Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2

The first few days of Bobby's college experience seemed to drag by. There weren't many other people around; and he missed his mom, both emotionally and physically. He called her every day; but she seemed distant and distracted when he spoke to her, and clearly wasn't interested in discussing their relationship, nor the lack of it. Over the next few days, people began drifting into the college; and he started making a few friends, and signed up for the football team. His athletic prowess meant he was an obvious choice, and was quickly selected as quarterback. His star position status and good looks meant he was also quickly singled out by the cheerleaders; and he found several of them smiling at him, and returned their looks with his winning grin. There was one girl in particular, though, who caught his eye. Erica Johansson was the captain of the cheerleading squad, and a blonde bombshell of Scandinavian descent and Barbie Doll proportions.

Toby, one of the other players, sidled up to him on the field and noticed him checking out Erica.

"If you're checking out the Ice Queen, forget it."

"What?"

"Erica Johansson, the Ice Queen. She's got a killer bod; but the only thing she'll give you is a prize pair of blue balls. She's a dick-tease man!"

"How do you know?"

"Couple of the guys dated her during her freshman year. You'll get to first or second base, but forget ever getting a home run. That, plus her dad's the coach, and he keeps a close eye on her and any guy dating her."

Despite the warning, Bobby found himself checking her out at every opportunity and noticed she was returning his looks, smiling at him and seemingly posing and showing off her figure when she thought he was looking.

The following week Bobby had a real surprise. There was a knock on his door, and he found himself looking at a man in some mechanic's overalls.

"Bobby Stevens?"

"Yes."

"Can you sign here please?"

"What for?"

"For your new car."

"New car? I didn't order a new car."

"Well, it's all paid for and delivered. You just need to sign here."

Bobby signed the electronic pad and followed the man downstairs, where there was a brand new yellow Ford Mustang parked outside. He clicked the alarm and climbed in. The interior smelled of new leather. On the instrument panel behind the steering wheel was an envelope with his name printed on it. He opened it and read another printed card: "TO BOBBY, WITH LOVE, MOM XXX"

His mom had bought him this? Wow! The clinic must be doing well. It was pretty sweet to have a car. It also occurred to him that it meant he could drive home for weekends if he wanted. Was that what this was about? Maybe she wanted to see him for a weekend. He imagined driving home and surprising her, walking into the kitchen while she was cooking and grabbing her. He could almost smell her perfume, and feel the swell of her breasts against him as he hugged her. He felt his cock begin to harden as he imagined having her stroking and sucking on his cock as only she could, teasing him for hours to orgasm after orgasm. It would sure beat whacking off!

"Hi Bobby!"

He was startled from his reverie by the sound of a girl's voice. He looked 'round to see a vision in white. Erica Johansson, her blonde hair glistening in the sunshine, and her disproportionate bust, accentuated by a tight white sweater that matched an equally tight pair of jeans.

"Oh... Hi Erica..."

"Is this your car?"

"Um yeah, it just arrived. Its... it's a present."

"Wow Bobby. It's a pretty sweet present! Your parents must really like you."

"Uh yeah, well, it's from my mom. My dad, err, died a few years back."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Uh, it's ok."

There was a pause in the conversation.

"So... I guess some lucky girl will be getting a ride in this tonight."

She let it hang like a question.

"Umm...actually, no, I don't have anyone, unless, maybe, you'd... like to?"

"I'd like to what?"

"Come for a ride?"

"Bobby, are you asking me out on a date?" she smiled.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I am."

"Ok, I'd like that. 7pm?"

"Sure."

Shit. It had all happened so fast, it seemed unreal. Suddenly he now had a car and a date? He felt a pang of guilt that his mom had bought him a car; and he was using it to take Erica out in it, instead of going home. But then, his mom had packed him off here early to get rid of him, and told him to meet other girls. So it was what she wanted, at least for now.

Erica's dad was the coach and had a house on campus where she also lived. He drove over to pick her up; and she came bounding out to meet him, looking stunning in a low-cut red dress. She was displaying some very impressive cleavage; and he struggled not to ogle her as he took her in.

"Wow, you look... amazing!"

"Thanks Bobby. So where to?"

"Uh... I thought we could go for a meal. I heard there's a pretty good restaurant in town."

"Ok."

She took his arm as he walked her to the car; and he could smell her perfume. The meal went well. They chatted easily and seemed to get on naturally. As the evening wore on, Bobby noticed her leaning forward over the table while they were eating, giving him a real eyeful of her boobs, which were barely contained by her dress. The evening passed faster than he realised and eventually it was time to head back, the big V8 engine gurgling away effortlessly as he drove back, stopping outside her dad's house in plenty of time for her curfew.

She turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you Bobby. I had a wonderful time tonight."

She leant towards him and he kissed her tenderly on the lips, holding the moment. Her mouth felt so good; and he could smell her perfume as they continued to kiss. He could feel himself getting hard, and was wondering if they would go any further, when she tenderly broke the embrace.

"I'd better be going. My dad is pretty strict on my curfew."

"Uh sure. I'll walk you to the door." He noticed she still had 15 minutes but decided not to mention it, maybe she just didn't want to go too far on a first date.

Bobby regretted the offer to walk her to the door as soon as he'd made it; since he was almost doubled over with a painful hard on. He put his hand in his pocket and held it against his leg, before opening the door for Erica, and taking her hand to lead her to the door.

"Would you like to go out again tomorrow?"

"Yes Bobby. That would be lovely. Thank you again for tonight."

She turned to him on the doorstep and put her arms around his neck, drawing him into an embrace. Before he realized what was happening, her breasts were pressed up against his chest; and his hard-on was throbbing against her stomach. She had to be able to feel his erection, but didn't say anything, and continued to kiss him on the lips, letting her mouth open and his tongue slip in. His cock was throbbing fit to burst by the time she released him and stepped back. He saw her glance down and look away; and he realized his dick was jutting out. He hastily tried to rearrange himself; but it was pretty obvious she had seen.

Bobby drove back to the dorm as fast as he could and undressed, stroking his cock and thinking about the night he'd just had. He felt guilty about cheating on his mom. As fucked up as that sounded, that was how he felt. But all the same, it was what she wanted; and he'd not done anything... yet.

He remembered what the other players on the team had told him about Erica being a dick-tease; but she'd seemed pretty hot for it tonight, seeing as it was just a first date. He imagined sucking on her big tits while she stroked his cock, and felt his balls tightening as he shot a huge load in the air, imagining it was Erica stroking him.

The following day, he picked her up and they went bowling. She was wearing some pretty tight jeans that showed off her legs and ass, and a blouse that, while it was loose, still left no doubt as to how well-endowed she was. They had a good time. Chatting and laughing and as they walked back to the car, she took his arm and drew herself to him, pushing her breast against his arm as she did. He was already halfway hard as they got to the car; and he found himself wondering how far she was going to go tonight. He felt himself growing all the way to full erection.

They parked outside her dad's house; and she turned to him.

"Bobby, I had a really good time tonight. Thank you so much."

"Thank you, the pleasure was all mine," he heard himself saying as he moved closer to her and she responded, meeting his lips for a tender kiss that grew steadily more passionate.

He felt her lips parting and her tongue snaking against his. This time she didn't break the embrace, so after a few minutes, he took his cue to let his hand slide down her shoulder and onto her breast, encompassing the huge orb, and gently squeezing it through her blouse. Her boobs felt even bigger than he had thought. As he continued to squeeze them and kiss her, he heard her moaning softly. He squeezed them more firmly, feeling her nipples protruding through the fabric of her bra.

She ran her hand over his chest, feeling his muscles and torso; and, with a giddy jolt, he felt her hand slipping lower, slowly sliding down onto his belly and remaining there for a few moments. His cock was doing push-ups in his pants at the proximity of her fingers; and he was willing her to touch him. At last, he felt her hand slip lower onto his lap and find his hard cock, not that she could have missed it by this point. He felt her shyly exploring his dick, feeling along the shaft until she reached the swollen head, obviously judging it's size. As she let out an appreciative "Mmmmmm," he guessed she liked what she found.

She continued running her fingers over his cock for a few minutes, before pausing to reach down and give his heavy balls a squeeze, more firmly than he would have expected, before resuming rubbing on and playing with his cock. His dick was so hard he thought it might rip a hole in his pants if she kept this up much longer. Either that or he would blow his wad and have a real mess to clear up. At that moment, she broke their kiss, although she kept her hand on his cock.

"Bobby I'd better go now or my dad will go ape; but if you're free Saturday, we could go out for the day...that's if, you'd like that."

His cock throbbed in his pants in response, telling her all she needed to know before he even spoke.

"I'd love that Erica."

"Me too!" she smiled, and gave him another kiss and squeezed his cock before exiting the car, heading off to the house. He was glad she didn't ask him to walk her there tonight. He felt like his dick might snap in two tonight if he tried.

Bobby counted off the hours 'till he could see Erica again, thinking about the feel of her big tits, and the way she had played with him. All through his lectures he was thinking about her, and jerked off in his room, remembering the feel of her hands on him.

As Saturday rolled 'round, the weather was great, so they decided to head to the beach. He pulled up outside her house; and within a couple of minutes, the door opened and she came bounding out. He couldn't believe his eyes as she skipped towards the car. She was wearing some shorts and a vest top; but what caught his attention was what she wasn't wearing, which was obviously a bra. Her big boobs bounced and gambolled under her vest; and her nipples were poking out. He felt himself getting hard at the sight of her as she ran towards the car. Fuck! How come her dad let her go out dressed like this if he was such a tight ass? Not that he was complaining, as she climbed in the car and leant across to kiss him, her magnificent boobs swinging about in her top as he was afforded a generous eyeful of cleavage. The journey was pretty smooth although the roads near the beach were rough, not that Bobby minded as it caused Erica's tits to jiggle and bounce in her top.

They walked along the beach, admiring the view. The wind was cold; and Erica's nipples jutted out even more in response. With every step, her tits bounced and swayed; and Bobby struggled to tear his eyes away. Thank god for sunglasses, he figured. It was too cold to go swimming, which was a mercy; because Bobby doubted he could fit in his trunks, he was so hard. Luckily, she was walking on his right; so he could keep his left hand in his pocket and hang onto his dick, to avoid making his arousal obvious. Although most of the looks of passers-by seemed to be directed at Erica's swaying tits.

Eventually they decided to grab a bite to eat and catch a movie; since the weather was starting to get cold. Bobby was glad of the food. He was growing famished; and it was good to have something else to think about for a while. The movie was a pretty trashy rom-com that Erica wanted to see. But the choice of movie turned out to be pretty irrelevant in the end; as they snuggled together they began making out before the plot got going. There weren't many people in the theatre; and Bobby and Erica were sat pretty far back. So after a few moments he felt emboldened to let his hand slide up her side and cup her breasts. He thought she might stop him, as she wasn't wearing a bra, or because they were in public; but she made no objection, and for the first time he was able to play with her unfettered boobs, feeling their softness and weight through the thin fabric of her vest. Her rubbery nipples became hard as he ran his fingers over them; and he heard her moan as he touched them. He continued kissing her and groping her big tits through her vest, and could feel her responding.

Within a few minutes he felt her hand sliding up his leg and onto his thigh. He was wearing his shorts, and as usual didn't bother with any underwear; so he could feel her hand on his bare skin as she moved higher. His cock was pitching a tent, he was so hard; as he felt her fingers moving higher and onto his shorts, finding his huge hard-on as it strained against the material.

He let out an audible moan as he felt her gripping his cock. She clearly was enjoying this as much as he was. His shorts were pretty thin cotton and loose; so she was able to feel his cock in all its detail. She ran her fingers over it, feeling it throb and lurch in response, teasing the head as it swelled and hardened under her touch. He was going crazy, she was playing with his cock so well. If only they weren't in a movie theatre, he thought she might jerk him off. As it was, they still had the rest of the film to sit through.

They continued making out throughout the movie. Bobby tried suggesting they leave; but Erica strangely seemed to want to stay for the rest of the film, not that either of them were paying much attention. Erica occasionally took a break from kissing to watch the screen, but continued rubbing and stroking Bobby's cock through his shorts. During the slower moments in the film, she would turn to him and begin kissing and making out again, rubbing and squeezing his cock harder. A couple of hours later, by the time the credits were rolling, Bobby was so horny, he felt like he could hammer nails in with his dick.

"Well, time to go. That is, if you think you can stand up," Erica giggled.

Bobby didn't find it so amusing, since he was going to have to leave doubled over, looking like Quasimodo, with a crippling hard on. He got out of his seat and tried to adjust himself as best he could; which Erica seemed to find even funnier.

"I think I'd better walk in front of you, Bobby."

She took his hand and led him out of the movie theatre, walking just in front of him, so his cock was bumping against the small of her back every so often. They made it to the car with a sense of relief; and Erica turned to Bobby.

"Thank you for such a wonderful day, Bobby. I really enjoyed myself."

"Uh, me too..."

He was thinking he'd enjoy himself a lot more if he got to empty his nut-sack before it burst, but didn't think that was quite what she wanted to hear. He started the car and began driving. As they got onto the freeway, Erica leaned across and rested her head on his shoulder, letting her hand drop onto his leg, stroking his thigh for a few minutes before letting it run up onto his crotch and his monstrous erection once more. She slowly teased and stroked him through his shorts. He groaned as he felt her fingers caressing his rock-hard erection.

"Are you ok, Bobby?"

"Uh yeah... it just feels really...good."

He was hoping she might pull it out and give him some road head; so he could finally empty his balls. But she showed no signs of doing any more than teasing him for now. They arrived back on campus after dark; and he pulled up near her house, in a shady patch of road, and switched the engine off.

He turned to her and kissed her, and began caressing her braless breasts through her top once more; as she continued to squeeze and rub his cock. After a few minutes, he slipped his hand under her vest, and for the first time cupped her naked breast in his hand. The smooth soft skin felt wonderful; as he lifted and squeezed the heavy orb. She moaned as he played with her nipples; and he pulled her vest up, exposing her breasts, gazing on them in the moonlight.

"Do you like them, Bobby?"

"They're beautiful."

Her breasts were full and rounded, with pale pink areoles and hard jutting nipples. He grabbed them, squeezing them together so that he could feast on them, sucking one nipple and then the other.

"Ohh Bobby, that feels nice."

"Mmmmpppffff."

She sat up further in her seat and thrust her chest out so he could feast on her tits, while she continued to rub his cock in his pants. By now his balls were aching; and his cock felt so hard it hurt. Fuck, how much longer was she going to make him wait?

"Uhhh... Erica..."

"Yes, Bobby?"

"Um... would you like to... take it out?"

"Take what out, Bobby?"

"My...uhhh...umm... dick."

"Oh that."

She sat back in her seat and pulled her vest down.

Oh shit, what had he done now? Was she pissed off because he asked her to take his dick out?

"What's wrong? Are you angry?"

"No, Bobby. I'm sorry. I'd like to, honestly, but I can't."

"Why not?"

"Bobby... you know by now that my dad is very strict."

"Uh, yeah."

"Well, the last time I... did that for a guy, he got too excited and made a mess all over my skirt. I tried to clean it up; but my dad saw it, and figured out straight-away what had happened. I got grounded for a week; and my boyfriend...ex-boyfriend...got kicked off the football team."

"Your dad did that just because he came on your skirt?"

"I told you he is really strict. He sees it as his job to protect me, now that my mom isn't around. So now you know the truth. I'd like to do that for you Bobby, really I would; but I don't want you to get kicked off the team, and me to have to stop seeing you. Although, I expect you won't want to see me anymore anyway, now you know I can't... do that for you. I don't blame you. It's not fair that I can't...make you happy..."

Shit! This was too much to take in. Her old man checked her clothes for cum stains; and any guy who popped his wad on her got kicked off the team?? This was fucked up. He could hear Erica sniffing, and realized she was crying.

"It's ok. Look, don't cry."

He turned her face to his and kissed her.

"Look, it's ok. You don't have to. I don't want you to get in trouble."

"But don't you mind that I can't...you know?"

"Uh, it's ok..." he said, but not very convincingly.

She reached over and gave his cock a squeeze through his shorts.

"I really want to Bobby, honestly..."

Then he was struck by an idea.

"Uhh.. Well, what about if I promise not to... err, cum. At least you could take it out for a while."

"But Bobby, could you hold it in? Wouldn't that be difficult?"

"Well, if I start getting too close, I'll warn you so you can stop."