All Comments on 'Mother's Helper Ch. 03'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Don't know why

but I really like this story. It's got a lot of clever dialogue in it (typical college) but a lot of heart too.

Look forward to more.

becky7becky7almost 13 years ago
HMMMMMMM!!!

I love this story! Look forward to the next installment.

jag628jag628almost 13 years ago
Like this story

very enjoyable enjoyed all three part and looking forward to more.

this story has a lot to go I feel.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Eric is right........

when he said that this story "has heart".

In a genre where lust is the over-riding motivation in fictional incestual relationships, it is refeshing when an author reminds readers that the real catalyst for incest is usually LOVE. Some writers, such as clinton09, recognise this in most of their stories and others, such as ahabscribe, recognise this factor in some of their stories, as in the brilliant 'Mother and Son - A Love Story' series. I'm happy to see another author enter into the fold.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like the first three installments

Looking forward to the next chapter. Glad it didn't end as predicted. Seems when you get a good line going it's hard to quit.

Thought there might be a surprise from Sally when she asked about his future plans. Maybe and inheritance she has and gives him when he and Patti marry. He can start his own research and use his extended family as helpers.

julybear7julybear7almost 13 years agoAuthor
character driven

As I have said before on another story, and often in replies to private comments, there are times when it seems like the characters in my stories are writing their own scripts.

I know how/where this story ends, however the characters, at this point, are in no hurry to get there. I can see the next one, but not the ending I envision, so probably two more chapters.

glad you all are enjoying the story. jb7

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very hot and erotic story, but yet sweet and loving

He's going to be a busy man with taking care of both moms, and his soon to be wife, not counting his future sister in law when she turns 18.

What I like about the story is that it isn't just about sex, but loving and caring about the females in the story.

Very good work and I enjoyed the read.

dred1394dred1394almost 13 years ago

i enjoyed the series so far and i dont think you can end before di's birthday the anticipation has been built up too much

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
And The!!!!!!!!!

Heat is still on. Good read!!!!!! Thank you.

BigDad69BigDad69almost 11 years ago
Amazing!

This whole series is awesome! Love them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Paul has become a lot more than a helper for his mother.

Paul's become a helper to a lot of needers. I'm surprised Rita is so open to everything, and Sally too. Even though everyone is a little screwed in the head, they're all having a good time.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Paul's emotional and psychological maturity is to be admired. Likewise, Patti's emotional maturity was iitially found to be lacking. However, her character is rational and willing to listen to reason based on sociological and psychological reasonong. Although Rita is starting to realize she may have made a mistake by deciding solo on a LAP procedure, she is who she is. Finally, the character of Sally realizes that she can love and share someone without guilt, jealousy or shame. It is a shame that in real life, so many emotionally and mentally mature individuals fail to exist. Unfortunately, too many characters like Rita's father exist. Narrow, small minded individuals who will never realize that love is never wrong and has no boundaries. They have probably never experienced actual love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous