All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 02'

by VirtuallyYours1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495over 5 years ago
More please

This is a very interesting and exciting story. Similar to others but has a great buildup. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Surprisingly this is getting very hot

Usually I rip into people that give a little at a time but what makes your story different is there is a pay off on each part provided. I am going to bookmark you so I can check every now and then to see if you posted another part.

God this reminds me of a mother was fucking/dating and doing just about any depraved thing we could. I would bet my life if she was in this situation she would take care of her boy too but probably use her mouth. I sometimes miss that woman for the sex was out of this world! 5-Stars!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Surprisingly very hot

I usually rip into people doing small parts without the pay off but in your case you are supplying a pay off and working up to the big finisher. That method works and it works really well. Going to add you to my FAVS for authors and bookmark you so I can keep up on your additional additions.

Whatever you do don't take the additions too far like others do. It gets to the point it's ridiculous and boring.

5-stars!!!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Follow-Up****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous