All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 19'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great

I love this series, please keep it going and hopefully get some anal eventually

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Love the series, but it's in danger of becoming a soap.

Very hot writing, and lots of variety, but frankly, mom's vacillations of what she's doing, how much she likes it, how guilty she feels, making boundaries, breaking those boundaries, it can't happen, it does happen, it can't happen again, it does happen again... I wish the two of them can arrive at a mutually satisfactory (and permanent) resolution.

If pregnancy is the worry, and if mom doesn't want more kids anyway, let her get her tubes tied. It's out-patient simple. For that matter, a reversible vasectomy is also a possibility, especially if Bobby doesn't want to accidentally knock up one of his partners. As far as the guilt trip goes, Mom needs to face the fact that what has happened HAS happened, and stop pretending she won't succumb to her libido any more. And it's too late for "cold turkey".

I hope you continue the exploits of this pair, but I just wish she would come to grips with where her relationship actually is in regard to her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dammit!!

Look, if Alison doesn't get knocked up after all this time.......

Hoping we have not just blown away time invested in this series.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 8 years ago
Left hanging again

Great story series have loved every chapter. Even sat with baited breath for the next installment. Please just let it flow for a few more scenes. No longer have a hair trigger and maintain a continuous rock loader....Please continue with more of Bobby and Alison's Adventures......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nooooo

now we have to wait a whole month for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
20

Forget about all the rest... just simply deliver us one chapter in which the two simply have intercourse and nothing but intercourse... do not exaggerate and do not get in touch with other characters... and this might be sometimes rough or in love or in a variety of moods but do not forget to get her pregnant at the latest ;-)

good job, buddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
20

Its already hinted.

Anal coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 20?

When's it due? Just wondering if it's going to be longer than a month again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Please keep the theme of reluctance and guilt, this is what makes your stories unique and amongst the best on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i agree !!!!

The feeling of guilt and lust together make this series long enough and sexy enough to read praise and recommend but as people in above comment have said the reluctanse , conservative , and sinful feelings of 'the Mom' makes it interesting Otherwise the simple intercourse at the first site could have ended this tale at not more than one chapters As we can find in most of the sex stories on this site and other. GOOD job Dick_Spanker keep it up But you are taking it Tooooooo Looooooong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The God of Sex Litrature (dick_spanker) must Be Kind and intelligent to know that now its getting too late???!!!!!! Please not more than a Month

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love DICK_SPANKER!!!

Please respond at your 19th chapter comment page!!!!!!!

We need to know you are dead or alive???? And WILL you submit the next chapter or not , please??? You used to talk to your readers about next chapters, please talk at least we know U are Alive!!!!!!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Alive and well

Dear all,

Reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated.

Ch 20 is in progress but I have to be honest my heart and soul

has rather gone out of the Bobbie and Alison series. I started out writing it

for my own pleasure and I feel like I am now doing it for others.

Much as I love you guys (and girls?) I like to keep the spice for myself as well.

I will be posting MHH 20 in the next week or 2 but I also plan on starting a new storyline entitled 'Familiy's first nudist holiday.' Let's see how that one pans out.

Oh and by the way, in case u were wondering, posting a new chapter involves writing the premise in my head, scripting it out, fleshing out the dialogue, writing it up, getting it proofed (thx to my anonymous editor) and finally approved. And DS has a business and life outside of all this so please be patient (or pay my bills either is fine :-))

DS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks DS

I'll pay your bills!

Seriously though, this has been a hell of a series, first I've ever followed here and I think it says something that people are so impatient to get to the newest chapter, it's been that good the entire time.

If you do wrap up with c.20 I think many of us would like to see that last boundary crossed--anal--which you seemed to hint at in the last chapter. Whatever you decide, thank you for putting the time and effort into creating this wonderful series, it's been incredible. And I'm excited to see how your new idea pans out, if nothing else you have a fantastic writing style and know how to build these chapters wonderfully so I'll be sure to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Concluding the Story

It is evident that your heart and soul has gone out of this story so I think it is better to conclude it and begin a new project. I personally think the story sort of "jumped the shark" when Alison and Bobby left home back in Chapter 11. There were still exciting times but the narrative seemed to lose direction. My hope is that the story concudes with Bobby and Alison acknowleging their new status and living happily ever after as a family. And tie up that loose end about the camera in Chapter 14!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 8 years ago
RELAX

All Hail Dick, All Hail Dick, Oh say can you see Dick. Oh wait a minute, that was another movie. Great story series. Definitely needs chapter 20 to put Alison & Bobbie to bed . Thank you D_S for the time and effort you have put into this story. Take all the time you need to get your mental juices flowing. Then return with another awesome story......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
its more than 2 weeks ............... ... ....

I wake up everyday and check for the 20th ch. , but ...... I know you want to make it a best ch.ever , make sure it is worth the wait and a exellent ending to an outstanding story. PLEASE work bit more ....We can't wait now!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Update?

When's the story likely to hit? It's been longer than ever at this point, almost two months...

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 20

...is now pending. Enjoy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You realize Bobby is functionally retarded, right?

Tits. They're just tits. Tits are great to look at but for fuck sake they're just tits. How far below 50 IQ points is this guy?

ken0001ken0001over 7 years ago
Mom

I've enjoyed this story as much as any I've ever read, but I'm getting a little fed up with mom's bitching. She fucks her son nine ways from sunday but still has to bitch about it for several paragraphs. I'm ready for son to slap something besides her damn tits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazing i love this series. I have cum i dont know how many times.I wish she would dirty talk especially sense theres visuals just imagination and that she didnt always say the the same things. Anyways thank you for this series its awesome.

amampathakamampathakover 5 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

You should Def continue this man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed......

This entire story from start until now....has been about how much he is in love with his Mother. Now, he taps the resort nurse with no thought about his "love".

No wonder we guys have such a bad reputation..........just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

100% HOT OMG

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetabout 1 year ago

That is not how birth control pills work.

That isn't how erections work.

And that isn't how emotions work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous