All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 22'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Ok...

You are on the berge of destroying 22 chapters of a great story... literally, walking on thin ice...

Making her a whore? Game over.

Too much blackmail sex? Game over.

Going back again with sex with others instead of reinforcing the incest love? Game over.

So... think carefully what you do now.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
Oh the suspense

Was on the edge of my seat waiting to have Alison jump on Bobby's cock and fuck herself insane.. Then all she did was blow him twice and runaway.. Only to have someone freak her out with a possible extortion....Damn good... Please hurry with the next chapter...

Liam73Liam73over 7 years ago
Idiot

That was a good series now you ruin it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

I like the story and it needed a new direction we have 22 great chapters of taboo sex time for something a little new. Waiting for a new chapter is gonna be rough lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ending

As long as she'll be pregnant by him in the end I'll be fine with it

inreaderinreaderover 7 years ago
??

Return of William J Petty III?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great New Chapter

I think the story is moving again. Bobby is going to have to rescue Alison!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thx for continuing this great story. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
New surprises...I like it!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
started good..

was a really nice story at the start then it turned into a cheap porno with a cliche plot and unremarkable characters popping in and doing stupid shit like sure ill have a gangbang why not and now the black mail cause oh who could have ever thought that and its more than likely her boss or one of the other bigwigs at that party in the beginning of the story. Really was a great story at the start now its just another same old same old

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bobby to the rescue?

Looks like a great set up for Bobby to show that he can take care of more than simply Alison's carnal desires. This can help her to accept that she needs Bobby pumping thick loads into her fertile womb on a regular basis. Bobby has to grow up to become the man his mother deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story has come back to life!

Great new chapter! Finally, that spy camera angle has come back into play. Alison is fooling herself into thinking her sexual relationship with Bobby is over. Bobby is going to have to rescue Alison and she will be forced to admit he is the only man for her!

rodavrodavover 7 years ago

Hopefully the blackmailer ends up to be Father and daughter who are also into incest. And wants for Alison and Her son to watch them have sex and vice versa. And eventually this will end up in romance and still continue an open incestuous relationship with the four of them.

Hopefully no more other people who doesn't reciprocate.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago

I thought at first when Alison opened the package it was the molded penis of Bobby. She could have used it as a substitute since she doesn't want to have sex with her son as of now. Then Bobby discovered it and when he smelled it it smells pussy so he confronted his mom about it and very sadly told his mom that he envied his own molded cock because it's just been inside her pussy .

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This chapter seemed a little bit rushed, but that makes sense as its purpose was to set up for the next phase of the story.

A real strength of your writing is the character development. I've become so invested in this relationship that I felt a pit in my stomach when Alison was giving Bobby the cold shoulder. Not a good feeling, to be sure, but that means you're doing something right as an author.

That's why I hate where this seems to be going. I am obligated to give the benefit of the doubt that you're purposely evoking a response and that the obvious conclusion might not be the correct one. I hope this new plot development leaves Alison faithful to her son and encourages her to continue their sexual relationship.

On that note, I *love* that given the opportunity Alison is so completely helpless to resist eating her son's cum, whether she intended to put a stop to it or not. She could have walked away or given him a handjob, but without any coaching she immediately took his cock in her mouth with the very explicit intention of swallowing his cum. She is so obsessed with the stuff that one giant mouthful wasn't enough. After all her protestations and all her claims that they couldn't carry on, Bobby's mother swallowed his cum twice and then got herself off to it. So hot, and also reassuring after she had been so distant.

I look forward to the next chapter with hesitant anticipation.

newfield1981newfield1981over 7 years ago
The payoff

Now the fun begins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
People here are over thinking this

Look 22 chapters of just mom/son sex is great it is fantastically written but come on eventually an author has to take a risk.

If you lost readers because of her giving Nathan one titfuck then you were going to lose them to something else eventually anyway.

My guess is this blackmail won't last for too long and will give Bobby a reason to come back and rescue her and reinvigorate thier relationship.

Stay the course I look forward to the next chapter

akiromeakiromeover 7 years ago
Great One

I hope that this is a new beginning for Alison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks! Keep it up

Great story telling. Thanks for keeping it interesting.

For those folks looking for plain old mom+son stories, there's plenty on this site. Go read something else.

This author has a unique story to tell. I like the surprises, characters and plot. Would have liked to read about more fun with Nathan. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Im curious to see where this is going and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
23

Any news on ch. 23?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love the series

It has been great so far, and hope you keep writing chapters for a long time. Not sure where this blackmail is heading, but still looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
taking a dark turn

It was a great story--the complaining by Mom was bad--now to have them blackmailed and their lives possible destroyed is sad. Hopefully its not by that asshole that felt her up at the meeting. it truly was an awesome story till that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New chapter?

Where is chapter 23?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bobby doesn't know the half of it

Bobby still doesn't know exactly how much Alison loves her baby's cum. He knows sex is reciprocal in that he has brought her to orgasm multiple times while pumping her unprotected womb, but from his perspective, the motherly blowjobs are strictly for his benefit, and she takes his giant loads in her mouth and swallows his seed as a purely practical matter. That's the way it has been since chapter 6 when they couldn't afford to make a mess.

No, Bobby is still completely unaware that his mother gets off on eating her son's semen, often saving it after an oral session so she can gulp it down the very moment she reaches climax. It's her go-to fantasy when she needs to cum.

It was mentioned in an earlier chapter that Alison enjoyed taking cum in her mouth because it was proof of her agency over her partner's pleasure, but as rewarding as that was I'm sure she never masturbated to it. This is different. This is her son's sperm and she might as well be drinking an aphrodisiac. She loved knowing she swallowed two big loads of her Bobby's thick cum as she got herself off. Luckily for her, there's a lot more where that came from.

And wherever this story is going now, I trust the great Dick_Spanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter?

Is chapter 23 going to drop before 2017? Asking for a friend.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 7 years agoAuthor
CH 23

This is going to be a 2 parter and is halfway finished, should be up before the end of the month.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next Chapter

This is great news!

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 7 years ago
God damn it!

You just had to make it dark, didn't you. What is so wrong with a relatively light-hearted story? Huh? Fucking ass...

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 7 years ago
Also,

When they got to the resort this stopped being about Alison and Bobby and that's why I started reading this. Now you have her jerking and swallowing other guys cum and Bobby fucking other women... And if that wasn't bad enough, now you have her getting blackmailed... Very original, not. I really enjoyed this story at the beginning, there was excellent characterization of Bobby and Alison and the interaction between them was great, but now it's gone to hell... I won't be checking on this story again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for New Developments

Awwww, that's a bit harsh. The story is still about Bobby and Alison. The resort interlude was not my favorite part either but they are back home again and moving on towards a denouement. This chapter was classic DS right down to the voyeur cop checking out Alison's torn blouse to the speck of dried seman on her chin. Things are happening again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a pity each chapter takes too long

2+ months now for 2 pages. That's a real pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a pity each chapter takes too long

In the good old days, the wait was about ten days. I think the chapters get more difficult to write as the story winds closer to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boy I sure cant wait for chapter 24

In 10 months time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch. 23

DS said the next chapter should be up by the end of the month. Give him some room to breathe, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheers

This story is so awesome. I remember Alison telling Bobby that she didn't intend on making a habit of swallowing his cum. It was something she did to help him in a very specific situation. Well not only has it become a habit, but it now seems to be a real priority for Alison and a huge turn on.

Your writing is so good. Saying that she didn't intend on making a habit of it satisfied the reluctance theme of this story, which is perfect, but it also served as a kind of reverse-psychological foreshadowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CH 23

No new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well here we are

End of the month...aaaaaand.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is the next chapter still on schedule to be released tomorrow? It's ok if it's not, just please give us an update. Your writing means a lot to some of us and it's nice to hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CH 23

No new chapter. It's been over two months now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well here we are

Still waiting on the next chapter. Obviously, I lead an empty life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

lol @ the guy who leads an empty life. I also really look forward to reading new stuff from DS. It's something I enjoy quite a bit, and as cheesy and lame as this sounds, DS makes life a little bit better. Thank you DS.

Now give us an update on what's going on, damnit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@empty life

Same here...

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 7 years agoAuthor
Empty lives

Well if I bring some happiness into the world my work is done. :) ch23 is ready to be uploaded. The next few chapters are going in a slightly new direction which some may like and others may not.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Cant wait for the new chapter. Thank you for this great story. :)

Im looking foward to the new direction. Long stories need change from time to time, or stuff gets boring.

inreaderinreaderover 7 years ago
23

ch 23 is up in nocon category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the old rich guy from the party ..... thanks 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I new this was coming when they got to the resort and so one was taking pic of them on the balcony. Was going to stop reading this story right then what a disappointment you are bring to this story for me. loved it up to this point but see it going down hill from here. I'm sure its that invester a the party this just sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am sorry but I got tired of this story, it just goes on and on. I tired of Bobby who belongs in an asylum with a milking machine.. And I am tired of someone who is well educated and can't seem to realize that responsibilties and consequences are real and can't handle her son's manipulations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous