Mother's Day Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bare pussy of my mother was now staring back at me, and I mean bare. She was totally shaved, practically as smooth as a baby's bottom. Her pink pussy lips stood out all the more, glistening with the slight stickiness of her natural arousal.

I bent down and kissed just above Mom's clit, then tried moving down to her thighs. Unfortunately, I had ran out of room in the backseat, and had to contort my body sitting against the door with my upper body bent down. Mom recognized my predicament and budged forward, but it didn't really do anything.

"Hold on," I said. I sat up, easing the tension on my back and neck.

I lay back down on top of Mom, the heat of our naked bodies pressed together making both of us sweat more. I rolled over, bringing her on top of me, and then shifted my body further down the seat.

Mom recognized what I was doing, and moved herself onto her knees. She crawled forward until her taut thighs trapped my head on either side. She had mounted my face, her pussy just a few inches from my waiting mouth.

My hands wrapped around her outer thighs and I pulled her hips down closer to me. I took a quick glance up at Mom. She was playing with her boobs and staring down at me. My tongue extended out, and I pulled Mom's pussy down to meet it.

I took a long lick along Mom's slit, all the way from beneath her wet hole up to her clit.

"Shiit," Mom whispered, and she shivered a little. I traveled back down, my tongue spreading apart her meaty folds. I tasted Mom's juices and swallowed them down, savoring that delectable taste. It was so sweet, like a heavenly nectar to my parched mouth. I was addicted immediately; I needed more.

I lifted my head up off the seat a little and returned my tongue to her clit. I swirled it around the nub, feeling it harden against my touch. I circled her clit again, moving a little faster this time. Mom groaned and subtly ground her hips down to meet my mouth.

My tongue traced up and down the erect button, drawing another moan from Mom. My head nodded again and again like a weird bobblehead as I ran my tongue over her clit.

I switched it up a little, swiping my tongue from side-to-side a few times before moving back to the circular motion that Mom had seemed to like.

"Fuck, you're good at that," she mewled. "Keep going."

I had no plans to stop pleasuring her, but I drew a discontented groan from Mom when I withdrew my tongue. I replaced it with my lips though, softly kissing the nub, before my kisses drifted down over her slit, kissing her labia and all the way down to her wet hole.

My tongue flared out again, teasing Mom's pussy. I lapped at her slit, drawing appreciative whimpers from her. I looked up; she had one hand running through her hair, the other still playing with her big tits.

I continued diligently licking at her entrance, feeling more of her natural lubricant leak out. I lapped it up immediately, trying to permanently embed that taste in my mind.

Her clit rubbed against my nose as Mom gently rocked her hips, almost riding my tongue. I licked up her slit back to her clit again. Mom let out a loud groan as my tongue flicked over the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Fuck, don't stop," she whispered. Her eyes were closed now, and a rosy glow had taken over her cheeks. "Don't ever stop."

Quite the opposite, I pressed my lips to Mom's skin, sealing them around her clit. I drew in my cheeks and sucked on her clit, providing a light amount of pressure.

"Oh shit, that feels great!" she exclaimed. "Keep going, you're gonna make Mommy cum!"

That last sentence made my cock lurch and spurred me on. My tongue was still hard at work as I sucked on her clit, circling round and round the engorged head. Mom twitched at my every movement, her body awash with sensations.

I sucked on her clit a little harder, tugging on it with my mouth. Mom's back arched, and her head was thrown back. I could tell she was very close to an orgasm.

My tongue wiggled faster, taking on a mind of its own. My movements were automatic, working like a well-oiled machine to get Mom to orgasm.

And it seemed it was working. Her thighs clenched a little tighter around my head, restricting my hearing slightly. The well-defined muscles of her stomach tightened, and her hips bucked down. I felt wetness adorning my chin as it rubbed against her slick labia.

"Oh shit, I'm about to cum!" Mom announced.

A faint sucking noise emanated from my muffled mouth, the same one that filled the car while Mom blew me. I tugged on her clit harder with my clit, rolling it between my lips and flicking my tongue over it.

"Fuck! I'm so close! Put your dick in me! Now!" Mom yelled.

I didn't have to be told twice, and I never would have disobeyed an order from Mom. I gripped her hips and yanked her down to my cock, which stuck straight up at a 90 degree angle from my prone body.

I grabbed my shaft and Mom lifted her hips, allowing me to position it underneath her. The tip nestled against her folds, about to slip into my mother's pussy.

Mom ground her hips down, and the head of my cock slipped past the tight ring into her pussy.

"Yes!" she cried out. "All the way! Make me cum, baby!"

I grabbed her hips again and pulled her down on my shaft, pushing my cock deeper into her. It slid along her slick channel, met with almost no resistance.

Gravity did the rest of the work, and with a thrust of my hips, Mom was impaled on my entire length.

"Oh fuck me, Drew!" she moaned. One of her hands was running through her long brunette hair. The other snaked down to her clit, rubbing the hard button frenetically.

I pulled Mom up, sliding half of my length out of her before slamming back in all the way, my balls smacking against her ass.

"Harder! Make me cum, baby!"

I grit my teeth and thrust into Mom as hard as I could. Her pussy fit around my cock like a sleeve, contouring and gripping every ridge. It felt fantastic, even better than her mouth. I forcefully powered up into her again and again, thrusting my entire dick inside her each time. Mom's big tits jiggled as her body bounced, giving me an absolutely perfect view. She continued to grind her hips down, meeting my thrusts and bringing me deeper into her pussy.

"Shit, baby, Mommy's gonna cum!" Mom squealed. I tried to go faster, putting in every ounce of energy I had. "Oh fuck, here it is! Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I slammed into her one final time, my cock hitting right against her g-spot. She came on my dick, baptizing it in the warm bath of her juices. Mom's body shook and spasmed, her hand bunching up her hair.

Her mouth was open; nothing but a faint guttural sound came out. Mom's eyes were closed, her head thrown back. Her chest and face were flushed red. Watching her climax was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, and the feeling of her pussy squeezing and pulsing around my cock was almost as intense. It took most of my energy not to cum myself right there.

The orgasm lasted nearly half a minute, the shocks slowly subsiding inside her. Mom still gently swayed her hips, riding my cock slowly. A smile adorned her face, basking in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Holy shit," she finally managed to say. Mom brushed the hair out of her face and looked down at me. "I can't remember the last time I came that hard."

She rested her hands against my biceps and leaned down, bringing her mouth to mine. We kissed slowly, matching the pace of her undulating hips. Her heaving tits pressed up against my body and my cock remained inside her, more than content to remain inside that warm hole for the rest of eternity.

"We still haven't done what this whole thing is for," she whispered after braking the kiss, her lips still just barely grazing against mine. Mom started moving her hips faster, riding on my cock again. She kissed me again, and ran her hands down to my wrists. She guided my hands onto her firm ass, which bounced and jiggled in accordance with the riding motion of her hips.

"Wait a minute," I said, bringing her to a halt.

Without warning, I grabbed Mom's hips and flipped her over so I was lying on top of her again. Her body was pinned underneath mine, and I could feel her hard nipples rub against my chest.

I kissed her again, and closed my eyes, soaking in every detail of her: from the feel of her soft lips, to the light mewls escaping her throat, to the beautiful fragrance of her hair, mixed with just a hint of pussy juice.

I reached down with a hand and gripped my cock, which had been pressing against Mom's inner thigh. I rubbed the helmet over her slit, feeling the subtle shift in her body when I pressed down on her clit. I adjusted my hips slightly and guided my cock back to Mom's entrance.

Her breath drew in slightly. I pressed my hips down, sliding the head of my dick into her twat. She let out an exhale.

I brought both hands back to Mom's face, holding her in that kiss with me. My hips slowly moved down, much slower than the frantic and powerful fucking of before. Mom's spread legs wrapped around my butt, helping me push deeper and almost begging for more.

Her arms wrapped around my neck too. We were held in a tight embrace, my cock inside of her and our mouths locked, truly connected as mother and son. It was a surreal experience, and there seemed to be a deeper emotional connection than either motherly or romantic love. Maybe it was the combination of both, but regardless, it was a truly intimate and passionate moment.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, both of us content to remain silent and continue the electric kiss. My hips undulated into Mom, slowly working my cock in and out of her hole. I only pulled out halfway before sinking myself back in, teasing her pussy and slowly building her back up.

Gradually the rhythmic strokes of my dick in her pussy began to increase in pace, albeit still not very hard. I was edging closer to another climax, and was subconsciously working faster. Mom's pussy was so warm and wet from her still-recent climax. A faint squishing noise emanated from her snatch each time I thrust in.

Her walls gripped around my shaft, squeezing just a little tighter on my cock. I grunted and shivered, a small wave of pleasure cascading through me.

Mom's tongue explored my mouth, mimicking the actions of my dick. Her legs wrapped tighter around me, pulling me deeper into her pussy; her chest was rising and falling faster, and her small whimpers were music to my ears. She had had enough of the love-making, and wanted to be fucked.

I placed my hands on either side of her head and propped myself up. Mom craned her neck to hold the kiss for as long as she could before dropping back down to the seat cushion.

She swirled her tongue over her lips and gave me a smoldering, sultry look.

"Give it to me, baby," she purred. "Fuck Mommy's cunt."

I pulled most of the way out and paused, leaving little more than my head in her tight hole. A look of discontent flashed over Mom's face but quickly faded.

"God, I fucking love you," I whispered.

And with that, I thrust my hips down into her as hard as I could, completely burying my cock inside of her.

"Oh fuuuck," Mom moaned, her eyes rolling back.

As quickly as I had thrust in, I withdrew and then immediately slid balls-deep into her again. My hips never stopped moving, pistoning my cock in and out of my mother's cunt.

"Fuck yes, baby, fuck me just like that!" she moaned. She reached a hand between her legs and began playing with her clit, strumming it frenetically. I could see the red rising in her cheeks, and her tits rose and fell faster in accordance with her quickening heart beat. She was close to another climax.

I was in the exact same boat (or car in this instance). I bit down on my lower lip, concentrating all my focus on fucking Mom for as long as I could. I couldn't focus on that perfect feeling of the walls of her pussy rubbing against my sensitive head, but that was really, really difficult.

Mom reached her free hand back above her head and pressed it against the door behind her, steadying the rocking of her body as I powerfully fucked her. Her big beautiful tits still freely bounced and jiggled in front of me, making it all the more difficult to keep from reaching my peak.

Those boobs were too perfect. I had to close my eyes to stop staring at them. I really wanted to make Mom climax again. She was so close.

The tips of Mom's fingers brushed against my stomach on each down stroke as she rubbed her clit. She was going faster, circling the hard nub. I tried to outpace her, picking up the pace as much as I could.

"Oh god baby, that's so good!" Mom moaned. "Don't stop! You're gonna make Mommy cum, baby!"

That spurred me on; I was so close to the finish line. My cock hammered down onto her g-spot with each stroke. Her pussy pulsed and clenched tighter around my cock. Her cunt was so incredibly tight and warm, but Mom's natural wetness was more than enough lubricant to allow my cock to easily glide up and down her tight channel.

My head and toes started tingling. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuuuck, oh shit!" Mom exclaimed. I opened my eyes once again. Her hand was absolutely flying over her clit, and her big mouth-watering boobs jiggled just a few inches from my mouth.

And through it all was Mom, staring right back up at me. A look of raw, unbridled passion shone intensely in her eye. We stared straight at each other. I plowed my cock into her one last time, and we came together.

"Holy shiiit," Mom moaned. "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy squeezed around my shaft, and her sweet juices flooded out onto my cock. My balls, pressed against her ass, tensed up, and I shot my cum deep into my mother's cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, baby, cum inside me! Give me all of that jizz," she seductively said. Her back was arched off the seat, her own body still in the throes of a wild, intense climax.

"Fill me up with your hot baby-batter!" Mom begged, making my cock twitch again. I kept cumming, spewing a seemingly endless supply of cum into her, splashing against the back wall of her twat and completely coating her pussy.

"Holy fuck, that feels so good," Mom moaned. She had collapsed back onto the cushion and her legs loosened their grip around my torso. Her gorgeous breasts were still heaving, but her orgasm had begun to subside.

My own finally petered off as well, the last few drops being emptied into her twat. My cock began to deflate, still plugging up Mom's sopping wet and gooey cunt.

My heart rate slowly returned to normal. I collapsed forward onto Mom, totally exhausted.

"Jesus Christ, that was amazing," I said. I brought my lips to hers and kissed Mom briefly.

"I know, sweetie. I think I came harder those two times than I ever had before. You have a real talent, and a fantastic cock too."

"Nothing compared to these," I said, gently groping Mom's tits.

"You can worship them all day if you want," she said.

"Well, not all day."

"Oh, did I not tell you?" Mom playfully asked. "I told your father you and I would be having dinner together too. He doesn't expect us back until this evening."

I raised my eyebrow and a smile came over my face.

"How much more do you have in you, Drew? Mommy could use another load inside her."

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories.