Mother's Helper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"You turned away from the crowd and fixed it, before you saw me watching. You blushed again, then smiled at me, like we had a secret. I almost came in my swimsuit. I think I jacked off to that for almost two years."

Paul's hands had been lightly stroking Sally from her breasts to her knees, as he talked. He had also been kissing her lightly around the face and shoulders, occasionally, randomly nipping at her with his lips. She had been turned on in the kitchen when he threw her over his shoulder. Every thing since then had only heightened her arousal.

His story brought back her memory of the day, and the embarrassment at being seen by her new friend's 12-year old. And now, ten years later, that same twelve year old was getting ready to fuck her.

She reached down to grab him by the hair and pulled him up for a kiss. "You are a goddam fucking tease, do you know that? If you're gonna do it, dammit, do it." She opened her legs to him and pulled him over her. He positioned himself, his crown right at her opening, maybe a quarter inch inside.

He bent down to whisper, "Are you sure?"

"You little bastard," she laughed, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him into her. Paul lowered his weight onto her just enough so she couldn't move. Then, using about half of his length, he began to slowly stroke into her.

Unlike their slam-bam sex the other day, this was slow and deliberate, hitting all the spots in and outside. Fast enough to build her arousal, but slow, so it denied her the immediate release she was craving.

"Goddam you," she moaned, trying to thrust her hips at him, to no avail. "Paul, you son of a bitch, oh, goddam it, unnnnnnh," she tried again to move. "Oh you mother lover, I'll get you for this, I swear!"

Paul just grinned at her, then covered her mouth with his and slid his tongue in and out of her mouth, never quite leaving it, matching the movement and tempo of his cock in her pussy. She squealed in frustration, her hands and fists beating a tattoo on his shoulders and back.

He pulled back from his 'kiss,' to whisper in her ear, "What do you want, Sally?"

He felt as well as heard her laugh. "You bastard, you know what I want."

"Tell me."

"I want you to fuck me," she said, just barely above a whisper.

"I can't hear you."

"I said I want you to fuck me," she repeated in a normal tone of voice.

"Hmm? I still can't hear you."

"You fucking tease," she said, smiling. "Fuck me!" she shouted. "Fuck me, hard! Fuck me, fast!" She pulled his face to her and began tongue fucking his mouth, jabbing her tongue into him in the manner she wanted his cock. "Like that," she panted.

Paul grinned and shifted his weight off her. Slowly he increased the force and tempo of his sawing motion. "Yesss," Sally, hissed, returning his motion. "Ooohhh, god, yessss! It's cooooooooooommmming! Ooooooooooohhhhhhh, motherrrrrr!!! Yesssssssssss!" As her hips began to become erratic in their thrusting , Paul lowered his hips, pinning her to the bed again.

All her energy was transferred to the muscles in her sheath, which began to spasm rhythmically, milking his cock, setting off his own climax. The hot splashes of his fluids against her inner walls added to Sally's orgasmic bliss.

She threw her arms and legs around Paul, pulling him into her so tightly, there was no space between them from shoulder to crotch. "O my god, o my god," she chanted as she lay there under him, holding on as if for dear life.

Until Rita spoke, Sally was unaware of her presence on the bed. "Are you okay, Sally? Do you need anything? You seemed to be a bit out of touch there for a while."

"Oh, damn, Rita. Your son...Has he ever done that to you? I swear, he's a fucking sadist, excuse my french."

"I don't know; what did he do?"

She poked Paul, still laying on her, her legs still wrapped around his thighs. "Tell your mother what you did to me, you little snot."

"All I did was make her admit she wanted me to make love to her."

"Oohh! You...stinker!" She made a face at Paul. Looking at Rita, she went on, "First, he teased the shit out of me until I couldn't stand it, I was so turned on. Then he held me down so I couldn't move anything but my hands and arms while he screwed me so damn slowly I thought I was going to burst with needing to come. Then, when I finally did come, he held me down again and it was like my damn vagina was trying to break out and run away."

"Sooo," Rita laughed, "you had a good time. Any regrets?"

Sally grinned. "No, dammit. I suppose this means I have to let him fuck me now." She patted him on the shoulder. "Hey, are you awake? Are you gonna stay there all day?" She flexed her Kegel muscles, and was surprised to feel a substantial resistance. "Holy crap, are you still hard? I can't believe it. Easy out then; I can't take any more right now."

He bent down to kiss her. "You sure?"

She nodded. "You have to remember, this isn't one of your co-ed pussies; it's more like a soccer mom pussy, one that gets tired after a romp like that."

"Okay, if you say so," he said sawing his way back out, to her moans.

"Mmm, damn. We do get to do this again tonight, right?"

Rita laughed. "Just remember, we're sharing."

They decided to go out for dinner, to a local franchise steakhouse. Like they had the first night Rita had needed help, they took turns assisting Rita with her meal. When ever it was Paul's turn, his left arm went around her shoulder, to caress and pet her. There was nothing seemingly inappropriate, but it served to remind her of what was to come.

If he was overly attentive to his mother, Sally did not suffer from lack of attention. While not overly solicitous, he was the perfect gentleman, opening doors, pulling out chairs, ordering drinks and meals for his two companions. It was an evening of being doted on such as the two women hadn't experienced before, and they were both damp with anticipation when they left the restaurant.

When they arrived home, Paul offered them a drink. While he mixed them, he asked Sally to select some music they could listen and dance to, something slow and romantic. She selected an eclectic mix of Frank, Sarah, some early Norah and Dianna Krall.

He had mixed up some more of the drinks he and his mother had shared earlier in the day. Sally looked at the strangely colored drink before she tried it. "Some witches brew?" she joked.

"Maybe," admitted Paul. "It's a long, sloe screw on a Sunday afternoon."

Sally coughed and spit out the bit she had in her mouth, laughing. "You're kidding?"

"Swear to God. Based on the screwdriver, with some sloe gin and topped with a sparkling white wine. There is a version called a long sloe screw that replaces the white wine with club soda, but I prefer this one."

"You know, you don't need to get us drunk. We're pretty much sure things for you tonight. Any night, now, I guess. If I had any reservations, you did away with them this afternoon. I don't have any idea how I'll face my daughters tomorrow, but after our two times together..."

Paul stopped her with a kiss. "Thank you, but it was just as much you as it was me. "

She smiled. "Why don't you take Rita and get her ready for bed. I'll straighten up down here and load the dishwasher, then come join you. I need a shower before...you know."

"You don't really, but it's your decision. See you soon.

"Mother, Sally has ordered us to bed. Come along, or I shall have to boost you."

"You wouldn't dare," Rita laughed.

"Oh, God, Rita! Don't challenge him; there's no telling what he might do to you." Sally warned her. "Look what he did to me."

Paul had swept his mother up in his arms and started for the stairs. Over his shoulder, Sally saw Rita smile and nod at her, as if to say, "I hope so."

Rita lay on her back, her knees drawn up even with her waist, and spread to give Paul total access to her quim, where he was busy, lazily lapping her labia. Three times he had stimulated her to the point of orgasm, only to stop or to change his rhythm, denying her the release she was beginning to need. The technique he was using was different, but the result was the same as he had achieved with Sally earlier.

Sally was enjoying herself, playing with Rita's smallish B-sized boobies. Especially now, that her nipples seemed to be super sensitive due to her level of arousal. It, of course, helped that Paul was playing with her lady while he ate out his mother.

Rita was moaning, "Damn you, Paul! Let me come! Oh, shit! I swear, if you don't, I'm gonna break one of these casts over your head. Paul! You little shit! Ohmigod! Yesssss! Uuunnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her hips began to thrust up into Paul's face as she orgasmed, fluid spouting from her vulva like a small geyser, surprising Paul.

Laughing, he moved up over his mother, catching her ejaculate the length of his torso, to smear over her as he laid his body on hers. He entered her as her spasms slowed, to restimulate her to a short, quiet climax, sending a shiver of pleasure throughout her body. The smile that welcomed him was like a candle in a dark room.

He began to move in her slowly, gradually building his speed and force, varying the length of his strokes. Rita sighed and lay back, enjoying the feel of her son as he tended to her lady. She looked at the blonde beside her, and pulled her face to hers for a deep, soulful kiss. "I'm glad you're here, Sally. It helps make the pleasure feel more real."

Sally nodded. "I know what you mean. Don't talk. Just let it happen. I can tell you, not all men are able to do what Paul seems to do so easily." She saw Rita wrinkle her brow. "I don't know how your husband was, but mine didn't seem to care if I climaxed or not. You know I've been with a few guys since him, and more were like him than were like Paul."

Rita started to speak, then her eyes opened wide, as did her mouth as she felt the tingle in her abdomen which signaled that her climax was starting to build.

Sally recognized the signal and smiled. "See. Christ, I envy Patti. If...if wishes were dishes, we'd never go hungry, right." She bent down and kissed Rita, with a touch of tongue, then got up and ran to the bathroom.

She returned just in time to hear Rita's orgasmic groan and see her legs and arms wrap Paul and pull him into her, as he rolled onto his side.

Sally spooned in behind Rita and wormed her arms around her, finding a breast with each hand. "Sweetie, I don't know how you did it alone, but you raised a fine son," she whispered in Rita's ear, nibbling at the lobe. Rita turned her head to capture Sally's mouth.

"Remember how I cleaned you up the other day?" Rita asked. Sally nodded. "How would you like to return the favor?"

Inwardly, Sally blinked. She had been involved in one other threesome, many years ago. The girl-girl action at that time had been limited to some soft kisses and boob play. Rita's actions Wednesday had surprised and excited her, and were much of the reason she had worn out the batteries in her vibrator that evening.

Although she was mentally hesitating, her head was already nodding, and she was backing away from Rita to give her room to disengage from her son, who was grinning from ear to ear. Another of his fantasies was going to come true before his eyes.

As Rita pulled off her son and positioned herself on her back, she pulled Paul toward her head by his shaft. With Sally beginning to kiss and lick the inside of her thighs, Rita closed her mouth over Paul's cock, sucking in about half of him. He felt her tongue begin to lick and caress him, vacuuming out the little remaining seminal fluid in his shaft.

Sally was on her side, under Rita's leg, stretched across the bed. Her quim was in plain view to Paul, inviting him. Without disturbing his mother, he dropped to his side and pushed Sally's legs open. She looked at him, her eyes wide, and smiled. It soon became a race to see who could get who off first.

Paul won, because of his greater experience, but not by much. Sally's noisy climax, muffled by Rita's lady, resulted in some vibrations which triggered Rita's orgasm, with a similar result, so that Sally was still in the throes of her own little death when Paul's man sauce hit the back of her throat. It wasn't the first time she had tasted cum from the source, but it was while she was, herself, coming.

The three lay there, gasping for breath, recovering from their pleasure, heads on thighs, in the classic daisy-chain position. Paul started to laugh, huge belly shaking laughs. As such laughter often does, it became contagious. Soon Rita joined, quickly followed by Sally.

After a few minutes, Paul regained control, at least enough to speak. "Goddam, ladies. I do believe you two have purely fucked me out. I don't think I have anything but powder left in my sack."

"That's good," said Sally. "I worried we might have left a couple of teaspoons of cum in there I'd have to suck out, because I certainly ain't in any shape to fuck anymore tonight. But in the morning, watch out."

Her two companions laughed with her. Rita raised her head to look down her body to her friend. "I'll flip you for first, loser gets to cook breakfast." She flopped her head back down. "Shit, that won't work. You two flip to see who does me, that loser can get breakfast. Yeah, that'll work fine."

Paul huffed out, "I'll get breakfast; you two do each other. First to make the other come gets to do me first. Sally, to keep things even, you can't use your hands." He groaned as he sat up. "Shower, anyone?"

The three of them crowded into a space which was usually overfilled by two people. Pussies, cocks and asses were more than adequately cleaned to the accompaniment of laughs, squeals, tickles, feels and kisses. Paul was the first to exit, and hear the phone. He glanced at the clock. Eleven o'clock. It had to be Patti.

"Hi, babe."

"Hey, love. How's Mom doing?"

"She came around," he laughed, pausing briefly, "three or four times."

Patti laughed. "Good. How are you holding up?"

"Okay, I guess. We may need to find another man, though. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up the pace."

"As long as you can keep the other up, let us worry about the pace," she giggled.

"That's bad," he groaned. "How are you and Di doing?"

"When I told her we were engaged, she looked like she had lost a friend, until I told her you were willing to be her first lover. I had to explain about you and Rita and Mom. Now she doesn't want to wait. You need to talk to her."

"No problem." He sighed. "This is weird. I know I love you and want to be with you, but we've hardly been alone more than four hours total, and I miss you so bad it hurts."

He could hear the smile in her voice. "Thank you, love. I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I love you, too. I wish I was there. I'll dream about us tonight. About last night. Tell Mom and Rita I wish I was there with them. Good night, love."

"Good night. Miss you."

Because he liked to sprawl when he slept, Paul had a king sized bed. That is where the trio went to sleep that night. Paul spooned Rita, one hand holding a breast, the other lightly holding her belly, just above her muff. Sally was behind him, holding his dick. As they drifted off to sleep, Sally gave him a light squeeze. He heard her mutter, "Damn, I've missed this."

He was up by nine, in the kitchen, heating up the filling for a frittata. He had just finished beating the eggs and milk when he heard Sally scream, "Oh, shit! I'mmmm coommmmiiiing!"

He poured the egg mix over the filling and was moving it around so the bottom was set when heard his mother's orgasmic scream. He popped the dish in the pre-heated oven and put on the toast and started the coffee. In a few minutes, he was joined by the two radiant women.

"You two look like I shouldn't ask what you've been up to," he teased.

"You shouldn't," his mother retorted. "Smells good. What's for breakfast?"

"I heated up the left overs we brought home and made a frittata. It's about ready to come out. Toast is down and coffee's dripping. As soon as the table is set, we can sit down."

"Well," said Sally, "point me toward the dishes."

After breakfast, the women dragged him into the living room and pushed him down to sit in the middle of the couch. Sally knelt before him and pulled off his sweats and shorts. His mother was able to work her hands into the waistband of the bottoms of the shortie pjs she had put on. Sally was attending to his prick orally, deep throating him, to get him ready for Rita.

When he was sufficiently ready, Sally moved aside and helped Rita mount him. She rested her cast covered forearms on his shoulders and began to raise and lower herself, at the same time moving her hips in an elliptical orbit around his rod.

He sat there, unable to move. Soon, the ellipse was disintegrating, her up and down motion, became erratic. She lowered her cheek to his. "Oh, god, Paul. I love you. Promise me..." She stopped in mid stroke. "No, I can't..." she started to say and dismount from him.

Paul stopped her and pushed her back onto his shaft. "Promise you what, Momma? That we will always be able to do this?" She nodded, not looking at him.

"I thought Patti made that clear last night. When we talked, I told her you and I and this were a package. If she wanted to be with me, she had to accept this. She will come first; she has to, but just like Sally, if I'm not making love with Patti, and you feel the need, you can have me.

"And I'm sure there will be times when I want to be with just you, to express how much I love you." Rita looked at her son, her eyes full of love.

"I'm sorry. I'm just being silly, I guess." She turned to Sally. "You said I raised a wonderful son. You brought up a remarkable daughter." she held out her hand to Sally, and brought her in for a three way hug. She pulled herself off Paul and pulled Sally in to take her place, kissing her. "Finish him for me. I need to go pee." She turned to kiss her son. "Thank you, love."

Paul was driving Sally home in mid afternoon. "How's school going? What are you studying? Your Mom said Psychology." she inquired.

"So far it's going great. Yeah, I'm going for the PhD in Psychology, trying to find a way to apply behavioral analysis to clinical psychology outside of a psychiatric hospital or developmental center."

"Do you plan on teaching or practicing?"

"It will probably wind up being an 'and,' rather than an 'or.' I enjoy the bits of teaching I get to do as a TA, but I'm more attracted to the clinical side. It's just difficult to get started, and it takes a long time for it to be profitable enough to have a family. Combining the two, even as an adjunct professor, might make it possible."

"Have you thought of a research topic for your dissertation?"

He laughed. "You won't believe it. I submitted the proposal last Spring. An analysis of the effects of sexual tension in single parent families."

"You're shitting me! Oh, god, that's ironic! Does your mother know?"

"She helped me put the proposal together. I don't think she's remembered." He pulled into her driveway.

"Coming in?" she asked.

"Try to keep me out," he countered, laughing.

Patti met them at the door. After a brief air kiss with her mother, she melted into Paul's arms, their lips locked like a bank safe on Sunday. After what she thought was an indecently long time, Di coughed behind them. Paul opened one eye and looked at her, then separated from his fiancé.

"Wow! I guess it's true, then, what Patti told me. You two are engaged. When did that happen? I mean, when did you get together? I know most of Patti's dates. I don't think she's ever gone out with anyone more than twice."

"Well," answered Paul, "we had a couple of short conversations at school, and then the other night we had a date that lasted almost twelve hours..."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers