seemed almost endless for me, and rope after rope jizz kept spewing out, completely coating the inside of Mom's mouth. She tried to keep up and swallow everything, but a few strands seeped out onto her chin.

Finally, I came down from that orgasmic high, and my cock stopped twitching. Mom's tongue flicked over my head, coaxing out one last drop.

She continued sucking on my cock for another minute, keeping me hard, before finally pulling her mouth off with a "pop." She planted a gentle kiss on the tip of my cock, almost a sign of gratitude.

Mom sat back up in her seat and used one finger to scoop the drops of pearly white cum on her chin into her mouth, sucking her finger clean eagerly.

"Holy fuck," I panted. I was sweating heavily, and my heart rate was still through the roof, albeit slowly returning to normal.

"I know," Mom said. "I've never seen someone cum so much before."

I started laughing, that thought for whatever reason seeming very funny to me in the moment. Mom giggled too, and we both looked at each other. Without speaking, we both leaned in at the same time and kissed each other again.

Mom cupped my face in her hands, the (very) small stubble on my cheeks tickling against her skin. Her magical tongue snaked out, and I sucked on it before letting her slip into my mouth.

My hands moved to her hips, and I pulled her over to me so she was straddling my lap. Mom squealed but we didn't break our kiss. My still-hard cock pressed against the crotch of her jeans.

I moved my hands down, slipping them underneath her skinny jeans. I cupped her tight butt though only the sheer fabric of her panties. Mom ground her hips down against me and kissed me harder. Her jeans rubbed against my cock.

I pushed back against Mom as she practically dry-humped me. We kissed ravenously, trying to devour each other's mouths. Her butt rocked back and pressed against the steering wheel.

A loud horn blared out, making both of us jump a little and break off our kiss.

Mom laughed and shifted forward so her butt was no longer pushing on the car horn.

"Why don't we move to the back seat?" she asked. "Maybe a bit more comfortable."

"Yeah, definitely," I concurred. My neck was already a little sore from craning, although I was just now starting to notice it.

Mom stole another peck from me and opened the car door. I pulled her back to me, kissing her again. I couldn't get enough, and the sudden gentle breeze felt great.

Finally I let go of her, and she smiled as she stepped out of the car.

"Good thing no one's around," I remarked as she stood topless outside the car. I pulled my pants all the way down and kicked off my shoes, leaving me totally naked.

"Yeah, wouldn't want to give anyone a show," Mom said. She stood facing the highway, the light wind making her hair dance and the sun shining down on her perfect tits. It was a gorgeous image, and Mom looked extremely radiant and beautiful.

She turned and opened the door to the backseat before climbing in. I hopped out of the car, closed my door, and joined her in the backseat, closing the door to shut us off from the real world once again. For now we were just locked together in this magical world with each other.

I pushed her down onto the seat and lay down on top of her topless body. My strong hands gripped her wrists, pinning her arms above her head. Mom smiled and I kissed her again.

I would have liked to hold that kiss forever, but I also wanted to explore every inch of her body. My mouth moved to her cheeks, then her forehead, then her eyelids, back to her warm lips, dotting her face with soft kisses.

"You know," Mom said as I began kissing her neck. I had to restrain myself, not wanting to give her a noticeable love mark. "Since I did it to you, I think you should show me what else that mouth can do."

I paused and picked my head up. "What?"

"Well I gave you a blowjob. It's only fair that you reciprocate. It's been far too long since anyone's gone down on me."

"Now we can't be having that, can we?" I asked playfully.

"No we can't," Mom responded. "And Drew?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for doing this. Really, thank you."

"Of course. It is my Mother's Day gift after all."

Mom smiled a little.

"I love you," I gently said.

"I love you too, angel."

I shifted forward a little and planted a soft, tender kiss on Mom's lips.

"Well you've certainly got the kissing down really well," she complimented as our mouths disconnected. "Really well."

I grinned and kissed her again, more passionate this time. She squirmed a little under me, and I could feel her big naked breasts rub against the bare skin of my own chest.

I gently sucked on Mom's lower lip before traveling down lower, to her jaw and then onto her neck once again, where I had been a minute earlier.

This time, I kept going. I kissed her shoulders and collarbone, and her biceps. I reached her delicious boobs, the fact that I had nursed on them as a child still seeming so odd to me now. I kissed around her left nipple before eventually pressing my lips to the hard nub, which was standing at attention, protruding from the middle of her perfect pink areolas.

I rolled her nipple between my teeth, biting sown on it a little harder. Mom gasped and arched her back up. One of my hands rested on her hip, and the other massaged her right breast, making sure both were stimulated.

I switched to the other nipple, making sure both received equal treatment; the last thing I wanted to be was discriminatory. Mom's subtle moans and the rise and fall of her chest were making my cock lurch and my chest burn, both in anticipation and excitement.

Mom pressed down on the crown of my head, beckoning me lower. I kissed each side of her ribcage, working my way down to her toned stomach. My kisses were getting faster as I eagerly inched closer to her crotch. I kept going to her belly button, and swirled my tongue inside of it briefly.

"Ooh," Mom cooed. "I hope your tongue always feels that good."

My mouth trailed down to the waistline of her jeans, right above her button. I kissed back up to her belly button while I undid her jeans, tugging them down to her mid-thighs.

I worked my way outside to her waist and upper thighs, pausing just for a second as I reached Mom's right hip. It was the only unnatural mark on her body: a small tattoo, the outline of a dolphin. I never knew why she got it; she always claimed it was a relic from her more carefree youth, a side of her which I was starting to discover more.

Just those cute baby-blue panties concealed her slit from me, and I could see a distinct wet spot on the front. My fingers wrapped around the elastic waistband, and I pulled her panties down.