All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 06'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great series

I love the series look forward to every chapter, I just wish I didn't have to wait so long. Great story though, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Better

Getting better each chapter, keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot, hot, story

Can't wait for the party and the effect Allison has on all the investors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worth the wait

I had almost given up on another chapter but now it's here it was well worth the wait!

I can't wait for the next one.

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Most enjoyable - I hope you have the energy for more chapters

Thank you.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love women whoknowm they are driving men crazy wit their ass or tits or both!!

I hope she really teases these old guys and maybe let one ot two have her before coming home to her son and doing him a few times. Hurry with the next chapter. Now that she has drank Bobby's cum while jerking him off, she can let go and fuck him wearing the new dress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Bad

Now we have to see how the men at the meeting will react?

Will she admit she loved Bobby's cum and wants more?

Will she ever shave her pussy and let him get a better look? Will she ever wear a G-String for Bobby and let him see her ass? Does she ever admit to Bobby what she and her husband enjoyed doing?

Will Bobby tell her he loved the blowjob?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this series is so great I hope it never ends

Bobby's going around with a perpetual hard on for his mother. The kid finds that his big fat penis is super-stimulated by his mommy's abundant breasts and wiggly ass, and especially by thinking of what mom's got hidden between her legs. It's wonderful how it's all out in the open, literally, in front of his mother. And why not? Mom's jerked him off, handled his oversized mommy-pleaser and cupped and cuddled his big hanging balls as only a mother can. Bobby's blown those hot young balls of his, splattering his sperm over everything in sight. I can't get over how Bobby and his mother banter and joke about all the semen he's got in him, free and easy, just the way it should be between a son and his mom. Now mom's raised it a whole big notch. She's taken her boy's big meaty penis in her warm wet mouth, and Bobby's shot her a huge load, which she struggles to swallow down. Where oh where will this all end? There's a hint. When he's fondly looking over his mother's voluptuous figure in her new black dress, he says, "I'll provide you with a male input!" You can bet your ass he will. The male input he's talking about is what the kid's got jumping around in his pants, and what he'll be putting it in is the same warm wet hole he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great series but grammatical problems

Just a heads up for you, when there is a quotation, you put a comma at the end, not a period. For example, "Oh god, I can't believe I'm going to do this." she said before she lent forward and opened her lips taking Bobby's swollen, straining cock head in her mouth. It should be "Oh god, I can't believe I'm going to do this," she said before she lent forward and opened her lips taking Bobby's swollen, straining cock head in her mouth. This is one of the most common grammatical problems I see on this site. Other than that though, this is one of my favorite series on the site. Keep it up!

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Great

I like it when the mom even mad about the doctor she still casually undress almost naked in front of her son very comfortable about casually displaying him her breast. I hope next time she will become more comfortable without panties and casually displaying her hairy pussy to her son and does not even care is she is splayed on the sofa her pussy lips parted and her clit peeping and winking at her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I realy love it so far, I hope the investors do nothing more than drooling with the son getting all the teasing and other benafits.

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 9 years ago
Interesting chapter

Another really well written and interesting chapter. Must admit part of me is a little bit sad that the handjobs might be coming to an end and being replaced by blowjobs but another part of me is really looking forward to reading what happened next!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Very hot. Would have liked to have seen the salesgirl get a little more "handsy" helping fit into the dress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Another chapter and we are again surprised, it got better once more. The idea of Alison giving a blow job as a quick relief is great, born out of a hurry. How will she react and deal with it? She will like the taste and wanting more? Or he will beg for more? Or she will get the job and thank Bobby in her special way? Don't let us wait so long again, chapter 7 is needed here :-) Great work, we wait for many more chapters to come.

JorgesPicksJorgesPicksabout 9 years ago

I am really enjoying this series. I can't wait for the next installment. Thank you for posting.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Just keeps on getting better. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Stick to narrative dialog is not meant to tell a story.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Love this story!! Gave you a 5

for your effort and for the great orgasm!!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

Sorry Ch 6 took so long to get uploaded folks, unfortunately work and life get in the way some times but hopefully it was worth the wait.

I'll be starting 7 shortly and will try to get it posted sooner than 6, Alison's predicament with the investors and a celebration meal with Bobby to feature!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Make it longer if you can

Love these 2, especially Alison. Not disappointed at all. By all means continue. Looking forward to the next installment.

BTW, ever heard of palacechief? Similar tale (measuring my...), but you're way better.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 9 years ago
Great chapter.......

Great story line.. It just keeps getting better. Can hardly wait for next installment. Keep it going.....

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 9 years ago
Excellent !

Looking forward to Bobby helping Allison out !

oldermom_3oldermom_3about 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

As a mom, I find your story very stimulating. Please continue the episodes. I would ask that you bring Tanya back in another episode, perhaps with her enjoying Alison alone or with Bobby. My only regret is your episodes are not very long, given we have to wait 2 weeks in between !!

WetCoyoteWetCoyoteabout 9 years ago
Well Written

Looking forward to the next installment.

its funny cause im a gay male but straight incest stories tend to turn my screws for some reason. Its all good I suppose 8=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dont change

great job once again. reluctance from mom is always great. please don make her a slut and more than willing to help. now its time for the son to ask for a blowjob? of course she will not want to at first but he can somehow convince her :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yes, its a great continuing HOT story !! Hopefully, his Mom will be a knockout at the party and Dr. Williams will give her the job and a raise. The investors will pay out the money to start the practice and Dr. Williams will bang her really good and Bobby will get his wish when she comes home.

Its about time Alison uses his huge cock to relieve her stress and thank him, for his advice and appreciate her opportunity to have such a stud for a son.

Thank you !!

sasha1213sasha1213about 9 years ago
Very nice

Thanks, man! The story is awesome.

dziakowdziakowabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for 07 & 08

Hopefully all the investors have really been saving up for Alison, and that each of them gets a great return on their investment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hot, please keep his mom reluctant !!!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
allison and bobby

Keep the sex between mother and son. Mom returns from party horny and

let's son undress her.The urge takes over and she let's son enter her pussy at her fertile time. Knowing she will be knocked up.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LIKE IT. THE STORYLINE IS DIFFERENT. *****

The relationship between him and his mom is going in the right direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I love it when a mother has to unwittingly swallow her son's entire load out of happenstance. I also enjoyed that her son's load was so huge that even though she initially planned on spitting it out, she couldn't contain everything in her mouth and was forced to gulp some down just to make room. That's right Alison, you've officially swallowed your son's sperm. And all of it. This chapter couldn't have been any more tailor-made for me, and this whole series is just about the best I've ever read. Bravo!

marequinamarequinaabout 7 years ago

lovely story. Made me all wet dripping. Waiting eagerly for 7th part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TKL421

the image of Alison's huge tits shoved into that all too small bra, just jiggling about like jello in front her son and the young store clerk is one of the hottest images I can imagine. Those huge tits just squeezed all too tight jiggling all around. Yummy. Bobby is the luckiest boy in the world, with his big-titted free fucking mommy. I could only be so lucky.

TrangSocTrangSocover 5 years ago
What can I say?!?!

Holy crap that was a hot story. I felt every sexual pore in my body screaming out Alison’s name. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FUCK thanks for the nut 100% HOT

AlehandriysAlehandriysabout 1 month ago

Nooo.And so it all started well.Why do you want someone else to fuck your woman so much?It's a disease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous