Mother's Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

I figured there was no way her words were guided by lust. She had just had a strong orgasm. She had laid quietly for a long minute, undoubtedly deciding our fate. At long last, we were to be incestuously coupled. I pushed my cock into my mother's moist, warm, tight pussy. I pushed deep and held. Mon moaned.

I began fucking her with a slow rhythm, enjoying the feeling and knowledge of what I was doing. Her ass lifted rhythmically, using her wrapped legs as a pivot, fucking me back, her moans satisfying to my ears. I kissed her neck and shoulders, soon settling my lips on hers. We kissed passionately as I increased my rhythm, shoving deep into her occasionally, eliciting grunts along with her pleasurable moans. All the while, she hugged me tightly, drawing me against her ample, 36D, breast.

We fucked slow. We fucked lustful, frantically and every rhythm in between. Her legs wrapped around me claustrophobicly or her feet high in the air and spread wide. We had a glorious mother and son fuck, staring into each others eyes. I was not interested coming. I was interested, and concentrated, on fucking. Mom seemed to be content doing just that.

But, eventually I wanted to own, to mark, my new found territory. I asked, whispering in her ear, if it was okay. She whispered back, yes. I placed my hands on her ass, locking her in tight, and proceeded to fuck her with determined intent. She was fucking me back hard with her knees rotating tight against my sides, moaning continuously. My breathing was labored. We had been fucking a long time.

"Wait for me, Harry!" She whispered pleading. "I'm close."

My mind switch gears and I concentrated on her moans and movements. She proved to be telling the truth and she gasped, huffing and puffing, as the orgasm electrified her body.

My concentration shifted quickly back to achieving my own orgasm as I pounded hell out of her, gripping her buttocks tightly. My groan, I knew, was loud but I could not stifle it. My cock jerked once, twice, three times as I filled my mother's belly with very active semen. I hope she was on the pill.

Our consummation complete, I rolled right to lay on my back. She rolled towards me and we had to maneuver ourselves upward to a more comfortable position. We cuddled silently for long minutes.

"Do we have a problem?" I asked.

"You mean... coming inside of me... naw. Another thing James liked about me... I can't get pregnant. But, I sure hope that bitch he is fucking does. If I was her, I would... and quickly."

We both chuckled.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers