All Comments on 'Mother's Fetish'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DougntexasDougntexasalmost 9 years ago

I am not to sure Your Mother would be married to Your Father-in Law. Kind of hard to make that happen. Not impossible, but you would have to be married first.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 9 years ago
Got a 5!!!!

Inoticed a couple misspellings, & that "Father=in-law booboo. But the story is solid, the discription of the action was great, & Harry finally got that great pussy!! I very much enjoyed your tale. Give us some more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad, overall...

...but still not up to your 'best' standards, and thus worthy of only a '4'.

The first segment was riddled with spelling errors - and, of course, that error where you referred to James as "father-in-law" rather than "step-father" - but then you did manage to settle down and produce a workable story. It simply didn't have the "heat" that marks some of your best tales.

Another problem, with the story, was the inconsistency of attitudes held by both Mom and Son. In the beginning of the story, it's Mom who's laying plans to divorce James as soon as her son has a couple years in at James' law firm, because of his terrible performance in bed - and admits to having married James for money and security.

Then, at tale's end, she seems somewhat depressed and insulted that James has apparently "traded her in" on a younger model. She shows a distinct lack of concern for her son, when she tells him that she's managed to get James to agree to giving her the house (mortgage paid in full) and a decent five-year alimony settlement - and having gotten it all on paper, above James' signature. Not a word is said about how the last year-and-a-half of her son's law school bills are going to be paid - or the big "apprenticeship" that James promised him.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Good story but

The errors did hinder your score. Proof reading is key. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * *

I can't wait for Part 2 when Mom drinks sonny boy's piss straight from his cock while shoving her middle finger in & out of his stinky asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not up to MTB's best? still five-star fucking hot!

Harry's mother is a sex-hungry bitch, reduced to trying to get the damn bedpost up inside her. Can't have that, so Harry makes himself available for a son's duty on his mother's mommy-hole. He sticks his head between her thighs, where it last was some 23 years before, and he goes to town on his mother's tasty twat. In return mom jerks him off and blows him. But like lots and lots of boys, Harry's real goal is to shove his big hard cock up that wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Finally, mom gives in, and Harry does what plenty of other sons can only dream of doing. Mom spreads her legs wide and her boy reenters his own birth canal, up to his balls. "I began fucking her with a slow rhythm, enjoying the feeling and knowledge of what I was doing." Harry enjoys the feeling of filial cock in motherly cunt, and also the realization that he's joined the elite clan of real-life motherfuckers. They have "a glorious mother and son fuck," and Harry's determined "to own, to mark, my new found territory." What territory is that? Boys call it by different names. "My mother's baby-hole, mom's hairpie, mom's warm wet twat, the paradise between my mommy's legs, my entranceway into the world, my mother's semen-catcher, mom's big fat gash," and other affectionate nicknames. But most of all, like Harry, they all know it by the simple, beautiful name of "my own mother's cunt."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good... deserves a Part 2

The spelling errors detracted from a solid story. Definitely write a sequel, but hire a proof-reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Weeks pasted

Very hard to keep reading when such appalling spelling errors as the one above are scattered so liberally throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good read

Always with the nit pickers. If you've read all the stories prior to this one on the authors submissions page, you know how he writes. Why keep on griping about something that's not going to change. Just enjoy the stories for what they are. Fun reads.

Thanks for writing this.

Warren

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
Beautifully wrtten

That being said, it was also delightfully sensual and arousingly sexual. I look very much forward to more of your fascinating writings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At the beginning of the story you said James was Harrys father in law which he wasnt he was his stepfather

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honey Wilder is nice and sexy, however I've been in true lust with Veronica Hart ever since I first saw her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

23 years old and still going to school. Strange place america

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.