Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison drained her wine glass before rising to her feet and heading to the kitchen. She stood in the kitchen pouring the wine, while Bobby certainly needed the break the truth was she needed a moment to think. The teasing and arousing she had been performing on Bobby over the last few weeks had increasingly been having an effect on her as well. Increasingly she found herself getting turned on as she was touching and fondling him, and part of her discomfort about last night's events was how excited she had become. But this was not about her, it was about Bobby, she was doing this to help him wasn't she? Helping him because he couldn't help himself? Except now she was using him to help her with the clinic, all the same she was just doing this to arouse him not for her own pleasure. But her body was betraying her, her nipples were hard as rocks and the warm glow she could feel between her legs told her how aroused she was without having to look. It's just a biological reaction she told herself, normal in the circumstances. It doesn't mean anything.

Was it also normal to have flashes of jealousy when other women looked at her son, as she had last night? Normal??? She sipped her wine and laughed. What was normal anymore? Here she was, naked in her kitchen about to go and suck the cock of her son and she was worried about being normal? What had she become? What was becoming of her and her Bobby?

She downed the glass of wine and poured another. She looked down at her naked, aroused breasts and thought of her beautiful son in the next room and knew that whatever she had started was too far advanced to stop now.

She returned to the living room, Bobby was lying back on the couch, his eyes closed and his huge erection jutting up in the air, curving towards his belly pulsing with his heartbeat. She felt another warm flood of arousal go through her, as she sipped her wine and made her way towards him. He heard her approach and turned his head to look blearily at her, drinking in her curves. She was careful to keep her legs pressed together to conceal what would now be obvious and in doing so felt her clit being squeezed by the pressure.

She set her wine down and knelt between Bobby's legs, admiring his cock. The fact was Alison didn't like to give oral sex, she loved it. At high school when most of her friends had given head to avoid losing their virginity Alison had done it because it turned her on, the ability to control a man completely with her mouth, tease him and pleasure him at her will was the ultimate thrill to her. She became so known for her oral skills she earned the nick name of the 'headlight queen'. It was actually a triple reference, her 'headlights' as the guys called them always got plenty of attention anyway. Her love of, and skill at head was pretty obvious and the fact that she dated guys who were packing downstairs and was known as a size queen rounded it off.

Bobby looked down at her in a daze as she gently lifted his enormous cock from his belly and held it up vertically, looking at the huge slab of meat close to her pretty face. She tenderly kissed round the shaft and worked her feathery kisses further up the huge meaty trunk towards his shiny purple head drooling with a sheen of pre-cum. The viscous clear liquid attached itself in strands to Alison's plump lips as she kissed his cock head before slowly snaking her tongue out and lapping up the liquid, savouring it's salty tang as an appetiser for the huge load of cum she knew was awaiting her in his oversized balls.

She slowly opened her lips, allowing him to feel her hot breath on his cock before sliding her lips over the dome of his erection and engulfing him in a wonderful wet tunnel where her tongue continued to dance over his straining hard meat. She kept her movements slow and sensuous, knowing he wasn't capable of withstanding any more, but her mouth felt incredible none the less. She made out with his cock like it was a lover she was kissing, tenderly worshiping the huge phallus with her lips and tongue.

Feeling his excitement, how hard and aroused he was and knowing she controlled this huge cock totally with her kisses and caresses made her moan with pleasure, she hoped Bobby was too far gone to notice and pushed her thighs together feeling the pressure on her clit and her own excitement build. The most beautiful cock she had ever had, if only it wasn't her son's she would fuck it in a heartbeat, but that was a line she would never, could never cross. She teased and tormented his cock, pleasuring and denying it as she continued to make love to it with her mouth. Everytime she judged he was nearing the brink she withdrew and licked down his shaft to his heavy swollen balls, sometimes taking one then the other in her lips and drawing each huge gonad into her tender mouth. After a few moments respite she would begin kissing her way up the shaft before once again drawing his huge cock into her mouth and sliding her lips up and down his slab of meat, edging him closer and closer to a climax until she sensed he couldn't take any more and backing off just when he thought he would cum. She repeated the cycle over and over revelling in the thrill of controlling this huge cock and knowing it was compltely at her mercy.

"Ohhhh god mom, I don't think I can take any more. Please."

She felt guilt flash through her, in her excitement at teasing and controlling him she had forgotten his need, and the point of the exercise.

"Alright Bobby, I guess that's enough stimulation." she said, withdrawing her mouth from his cock and trying to resume a business like demeanor. She looked at the clock, it had been nearly 3 hours since she started teasing him not 60 minutes, no wonder he was getting desperate. She walked to the kitchen and Bobby watched in a daze as her sexy ass jiggled and swayed in her high cut tiny panties before returning a few moments later with a tape measure. His cock was jumping and lurching like a rodeo bull, as she consulted the lap top to check what measurements she had to take. She needed hold his cock to steady with one hand while holding the tape measure along side with the other to measure it. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw the length, and Bobby's cock gave another lurch of pride and escaped her grasp.

"Can't you keep it under control?"

"Sorry mom I can't help it right now. So how do I measure up?"

"Um, very well."

"So how big am I?"

"Don't make me say it Bobby."

"Well I'm just curious." he said with a look of innocence.

"I'm sure you know quite well how big you are but since you're going to make me tell you anyway, your penis is 9 1/2 inches long. Satisfied?"

I would be if you'd let me stick all 9 1/2 inches inside you Bobby thought dementedly, he guessed she would satisfied as well, not that it was ever going to happen.

"Um thanks mom."

She took the other measurements around his cock and then got her phone and took some pictures before uploading them to the laptop.

"Ok, well I'll submit this and see what happens."

"Great mom, any chance now I could, you know, finish?"

"Alright Bobby, I don't want you to injure yourself." she smiled before kneeling next to him and leaning over his lap. In this position her huge tits hung down invitingly and Bobby couldn't resist cupping her heavy, hanging jugs in his hand, feeling their weight and cool smoothness before toying with her hard nipples. His mom let out an unmistakeable moan from around his cock as she sensuously worked her lips up and down the huge slab of meat. Bobby was too far gone to pay much attention, he was delirious with lust and the need to cum and all he could focus on was his mom's lips sliding up and down his turgid member while her tongue danced and sparred with his veiny one eyed beast.

She didn't tease him this time, simply guided him to his orgasm, feeling his cock swell to bursting and his body tense as he reached the threshold. She slid her lips up his shaft holding just the bloated head in her mouth so as to make room for the torrent of cum that she knew was to follow. She felt his cock buck in her mouth before flooding it with a hot thick load of creamy sperm, followed by another and another. Alison gulped the loads down as they spewed into her mouth feeling the thick liquid sliding down her throat to her belly as more cum spewed from his huge spasming cock. She continued to milk his cock dry with her tender lips until it had given up all it's load, her mouth awash with the salty white liquid.

She rose silently from the couch and smiled at Bobby before making her way upstairs hoping he didn't realise the reason she said nothing because she was still holding a mouthful of his thick cum. She reached her room and closed the door, sliding her panties off and throwing them in the hamper. She didn't need to look at them to know they were soaked, her nipples were like rocks and the warmth from her loins told her she was wet and aroused. She ran her fingers over her hard swollen nipples, feeling them tingle before sliding her other hand down to her hot wet pussy and rubbing the engorged clit, all the while savouring the thick load of cum she still held in her mouth. . It took no more than a few moments before she felt an orgasm shuddering through her, and she finally gulped down the last of her son's huge load and collapsed on the bed.

What was happening to her? What was she doing? Was she really going to take her son to New York and have his penis moulded? The idea of her son's cock being immortalised turned her on, the thought of other women seeing it and marvelling at it, perhaps even using it to pleasure themselves with. What would that be like she wondered, to have a rubber replica of his cock inside her, knowing it was the same size as her son's, knowing it was how he would feel if he was... no stop it! She found herself thinking about it all the same as she rubbed her clit and pinched her nipples feeling another orgasm wash over her, stifling the moan with a pillow so Bobby wouldn't hear her. Oh god what had she started? She wondered as sleep began to engulf her.

Cumming next, Bobby's casting leads to a weekend of frustration before he and Alison venture to New York where Alison has to share Bobby's cock with another woman.

12