Mother's Helper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will always be your friend, and while we may not always be sexually involved, I will always love you, not just as my mother, but as the lovely woman you are." He reached up to kiss her, and was rewarded with a teasing tongue. He smiled and kissed her again, invading her mouth with his.

Rita broke the kiss. "I'm so glad you felt secure enough to make your offer the other day. Any way you want to interpret it, I am one lucky mother," she said, with a wide grin. "It's bed time, isn't it?"

"You're the momma. If you say it's bed time, it's bed time."

Friday afternoon, just before the one o'clock lab started, Patti knocked on the TA office door, looking for Paul. He was inside, talking with the other TA's, explaining he would still be off next week, but should be able to resume his duties the following Monday. He looked up at her knock, and smiled at her.

"Can we talk?" she asked. The other TA's noticed the time and left them alone.

"Something wrong? You look upset," Paul opened.

"Wrong? I guess that depends on your definition of wrong, or on your personal philosophy. You're my mother's cougar bait, aren't you? I should have realized it the other day in the coffee shop. I should have realized the night before, when she came home that she had just been...you know."

"Go ahead, say it. You'll be surprised how much better you feel. It's a powerful, taboo word. Saying it gives you a sense of freedom."

She glared at him, her face a mix of emotions and confusion. "Fuck you!" she blurted out at him, then laughed. She laughed again, covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Yes, you did, but not literally. I understand that. Why are you angry at me?"

"Because you're screwing my mother and you made a pass at me like asshole Harry except you seem like an okay guy and I wanted to accept your offer the other day and then I realized about mom and you and, oh, I am so screwed up." She sat down and buried her head in her hands and began to cry.

Paul pulled his chair up beside her, put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his side. "Lets take those one at a time. So far, I have had sex with your mother only once. It was a spur of the moment thing, me, realizing a years old dream. We agreed to maybe get together again, if it worked out. I even suggested she invite you to come with her sometimes."

"You did? Why?"

"For the same reason I made the offer the other day. I want to have sex with you, but more about that in a minute.

"Me being like Harry? No way am I like that creep, except in the way that all men are like him. I do like pretty girls. I don't fuck their mothers to get close to them, though. Nor do I force myself on them, especially if they are underage or other wise defenseless. I should resent you comparing me to him, but I understand; you're a little upset.

"Now, my offer the other day. I had mentioned to your mother she suggest to you it would be okay to establish a relationship with me based only on sex, so that you would have your sexual needs taken care of until you were ready to look for a permanent partner. This would preclude the necessity for you to go out, looking for sex, putting yourself in danger. The offer the other day was for that kind of relationship, mostly." He grinned.

"So that's all there was to it?" Patti asked, turning to face him.

"Honestly, no. I wanted to ask you out, but from what Sally says, you have a history of a lot of first dates, a very few second dates, and no thirds. I thought if we started with the sex, then dated, I'd have a better chance of getting to number five or even ten."

Patti laughed. "What kind of Psychology are you studying?"

"Reverse." She laughed again, touching his arm.

"Maybe it's working. How would you like to take me to a movie tonight?"

"Are you serious? Of course."

"Okay, I'll choose the movie, you get to choose the drink and location after. Okay?" Paul nodded. "Pick me up at seven thirty."

She had chosen a classic Japanese film, 'The Seven Samurai.' After the movie, he had taken her to a coffee house popular with grad students. He had expected to find the crowd there he and Patti joined. He did not introduce her as an undergrad, only as a friend.

She had held her own in the discussion about the film, able to spot faulty reasoning, unfearful of asking questions when she was not familiar with the people being quoted. When at last the waitress told them they had to leave at midnight, she heard her main adversary in the discussions say to Paul, "Hey, Paul, if you're not going to see her again, can I have her phone number. She's good."

Paul had looked at her and smiled. "Am I going to see you again?"

She had grinned, shrugged a shoulder, and replied "Depends."

Paul had turned to his friend and said, "Sorry, Sammy, I don't think, philosophically, you could handle the uncertainty." Everyone had laughed, including Sam.

Patti led Paul around the house to the back door. Inside, she led him to the basement, to the rec room. She turned on a table lamp, providing just enough light so they could see each other. He watched as her hand went up to unbutton the top button of her shirt. He reached up to help, only to have his hand pushed away.

"Paul, I want you to know I'm not desperate, and I am very nervous about this. I am willing to go further tonight with you than I've voluntarily gone with anyone. I'm not a virgin, but my experience wasn't anything like a good time.

"Besides that, I'm having a hard time getting past the fact that you and my mother...so, you are going to have to convince me to open up for you, but I am willing to be convinced. Are you still in..." Paul's lips stopped her talk.

Patti let Paul lead her to the couch. They continued the kiss as Paul explored her body through her blouse and skirt. In a short time, she was not surprised to find them missing, along with Paul's pants and shirt. His lips were busy exploring her breasts along the inner edge of her bra when he discovered the front opening clasp. She nodded and smiled when he looked to her for permission to open it.

She bent down to kiss him while he manipulated the simple mechanism. His hands were warm and gentle as he explored the pear shaped mounds, while tongues engaged in battle. She felt a momentary sense of abandonment when his hands left her to remove his t-shirt; then they were holding her body tight to his, her breasts compressed against his chest.

"Damn, you feel good there!" he exclaimed, moving his mouth to her nipple. He was able to get nearly a third of her breast into his mouth. She giggled and asked if he was hungry. She giggled more when he nodded yes without removing his mouth.

His hands were exploring her ass inside her panties. She moved to take them off, then removed his shorts. She gasped when she saw his erection.

The first (and last) time she had seen one, she had been fourteen, forced into an unwanted liaison to save her sister from gang rape. Her rapist was only 16, and if memory served, was only about half the size of Paul.

Paul pulled her over him as he laid back on the couch, guiding her into position. When she felt his cock at her opening, she smiled and lowered her self, engulfing the crown before she stopped.

"Omigod! It feels so...I can't describe it." She raised up a fraction and pushed down again, reaching the halfway point, "Yessss! Mmm." She pushed again and hit bottom.

"Oh, Momma, why didn't you tell me it was gonna be so good?" She opened her eyes and looked at Paul. "You aren't planning on going anywhere this weekend are you? I think we are going to be busy right here until next Thursday."

Suddenly the light in the stairway came on. "Patti? You down there?"

"Yes, Momma!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Momma," she sing-songed.

"Are you alone?"

"Uh, no, Momma."

"Oh." They heard her start down the stairs.

"Momma, go back upstairs."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Oh, yes, Momma. Better than okay!"

"Okay, if you're sure." They heard her go back to the kitchen. There was the scrape of a chair being pulled out.

"Momma, go back to bed. I'll answer your questions in the morning."

The chair scraped again. They heard her foot steps cross the kitchen.

The two young adults looked at each other and laughed. Patti bent down to kiss Paul as he began to thrust his cock deep into her.

Saturday morning, Rita had woken Paul from a dream about being smothered by breast and pussies. She was shaking him, laughing at his morning wood. "C'mon, Paul, I'm gonna need your help. I'm sorry, but you have to hurry. C'mon, baby, you can go back to bed, if you need."

"Okay, Mom. Go ahead, I'll be right there."

While Rita took care of her business, Paul hopped in the shower to help him wake up. By the time he was done, she was ready to be cleaned up. When that was satisfactorily completed, he slipped some plastic sleeves over the casts and got back into the shower with her.

His cleaning of her was accomplished to the accompaniment of giggles, squeals, gasps, moans and groans, smiles, and kisses; lots of kisses.

Out of the shower, Paul wrapped his mother in a large terry bath sheet. "Mmm, nice. Good date last night?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah. I'd say. Better than the usual first date."

"What'd you do?"

"Checking up on me?" he laughed. "We went to see the Seven Samurai, then went to O'Grady's for coffee and conversation. Sam, Sue, Rick and Elle were there. We sat and talked about the movie until Millie kicked us out. Then we went back to her house and made out for a while."

"Made out, huh?" She laughed. "Have you seen your back?"

"Wha..."

"Patti must have fingernails like a hawk." She reached up to kiss her blushing son. "Sweetheart, I'm not jealous. I have no claim on you or your body. If there were some reason you wished to not continue our sexual relationship, whatever, or, more likely, whoever that may be, I would accept it without question or retribution. I would be disappointed, yes, and would miss it, even after this short time. But I would accept it." She looked at him and grinned. "Was she good?"

"It's funny. Her experience is kinda like yours, but worse in a way. Some jerk in her neighborhood threatened Di with a gang rape if Patti didn't let him screw her when she was only fourteen. That had been her only experience except for the usual gropes and grazing teenage girls are exposed to.

"Last night, she didn't want me to leave. She's as open and curious as you are. Nothing I wanted to try last night, nothing I asked for, or suggested for her was turned down. Between the two of you, I may have met my Waterloo."

With a sly grin, Rita reminded him, "And that doesn't include Sally, who is to spend the night tonight, remember?"

Mid afternoon, Paul had caught up on his reading for the week. He ambled down to the living room, where his mother was dancing solo to her Ruth Young album. He moved in behind her and intercepted her movements, joining her in the slow dance. "I was just going to make me a drink; want one?"

"Mmm, surprise me."

Paul went to the bar and surveyed the supplies. "Is there any OJ?"

"Fridge."

He got the juice and mixed a pale lilac concoction, divided it between two glasses full of ice, and held one to his mother to have a sip through the straw. "Mm, what is it?"

Paul grinned. "It's called a long sloe screw on a Sunday afternoon."

"What?" his mother laughed.

"A long sloe screw on a Sunday afternoon. It's a variation on the basic screwdriver. A pony of vodka, a quarter cup of OJ, an ounce of sloe gin all in a shaker with some ice. Shake hell out of it, pour over ice in a tall glass and top with Asti Spumante or a brut champagne."

"Well, it's very nice. Let's dance some more."

A few more dances and a couple of more drinks, and the mother-son duo were dancing in the living room nude, allowing Paul's hands the run of his mother's body. The Ruth Young CD had repeated twice, and was now playing 'My Ideal,' a slow tempo piece. Rita was backed up to Paul, his cock caught in her ass crack. His left hand was cradling her right tit; his right hand was just barely caressing her clit.

The front door flew open. Mother and son heard Patti saying, "Momma, we can't just barge in."

"Like hell we can't!" Sally exclaimed.

The two women turned the corner into the living room to see the Tomkins duo, Rita, in full frontal nudeness, being held by her son, his hands busily stroking areas society said no son should touch, her hips swaying side to side, obviously caressing her son's genital area.

"Hi, guys. Something we can do for you?" Paul asked.

(To be continued)

12