All Comments on 'Mothers in Law'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

Luv playing Sharon and Joyce, how about you ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

I really like this couple

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Hot

You know that the old broads are the best.

plumberdonplumberdonover 6 years ago
Hidden Treasures

There should be more mothers in law like them. L:ove all of your stories as I have read a lot of the over the years. Thanks for giving us new ones. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You from a mature Lesbian

As a mid 60s Lesbian I am so glad to see you have used your immense talents noting that we still have our love and lovemaking. It just keeps getting better.

Davespqr1Davespqr1over 5 years ago
Lovely story.

This is the 1st story of yours I've read. I think i' m going to have a great time reading the others. I ' m going to have a great time masturbating to them . David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE THAN FIVE STARS

Thanks for your story you wrote... yes this story make my so hot and did cum hard.. of course the story is very beautiful..

I also will read your different stories and enjoy...

Paul

cumbaby4ucumbaby4uover 4 years ago
My Second Read

This was my second read of this story and it was even better the second time which I thought impossible. Delightful!

xoxo

Cindy

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Another tale...

...I missed the first time around. As always, a very enjoyable Ann Douglas short story. I loved the line about "... what would the girls in the garden club think..." Thanks for the smile, Ann.

meiwowmeiwowalmost 3 years ago

Aw, I wanted them to become a couple.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

A different construct! The sex had my mouth watering and my blossom flowing! Well done!

Best regards,

Kathy

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

Delicious story, and very satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I used to have a girlfriend that lived by the theory that every woman is only a few drinks away from a lesbian encounter, the key is figuring out what number that is,"

Times have changed. It is no longer experimenting - This is now sexual assault.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

(I used to have a girlfriend that lived by the theory that every woman is only a few drinks away from a lesbian encounter, the key is figuring out what number that is,"

Times have changed. It is no longer experimenting - This is now sexual assault.)

Agree but some authors still use this as a "plot device" SMH

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For the SJW below who said it’s “sexual assault”, you clearly misunderstand the words and didn’t read the story carefully. First of all they had consensual sex, Joyce clearly knew what’s going on and she’s into it as much as Sharon did. Secondly those words refer to the theory that every woman is bisexual/ lesbian with the right thing or right person to let loose with to discover their sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Assault? Really? Does that mean that every first time same-sex encounter between two consenting grown up adults is assault? If that were true, half my friends would be in jail for simply being happily and joyfully satisfied by their new consensual partner. I'm sorry if you had a similar experience, and that was how you felt afterwards, but try not to generalize your own views to all others. If this type of story bothers you, consider avoiding this genre of literature. If Joyce in the story had felt "assaulted," I hardly think she would have hung around next morning and then looked forward to future liaisons with the same woman.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Several years ago I used to read and enjoy your work on another site (now defunct). I only recently discovered that you have moved your stories to Literotica.

I very much enjoy your stories, in no small part, because there is much more than sex. My only comment is that occasionally you seem to have been the victim of a spell checker that has interchanged words that have similar spelling. This can be a little distracting at times. It can also be cause for a small chuckle.

Having written quite a bit myself I know how hard these inadvertent errors are to detect when proofing a test.

Within your stories these minor problems have no effect on the enjoyment I get from reading your stories.

edoral69edoral6925 days ago

That was hot my cock is throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

["I used to have a girlfriend that lived by the theory that every woman is only a few drinks away from a lesbian encounter, the key is figuring out what number that is," Sharon tried to explain.]

Outdated way of thinking. If this happened to you it was assault of the sexual kind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...