Mother's Helper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided his hand to the hem of her skirt, and pushed it under. Paul slowly proceeded the rest of the way. He moved his lips to her ear. "Dammit, Di, I don't want to wait. I want to fuck you right now. I've wanted to since the first time I saw you tonight."

"Do it, Paul," she breathed in his ear. "Fuck me now. Take me, please. I don't want to wait, either." She pulled his arm toward her, pushing his hand to her pussy. "Feel how wet I am. This is my third pair of panties tonight. Now, Paul, please." She reached under his cummerbund, unzipped his fly and unbuttoned the waistband of his pants.

Paul reached into the back seat for the blanket which was always there. While his hips were up, Di pulled his pants and shorts down. Next to come off were her very damp panties. Paul had her lift so he could slide the blanket under her, pushing up her skirt at the same time. He pulled her under him and positioned his cock.

He reached up and kissed her, and pushed his hips forward, slowly. He felt his crown fully enter her just before he reached her barrier. He pulled his lips from hers to ask, "Ready?" She nodded and tightened her arms about his shoulders. "On three, push your hips at me. One, two, three!"

"Eeennnhhh" she yelped. Paul stopped, letting her adjust to him, and to get used to the pain. "Oh, shit!" she sort of half laughed, half cried. "That smarted a little. Slowly, okay? They weren't kidding when they said it hurt. It's going away now. Faster, a little; yes, that's good . Yeah, yeh, yeh, good, faster, okay, a little harder, oh yes o mi god yes yes yesyesssss o! mi! god! Ooooooooh!" she groaned as her orgasm flooded over her and she collapsed back onto the blanked covered seat.

A few seconds later, the splash of Paul's creamy spend made her eyes fly open, and her smile widen. "Oh, that feels so good." She pulled Paul to her for a gentle kiss. "Thank you."

She giggled. "It is about as unromantic and cliche ridden as a situation can get, but it was better than I imagined." She kissed him again. "Unless my sister is a hell of a lot more generous than I would be, I may grow to hate her.

"How is this going to work, you and four women. And I already know of one more who wants to be with you at least once, and that won't be enough for her. And all the women who were at the party. Even I could see they all wanted to know about the stallion."

He stayed in her, enjoying the feeling of closeness with her. Before answering her question, he kissed her again, exploring her mouth with his tongue. He buried his face in her neck and spoke.

"So far, it has been mostly group sex; me and Patti, and which ever mom's home we're at. Or if Patti has been busy, or had a class, our mom's and me. Usually one on one, but often as a threesome.

"We all talked, and realized you might need some time to adjust to the idea, and Patti has told me you and I can have solo sex until you feel ready. As for anyone outside the family, Patti has to approve of them. They would have to be part of a group experience. My only one on ones are just you four."

"Kitty as much as told me she wants you to take her cherry," she said, holding him tightly, squeezing her sheath on him. "That's what that good night kiss was all about. I told her it would have to be a threesome with her and me; that didn't seem to matter."

"Mmm, much as I would love to... it's up to Patti. Was Kitty seen as a bitch last year? Is that the way Patti would remember her?"

She patted Paul on the back. "Let me up." He saw the box of tissues on the floor in front of the passenger seat and reached for it. Grabbing a handful, and forming a pad of them, he pulled his flaccid dick from Di and placed the pad over her opening. While she was catching most of the runoff, he prepared another pad to place inside her panties until she could get to the bathroom inside.

She went on to answer his question. "No, and that is the funny part. Until last Xmas, she was just a skinny, nerdy art geek kind of person. She didn't really have a figure. Unless she was cold, she didn't even look like she had any boobs. Then over winter vacation last year, she began to develop, and for her birthday, her dad gave her an MG roadster, which attracted all the boys. She seemed to get taken over by the in-crowd and started to act like them. By the end of the school year, you'd have thought she had grown up bitchy. If Patti was ever aware of her, it would have been as the arty person."

"Then you might have a chance of Patti saying okay, especially after what happened tonight. Well, we should get in. You should probably go right to the bathroom and clean up a little. I will, too. They might guess, but don't tell them anything unless they do. Okay?" Di just grinned and nodded.

Paul had just closed and locked the door when he heard someone behind him. He turned to see Patti, smiling, holding Di in one arm, her other held out, open to him. She was asking Di, "Well, was it everything you expected?" Di just smiled. "I'll take that as a yes." Turning to Paul, she asked, "Did you have a good time at the dance? I mean the one just now in the driveway."

Paul's surprise was evident. "I saw your headlights turn into the driveway at least fifteen minutes ago. It's the only thing that could have taken you this long. Go on up; your Mom's waiting for you. I'll see you in your bedroom around midnight. Mom, Di and I have some, uhh, talking to do. Have a good time."

Rita was waiting, reclining on the bed, reading. She was wearing a sheer black peignoir, tied at the throat and bust. It revealed her B-sized breasts, the light brown areolas highlighted tonight with some edible body makeup.

Her honey blonde hair framed her face, also made up so she looked like a bride waiting for her new husband. The sight sent a fresh surge to Paul's groin even though he had come only a few minutes ago.

Rita got off the bed and walked to him, to help him out of his tux. Paul watched her as she approached him, taking in the lovely sight-her graceful curves, the blonde muff covering her mons. She slid her hands inside the jacket, up and over his shoulders, down his arms, pushing it off him.

She reached up to kiss him as her hands went around him to unfasten his cummerbund. The kiss lasted while she unfastened his waist band. "God, you're beautiful," he whispered. If you weren't my mother, I'd marry you tomorrow."

Her smile accepted and acknowledged his love. "Thank you, Paul. I think that is one of the nicest things you've ever said to me."

"It's something I should've said a long time ago. I love you, Rita. Not because you're my mother, but as a man loves a woman. I am so lucky to have you in my life."

"I'm the lucky one," she smiled. "To have you as my lover and for my son. Come, lets go to bed, until you have to join Patti. We don't need to make love tonight; we can do that tomorrow, when Sally and the girls go home. Tonight, just hold me and kiss me. Just be here with me."

They had lain on the bed, cuddling and talking. He told her about the dance, and the bad joke he had played on the teen queen. She chided him for it, saying he should find a way to make it up to her. He told her Di had already reached out to her, and was thinking of including her in a threesome so he could deflower her. "Then you should," was all she said.

They briefly discussed dinner for the next day, traditionally a quiet meal for them, albeit a fancy one. However, it was Di's birthday, and they had been invited to join the Williams' for dinner at their house later in the day.

About a half hour later, Rita kissed her son. "It's almost time for you to go to Patti. I'm going to go wish Di a happy birthday, then come back and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning. Tell Patti I love her." Paul gave her a passionate kiss, which started out high in intensity, and increased in tenderness as it went on, until, at the end, it was almost chaste.

"I love you, Mom; Happy New Year."

"Love you, too, Son; Happy New Year to you, too."

Paul gathered his tux and headed for his room. Patti was just coming out of the bathroom. "Hey, lover, ready for me?" she greeted him. He simply smiled in reply. She stepped into his open arms and hugged him, her face buried in his neck. Patti inhaled deeply, sensing his man scent. She pulled back slightly and looked at him, puzzled. "You didn't..."

"We just cuddled and talked. It would have been too rushed, and neither of us would have enjoyed it. We have a couple of hours alone tomorrow; we'll make it up."

"You're sure. We can wait..."

"Bull. I can smell you," he grinned. It was true. Practically since the second she had seen him in the hall, she had been wet. In spite of her arousal, with all the moisture between her legs, it almost felt cool around her vulva.

"I know, but she's your mom..."

"And she sent me to you, with her love and wishes for a happy new year."

She stepped out of his arms. "I'll be with you in a minute," she said, turning and hurrying in to Rita's room. Rita was sitting on the edge of her bed, looking for her slippers. She looked up, surprised as Patti ran into her room and sat down beside her. Patti put her arms around the older woman.

"I just wanted to say thank you; thank you for Paul and all that he is; thank you for tonight; and, however it came about, for this remarkable situation we all find ourselves in."

Rita laughed. "Even if I could take credit for that last bit, I'm not sure I'd want to. You don't need to thank me, Patti. In fact you probably shouldn't. If Paul weren't my son, we'd be at tooth and claw over him. Even though he is my son, I love him the same way you do.

"Because he is my son, and because I love him so much, I want what is best for him. That is his relationship with you. Whether in this morass we find ourselves in, or someplace away from all of it, love him. That is all I ask of you. Just love him, Patti, like we both love you."

Patti's arms went around Rita's shoulders and their lips closed together in a family style kiss. Rita's hand found Patti's breast. Pulling away from the kiss, she asked, "Shouldn't you be giving this to Paul about now?"

Patti grinned. "Yes'm," she replied and stood up. " I do, Rita; I love him so much sometimes it hurts to look at him. If it weren't for this situation, I don't think I would survive. It's like I have to be away from him for a day or two to be able to..." She searched for the word.

"Breathe?" prompted Rita. Patti's smile was all the confirmation she needed. "That's how I was about his father, until he cut me out of his life. But I think, even today, if he walked into a room where I was, I'd follow him if he asked me to." She stood up from the bed. "Now, off with you. I'm going to go say goodnight to your mother and sister, and go to bed."

"I think they're already asleep. They were up early this morning to get Di ready for the dance, and Di wants to be up early to "watch the parade' with Paul, as she put it."

"I'll just go peek, then, in case they aren't" She made her way to the basement guest room, and peeked in thru the open door. Sally and Di were asleep, with Di's head on her mother's chest. The vision stirred a memory in Rita, a memory from a long time ago. She made her way back to her bedroom, struggling to recall the memory.

Paul was poised at Patti's entrance, waiting for the countdown for the ball to drop to begin. 10...he pushed the head of his cock into Patti...9...he pulled back about half way... 8... in... 7... out... 6... in... 5... out... 4... in... 3... out... 2... in...1...out... Happy New Year...in, balls deep, and their lips meshed, tongues met, arms encircled shoulders, legs, hips.

"You, sir," Patti whispered, "are a silly romantic, and I love it. As long as we celebrate like this, I don't care if we ever go out for New Year's, or have a party." And she engaged his lips once more and began to move her hips toward him, coaxing him into their unique version of the universal mating dance.

In her bedroom, hearing the galloping springs, Rita smiled and slept.

Patti slipped out of Paul's arm and out of bed. She gathered up the dirty bed linens and carried them downstairs to the laundry room, next to the guest room. Paul had made her come three times last night before he had come.

The last time, she had squirted through her own orgasm, then each time Paul's dick had spasmed, sending a dose of cum into her, she had also squirted, resulting in some very wet sheets. When they were able to move, with a lot of laughing kisses, they had changed the bed and gone to sleep.

She sneaked into the guest room and shook her sister. "Di, it's time."

"Mmphmm, time for what?"

"Time to go wake Paul, to watch the parade," Patti told her, smiling. "Unless you've changed your mind, then I'll go back and keep him company."

"What parade? I want to..." she mumbled. "Parade! Oh, shit! Did I miss it?" Oh! Damn, let me up, Momma!"

"Shhh, you'll wake the house. You've got lots of time. It's only seven thirty. Paul and Rita are still asleep. We'll be having breakfast around ten thirty. I'll send Momma up to join you in a couple of hours. After we clean up from breakfast, we'll take our leave so Paul and Rita can have their alone time today. So, off you go. What are you looking for?"

"A robe or something."

"Di, you're about to go fuck the only person who should concern you about being naked."

"Oh." She laughed. "It is kinda silly, isn't it. Okay, I'll see you at breakfast."

When she was sure Di was out of the room, Sally opened her eyes. "God, I envy her enthusiasm. I can remember when I was like that and could...never mind. There are some things about your mother you don't need to know. Have you decided about Kitty? Did you take time to talk to Paul about her?"

"Yeah, he is really bummed at himself for listening to those little cats, including your daughter, and pulling that dirty trick on her. As long as she's limited to sharing with Di, he doesn't have a problem with including her. She just wouldn't have any time alone with him.

"Di said she didn't think that would be a problem; they could have some time alone during the threesomes while Di had to be out of the room, or chose to leave them alone. Di will just have to understand she can't discuss our arrangement with her. Ever. At all."

A few minutes later, Paul and Di were having a similar conversation. Di had jumped on his bed, waking him. "Hi there, stallion. Do you remember we were going to watch the parade this morning," she paused, "or something," she added with as sexy and inviting a grin as he could remember.

"Patti and I had a talk last night, and I asked her about Kitty. She said if I wanted to invite her into my one on one with you to make it a threesome, that was up to me. Then she said I could never talk to her about the family arrangement, about how we all share sexually."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, just with her telling me, like I was ten or something."

"It's just to make sure you understand how dangerous it could be for all of us. If even a rumor got out about my mother and me, our lives in this town would be over. One or both of us would have to leave town, which would only fuel more damaging rumors. As long as we don't flaunt our relationships, and are circumspect, we'll be okay. We can include Kitty sometimes if you want to, we just can't let her know about me, Mom and Sally. Okay?"

"If it's so wrong and dangerous..."

"Why do we do it?" Di nodded. "For the same reason we made love in the car last night, and didn't wait until midnight or later. There is an element of lust, and of the taboo. The fact that it is seen as wrong by most of the world gives it a little spice, I can't deny that. Mostly, just as I told you last night, if I wasn't engaged to your sister, you'd be my next choice. And that it was Patti not you was probably just because of her age." he paused, searching for the words.

"In the same way I love you and Patti, I love my mother. Growing up, she never really treated me like a kid. I wasn't an adult, but I was a person. She'd guide and advise me, but she would respect my decisions, even when she disagreed with them, unless they were too dangerous, or too expensive.

"And she always let me know she loved me, as her son, and, when it became a fact, as her friend. If she hadn't got hurt last fall, it probably would never have progressed beyond that. But you can't unring a bell. Long rambling answer to a simple question, but not really simple.

"What about Mom?"

"Your mom? Wow! That is hard. I have wanted to fuck your mom since I was twelve; from the first day I saw her, met her. It was a company picnic, and when Mom introduced me, I saw some of your mom's pussy hair had escaped from her swim suit.

"I told Mom, who told her. She turned away from the crowd to fix it, and turned so I could see everything. When she saw me looking, she just smiled, like we had a secret. I almost creamed my swim suit right there.

"And now, we have a kind of lust relationship. We like each other, enjoy each other's company, at least I do, and it's sex with no, well, hardly any, limits.

"And when Patti and I get married, it will all be as illegal as the relationship with Mom, even ours."

"Why? We aren't hurting anybody?"

"For now, just take my word for it. I'll explain some other time. We are wasting some perfectly good time here, discussing stuff you can look up on the internet to get some background on before we discuss it anymore."

"You promise?" He nodded, and held out his arms. She jumped to straddle him and bent down to kiss him, bumping his lip with her teeth and cutting it slightly. "Oh, god, Paul, I'm sorry." She pursed her lips to make a small kiss.

He laughed, "Don't worry; if it kills me, I'll die happy."

"Don't say that!" She slapped his chest. "That's not funny!"

He pulled her to him so she lay on his chest, stroking her hair and back. "I'm sorry. All my attempts at jokes these days seem to be farts." She giggled. "C'mon, forgive me so we can get on with making love."

She turned her head so her chin rested on his chest and looked at him with those deep blue eyes latched on to his. "Convince me," she said, with a small smile.

He pulled her up over him, her legs between his. He captured her lips with his and started as series of short, light kisses, barely nipping at her lips. His hands were busy stroking her back and sides, his finger tips barely touching her skin. Her squirms against his chest and barely audible mmm's let him know of her enjoyment.

His fingers danced down her spine, and over her cheeks. She thrust her hips at his pubes so he could feel her moist heat against his dick. He wrapped his legs around her thighs and his arms around her shoulders and turned them onto their side. When he released his grips, she fell back on the bed, exposing her breasts and stomach to his caresses.

His mouth found her nipples for the first time. A gasp and a moan resulted in his tongue rapidly lashing the sensitive bud. When she pushed her chest at him, he dragged his teeth along and off her erect nipple. She moaned again, a hint of disappointment and desperation evident in it.

His mouth closed over her other breast, engulfing nearly a third of it, his tongue exploring her areola and nipple while he tried to suck the whole thing into his mouth. Di began to laugh, until he started to pull away, stretching the pear shaped mound as far as he could.

She moaned some more, with an increase in volume when his hand began tracing patterns on her tummy. Di was having a hard time laying still. She was squirming on the bed, her legs moving back and forth, her hips thrusting in their instinctual pattern. If one listened closely, they could hear, under the moans, "yesohyes, more, more, yesyes, more more."