All Comments on 'Mother's Helper Ch. 05'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Take this chapter back

Do this chapter over and give these characters the respect they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ok patti said she was ok with everything then changes her mind and gets mad when paul is upset she wants to whore around fuck her. she knew the deal and then him marry kitty is so far from the right way to go. if not patti then di kitty was a hanger on and we also could use a flow chart with the family tree who wasnt a sister or brother to who?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
did you read?

Patti isn't the one who got mad, it was Paul. And he didn't get mad becasue she slept with another guy, but because she had broke her promise to talk to him about it before she did so. As for Kitty vs Di, Di left town and moved to the city to be a model. Kitty was in love with him from the getgo and stuck around to catch him on rebound, apparently.

lives change. people come and people go in our lives. relationships change; our perceptions of people change, and with that, how we feel about them. that's the lesson to be learned from this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I really wanted to see Rita get pregnant by Paul

Another good chapter, very fast moving and some surprises in the story.

Well done.

Thanks for the good series, it was a pleasure to read

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Good Finish!!!

Guy should have been in the mix a little earlier. Thank for sharing.

arelativearelativealmost 13 years ago
fail

i enjoyed the series up to this chapter where the entire thing fell apart. their relationship was mutual trust and being open then the main girl just decides to go behind his back without even talking to him about it personally i think this chapter should be deleted from the site and just have the story end at ch4 it would have been a much better ending than what happened in this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Was this story a real one from Alabama?

Sounds like my neighbors we had 20 years ago. Doc Hollywood southern style...Run Forrest run!!!!

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 12 years ago
wow

Great story could not stop reading until I was done....5 big boners

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wtf

story was messed up... one dick per fantasy rule... js

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please carry on writing

I have to admit it is as good as I have ever read and then some !wow!!, please continue to think and put your thoughts on paper

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Have read this three times, I love most of your stories.

I will make a comment on a word often spelled incorrectly on Literotica.

Prostate = a male gland.

Prostrate = lying in a reclining position.

A common mistake made by non-medical folks. Not the worst thing but I know that you would want to have it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done

I think this is different than most other Literotica in the sense that it was not just sex. There was a good story behind it that turned a quick fantasy into a favorite read as a pass time.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
A Family Affair.

A brilliant series of stories, this applies to all 5 stories. The one thing I liked most of all was that 'anal' was not involved. That made the stories more natural and readable. Please continue on this theme.

Rex70Rex70about 11 years ago
Well Written

I enjoyed all five chapters and agree that anal wasn't any part in this whole combination.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago
Great Job !

I have read the whole story and was enthralled with the entire story and its sides-capes .

Your writing is well suited to my tastes and I applaud you for your depth , insight and your story telling ability . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
liked it

Would like to see a better ending to the story not just a quick ending that was good but think could have been better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Everyone of your stories seems to be cut off way too soon. There is so much more to tell, but you just insert a short epilogue. I want more details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it to the end had a funny ending epilogue was too short though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
O-Kay.

Thanks JB7, for another interesting and enjoyable story. I agree with your comment about the posting on Facebook, not a bad way to look at life, and a good philosophy to write by.

I would have enjoyed a longer epilogue; but, that certainly didn't detract from the rest of the story which I enjoyed as much as any of your other stories.

Thank you for sharing your stories for all to read and enjoy ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Overall, good series. But,

That ending. How in the hell would she cheat on her fiance and not tell him? Not only that, but suddenly all the kids are siblings. Not to mention the story alluded to Kitty being Paul's aunt and they just married. This whole chapter just screwed everything up.

monkeybones420monkeybones420over 7 years ago
ok story

The last chapter ruined the story for me sorry

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

i laughed my ass off reading this. loved it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

first 4 chapters were good, but the last chapter ruined it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved the story

the entire story very well written.Loved the discriptive ending

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Good story

I liked the story and am ok with the ending but too many partners ruins a good story. The way you built up Paul and Patti love then just throw it away to have her going around fucking other guys behind his back left a sour taste and really lost all interest in her character. You created many good characters in this story that could have been used for other Good stories but were wasted and lost in this one giant fuck fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too many

Too many people fucking at the end. Also, hate Pattie for not keeping to her word about fucking someone behind Paul's back. She knew and accepted the situation beforehand. She the person that I don't like now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why trash it in the end

Was fully onboard even with some of the outlandish claims because overall it is fiction but why go and ruin it with this last idiotic chapter. You went so far off the rails I now regret spending the time with the first 4 chapters also. First time ever reading your work but if this was an example of the way you tend to end your stories, no thanks.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

A good storyline with some great characterisation, situations that could easily occur in small town America, but it became rather farcical when Guy was explaining his role in the towns fertility rate.

A beautifully crafted, prepared and written work, thank you for publishing this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wtf is this ending?! Seriously redo everything

ukrainianukrainianalmost 2 years ago

Sadly I have to agree with your other readers. Your story but I wish I'd not read from two onward. I can't even date this chapter. Sorry.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Wish te major characters were more developed indepth and breadth. Finally, I would like to know what happened with thr mother (Rita). I believe you probably got tired/bored with this story. The first 3 chapters were good. Chapter 4 & 5 slipped because you rushed the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it and the very enjoyable ending. I am not a writer and I don't critique writers, I just know what I like and don't like.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord506 months ago

Yeah, I have to agree with previous posts. I enjoyed the early chapters, but it went off the rails in the last half. I think adding Kitty was one woman too much for me, and adding in grandpa just seemed silly to me. I found it hard to believe Paul forgave Patti for fooling around behind his back. Being honest up front was the only thing he asked of her and she blew that off. Oh well.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman26 days ago

Patti divorced Jerry for making moves on Di when she had obviously not been faithful? That doesn't vibe with the rest of the story. I agree with another poster. This last appeared to be rushed and not thought out. Overall, a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous