All Comments on 'Mother's Helper Ch. 02'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great read!

Can not wait for the next part. This was a hell of a place to end! LOL!!!!

grayge37grayge37almost 13 years ago
It's getting . . .

better and better! Now get busy and bring this to a conclusion. Thanks for a very good read.

minemuseminemusealmost 13 years ago
More.

you definitely know how to make someone want more/

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Loving it

Very engaging. Shame it's at an end already.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Still!!!!!!

Hot!!!!!!! Thanks for a good read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I hope that Patti isn't jealous of Rita

With Paul fucking Patti and her catching him basically fucking his mom, I was wondering if she will be jealous of his mom, even though he is doing Pattie's mom too.

The guy's a real stud. Although getting to fuck older women would be a real turn-on for a young guy, plus getting some young pussy with it.

This is a very good fantasy because no young guy is lucky enough to have all of that pussy.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unlike Grayge37

I think this needs to go for at least two more chapters, the first being Sunday afternoon at the Tomkins, and the second envolving a reconsideration of TLs. After all, Rita still has some good childbearing years, and a goodlooking, monied and very intelligent man might come along - there are contraceptive alternatives for the interim!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please

Great story that keeps better. Please don't let it end with the next chapter.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 13 years ago
Not a big fan

I'm sorry but I'm not a big fan of your story. I think the sex happens too fast. There are a lot of taboo but you didn't use them. He fucks his mother after one day, his mother's best friend is fucked also right away and willing for a threesome. Where is the seduction, the forbidden?

kplusmckplusmcalmost 13 years ago
need more

Hot!!!!!!! Thanks for a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointing

The action was not commensurate with the description. The story actually descended as opposed to rising to a climax. Overall, disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointed

The story feels a bit rushed at times. Especially when you jump from one setting to another. But the one thing that really ruined it for me was the talk abaout LT, and cutting tubes. It gave me some really unpleasant pictures. If you don't want a pregnancy in your story, then just don't write one in. It doesn't have to be more difficult than that. Besides, it's more fun reading a story not knowing if a pregnacy shows up or not.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
I will agree with the last Anon

He was completely right about adding the LT. That alone was a bone-killer. Add it to the anal last chapter, and you are close to losing readers. If you don't want a pregnancy in the story, just don't write one in, no need to explain how it's prevented. I honestly think that talk about pregnancy prevention is a huge turn-off in any story, unless it's natural (ie. mom became infertile after a birth due to complications).

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 11 years ago
Works for me

I am seeing some critical comments here, but I am enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stick to plot points

Liked the first chapter started this chapter then you forgot about the mothers UTI that stopped him eating her out less than 24hrs earlier

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom doesn't mind sharing.

Paul is the luckiest guy. He gets his mom, her friend, and her friends daughter. What could be better?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Another good chapter. The Rita character more fully developed. Rita has tested the son's maturity, both emotionally and psychologically. She has set the relationship boundaries. They will be mother and son, they will be friends, they may be lover in the future; however, he will never be allowed to be a full partner in the relationship. Although probably correct, Rita's decision for a LAP without Paul's input told him exactly where he stood and that no matter what he does, he can never improve his standing. 5 stars but somewhat sadly given.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous