Mother's Helper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twelve hours? What did you do?"

"Uh, we went to see a movie, stopped and had some coffee and conversation, then we came back here and...

"Talked," interjected Patti.

"And kissed," add Paul.

"And cuddled," continued Patti.

"Patti," called Sally, "can you come help here for a minute? I need you to reach a pan."

"Be right there." She looked at her sister. "You can ask him anything, Di. I told you last night how it was." She reached up and gave Pal a peck on the cheek. "See you in a few. You can tell Di everything. We don't have any, er, many secrets from each other."

"Can I take him to my room, to talk in private?"

"Hmm, dare I trust my younger sister with my fiancé? More, do I trust my fiancé with my little sister? I guess. The real question is, should I tell Mom."

"Never mind, we'll go to the basement," Di grumbled. Paul grinned. He wasn't sure it was that much safer. Di led him around the kitchen to the back hall and down stairs. She sat him on the couch where he and Patti had spent most of their night. He felt a small surge in his shorts, eliciting a smile.

Di saw the smile and asked, "What?"

"This is where Patti and I spent most of the time we were here. Just brought back some nice memories."

"Did you two make love?" Di asked. "It sounded like that's what you were leading up to upstairs." Paul nodded, looking at her. "Did she enjoy it?"

"I think so. She didn't want me to stop, or to leave, but we decided it was best not to upset your Mom by having her find me here in the morning on our first date. Turns out, it didn't matter."

"Is it true you're doing our mother, too?" He nodded. "And yours?" He nodded again. "And Patti said, when I'm eighteen, if I want, you'll take my cherry?"

"If you want me to." He nodded.

"Why do I have to wait? It's only a few months."

"Quite simply, it's the law. If you're between the ages of fifteen and seventeen, you can have sex with another person in that age range and it's legal; however, if you are even one day short of your eighteenth birthday, and have sex with anyone over the age of 21, that person is guilty of what used to be called statutory rape, and it is a felony. If your partner is between the ages of 18 and 21, it is still a felony, but one of lesser degree.

"Even if you didn't complain, or if Sally didn't complain, but someone in the neighborhood suspected it happened and reported their suspicion to the police, they'd have to investigate. And if they decided there was enough evidence that we had sex the day before you were eighteen, I could be arrested and tried, for up to seven years after the fact.

"Under the circumstances, since you would be willing, and I had your and your mother's consent, I probably wouldn't be convicted, or if convicted, not sent to prison, but I wouldn't be able to work in the field I want, and would be labeled a sex offender for life. That's why."

"That sucks. Is there anything we can do?"

"Like what? Maybe I should ask, what have you done?"

"Nothing. After what Patti did, I was scared to go out with anyone."

"What Patti did? Oh, you mean..."

"Yeah. Here I am, seventeen, a high school senior, and I haven't even been kissed. I bet the guys at school think I'm a lesbian or something. I hardly even talk to them."

Paul patted his lap. "Come here."

"What?" she asked, warily. "Why?"

He reached and picked up the teen and set her on his lap, his arms around her waist. "So, you've never been kissed, and you're worrying about losing your virginity in, what, seventy-five days or so. I think we need to start with some basics. Show me how you kiss."

Di looked at him, a little wild eyed. All she knew about kissing came from watching movies and tv. You just opened your mouths, stuck out your tongues and brought them together. So that's what she did. Paul smiled.

"Try it like this," he said, bringing his closed mouth to hers and opening it just enough to slip his tongue our to caress her lips. With tongue and lip pressure, he coaxed her lips open and pulled the lower one just inside his.

He felt her relax and slide her arm around his neck. When he backed away from her, her eyes were closed and she was smiling. "Better?" he asked. She nodded and reached up for another try.

He met her half way. This time, he slipped his tongue through her lips to tickle hers, eliciting a small moan and tightening of her arm around his neck. He slid his hand under the bottom of her tee shirt to caress her bare stomach.

She pulled back suddenly. "What? Why are you..." She started.

"It's the Paul Tomkins crash course in making out. Too much too soon?" His hand was still, laying on her bare stomach.

"No, I just wasn't expecting it. It feels nice. What else does your course cover?"

Paul just grinned and bent to kiss her just below the ear and let his lips slide down the side of her neck to the pulse point. He closed his mouth over it and applied a little suction, teasing the spot with his tongue. "Mmm," she hummed, "that's nice." His hand began tracing circles on her stomach, slowly enlarging them. "Oooohhhhh, yesss," she cooed.

The first time his hand grazed the bottom of her bra, she stiffened, then relaxed, almost immediately. The next time he hit her bra, he let his hands slide up onto the band so he brushed the underside of her breasts. She gasped and waited to see what he was going to do.

She didn't release her breath until his hands were on the down stroke. On the next pass, she grabbed his hand and pressed it to her, cupping the small B-cup mound. "Please," she murmured, her lips seeking his.

His tongue pushed its way into her mouth, and as it began to imitate a penis, his hand slipped under her bra band, pushing the cup over her breast, to play with the hard nipple. In a few minutes, he felt her tense up, then she squealed into his mouth and began to quiver from head to toe. He felt some definite dampness on his lap.

When her spasm had passed, she buried her face in his neck. "I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?"

"I think I peed all over you."

"You mean this?" he asked, slipping his hand between her thighs, over her mound, seeking the moisture which had soaked through her light jeans. He gathered some on his fingers and brought them to his nose to sniff. "Here," he said, offering his fingers to her to sniff. "Not pee, girl cum. Did you know you were a squirter?"

She shook her head. "I never did before."

"I'll take that as a compliment. It means I got you really aroused. One more lesson, then we're done for the day, okay?" She nodded, smiling.

"Now, you know about kisses and how good they feel here," he said, touching her lips with his finger. She nodded, a puzzled look furrowing her brow. "Well, then, imagine a kiss here," he said, running his finger over the nipple poking through her tee shirt.

She gasped and smiled, nodding. "Or here," he said, lightly scratching her belly. She laughed. "Or here," caressing the inside of her knee; "or here, or here, or here," he teased, walking his fingers up the inside of her thigh.

Her breath had caught when he touched her knee. His hand was less than a hand width from her quim, when she let it out. It was that or faint. "Or," whispered Paul in her ear, caressing her earlobe with his tongue, "here," cupping her vulva.

It was too much for the teen. She came again, her girl cum soaking through her jeans and Paul's slacks. She lay there shaking in his arms, unaware of her sister and mother, who had come running down when they heard her scream.

"Is she okay?" asked Sally, quickly identifying the odor permeating the area. Paul nodded, holding her to his chest. Patti just grinned.

"There's something about you and this place. Women just can't stop coming in your arms." She glanced at his lap. "What's all over your pants?"

"Di squirts, lots. And did twice."

"Take 'em off and I'll wash them."

"I can't. Mom's home alone. I've already been gone longer than I planned. I'll be alright from here to my car, and from the car to the house."

He looked down to the teen in his arms. "She's asleep. Is she on some contraceptive?" Patti nodded. Paul laid the high school senior down on the couch and walked to Patti. "I really hate to go without having a chance to talk. How late are you in class Tuesday?"

"I'm done at two; you?"

"Noon," he grinned. She kissed him, her tongue, the aggressor.

(To be continued)