All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 07'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sooo Hot, Please keep it going

sglewsglewabout 9 years ago
Great story

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep it cumming

More, more, more! But please, please, please don't forget about Bill, all the other investors, Dr. Dick, and all their really full prostates sorely needing the relief Alison can provide.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I love this series. It's so fucking hot. I especially like that you're actually posting chapters within a short time period of each other. I can't stand it when authors post chapter 1 and then you wait 3 months for chapter 2. I wish they would write the whole series ahead of time and then post a new chapter once a week or so.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Very exciting

So good, hope by now they are so casual being naked around the house and the mom only in her string bikini panties with her naked breast displayed and swaying as she cleans the house. Please continue your exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so awesome

keep it on the slooow burn, this is awesome

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
What a fantastic story line

God his mother is such a tease. She seems to love it as much as he does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Chapter

I am following this series from the beginning and it is getting better each time. I am impressed. And the best is, that you write in a constant mode, not waiting month or year for another chapter. In this I like the idea of titfucking, great idea, it is this hesitating between not going further, as Alison said at the beginning, and her unspoken desire to tease. The teasing is a central element in here, which makes the whole thing really great. Alison loves to tease Bobby and he enjoys it obviously too. What will come up in the next chapter? Another blowjob, because Alison is afraid, that Bobby will explode all over the place? Or she just wants to taste his cum again? Will we have the celebration meal between them? We all in here hope for many many more chapters to come. Great work, go on and don´t wait too long, we can´t wait for the next chapter :-)

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Speaking from experience

My cock has been stroked by every female part possible from hand to titty to mouth to pussy to ass. First once you get a BJ IMHO I will pass on the hand and titty fuck. But enough already too get them to fuck and end it already. Oh fine and an anal scene too. IMHO you dragged it on long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She needs a G-string and shave

Allison needs to shave because that's the way her husband liked to watch her and she needs to wear a G-string to turn on Bobby. Bobby doesn't know she is teasing because she enjoys it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep up the pace

Definitely take your time building, never as satisfying when it's rushed

DutchAdDutchAdabout 9 years ago
Nice build up!!

Great stories well writen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I guess his support and his Mom's hot body and drinking paid off !

She certainly pushed things along and hopefully, she will give him a real tit fuck later when he is fully loaded for the first time. The more details the better. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing!

It had me on the edge the whole time!!

I love the attitudes of the main characters, neither one is a calculating de viant machine or anything like that; they just seem to slowly drift into something; slowly enough so that things start to feel "normal". As many others said, please keep the mom reluctant, let her advance little by little, let her play and dare and pamper her boy. Do things to compensate him and maybe once or twice make her give into some cohertion. Heck, maybe even take some steps back. I could read another three chapters of bj only. Perhaps in a public place, with some role play or something a little rough.

Any way, excelent story

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago

It would be nice while wearing a string bikini panties some hairs are sticking out on the side of the panties. And while sitting carelessly part of her pussy lips and her pink accidentally came into view thus makes the son's eyes pop out and the mom saw it embarrassingly torment him about it.

CAWJRCAWJRabout 9 years ago
Great story

I love your writing skills, this is without a doubt one of the most well written stories. Free of the obvious sexual BS. This is a very believable story. Just wish we were able to hear the events from the mother's side as she is teasing, and playing with him. What is going through her mind. Is she becoming aroused and starting to surrender to her own sexual needs as well. Great Story

Cecil

jimmyco67jimmyco67about 9 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent chapter in this story. We all can't wait to see what further unfolds. This is sooooooo erotic! Keep up the great work!

dziakowdziakowabout 9 years ago
investor's meeting

Once they saw her incredible body, all the investor's have been saving up for Alison and are now getting really anxious for a first hand demonstration of her nursing skills.

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 9 years ago
Great!

Excellent again. With breasts like Alisons titfucking was the natural progression. Really hoping we get a chapter or two that focuses in great detail on boobplay and more titfucking now before things progress to another level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 star series but..

would have been better if this story was a bit longer. Maybe Alison could have given a hand-job to the billionaire under the table.

Keep em cumming, can't wait for the next installment. Don't rush on ending the series, just the frequency of stories :P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent story

First thing... great read!

Secondly.. leave Allison as she is.. don't listen to these other people saying for you to turn her into some cheap dime store slut and bang the Dr. and the investors.

Thirdly.. drag the story out as long as you want to.. As long as it doesn't become a long time between chapters..It's nice the way it's progressing.. there's still a good bit more time before he is out of the casts..let them enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Long live this story

Loving every chapter

hornacekhornacekabout 9 years ago
I was worried at the start of this chapter

I didn't like that we were leaving Bobby's perspective, I was afraid that this entire chapter would be about the mother at the reception ending with her being fucked by various men. Luckily she got back home quickly and the focus returned to where it should be, the mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic series so far, keep it up! I agree with the last commenter: don't bring in side stories with the investors, the story is Allison and Bobby and if Allison is 'cheapened' by side action it'll take away from what is a thrilling sexual progression between mother and son. Once she's a slut in the mind of the reader any action with Bobby is marginalized.

Keep it between the two of them, in my opinion, and don't feel the need to rush things...keep Allison reluctant, the more we're presented with odd situations that lead to sexual barriers falling the better it is for us readers...thanks for this series, can't wait for the next installment!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Updates

Really appreciate the comments. Originally I wasn't going to include the scene with the investors, I'd intended to just have Alison return home and tell Bobby about her experiences but a few of you requested it and I thought it might be nice to add another perspective to the story. Anyway, rest assured Chapter 8 is basically all Alison and Bobby and is underway. Little busy at present so it may be another week or so, hopefully it be worth the wait my fellow perverts! DS

akiromeakiromeabout 9 years ago
Fun(dick spanking)tastic!!!

This is definitely one of my favorite incest stories and you are among my favorite authors. I just can't wait next chapter. I agree with people who commented that you should keep this story on incest tracks until you finish all the chapters between Alison and Bobby. I like incest stories that last long and with a lot of reluctance in them and that's why i love this story so much. I hope when you finish all the chapters about Alison and Bobby that you will write few chapters about Alison and investors or about Alison and billionaire William Petty. Something like he calls her to work for him for a month until he decide what to do about the clinic. In the first day she thinks that everything will be normal but when she comes to work the next day she founds out that they two are all alone on the flour where they are working. They form some sort of unspoken rules and he leaves for her in the morning clothes she will wear for that day because ,like he said in the chapter 7, he wants to know "what size assets are involved, and how firm they are".He gropes her for the same reason.When he feels that he is close to crossing the line he suddenly stops with groping just like he suddenly started it and leave her just before she can start protesting about it. She is always in dilemma what to do or should she stop him and quit this silly job. He is becoming bolder each day. He starts to flash his cock to her. She is pretending like nothing is happening. Boundaries between them are changing each day. She reads something on her desk and he come and stroke his dick and come on her face and she is shocked but still pretending like nothing is happening. He rubs his dick on her ass. He sits with no pants in his desk and she have to pick something up from under the desk and he start to spank her face ,lips,eyes with his dick while she is doing that.... Even when he finally fucks her she pretends like everything is normal. Then maybe he calls all the investors for the meeting and when she come to the meeting she thinks that everything is ok only to find out (to her horror) that all of them are naked below the waist under the table. Then they have they way with her. Sorry for my liberty to give you suggestions but this is something that in my opinion would be great to read and to spank at :))). Whatever you do with this story you can't do wrong because your style of writing is awesome and you have great perverted mind :)))). Thanks for this story. You are one of the best on Literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE !!!!!!

Really enjoyed these chapters so far. Love the slow build ups and can't wait to read the next one(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gorgeous writing

Thanks, Your writing skills are stunning, so elegant. I love the pace of the story, not too slow and not too fast. Obviously this story has a lot more potential to evolve. Please don`t stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Encourage the investors

Bobby must help Allison to encourage the investors. He has to help her understand it's no big deal if there eyes want to view her beautiful tit's or if they need to see her in a very short dress that is high on her thighs as long as she tells them she would not do anything below her waist but her hands breasts hands and mouth are ok. it would be a small price to pay in order to get her position then she would no longer have to put up with them. Even if they wanted her to work for them for a week at twice her pay to get to know her better.

Bobby has to be convincing even a finger up her ass couldn't hurt that much and if she liked it to ride it for a while but she must shave her bush off and wear bikini underwear for them to view. She could have it all if she truely wanted that position.

Just a thought with how the invetors treated her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New Investors Meeting

I agree with the last poster. They have to have another investors meeting and Dr. Williams has to tell her what to wear only something a little more scanty. Bobby has to help her pick it out then convince her it will be worth while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

slow build please. dont make the mom a cheap slutty whore. keep her reluctant and nice. just make it so the son convinces her to try more. like a real blowjob which she is very reluctant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great just fantastic and awesomene and great

I've been with this story since the beginning I rate everyone with 5 stars I can't wait until the next one and then the next on and then the next one and so on and I can't wait until u come out with other new stories for incest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more chapters!

Please post more dick spanker, ur fans love your writing

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ch 8 on the way

Sorry folks, been busy this week, Ch 8 is in the pipeline and should be up next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh, God, Another Week til Chapter 8

Can I wait that long??

When will Bobby suck Alison's pussy for her?

Anne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm with you Anne

This is to much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I need more!

Title pretty much says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please!

Hey

The only reason I come to this site is to see your next submission! Do it man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm having so much fun with this story!

I keep visiting your profile hoping more has come out. Finally someone who understands anticipation. It makes it so much more realistic and exiting. Keep it going! I'm waiting impatiently :)

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8

Chapter 8 is now pending and I'll be starting 9 this week.

daddy1950daddy1950almost 9 years ago
Wow!

I'm loving this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5* (4.3/5.0 = 86% = A)

When i was young i had the hots for my mom all the time, big time.

Whenever i noticed men were hitting on her, the hots went to overdrive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exquisite!

This is the most erotically satisfying story I have ever read, bar none. You timing is delicious and your continuity is terrific. So glad after reading one middle chapter, that I went back to read the whole story from the beginning. Thank You !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, but too repetitive with certain words

The word lurch was used way too much. As was dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very good story

Dick_Spaker is a very good writer

marequinamarequinaabout 7 years ago

lovely hot story. makes any girl wet and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dick_Spenker is a talented writer of erotic fiction. I gave this story a 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)

I firmly believe that when a boy turns 18 it should be his mom's duty (& inalienable right!) to teach her son how to fuck & how to treat women with respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good to be a cable tv series - how about it?

This is good enough to be tv series - cable of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Best stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

getting better an better 100% HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous