All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 08'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Still hot but hoping they'll be moving on to penetrating something soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

When will she ride his cock hard ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Period.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Amazing ...

you continue to excite with eight lusty, masturbatory chapters, and Alison is slowly succumming to her own desires. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
De-sensitized

You know, there's a tale called "A Tease Too Far".

Feeling that right at the moment.

But hey, its your story. Way better than some wanksters who posted a bit & left us all hanging (SEAREAL, that's you).

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3 Stars

This is the first story in this series that I rated this low. Enough with the teasing already! This story needs to evolve into something more at this point.

Liam73Liam73about 9 years ago
No more playing

Dont he ever get to fuck his mother?. Come on this is getting a littel stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Keep up with this pace. It works well

ken0001ken0001about 9 years ago
I too think its time to move forward

I was hoping this chapter would get us something besides masturbation. No such luck, so this to me was a waste of time..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much

Story has been really good but this one just went to far. Nothing really new besides a tit grope and 4 handjobs. Just sounds like a good day for a young kid to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think its great. Keep up the good work

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 9 years ago
Looking

forward to the next chapter! Hope mom gives in to her own desires and makes him her Lover, soon. Ed

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 9 years ago
Too much teasing

I believe I enjoy a tease more than the regular guy, but this is going a bit too far. This is chapter 8 and he hasn't had any more than a tit fuck. Give the kid at least a blow job from the mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well I love the slow build p and teasing, I have had a hard on with eavery chapter and shot huge loads readng them

When he does get his woman it will be all the more erotic and sexual! You take your time and do this right and many on here will love it. Greats tory so far I have given you a 5 for each chapter. great work Oh and fuck you all if you don't like it stop reading it is chapter 8!!! I hope he does 16 chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No Details

Not enough details as to how she thinks or feels. What about her needs and what about the investors. What no more dresses.

This author doesn't tell anything. What about her ass and pussy.

Three weeks and he only writes 2 pages. rmdexter writes 4 and 5 pages of great detail and is a great writer with many chapters and takes it slow. Details as to how she feels and looks and the clothes she wears.

I don't think this guy cares about his readers at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Feedback

I think you're progressing at a fine rate and my only issue would be to ask for the chapters to be longer. I happen to like the rate at which they're progressing nice and slow so each new experience is actually a treat for both of them. No need to rush it and have him pounce her or her to jump him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot, hot story

Great detail on Alison's full, heavy breasts as the source of all Bobby's cum. I hope Alison really earns her promotion with the active support of all the investors in Ch. 09.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Same O Same O

At least let Allison become a little sexy and show something off. Maybe a thong or wiggle her ass how about a lick job or blowjob something. This is boring, Two pages of the same thing over and over. Use up a few more pages or are you to busy again. Get the Doctors involved again get some action on her part. She has to have some needs doesn't she?

Can't keep getting away with the same shit over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why I gave only 4 stars

The last few chapters were highly erotic and this one had its moments, but the 4 cums were unnecessary and not really believable. You could have combined one of those.

I like Mom drinking wine and getting tipsy. In the past chapters, she would be think situations were inappropriate, then she'd be reluctant and then she'd choose to let go. This chapter didn't have that feel. I mean she's already had his cock in her mouth, why not a little continuation of that in this chapter?

I'm the last one to tell someone how to write their story, but I felt this story lost a little with this chapter, but its still a very good series. I just couldn't give you a 5 this time. I have with every other chapter. But, this story is way better than average.

dziakowdziakowabout 9 years ago
Youth is waisted........

Ah, to be young again! Great story, keep it cumming.

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 9 years ago
weakness

The main character apologizes too much, it's a sign of weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep it up

I have never followed a series before and now I can't wait for chapter 9

keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
still great after 8 chapters

But I'm getting worried about Bobby. Sure, his mother Alison seems to worship her boy's big fat penis, "his big brutal piece of meat." What son wouldn't love that? And mom lets Bobby blow his young balls all over her body. Yay, mom! But the kid has fantasies about being married to his own mother. Which can only mean that Bobby's getting seriously focused on that hairy hole between Alison's legs, the same wonderful hole he came out of. That he's aching to do to his mother's vagina what a husband does--all the time, over and over again--to his wife's vagina. Stick his penis right up into it, up to his balls. Shit, Bobby hasn't even seen his mother's cunt yet, while she's seen and handled his big mommy-pleaser, even watched him splatter his semen all over the place. But fair is fair. Time for the kid to splatter his semen where it belongs. Time for Bobby to climb on top of his mom, nudge her legs apart with his knees, shove his powerful prick up her warm wet mommy-hole, and fuck the living shit out of her. Unload his balls and paint his mother's pink cunt-walls a thick sticky white. Up his own mother's ever-loving cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 9 years ago
Love it

Im still completely captivated by this story. Love the fact you have maintained the slow and steady pace and I love the fact that Alisons tits are getting the attention to detail that they deserve! Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Want 16 Chapters

I noted last chapter that I wanted Booby to suck Alison's pussy soon - because that is what I want to read. It's the author's story - like it and read it or dislike it and disappear. The author said Bobby gets a choice at a bonus next chapter but we'd be surprised. I think Bobby will ask to stroke Alison's pussy while he sucks her tits. After a few days of this, the stroking will become finger fucking and Alison's orgasms will start - and away we go! Then I get my wish - Bobby will suck Alison's pussy. I can wait for the fucking, but once it starts, I will want 5 or 6 more chapters of it. Some lip-smacking tongue swapping would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Anne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Losing interest

9 stories about only handjobs?

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
I have to agree

Chapter 8 and still no fuckng. I am done with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AWESOME!

I think you've done a wonderful job. This latest chapter may have been a bit slow like a filler episode from a show till you get the right idea. Dont listen to the haters cause this story has been really good. In the end you're the author so you get to choose what happens and I'm sure this chapter will be a great opening towards a lot better things. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ENOUGH WITH THE MASTURBATION!!!

I gave this story 1 star because it fails to escalate to the next level. It's like watching a movie that you think is just moments away from something exciting happening, but instead......nothing!!

hornacekhornacekabout 9 years ago
Don't listen to these "hurry up!" comments

This is story is progressing each chapter, and I am enjoying the steady progression. If readers want a story where a son and mother fuck on the first page, there are plenty of other stories like that. This one takes it time to make it believable (as believable as this kind of story can be) and the progression is substantial in each chapter. If they had fucked by now this story would not be memorable but instead it's one that I will return to again and again.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
Keep it up like that

8 chapters and no actual fucking? Who cares? The story is hot and that's all that matters. Quick fuck stories are fun and all but epic stories are long and teasing.

So far you did an extraordinary work and I hope you have much more to give us.

dziakowdziakowabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 09

Hopefully Bobby will want all his teammates from school to get a chance to really enjoy Alison and her incredible breasts..

mace75mace75about 9 years ago
Well done again

I like the slow build up of this series, because it makes it real, as far as these stories can be. And there is again the element of Alison teasing Bobby, which is really good. This gives the series a unique speciality, keep it like that. The series has enough potential to write many more chapters and I can't wait for the next chapter. Maybe this time Alison and Bobby enter next level and a real blowjob is on the menue? Bobby earned it with his help for Alison in her career. Bobby could relieve Alison too, or at least, go on with massaging her massiv boobs. Anyway, keep it like you did, it's a great series, no matter, what some haters say - don't care about it.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9 preview

I guess some of you pervs were somewhat disappointed with 08.

I had the option of doing one very long update or a short mini chapter and something bigger for 9 so I decided to give you something to be going on with while I worked on 9 and taking things to the next level.

I think 9 is my best instalment and in case you wonder, Bobby will get to fill Alison's tight little pussy... But kids, you'll have to wait!

Patience.......,,.

DS

dziakowdziakowabout 9 years ago
08 was great!

Don't apologize, Dick, Ch. 08 was absolutely great. Really looking forward to Alison's huge, heavy breasts being shaken uncontrollably in Ch. 09.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
I agree

Anticipation is the best part of sex ... don't entirely concur with this old adage, but it's very important and the fact you still have the attention of many demonstrates how good the story is ... I also think it adds reality. This is all about seduction which isn't always immediate.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Good though

Bobby could have picked his mom's panties up as she dropped it at the hamper and sniffed it. Inhaling her erotic intimate pussy scent.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Blowjob

Dear Dick_Spanker,

I can't wait for chapter 9, will we see at least some blowjobs in the future? Bobbys huge loads are perfect for a blowjob, which we already had, but just as a little episode. Alison could switch to blowjobs to save the couch from beein drained and ruined. Or a quick bj in the car and avoinding to clean it later. We still all love the slow build up of this story, so kep it like that, very very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I think your losing readers Spanker

Maybe you don't have a girl in your life Spanker or you would know they have needs for some love also. They like to be sexy and entice there lovers and men in general.

Enough hand jobs or you won't have any readers left.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

If it means losing keyboard warriors like yourself then I can't say I'm going to lose much sleep over it.

This is a story I dreamt up and I'll take it where I want and when I want, if you don't like it there are plenty of wham bang incest stories out there that are probably far more up your street.

As to those who are bailing out of this story, bye to y'all but I wonder how many will return after 9? Some people are so short sighted, Mr Magoo for one! :-)

shikibaneshikibanealmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

I'm loving this story so far I can't wait for more chapters!

shikibaneshikibanealmost 9 years ago
Good

Also I forgot to mention the pacing is very good i don't understand why other people seem to be complaining about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good

Still enjoying the series, but while his recovery time has always been a little unrealistic - this chapter was absurd. Ejaculating four times in a day is doable, and maybe even within a few hours, but the idea that after cumming he immediately gets hard again even though he's getting 3+ orgasms a day is too far for me to buy into it

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15over 4 years ago

It's a "good" story so far, rated some as a 5, but the over use of the the word "Err" in this chapter as well as the previous ones is just too much, replace it with something else please! And I can only hope that you would keep other people out of it too, no one would share their mother with another man. If it goes in that direction I'm done and a 1 star rating.

3 stars this chapter...

Probably pointless because this was written in 2015 but I've also noticed you've written another chapter this year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

mmmmmmmmm yeah 100% HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous