Mother's Helper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers

Paul abandoned her breasts, except for the occasional caress as his hands continued their random wandering over her chest and stomach. He laid a trail of kisses down the midline of her body, exploring her navel with his tongue.

At that, Di froze, not moving until he went past it. She let her breath out in a huge sigh of relief, and was caught totally unaware when he returned to blow a huge raspberry directly on her navel, shocking her into a fit of laughter which left her defenseless against a brief tickling attack, which ceased as suddenly as it began.

She lay there gasping from the laughter, glaring at him, trying not to laugh more, and failing. "You bastard," she puffed. "I'll get you for that. Sometime. Just you wait."

"I will," he smiled. He bent down to kiss her on the lips. Warily, she accepted it, and when he offered his tongue, she readily accepted it, her hand moving to hold his head in place. He pulled back and laid the trail of kissed down through her mammary valley, past the navel, through her closely trimmed landing strip. Di became more and more still as she realized where he was headed.

Even before his tongue started to probe at her slit she began, "omigod, omigod, omigod, o Paul o Paul o Paul omi omi omi omi omi..." He began moving his tongue around her vaginal opening, pushing against the walls, opening them.

When he moved up to caress her pleasure center with his tongue, he slipped a finger into her and searched for the little spongy area on the front wall. When he found it, he sucked her clit and its shaft into his mouth and began to run his finger over her g-spot. In less than half a minute, Di was dancing off the bed, speechless.

Slowly, Paul stopped his caresses and helped her back down onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and held her while she recovered.

"Oh, you son of a bitch," she cooed. "I'll give you twenty or thirty years to stop that, what ever it was. I'm gonna have to pay you back for that, too. But you're gonna have to teach me how."

"Be glad to. But now, if you're up to it, it's time for the parade," he said, turning away from her and reaching for his tv remote.

She sat up to watch him. "But... but... I thought..." He turned back to her, laughing and pushed her on to her back, and moved over her, kissing her and thrusting his tongue into mouth, engaging hers.

"Mmm." she went. His first stroke carried him half way into her. He pulled back from the kiss. "Ooh, you are going to be in such deep shit when we're done. This better be a spectacular fuck, or the next time... I'll find ways over the next several years to torture you so bad... Unngh, oh yes," she finished as he sank all the way in.

"Oh shit, Paul, does it always feel this good? How does anybody not do this all the time? Can we do it slow for a little while first?"

"Anyway you want it, love. Slow, easy, fast, hard. Like this, or you on top, or on your hands and knees, or on your tummy. Or one of my favorite ways," he said, pulling her legs up to her shoulders and over his, "is like this."

He crossed his legs behind him and wrapped his arms around her, then sat back, campfire fashion. She slid down his staff, so he was totally engulfed in her pussy.

She looked at him, through her legs, wonder on her face. He raised his thighs, lifting her about an inch, then relaxed. Her smile went from ear to ear. She pushed her face forward to kiss him. "I forgive you for all the mean tricks. Now, what are the other women going to do for the rest of the year, because I don't intend to move from here."

Paul reached down between them and began to caress her clit while he continued to raise and lower her. Her eyes grew wide, and her pupils dilated as her breath came more and more rapidly.

"Omigod, Paul, what... omi omi omi, it's starting I can feel it in my tum... o god o, o, o, o, unngh goddam uh, uh, uh, yessss," she hissed as the orgasm washed over her, and she began to shake in Paul's lap. He held her tight until the tremors passed, then lowered her to the bed, his shaft still embedded in her.

Her eyes fluttered open. She looked puzzled for a second, then realized where she was. Her arms went up to pull Paul down for a kiss. "Last night, I thought our experience in the car would be hard to beat. I guess I was wrong."

He kissed her again, and began to slowly stroke in and out of her. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Didn't you..." He shook his head. "Good. Do it now," she grinned, tightening her arms around him and her legs, still over his shoulders. "God, you are so deep in me; it feels so gooood," she said, moaning out the last word.

Paul began picking up speed, his thrusts becoming shorter. In a few minutes, he felt the tingle in the back of his knees which signaled the beginning of his climax. For him, from here it was a balancing act of the sensations. He felt a need to increase speed, but at the same time, as the tingle rose up the back of his legs, it was all he could do to move, the pleasure was so intense.

In about two seconds, he had reached the point of inevitability, and couldn't move. The tingle continued up his thighs, meeting in his sack and setting off the male explosion, expelling his seed like a cannon into his lover's receptive tunnel.

Di felt the warm splashes against her walls and tightened her grips as she squealed in pleasure. Paul let her legs down, then rolled to his side, staying in her as far as he could manage. Di reached up to give him a warm kiss. "I don't know which is better, coming myself, feeling you come in me, or watching you come."

"Know what you mean," huffed out Paul, breathing deeply between words. "In a lot of ways, sex is just about the only activity where the objective is to pleasure your partner that it is totally okay to be completely selfish and also pleasure yourself at the same time."

Di glanced at Paul's dresser, at the clock sitting there. Nine twenty. "Damn, Mom's gonna be here in a few minutes. Does that mean we're through? When can we get together again?"

"No, we're not through, unless you want to be. You can participate in what is going to happen, or you can watch me and your mom, then be a participant while your mom watches."

"What's going to happen?"

Paul shook his head. "I'm sure you've heard about it; if not, you have a good imagination. Because it is your mom, it might feel a little strange at first, but we all thought it would be best to start your threesomes with her."

"Why?"

"Truth is, she drew the short straw. They all wanted to, and she won."

"You're kidding me, aren't you?" She looked at Paul, trying to see if he was telling her the truth. He shook his head.

"If you need to use the bathroom, this is a good time. Otherwise, things tend to get hot and heavy pretty quick in threesomes, and there really isn't a good time to break away."

"Oh! Oh, yes, I do. I'll be right back." She opened the door, just as Sally was about to knock. "Oops, sorry, Mom. Be right back; potty break."

Sally smiled. "Understand. We'll wait for you." Sally sashayed into the bedroom, her hips swaying seductively from side to side as she approached Paul. "Good morning, lover; how are things going?"

"Pretty well. She's uncertain about joining our threesome, especially with you. I told her you won in the short straw contest to be with her first. I'm not sure she bought it." He patted the bed for her to join him.

When Patti returned, she found them wrapped in each other's arms, in a passionate kiss. "I thought you said you'd wait for me," she laughed.

"We did," said Sally.

"Just not til you returned," finished Paul. "C'mon, join us."

"How?" she asked crawling up on the bed.

Sally backed away from Paul. "Here, get in the middle. That's where most of the action is."

Di got between her mother and her future brother in law, facing them. Paul reached up and pulled her face to him for a kiss. "Now, just relax and listen to your body, not your head." It was a deep, soulful kiss. Di felt herself open even more.

In the bathroom, she had cleaned her quim as much as she could without a shower. With Paul's kiss, the moisture began to flow down her leg. She felt a hand caress her breast, a hand a lot smaller than the ones that had been caressing her earlier that morning.

She felt Paul's hand on her knee, and one holding her head. A fourth found its way to her tummy while the one on her breast moved to the other side and her mother's mouth closed on her nipple. Di couldn't help it; the moan came from so deep it sounded like it was reverberating in a barrel.

"Oh, Momma, that feels so goood. Don't stop."

Paul and Sally's mouths traded tasks. Sally engaged her daughter in a tongue duel while Paul took over nipple duty.

Still aroused from her earlier session with Paul, the taboo nature of the situation triggered a small orgasm in Di. "Oooohhh, shit!" she moaned. "I'mmm gonnnnnna!" and the feeling of pleasure washed over her.

Paul lowered her to the bed and ran his hand up her thigh, spreading her legs. She lay there, her eyes closed, recovering.

She hadn't quite recovered when she felt the bed shift, and a head was between her thighs. The tongue was more agile, more delicate than the one which had pleasured her earlier. Her mother was eating her pussy! Omigod! What should she... How would she... WherewasPaul?

She became aware of the bed shifting again; of the warmth alongside her cheeks. She opened her eyes, and looked into her first pussy-her mother's. She was looking into the very passage through which she was delivered exactly eighteen years ago.

Through her anxiety, she again became aware of the pleasure her mother was giving her. Damn, if her mom could; if Paul and his mom could; dammit so could she. She reached up and pulled her mom's hips toward her face. She knew what her mom was doing to her, and what Paul had done. She did a great job trying to copy them.

Her mother's responses to her efforts guided her as she traced Sally's labia, tongued her clit, and fucked her tongue into Sally's love chute. The fact that it was Di applying the tongue pushed Sally to the precipice.

As her orgasm swept over Sally, she closed her mouth over Di's clit and muffled her scream of joy on it. The vibrations were enough to trigger Di's fourth climax of the morning.

When they had both calmed down, Sally turned around and kissed her daughter. "Happy Birthday, Sweetie." she said, grinning.

Di broke into a big grin. "And a Happy New Year to you, Momma."

Paul positioned himself behind Sally and began to run his helmet up and down her slit. "You guys have no idea how hot that was to watch. I thought seeing you with Patti couldn't be beat, but it's damn close." He pushed his hips forward.

"Oh, God, Paul, right here?"

"Yeah. Can you think of anything sexier? Putting it to a mom doggy style over her just fucked virgin daughter. Kiss her nipples, Sally, Play with your mom's tits, Di, pull her face into your tits."

There was a sound from the door. He turned his head, to see his fiance and mother watching them, feeling each others' boobs and pussies. He grinned and motioned them in with his head. Rita latched onto Di's other nipple, while Paul made room for Patti to get to Di's quim and begin sucking on her clit.

The extra stimulation was too much for the recent virgin teen. It felt like the climax began with her curled toes and moved up her legs like a warm bath, to explode out the top of her head with a loud "oh fuck!!" as she began to shake and quiver all over. A few seconds later she passed out, and missed her mother's climax as Paul hosed his seed into her.

Patti sat up and looked at her sister, laying under her mother. She laughed. "Well, this is one birthday she'll never forget." She put her arm around her fianc‚. "You did good, lover. You okay? Need anything? Something to eat? To drink? Someone to fuck?"

Paul looked at her, seeing the laughter in her eyes, the pure joy in her expression. He bent down to kiss her. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked her.

"Damned if I know," she replied. "I think you drugged me, all those male pheromones floating around the house that day." Di began to stir. "Aha, birthday girl is waking up."

Paul pulled his flaccid dick from Sally, who then moved to sit by Rita. Di's eyes opened and she saw her family in a ring about her. "Jeezus, what did you guys do to me. I feel like I been run over by a boulder."

Patti laughed. Sally grinned. "Yeah, it can feel like that, especially when you come a lot in a short time." She looked at Paul. "Is there anything else she has to sample today?"

"Has to? No, but there is one more act she has yet to perform."

Di looked at him questioningly. "What?"

"You haven't done oral on me yet, and you said you wanted to."

"Oh. Well, bring him here," she said, lying back down.

"No, your first time, it will be better for you if I lie down and you kneel over me. As tired as I am, and as desensitized as he is, there's no way of telling how he will react when you take him in your mouth."

He laid himself back on the pillows, his legs spread. Patti guided Di into position, then instructed her, "okay Di, keep your mouth open as far as you can. Don't close your teeth, just your lips. Think of it as a popsicle you're trying to suck the flavor out of without getting any ice.

"Today, don't try to swallow it, just lick and suck on it. With your tongue, look for the ridge around the base of the crown of his cock, that's where he's the most sensitive. Paul, if you start to come, warn her. We don't want her choking her first time."

Flaccid, Paul was a tad under four inches, counting his foreskin. Erect, he was almost eight and a half inches long, and nearly six inches around the base of his crown. Di bent down and sucked his flaccid member into her mouth.

Paul relaxed with his eyes closed as she used her tongue to collect his and Sally's juices off the shaft. She had just about finished when he opened his eyes. Di's eyes opened wide in alarm and she started to pull back as fast as she could move. It looked like she was vomiting his erect dick as it emerged from her mouth in snakelike fashion.

"Shit, Paul!" Di shouted. "What'd you do?"

"I'm sorry, sweets. When I opened my eyes and saw how sexy you looked, it just happened."

"Don't blame Paul for anything but being a man," put in her mother. "They all pretty much react that way. You're lucky he didn't fill your mouth with his seed. That's how most men react. So I hear." she finished, with a smile.

"Mom, you take Di down and get dressed so we can get out of Rita's hair. I'll be right down." While her mom and sister left the room, Patti was eyeing Paul's erection hungrily. She remembered last night, how Rita had made Paul rest up for her.

"Rita, I think you should take care of this for him. Paul, treat my future mother-in-law nice; she is a special lady." Patti crawled forward on the bed to kiss the older woman. "You coming over for dinner? Good. If there's anything left of him then, I'll take care of it. Love you both. Happy New Year."

An hour later, Paul sat at the kitchen table, sipping his brunch coffee while his mother loaded the dishwasher. He was watching her, admiring the way her medium sized breasts swung as she moved, placing the dishes. She put in the last plate and distributed the silverware, then straightened up and faced him.

He marveled at the perfection confronting him. Her skin was flawless, accented by the honey blonde patch covering her mons. If she had had any tan on her breasts, her nipples would have been invisible. In spite of his activities earlier that morning, he felt a surge in his groin, eliciting a smile.

He patted his lap, offering his mother a seat, which she accepted with a smile. Once seated, with his arms around her waist and hers around his neck, she shimmied a few times, looking for the best position, and bent down to kiss him. It was a warm lovers kiss, just enough tongue to acknowledge that part of their relationship, without totally denying their primary bond.

While his left hand continued to hold her waist, his right hand found her breast and began to fondle it, paying a great deal of attention to the nipple, already erect. "Mmm," was her only response, except for more pressure from her lips, and another small shimmy of her hips. As he continued to play, she pulled back from their kiss. "Are you ready for more? You've had a busy night and day."

He buried his face in her neck and shoulder, nibbling at her skin. "I could fuck the entire women's soccer team and you'd still make me hard," he growled. "Are you ready, because we ain't gonna do anything else until it's time to get ready to go to dinner?"

Rita's laugh was pure joy. "Promises, promises."

He put his hand under her knees and stood up, cradling her in his arms, and carried her to her bedroom. With a grin, he threw her onto her bed, getting another joy-filled laugh from her. He was with her in a second, their lips joined in a passionate kiss, his hands exploring the now familiar territory of her body, finding new ways to give his mother pleasure. Soon he found himself gazing into her love tunnel, caressing its perimeter with his tongue and lips.

Their lovemaking that afternoon ranged form intensely passionate to deliciously languid. Three times he brought his mother to her crest before he loosed his seed.

Her hands healed, she delighted in using them to explore his body, stroke his staff, caress his sack and its precious cargo. Nor was he hesitant to return the strokes, pets, and touches.

Their mutual love was expressed in countless ways, not all sexual, nor even physical. While it was some time before he entered his mother, once joined, they remained joined until it was time to get ready to leave.

Much of the time, they lay on their sides, trading kisses, talking as lovers so often do, and as mother and son, and as friends. Neither the first nor the last time they made love, both would remember it as one of the most meaningful and lovely times they were together.

Sally looked at the circular pill container, a sick feeling in her stomach. "How the fuck did that happen?" she asked herself. There was no denying the fact. There were seven blue pills, and a white one. A white one which should not have been there.

Every day, between 5:45 and 6:15PM she took a white one, for twenty-one days, then for the next seven days a blue one. She had been doing it for eighteen years. How the fuck had she forgotten the one friggin' white pill?

When? That was the question. If it had been early in the month, then maybe she was okay, but anytime after the middle of the month and she was screwed. She laughed at the term. Literally and figuratively. She shook her head in resignation when she remembered. Yesterday, she had been so busy getting Di ready for the Ball, she hadn't eaten supper, her natural reminder to take the pill. Shit!

There wasn't anything to be done. Even though she was a medical professional, she didn't believe in either abortion or Plan B contraception. Other than Paul, she had always insisted her lovers use condoms, believing in the value of double protection.

She had made the same mistake nearly twenty years ago. But 'he' had married her. And somehow, even though she had been nursing her first baby, she had gotten pregnant the first night she and her husband made love after she delivered Patti. Now this. Fuck!

julybear7
julybear7
2,083 Followers