All Comments on 'Mother's Hot Surprise'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Mom

Luke should be a good son and give hons mom as present--a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get even

He should fuck his friends mom since he was doing his mom it’s only fair

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

That was so fucking hot! I can see four more chapters at least. Noah seducing his mom. Luke and Noah double teaming Nicole. Noah and Luke double teaming Noah's mom. All four getting together and fucking each other. Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
So erotic

Truly how attractive aroused people should behave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please more

please.

homerjayhomerjayover 5 years ago
nice one

very good, hoping for more, 3P and 4P.

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495over 5 years ago
I don’t give 5 stars

Until now. Very hot story and your readers need more. So many story lines.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Oh yes

Oh Hell Yes! Hot story for a Hot mom! Now, you going to tell us how Noah gets along with his mom? Please! Five Stars.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 5 years ago
Very Hot - So Much Potential

Very arousing! Now to bring Noah and his mom into the mix would be over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Was really expecting Mom to be getting it from both ends.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
pretty hot

i hope you plan on writing chapter 2. Wow - great

leespikedleespikedabout 5 years ago
Talent !

Don't leave us hanging. Very nice build, this story just screams for more chapters.

-his mom reluctant, threesome, ultimately a foursome,

great imagination, hope you get inspired to continue this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Hot story!

This was just getting started imo. So many different directions it could take. The potential to keep the intensity hot is there. Definitely could be series length. 5*. -d

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Good one!,

Very hot and sexy. You are so smart leaving us begging for more. Eventually you will write second chapters for all of these short stories... right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love well written erotic stories about mother/son sex, especially this one and how Nicole loves sucking her son's cock. Bravo

Erotic mother/son literature is sexy and so appealing

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
HOT MOTHER and SON HITS THE SPOT !!!^*!^*!^*!

This story is what incest is all about. And I like it........... also an easy read......THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You left this almost a little to wide open

I mean, what about Noah and his mom? If you never intended to write that story, having her state, "And be sure to let me know how things work out." was unnecessary. Nothing exists in this world you didn't put there. I a write does not intended to address a statement such as that, it really should be cut.

<P>

Also, once Noah fucks his mom, a foursome would seem to be the obvious next step.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written story

...but I had to laugh when you said “ ...she let go of his cock long enough to let it fall off onto the kitchen floor.”. At the start of the sentence he’d unbuttoned a shirt but I mean WTF!

becker92548becker92548about 4 years ago
more

more to this story. cotinue the story with 2 moms and their sons all toghter.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 2 years ago

What a great ride.

So much still left here, to work with.

Noah's Mom coming over to talk too Nicole, about her own son's obsession with her.

Nicole sharing a incetious secret, with her Motherly new friend.

The Boys showing Noah's Mom what's possible, while filling all Nicole's new wants and needs.

So many ways to play this out, without repetition ever showing up. lol!

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 2 years ago

i think its great.. a mom can be nice to a boy..and his friends.. those little naughty animals!! they kept me..purring:):)

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

So his mom is boffing his best friend behind his back, and gives him a BJ right after fucking her son. This is not what a mother and son relationship should be. If she had let her son know that Noah was there and come clean then it would be hotter, but not by basically lying to her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! A bit rushed, and a wee bit unrealistic, but that's more than OK. I'm more into the fantasy than any reality. Would love to see a part 2 to this. I can think of several ways Noah and his mom get together.

1. he takes Nicole's advice and confesses his desire to his mother.

2. he doesn't confess right away, and instead is simply emboldened to seduce her, and gets some assistance by Nicole, and maybe even Luke. Nicole could play along, telling Noah's mom that she thinks Luke is trying to seduce her, and that it turns her on to have her son trying to seduce her. When Noah's mom admits to her that Noah is doing the same thing, Nicole can encourage her to have fun with it by playing along a bit and also by teasing Noah a bit, such as dressing sexier for him, and cuddling with him to watch movies. This would be my favorite.

3. Nicole confesses to Noah's mom that she's having sex with Luke and that it has brought them much closer together, and encourages her to seduce Noah. Maybe even telling her that Noah caught them and said it was the hottest thing he ever saw...to encourage her to be brave enough to pursue it.

4. Luke seduces Noah's mom so he can then sneak Noah into bed with her. In the dark Noah and Luke would both start in on her, then when she's all worked up, reveal who the second guy is. If she's OK with it, Luke leaves them to enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When an older woman is horny, she'll fuck until she's ready to pass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was hot. Got me harder than I've been in some time. A third chapter with her doing her own son n his bestie would be great

Maybe getting Noah's mom involved would be super hot. Fucking my mom n sister has always been my biggest dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the premise of boy loving a neighbor’s Mom. I think she should have taken him more dominantly before doing her son.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 year ago

my only quibble is Noah's mom going from brunette to blonde in a couple of paragraphs! i'm going alphabetically through your mother/son stories and am finding them ALL so very stroke-worthy! You know how to write love and lust and sex quite well! Bravo!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

My only issue is you allowed it for the mom to fuck her sons best friend and the didn't find out about that betrayal from his mom and so called best friend and on the same day after she started something with her son and she claims her son is the 1 she wants most of all I call bullshit if you write another chapter it should cover where the son finds out about the betrayal and in the kicks his ass and quits having sex with his mom and leaves cause all she did was culkold her son that's what she really wanted to do she doesn't really want him more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I felt zero love from the mother to the son in the traditional incest sense these stories portray. I can accept her fucking the best friend to begin with, but why the hell would she then go give him a blowjob IMMEDIATELY after just fucking and sucking her son? It makes her comes across as nothing but a pure slut that doesn't really give a shit about any of them. Disappointing, but that seems to be the theme with most of your stories I'm finding. Not to say the scenes weren't hot, but it just felt so tainted for me.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffee4 months ago

This story is so open for more parts and should be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...