Mother's Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

"Did you fuck her?" I heard my mother's low whisper as I lightly sucked her right nipple.

"I didn't even try... it was only the first date." I replied, releasing her nipple.

"You wanted to though, didn't you?" She quizzed, turning towards me and seeking my erection. "You wanted to stick this rock-hard cock of yours in that sweet, wet, young pussy?"

"Actually, I'd prefer to stick my hard cock into an older woman like yourself, Janet." I said matter-of-factually.

"Well, you've come to the wrong place!" She returned in my tone, as she abruptly turned over, her back to me.

"We could compromise?" I suggested, scooting close in behind her, palming her ass. "You can't blame me for trying, can you?"

"You upset me when you say things like that." She replied. "There is nothing more I would like to to have than a stiff hard cock inside of me, but it cannot be yours. You need to understand and accept that and not bring it up, if you expect me to allow this insanity."

"Okay, okay." I acknowledged timidly, tugging at her hip to return her to her back. She did not resist and I began my journey down her belly as I lifted the covers to clear my dissent. Down her abdomen, to her belly button, her lower belly to her mound, lingering at each stop along the way.

"Where are you going?" She chuckled, helping to lift the covers. "You're so sweet to want to do that. I love having my pussy eat. Don't slow down! You're torturing me!"

Torturing her was my intent, so I did not heed her desire for me to get to her pussy quickly. I lingered, running my nose repeatedly through her bush. When I left her mound, I reached under her thighs and pushed her knees up. I kissed the inside of each thigh before finally putting my mouth to her pussy. I sucked clit strongly, causing her back to arch. I took my slow sweet time exploring her pussy with my tongue, but to my surprise she came quickly, having licked her clit but three times... and much to soon. I continued probing her pussy, as she lay quietly, tongue fucking her tenderly and repeatedly, which caused her to utter praises of my ability. Again surprisingly me, and orgasm swept over her, as I pushed my tongue deep inside her. Her body flexed briefly. Her orgasmic moan slipped away and her body stilled once morer. I was quite comfortable where I was and laid my head on her thickly bushed mound.

"How many girls have you fucked?" She whispered, as her hand brushed though my hair.

"Three." I answered.

"Was bubbled ass, Alice, one of them?"

"The best of the three!" I replied. "The girl could fuck all night. One night she came six time. I was a sad puppy when she moved."

"Did you eat their pussy too?"

"Of course." I replied honestly. "Ruby taught me how when I was 19. I made sure you never met her because she was in her 30s. I didn't think you would approve."

"Bless her heart. She taught you well." Mom said. Would you like me to return the favor." She asked, then added without waiting for a reply, "come up here and feed me."

Had Ruby not sucked my cock in a similar fashion, I might not have known what mom was suggesting. The surprised and knowing look my have shown on my face and a light been on. Slowly I climbed my way up over mom. We both maneuvered - me to position myself over her head - her to guide my cock, taking it into her mouth.

"Damn! That is good, Janet!" I assured her as she began sucking half of my length.

If I had only known mom would suck a cock, I would have put us in a 69 position for her second orgasm. I was soon breathing through my mouth and thinking how unbelievably lucky I was. In the darkness, is was very easy to imagine Honey Wilder giving me a BJ, or could I have been trying to block out the image of my mother sucking my cock.

"Can you take it all?" I quizzed.

In the near pitch blackness, my mother withdrew my cock out of her mouth. Turn on the lamp, baby, and I will try. I had to lift my left knee and lean considerably, but I managed to click on the light. Moving back into position, I watch my mother take my cock back into her mouth. In three tries, she took the entire length of my cock into her mouth. I felt the tip of my cock touched the back of her throat. She sucked a bit, deep-throating my cock every 30 or 40 seconds.

"Don't do that again unless you want me to to come in your mouth." I warned her.

She moaned something that I could only take as a positive response. She sucked especially hard on my cock as her hands moved to my ass, pulling me to her. She grunted as I shot off strongly, watching her swallow with some difficulty, but she managed not to choke. My cock lost much of its erection as she sucked me dry. I felt her nails digging into my ass, but a smile was on her face when I withdrew my cock.

"Ouuuuu! That was fun!" She chirped. "Give me a kiss!"

I maneuvered backwards and put my lips to hers. Her tongue immediately shot into my mouth. I challenged her tongue and we fenced for domination for a short minute.

"I've got to pee." She said, finally breaking our kiss. I got the distinct impression she wanted to kiss to see if I would shy. I let her up and she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "I talked to your stepfather about 10:30. He is still on track to arrive tomorrow evening, so I'm sure it will be safe for you to share my bed tonight. I'll make sure I wash everything tomorrow. I would like you to wake me up in the morning."

I did not remember her coming back to bed.

When her alarm went off at 6:30 that morning, she came partially awake, but showed intent to continue sleeping. I stripped the covers from her and immediately maneuvered to put my head between her legs. I brought her from slumber with my slow, probing tongue. She gave me a very satisfying feeling of accomplishment when she came and gave a very satisfying sigh of happiness. She bid me come up. Putting my right knee between her crotch, she took hold of my cock and I humped her thigh until I shot my semen onto her unblmished thigh. Releasing my cock, her fingers played in the cum with her fingers, spreading it over her thigh.

*

The summer was passing too quickly. I had bedded my new girlfriend, Sarah. I had eat her pussy numerous times before the 19-year-old gave me her cherry... my first. Still, it did not equal my thrill of having sex with my mother. I had pretty much forgot Honey Wilder. I was getting my share of sex and didn't need to watch her videos and jerk off.

*

I awoke from a deep slumber. I looked at the illuminated clock and saw it was 2:30 in the morning. I wondered if mom had returned home from visiting her sister. She had been gone three days. I had not bedded Sarah for two days. My hand made its way down my belly and found my cock stiff. I stroked it slowly for a long minute and finally decided it was hard because I had to pee.

After hitting the bathroom, I opened my closet door, got the monitor, to check on my mother. My mother's bedroom light was on. I was immediately distraught. She's riding the fuckin' bedpost again.' I thought with disbelief as I stared at the screen. "Dammit!" I breathed.

Without a second thought, I made my way to her bedroom door, turned the knob and walked in. This time, the noise of the door attracted her attention immediately. She was full of lust. "I'm sorry, Harry, I wanted to wake you up but I needed something inside of me. I was afraid we would do something I would regret! Come help me!"

Somewhat put out by her not waking me, I moved to her side and like before placed by hand on her ass, my palm covering her crack. Rather than put my left fingers to her pussy, I placed my hand on her belly... withholding my help intentionally. Instead, I extended the middle finger of my right hand and put it to her Rosebud with intent to put it in her ass. I impaled her to the first knuckle. She voiced no rebuff.

Like before, I began to assist her lifting and dropping herself onto the bedpost. As she was already in a lustful state, her rhythm was far from slow.

I could feel my middle finger moving in and out of her butt hole, which seem to have a very stimulating effect, reflected in her seemingly distraught moans.

"Touch my pussy!" She demanded.

With intent, I pushed by middle finger deeper into her ass. Still, I received no rebuff and it seemed to increase her lustful breathing and moaning. She rode the bed-post crown... and my fingerm for long minutes.

"Touch my pussy, damn you!" She demanded with more authority.

This time, I heeded her demand and put my fingers to her pussy. The rhythm was at its limits as together we lifted her clear of the bedpost only to drop her onto it once more. My cock was fighting its confinement in my briefs.

"Don't move! Right there! Don't move! Oh fuck! Don't move! Don't move! Fuckin' yessssssssssssssssssss!"

She tilted her head back and voiced her orgasm like a stricken animal. Caught up in her ecstasy, I found I had to concentrate to keep her from taking the bedpost too deeply. She finally stilled with the entire crowd embedded into her. My fingers continued to softly stroke, but finally slowed to a stop. She spent long seconds catching her breath.

"I'm exhausted. Help me off of this damn thing." She said, truly sounding exhausted.

Freed from the bedpost, standing on visibly wobbly legs, she took two steps and rolled herself onto her back in the middle of the bed.

"You want me to suck your cock?" She asked.

"I want to stick my cock in you." I said without threat to her conviction.

"I told you we can do that." She stated matter-of-factually. "Go get a condom and I'll let you put it where your finger was."

"You serious?"

"GO!"

I hurried to my room, thinking mom was full of surprises, much like Honey Wilder. But, I could not remember any movie in which Honey Wilder was but fucked

I returned to her bedroom, stripping off my briefs, opening the condom and rolling it onto my stiff cock. Mom was positioning herself on her knees in the middle of the bed. I saw a jar of Vaseline by her side.

"You are much bigger than James." She said, as I moved in behind her. "Take the top off of this and stick the head of your dick into it . I don't know if I can take all of you. Start with an inch or two and we'll see. Don't expect to lose control and beat hell out of my ass either!"

"Are you sure this isn't going to hurt too much?" I questioned.

"James likes to fuck my ass hole." She answered with a bit of sarcasm in her tone. "As long as you don't get too crazy or try to stick it all in me until we see if I can take it, it will be fine."

"Do you like it at all?" I questioned.

"The first time hurt like hell . But yes! It can feel quite pleasurable if done with restraint. But if you prefer not to?"

"No! No. You stay right where you are. If this is how I get inside of you, so be it."

"I thought so!" She chuckled

With the tip of my rain-coated cock coated with Vaseline, I I put the head to mom's butt hole. I pushed against her Rosebud. The head of my cock disappeared quicker than I expected, but as she had said, being butt fucked was not new to her. I pondered to what extent a woman will go for wealth and security. And, maybe, possibly, to pacify her son.

When I reached what I thought was 2 inches, I began to slowly stroke in and out of her. Her grunts and moans were immediate, but they did not sound distressed.

"Try a bit more." She suggested

"Are you sure?" I asked, seeing her body tense each time I pushed into her.

"Stop questioning everything! I'm here to please, sugar. Ohhhh! Stop! Stop. How much is that?"

"About 4 inches of the 6-1/2."

"Continue stroking. Just don't go any deeper quite yet!"

I pulled out to the head of my cock and then pushed it slowly back in. She groaned but voiced no protest. I continued for a few minutes.

"Okay. Very slowly give me all of it." Mom directed.

"You sure?"

"Damn you, Harry. Put your balls against my ass!"

Slowly I pushed the entire length of my cock into her ass and held it there. After a few long moments, "I did it!" Another long moment, "go ahead. Harry, just remember, don't get carried away.

I began to fuck my mother in the ass with a slow, methodical rhythm, withdrawing no more than an inch of my cock. I pondered how long she could, or would, tolerate the intercourse.

"I don't think I've told you how beautiful your ass is." I said, holding on to her hips.

"You're not the first one to tell me that, but I appreciate it." She returned. "Have you ever had your cock in a girl's ass?"

"No."

"Ever fuck a pussy this tight?"

"Can't say that I have!"

"Damn! A little sexual banter makes your cock really hard." She said with lust in her tone. "I'm going to give you 30 more strokes and then I'm going to take it away from you. Fuck your mother's ass, one, two, three. If you push too hard you're going to break that rubber, four, five, and fill my ass with your cum. Oh! Fuck! Keep going! Six... seven... eight!" She spent long moments catching her breath. "Nine, fuck my ass! ten," More moments of catching her breath. "Come, damn you! Ohhh fuck! Eleven... twelve... thirteen... fourt...YESsss! Ohhh! FUCK, HARRY!"

My eruption was strong as I pushed as deep as I dared, my balls against her ass. My controlled breathing broke into breathless gasps and my body trembled. I felt as if I had lost consciousness and was slowly recovering. I gazed down at my mother's ass as my head cleared. I slowly pulled out of her. She flopped forward on her chest and I followed her down, my cock landing in the crack of her ass.

"Was that good for you?" I quizzed.

"Better than you can ever imagine! Especially when you came!" She replied with assurance in her tone. "Now get that nasty thing off of me and let's go shower."

The summer weeks seemed to fly by. Mom and I were playing whenever James was out of town, which was often. Sarah took up the slack as she had discovered that she liked to fuck. I really began to hate condoms.

But, I still wanted desperately to get my cock into mom, with a rubber if that's what made it happen.

A few times I had surprised mom by getting between her legs and attempting to force my way into her. She thwarted my attempts by voicing her threat to cease our sexual playtime.

Then the summer was over and my last weekend at home was staring me in the face. Not only was I not going to be able to play with mom one last time, but she and James were not even in town. I had to console myself between the legs of Sarah, telling her how much I was going to miss her, and would come home as often as I could. Sexually, I could be content married to the gal.

Mom called Sunday evening to wish me a safe drive to school. It was a brief conversation and she made no comment to indicate she was going to miss our sexual relationship. I returned to school with the feeling that I should write off any more sexual play with mom and consider myself lucky I had had the summer incestuous fling.

I drove the 500 miles from school a number of times to see Sarah. Disturbingly, she freely admitted I was not the only one she was fucking. Fuck the marriage thing! I had created a monster! Also, quite distressing, I always seemed to catch mom out of town. I had dinner a couple of times with James and got the distinct impression something was wrong with their marriage, but I dare not openly ask James.

Two weeks before I was to drive home for Thanksgiving I got a call from mom. She sounded depressed but would not tell me what was wrong, only that she needed to drive out and see me so we could speak face-to-face. I spent three agonizing days pondering what could possibly be wrong to make my mother sound so down-and out.

Arriving in town, she called from her hotel and told me she would pick me up for dinner. She was quiet during dinner, having two glasses of wine, which was not her norm.

Finishing dinner, waiting for her late-model Lincoln to be delivered from the parking lot, she held onto my arm and asked if I would drive back to the hotel.

"James is divorcing me." She said with a sigh as she stared out of the right door window. "Apparently, he's been seeing a 28-year-old bitch."

"Take his ass to the cleaners!" I sternly suggested. "You're too good for him. I'd make him pay dearly for discarding you!"

"I can't feel all that bad." She related. "He's given me the house paid off and a decent alimony payment for the next five years. My health insurance paid... hell... what do I have to complain about. After all, he didn't marry me for my intelligence!"

"Mom, you're a college graduate." I challenged. "You're not a bimbo by any means. And you're a swell mom. I will take care of you." Then added, as an afterthought, "you do have all of this in writing?"

"I was hoping you would say something like that." She replied, touching my right thigh with her left hand and smiling warmly me. "And yes, it's all on paper."

Arriving at her hotel, she asked me to come up to her room for a few minutes and then she would drive me back to the dorm.

At the door, she handed me her key-card. I swiped it and held the door for her to enter. It was a very nice hotel room on the eighth floor. I walked to the sliding door, unlocking it and pulling it open. I stepped outside into the chill of the November evening. I wanted desperately to walk back inside and find mom undressing, desiring me to put my head between her legs and ravish her pussy.

To my shock, as I stepped back into the room the first part of my wish was coming true. Mom had already removed her blouse and was in the process of dropping her black pants off her hips. I watched her step out of them.

"Have you missed me?" She asked in a monotone.

"Very much." I replied, watching her reach behind her and unsnapped her bra, removing the straps off her shoulders, letting it drop with the rest.

"Why don't you join me in undressing." She suggested with a smile. "I gave James some goodbye pussy, but you know how that went."

Turning, I closed the sliding door, locking it and joined the curtains, though I doubted anyone could see into the room. There were no other buildings tall enough, but being seen having sex with your mother, one cannot be too careful. I removed by clothes quickly. Mom left her pearl, pink, teddy-style panties on. She knew from experience that I loved to remove her panties myself.

I closed the distance between us, putting my hands on her shoulders and kissing her softly. The kiss turned passionate and finished bringing my cock to full erection.

I turned her back towards the bed and walked her backwards towards the rather high bed. She sat down, scooting back a bit to get a firm a seat on the edge of the bed. I lifted her legs, putting her knees back. I dropped between her legs, positioning my stiff shaft against her panty protected pussy. Our lips met again as we began to dry fuck.

"I have missed you so much!" She sighed.

I could tell she was hungry and so was I. I stripped her of her panties and put my face to her pussy. Hungrily, I began to explore with my tongue. There was little to discover as I knew all of her sensitive spots.

"Put your tongue in me!" She directed lustfully.

She had never asked me to do it, though I knew she liked it, and had always, tongue fucked her at some point during our playtime, often repeatedly.

It only took a few minutes to bring her to orgasm. Her moans subsided and she lay still and quiet as I continued to kiss and lick her pussy. My chin was soaking wet with her juices.

"You're a good son. Come up, Harry." She directed quietly, pulling on my arms as I moved between her uplifted and spread legs. I felt her fingers... knew she had placed the head of my cock to her treasure hole.

"Do it, Harry! Push your cock inside of me. You have wanted it for so long. I'm sorry I made you wait so long."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers