Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,183 Followers

"Bobby, I want to believe you, really I do; but I know guys sometimes just lose control."

All the while she was saying this, she was rubbing and stroking his cock through his pants, and driving him crazy.

"Erica, I swear I'll control myself. I promise."

"Are you sure Bobby?" she looked into his eyes.

"I promise."

"Well...ok then."

He watched, mesmerized, as she opened his belt buckle and slowly unbuttoned his shorts. His dick was so hard it sprung free on its own as she opened them.

"Oh wow, Bobby! I guess the rumours are true!"

She admired his cock, gently taking it in her hands and stroking it. She explored it with her fingers, pulling the skin down and discovering the head was slick with pre-cum.

"Bobby, you didn't...have an accident did you?"

"Uh no, it just happens when I'm really turned on." And when someone's been teasing my cock all afternoon and evening.

"Wow, it's huge," She said, stroking his cock faster now.

Fuck that felt so good. She leant over and began kissing him as she jerked his cock; and he took the opportunity to grab her tits, while she kissed him and stroked him.

Fuck, this felt so good. He'd thought she was just going to tease and play with him; but she was giving him a hand-job, and he knew he wouldn't be able to stand much of this. After a few minutes, he could feel his cum beginning to rise; and he broke her kiss to warn her.

"Uhhh, Erica... you'd better slow down... I'm getting close."

"Oh, I'm sorry Bobby."

She stopped stroking him and instead reached down to squeeze his balls, seemingly weighing and gauging their fullness. She then surprised him by pulling her top off and offering him her tits. He grabbed and sucked them for all he was worth; and she held his head to her, allowing him to have his fill before asking "Can I touch it again now Bobby?"

He was surprised. After having not wanted to take it out, now she was asking to touch it again?

"Uh... yeah, sure."

"Mmmmmm!"

She held his cock and began teasing it again, before closing her fingers around it and running her hand up and down, slowly at first, before building the pace, alternately kissing him and letting him suck her tits. Her fingers barely met around his dick as she jerked it faster, his heavy balls bouncing with the speed of her motions as she pulled on his cock.

Bobby struggled to hold his cum back; but she was jerking him faster and harder now. Fuck, it was like she was trying to make him cum.

"Erica, stop... I'm gonna... cum..."

Just as he was nearing the point where he thought he would lose it and hose her down, she released his cock, leaving him pulsing on the brink. He was panting with desire and frustration as Erica continued to kiss him and make out with him, all the time being careful not to touch his cock.

After allowing him to calm down for a few minutes, she asked "Oh Bobby, can I touch it for you one more time please?"

What the fuck?! It was like she couldn't leave his dick alone now.

"Uh ok... just go easy on me."

"Alright Bobby, I'll try."

She began running her fingers over his cock once more, keeping her touch light and delicate, gently teasing and caressing the swollen head of his cock, and lightly tugging on it before running her fingers up and down his shaft. As the minutes went by, she began tugging on his cock more incessantly, jerking the skin up and down over his cock glans. He was drooling an almost constant stream of pre-cum now; and his cock made wet noises, as the skin rolled up and down over the head. She was jerking him faster now; and her big tits were bouncing in his face, in time with her movements.

Oh God, he needed to cum so bad, he thought he would go crazy; but he remembered his promise and exercised every ounce of self-restraint to hold back.

"Erica... I can't hold it any longer...I'm gonna..."

Before the sentence had even finished, he found his dick throbbing in thin air as she released him. Another couple of strokes and he would have lost it. As it was, his balls were tight against his cock; and his cock-head was dark purple and shiny, the skin was so taught.

Erica gently kissed him as he panted on the brink of orgasm.

"Are you ok, Bobby?"

"Uh... yeah... I just... I nearly..."

"You're in a bit of a mess there, Bobby. Here, I've got a tissue."

She replaced her top before she dug in her purse and pulled out a paper towel. Bobby watched, dazed, as she gently wiped the pre-cum from his throbbing cock, and then pushed it back into his shorts before buttoning them up.

"Thank you, Bobby, for everything. It means so much to me, knowing I can trust you. Ooops, I'd better be going. It's getting late."

She kissed him tenderly on the lips, before hopping out of the car and skipping off toward her front door. Bobby watched in a daze, a dull ache consuming his lower belly, as his cock throbbed persistently in his shorts. He thought about pulling his dick out and beating off there and then; but he didn't want to have to drive back to the dorm with cum all over his car. So he started the engine and headed back, hobbling back to his room, mercifully without meeting anyone.

He pulled off his shirt and shorts and lay on the bed stroking his dick. His cum was rising; and he could feel his balls tightening, when his phone rang.

What the fuck?!?!?!

He looked at the number and it was Erica.

Shit!

He reluctantly stopped jerking his cock and answered it.

"Hi...Bobby?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Oh, sorry to call you so late. I thought you might be asleep."

Asleep, with balls the size of oranges and a hard-on that wouldn't go down if he hit it with a hammer?

"Um... no. I was still awake," he managed.

"Oh, ok. Well, I just wanted to say that I had a really great time with you today, Bobby. You really seem like someone special; and I just wanted to thank you for everything."

"Uh... it's ok."

"And it means a lot to me that you kept your word about, well, you know, not finishing."

Yeah, so get off the phone so I can finish now!!

"It's ok."

Erica chatted on for a few more minutes about college and the cheerleading squad. Bobby wasn't really listening as he idly stroked his cock. All he cared about now was shooting his load; and after what seemed like an eternity, Erica finally said good night and hung up.

Bobby knew he was going to cum like old faithful; so he stood up and walked over to his wash stand. There was a mirror with a small basin under it; and Bobby faced it as he stroked his cock, feeling his balls tighten and his cum rise, before finally erupting.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck!!" he groaned, as a huge load sprayed onto the mirror, followed by another and another, a constant eruption of thick cum splashing onto the mirror and running down. The loads eventually reduced, plopping into the basin before slowing to a dribble. He regarded himself in the mirror, his face obscured by a mask of thick cum stains, as he contemplated what had occurred that night.

Cumming in Chapter 24, Alison works as a waitress for William Petty and Bobby discovers he is becoming the victim of the ultimate prick tease.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,183 Followers