All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 10'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
finailly

Thanks for letting her do some thinking on her own and letting us know she does have thoughts.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I love this series! I can't wait to see what happens in New York. Thanks for posting so frequently. So few authors add to their multi chapter stories that fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter

Hey, could you let us know when the next chapter will be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fantastic, love this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is the best story i have read here. Its right up there with Lori and daddy and the Lessons! Thanks keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Best series I've read...keep it up...pun intended

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When??!

I do love this series but are they ever going to make love or forever be dancing in circles?

dziakowdziakowalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Great Chapter

Keep all that great action cumming and cumming. But don't forget about all the investors. Maybe Alison will need some additional comfort after her NY trip with Bobby.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

What a hot chapter. I loved it. I'll patienty wait for the next one. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Great

Bobby needs to go to his mom's room and finds the soiled panties in the hamper. He pressed the crotch of her panties to his nose and inhales his mom's musky, pungent very erotic pussy aroma. And his mom caught him in the act and quite embarrassed because she knew that it has a strong pussy odor. But they just tease and laugh about it. Hope the next chapter, the Mom would allow Bobby to press his nose between her legs and sniffs her panties while she still wearing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jesus I'm going nuts . I want her to fuck him so damn bad

your build up is fantastic and you have made me cum so many times with this tory> I love th tit fuck and the cum in her mouth as she got herself off. Great story but please have him fuck her soon ! I can't stand it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bobby needs to suck Alisons's pussy

Don't forget.

Day after day.

Anne

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this series too

And rodav's comment is really excellent. Bobby should find his mother's used panties, plaster them to his face, and inhale deeply into his lungs. Mom catches him at it and is embarrassed, because of her strong aroma "down there." "But they just tease and laugh about it." That is just so great--a boy joking and bantering with her about his own mother's cunt-smell. How much the kid just fucking loves that smell, better than the priciest French perfumes, and how it gets him so hard his cock's practically busting out of his pants. Next Bobby's got to stick his nose right up to the source of that sharp musky smell, the best aroma in the world, and start using his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth, on the same cunt he came out of.

shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 9 years ago
please explain

why would bobby have to fake his name on the form? nowhere on it does he have to say that his mother is the one who measured him so it really doesn't matter that they are related. its not like anyone is going to find out what they are doing just because of this so why the subterfuge?

rmdexterrmdexteralmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

I absolutely love the pacing of this story. Fantastic. A mother who continues day after day to give her son a helping hand should be a heroine of classic literature. Those lengthy teasing handjobs are a work of art.

Mr. Spanker, I eagerly look forward to each additional chapter of this story and any other story ideas you care to try your hand at. As a fellow author, I know how much time and effort you have put into these stories. Excellent work. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

DS, another phenomenal entry, kudos (and thanks)! My personal preference, with the next story including a trip to NYC, is a room with just one bed. Doesn't need to lead to sex--and I doubt you intend this next chapter to be 'the one'--but an encounter on the bed, maybe Bobby can't sleep with a hard-on so Allison, coming out of the shower in just a robe, winds up sucking him off in bed. The robe comes off so they'd both be naked...maybe Allison's horny/jealous after whatever happens at the clinic so she's soaking wet and starts rubbing herself. Would be another small step toward the inevitable but could be so, so hot.

Anyway, great chapter! Here's hoping we pervs don't have to wait another full month for the next entry :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great pace

Awesome man. Hoping for a lot more chapters

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 9 years ago
Just

An AWESOME series, but I think Bobby needs to be more generous to his mother , but by just telling her nice things about her , giving her warm hugs even when he is not turned on . Perhaps he might explore discussions of her teaching him how to eat her sweet pussy, so that her can be the sort of amazing Lover she is , instead of "just" huge ? Thanks , Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is this the first half

Just curious. I remember in the last chapter you said you might split the story, but you weren't sure because people were unhappy with chapter eight. This seems Like the first of the larger arc of NY, but I was just curious. If that's the case, can we expect the next part sooner rather than later?

Awesome job by the way. I love the pacing as always. Can't wait for them to have to sleep in the same room together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NEW CHAPTER SOOOOOOOOON AS POSSIBLE

You have wright soon as possible. This is great story. On the best i have read so far on this site. Best reagrds T.V.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Now!

Finally we are getting somewhere. It's nice to have Mom committed to something she cares about. So whats next? Hmm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Original Story

I love how clean-mouthed she is, I love her sharply flirtatious remarks, I love the way she makes him respect her boundaries. Even in her sexy nudity she's high-minded. I can't wait for next chapters.

hornacekhornacekalmost 9 years ago
To Anonymous

To the anonymous poster who said this chapter was "not erotic" - I think there is something wrong with you if you didn't find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very hot

Like it when the mom is conflicted and her boundaries slowly crumble. Please keep writing. Looking forward to reading future chapters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

DS is a young god

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great build up DS. You are master in your craft and don't let any of the haters tell you otherwise. This is a great series and really looking forward to the next when this is completed!!

KClookingKClookingalmost 9 years ago
Great!!

Great story lines. I actually couldn't put it down. Read them all and waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
next chapter please

when is the next chapter due ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

I love your series. Great read, keep it up.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Ch 11 on the way

Hi Guys,

Been busy of late but I am about halfway through 11 which takes Bobby and Alison on to the New York story arc. Thanks for your patience

DS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!!

You're one of the best writer of this websites!! You've talent! It's just perfect when you describe the characters and the various situations! Great great work!!

jimmyco67jimmyco67almost 9 years ago
Ch 11

I can't wait for 11! :) Excellent story!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Ch 11

11 is now pending, hope you like it.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!

I love you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Great writing, thank you so much for the story. You should totally be charging money for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lurching?

Why do you use the term 'lurching' every time you want to let us know that his dick twitched, or his cock jumped? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your stories, but I'm kind of getting tired of the term 'lurching'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot and sexy stories, I can't wait until I read the rest., these stories have me so wet

and hot.. I'm about to suck my sleeping husband off., he loves for me to suck his cock... I can't get enough of it... Ummmm keep writing... Thank you

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Timing in exquisite

The timing and pacing of this story is spot on. Deliciously and almost painfully detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so hot.

The chapters and amount of detail in this whole story is amazing; it makes me so aroused to the point of nearly cumming just from the worlds alone and without using my hands.

Bravo, bravo indeed.

I will continue reading when I have recovered enough from how hot this had been so far.

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15over 4 years ago

Enough is enough. Too much teasing... 3 chapters ago we all knew the mom wanted him.

1 star...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stop with the teasing - do something or stop writing.

So much potential so little of anything else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG better an better 100% HOT thanks again 4 the nut bro

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Don’t worry bout the guy behind the curtains or those from the peanut gallery. “Teasing” imagination are the two biggest weapons a lady has. Though your entries go back a few years, I found myself thrust back to chap 1 upon reading your latest in a search. No regrets. Freaking awesome. On to chap 11, 5* a several dates with Risie and her 5 daughters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous