Mothers in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't get it."

"I used to have a girlfriend that lived by the theory that every woman is only a few drinks away from a lesbian encounter, the key is figuring out what number that is," Sharon tried to explain.

"And have you found that this to be true?" Joyce asked, taking another drink from her glass.

"Sometimes."

"But you wouldn't want it to happen with me, is that what you're saying?"

"I'm just saying that if something were to happen, it might make things difficult."

"Why difficult?"

"Because some women tend to regret it later."

"Is it that I'm not your type?" Joyce asked, ignoring the last comment. "I'm just curious."

"No, the problem is you're exactly my type," Sharon admitted, "and I'm afraid that if I had a few more drinks I might not be thinking too rationally."

"Do you know what I was thinking just a little while ago?"

"No, but I'm guessing you're about to tell me."

"I was thinking that it if you were a guy, I'd probably have you in bed by now and the hell what anyone else thinks."

"But what about the children?" Sharon asked, putting her finger on the heart of the problem.

"Fuck the children!" Joyce said with a laugh.

"As interesting a concept as that might be to some people," Sharon said as she found herself taking a few steps closer to Joyce, taking the glass from her hand and putting both of them on the table, "I think that I would really rather fuck you."

Their lips met and a line was forever crossed.

-=-=-=-

The gentle press of Sharon's lips and the soft caress of her tongue sent a forbidden thrill racing through Joyce's body. It was so different than that of a man. When she had told Sharon earlier that she'd never even met a lesbian before, that had been the honest truth. What she hadn't said was that she'd had an almost lifelong fascination with the idea.

Their kiss continued, lips against lips, tongues exploring the depths of the other's mouth. Sharon let Joyce control the pace, giving her plenty of room to back out if she wanted. It quickly became apparent that was the last thing she wanted.

Joyce brought her hand up and cupped Sharon's left breast, working her way to the center and the hard nipple she could feel through her blouse. She rubbed it back and forth, squeezing it between her fingers.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked Sharon.

"Baby, you're doing just fine," the redhead said as she leaned in for another kiss.

Sharon had more lovers in her life than she could possibly remember, but the illicit thrill she felt as she kissed her new in-law was unbelievable. Part of her still said this was wrong, that Joyce was too tipsy to make a conscious decision. A much larger part, however, said in an even stronger voice that this was the most right thing she'd done in a long time.

After a few very long seconds, Sharon broke the kiss and moved her head back a little. The small voice insisted that she give Joyce one more chance to take a step back. It was a step she seemed unwilling to take. The tiny voice then faded into the darkness, letting the chips fall where they may.

"That was magical," Joyce said as they took a small step back from each other.

"No doubts?" Sharon asked.

"No doubts." Joyce smiled as she moved forward to kiss her again.

This kiss was much longer and ever so pleasant. Joyce was amazed how quickly the idea of actually having an encounter with another woman became comfortable to her. That she was now related to this woman by marriage made it just all the more exciting.

They continued to trade kisses for a few minutes, their tongues continuing to intertwine. Joyce felt a gentle touch across her stomach, one that became firmer as it moved upward to come to rest on her breast. Experienced fingers worked another kind of magic as they moved from one clothe covered globe to another, ticking both the soft flesh and hard nipples beneath it.

"That feels nice," Joyce purred between kisses, thinking that like the kiss, this woman's touch was so different than a man's.

It only gets better," came Sharon's whispered reply.

Joyce's face lit up expectantly.

"We can take this slow if you like," Sharon offered as she held Joyce tight. "Or we can rid ourselves of all these clothes and just get to it." Another time, Joyce might have opted for a slow seduction, but it had been almost six months since she'd found pleasure from anything but her own hand. She needed to be fucked, and fucked right now.

They took less time to undress than a couple of teenagers who suddenly found themselves home alone for a night. As clothes piled up on the floor, both women found themselves sneaking peaks at the other's body as it became more and more exposed.

Quickly back in each other's arms, they wasted no time picking up right where they left off. Sharon eased Joyce back onto the couch of the sitting room. Setting her on the soft cushions as she reached up to cradle both of her smaller globes, Sharon massaged them with her hands, playing with the pink nipples with her thumb. "Oh yes!" Joyce cried out said as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

She was wrong a short time ago when she'd thought how much easier it would've been if Sharon had been a man. This was so much better.

Sharon leaned over and kissed each nipple. Continuing to play with her left breast, the redhead ran her tongue across the right, leaving a thin trail of wetness. Her mouth now sought out the rest of her new in-laws breasts and began sucking on them. Her roving tongue covering the entire surface them with wetness.

Joyce shivered at the touch of Sharon's lips on her flesh as her tongue teased Joyce's small nubs. Each lick bringing them to a new hardness. Her lips closed on them, every bite and nibble sending waves of joy through Joyce, causing her to emit soft moans. Moans which where music to Sharon's ears.

Sharon reached down between Joyce's legs and traced the outline of her dark haired mound with her finger. She moved it to the center and rubbed hard against it. As her finger became lubricated by the wetness, she slipped it between the folds. A soft gasp escaped Joyce's lips as Sharon slid the finger in and out, soon following it with a second.

Sharon licked each nipple a final time, then moved her head down Joyce's stomach, pausing to kiss and lick her way. Lower and lower she kissed until she reached the edge of Joyce's wetness. A kiss on one thigh, then on the other. Finally she kissed the center of Joyce's ecstasy.

"Oh yes.... Joyce said as she reached down and ran her fingers through Sharon's hair. "It feels so good...."

The sweet perfume of Joyce's sex made Sharon almost lightheaded. It was like ambrosia to her. She reached out and parted the wet lips with her fingers, moving her tongue between them, driving it deep inside. She closed her eyes as she savored the taste, a taste she knew would never grow tired of.

"Oh God, Sharon," Joyce said as her body jumped at the touch. "I never knew it could feel so wonderful."

No man she had ever been with had ever brought her such pleasure.

Excited even more, Sharon moved her mouth closer and sought out Joyce's clit. She alternated between her finger and her tongue, driving Joyce wilder with each stroke. A rhythm quickly developed as Joyce reached down and held the redheaded woman's head between her legs, then lurched forward with each movement of her lover's tongue.

Unable to still use her hands, Sharon reached behind and grabbed Joyce's ass cheeks. Taking a firm hold, she pulled Joyce harder against her face, letting her reached just a little bit deeper.

Joyce began to gyrate faster on the couch as she felt herself nearing a climax that had been months in building. Sharon could taste the approaching orgasm in the sweat nectar that now flowed like a river. She opened her mouth in eager anticipation.

The fifty-year-old was rewarded with a gusher of honey. Sharon held Joyce tight as she screamed and trashed about in ecstasy. It had been a long time since she'd had a sexual release this good.

Sharon continued to lick Joyce's pussy, stopping only when the younger woman finally laid still. She lay there between her legs, softly lapping at the delicious residue that had trickled down her thighs.

"That was wonderful." Joyce said in a breathless voice. "More than I ever imagined it could be."

"And how long have you been imagining it?" Sharon asked curiously.

"Since I was about fourteen," Joyce grinned.

"Really?" Sharon said as she brought herself up to a sitting position. "Then I guess you've got a lot of time to make up for. I have to say that I've been thinking about it since I was first introduced to you yesterday. I never imagined it might actually happen."

The thought that Sharon had been lusting after her since they'd met caused a sudden flash of lust between Joyce's legs. Sparking a dying ember back to life.

"Why did you wait so long?" she laughed as she pulled Sharon close to her.

She kissed her vigorously, finding the taste of her climax in Sharon's mouth intoxicating. They kissed for several minutes, with Joyce savoring the sweet honeydew more with each new kiss.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom where we'll be more comfortable," Sharon suggested. The two women quickly moved from the couch to the bedroom where a double sized bed waited. Joyce was on it first, and Sharon was right behind her, wasting no time. The redhead immediately brought one of her large breasts to Joyce's lips, pressing her nipple against them and offering Joyce a bounty she had never before tasted.

Joyce eagerly complied, opening her mouth and taking the long hard nipple within it. She sucked on it for a few moments, enjoying what she had only found in her most secret dreams. She stuck out her tongue and ran it around the outer circle enjoying the rush of ecstasy and excitement. Sharon's nipples cried out to be sucked. Joyce caught the nipple between her teeth and bit down, just enough to send a small jolt of pleasure through Sharon.

"Harder!" Sharon said in response.

Eager to please, Joyce did just that, alternating between stinging bites and soft caressing kisses. She looked up into Sharon's gaze and with an unspoken nod the redhead signified better. In a more concrete reassurance of her actions, the larger woman shifted her other breast into her mouth so she could work on that one as well.

Once the other nipple was just as hard, Joyce moved back and forth from breast to breast, sucking with abandon. Sharon ran her hands through Joyce's dark hair, pulling her mouth harder against each breast, encouraging her neophyte lover to take more of it into her mouth.

Joyce needed no encouragement as she mouthed Sharon's mounds, alternating between licks and bites, causing small, sudden jolts of both pain and pleasure. Exactly, she quickly learned, as Sharon liked it.

While Joyce worked on her breasts, Sharon slid a free hand down between her own legs, working her pussy into a wet and ready frenzy. Long years of practice told her just which buttons to press. Sometimes this was enough, but this wasn't one of them. This time she wanted something more than her fingers giving her pleasure.

Climbing up on the bed, Sharon moved forward and squatted over the brunette's face. With her legs spread, Sharon lowered herself until her bushy mound hovered right over Joyce's waiting mouth.

Joyce stared for a few seconds at the hairy pussy barely two inches above her. It was her first real look at a woman's sex other than her own. Who'd have imagined when she woke up this morning that before the day was over, the most important thing in the world would be that she do as good a job pleasing this woman above her as she had just done for her.

Sharon reached down with one hand and parted her lips. Lifting her head as far as she could, Joyce began to lick away as fast as she could. Her tongue was all over the place, but eventually she calmed down and concentrated on hitting all the spots she knew she liked. It didn't take long to learn that some of those were the same ones Sharon did as she let her tongue glide in and out.

"That's not bad," Sharon said as she arched back and enjoyed the feel of Joyce's tongue inside her.

Sharon closed her eyes and floated on waves of delight. She knew it would be this good, she had Joyce pegged from the moment that they'd met. All she needed was the right spark to ignite the power keg inside her. The redhead's pussy throbbed as Joyce drew out more and more of her delicious nectar, bringing her to the edge of orgasmic delight.

"Ooooooo" Joyce moaned as she felt Sharon explode above her, filling her mouth with the fruits of her labors.

Sharon was lost to the world as a torrent of ecstasy raced through her body. She'd expected Joyce to be able to get her off because when she was in this mood, it didn't take much. But in no way did she expect this intensity. Her body shook twice more, then she collapsed across Joyce in exhaustion. Exhausted, but totally satisfied.

Joyce lay there beneath her, just as satisfied as she enjoyed the warmth of Sharon's body against her own. Finally she stirred and pulled herself around, giving Sharon a long penetrating kiss. The taste of her own climax mixed with that of Sharon's still in her mouth. It was a delicious combination.

"Was I all right?" Joyce finally asked as she finished their kiss.

"All right?" Sharon repeated as she looked up and into Joyce's eyes and smiled. "Honey, if it was any better, I'd be looking to get the kids divorced so that we could be a couple."

As it was, Sharon didn't go home to San Francisco until a week later and that summer, Joyce took her own vacation on the West Coast.

*

END (c) Ann Douglas 2004

12