Mother's Hard Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,254 Followers

It all sort of just ended and it was okay that I hadn't come because I knew I would be with my mother later on. We spent about a half an hour soothing and kissing Madeline who's quiet had a tinge of sadness to it. She told us that we had made her feel less alone and I guess that's about the best anyone can do for another person. She left and I knew that we probably wouldn't repeat that experience very often.

After she left mom and I had a bite to eat and talked about Madeline and us. When we got to bed mom seemed somewhat agitated and she said to me, "Make love to me all night...let's not even sleep...I need you to be with me..." I said I would and that put her at ease. As it worked out, it was she who fell asleep after each time we made love.

The first time I came I was in my mother's mouth. Her hand cupped me as she bent over my supine body. I loved holding and fondling her big tit as she sucked me that way. I watched her bobbing slowly over the length of my shaft as more of me disappeared into her mouth with each stroke. I could hear the difference in her sounds that let me know she was enjoying bringing me that kind of pleasure.

I watched a mother loving her son...sucking her son...feeling her son loving her as he caressed her and as he told her. As I approached orgasm my body stiffened. I sensed my mother's anticipation and slight body shift as she prepared to take her son's cum into her mouth. The first release contained all the pent up energy from the night's previous encounter in addition to the sucking she was giving me then. It was a hard come and it was voluminous.

She could take me as no other woman I had ever had. My mother gave me the best sex I could imagine. Always one more suck as I shot into her mouth...one more stroke on my shaft as she swallowed another jet of my cum...one more loving sound to let me know that my pleasure was her pleasure.

At about three in the morning she awoke and laughed when she saw me sitting up as I held her in my lap. "Oh my poor baby...go to sleep honey...it's okay...you can sleep now." I did but not before making love her one more time.

I urged her up onto me and she reached to guide my cock into her pussy...the warm wet pussy that's still the only one I want. She rode me with her hands on my chest as she rose and fell on the impaling rod. "You're always so good for me..."she said, "...so hard for me...aren't you, baby?"

"Yes mom...just like you're always ready for me and wet for me and waiting for me." I met her movements with thrusts of my own and each entry took my whole cock inside her pussy. I still wanted to be deeper in her so I held her and turned her. I held her ankles and pushed her legs back as I always did when I wanted her opened to her limit. I presses into her stretched pussy to get my cock as far up as it would go.

Each time I went into her belly she said an "Ahhh..." that came accompanied by a little cry. The tip of my cock touched her end each time I stroked into her. When I left my cock embedded in her pussy and moved my hips she said, "Ooooh...that's so good baby...my sweet baby...filling me...God yes...yes...yes..."

My mother was filled; every inch of me filled every inch of her. I stayed still inside her for a moment and she reached and held my ass. "Baby...baby...fuck me now...hard...hard..." I put her legs on my shoulders and began the final long, hard insertions that would bring us both to orgasm. I pushed and pounded and she responded with equal vigor telling me how good it was for her and saying, "Don't stop...oh love...do it to me...yes...like that....give momma your beautiful cock...make me come...oh yes...I'm coming love...I'm coming on my baby's big cock...OH...OH..."

I'm sure that there are no words that can ever have the effect on me as those do. When my mother is asking me to fuck her and her legs are opened for me and she starts to come and my cock is pounding in and out of her ...it's like coming before I come.

Where could I go from there? Where I went was into one of the most powerful orgasm we ever shared. We both let go with more abandon...more noise...and more cum. I could feel the wetness of both of us in her pussy. We kissed and kissed and kept on coming. She was quivering and we held each other as if we would never let go.

Since that night a few months ago, I still don't know how things will end up for us but I think they'll be good things. I do know some things; I never want to let her go. I know that even though mom and Madeline still go on their trips together and have their time together, it all seems to be working. Most of all, I know that I'm happy she's happy.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,254 Followers