Mother's Migraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Oh fuck mother had woken up, she slapped my face while screaming for me to get off her. In my hurry to get back to my room I almost fell off the bed, tripped over the bedside rug, finally running from her bedroom. I slammed my bedroom door shut and sat on the side of my bed waiting for her to arrive any second to admonish me. Forgetting that I was still naked, I sat on the bed waiting. A minute passed nothing, five minutes passed still no signs of her, ten minutes past when there was a tap on the door. "Mark, Mark can I come in?" This was it, thinking the worst that she would probably throw me out of the house, I called out. "You can come in." Mother opened the door and walked in, surprising me to see she was still only wearing her purple nightdress, but with the straps again positioned over her shoulders. I suddenly realized I was still naked and covered myself with my hands.

She sat on the bed beside me and just looked at me for several seconds before saying, "Whatever got into you to do such a thing, you know it's wrong and classed as rape, why would you do it?"

By this time I was crying knowing how much I had upset her. She put her arms around my shoulder to pacify me, I could feel the softness of her breast and the silkiness of the satin material as it rubbed against my arm. Even with all that was going on I still had a full blown erection, I thought that there was no point making excuses so I told her that I loved her. She told me that she loved me, but I said, "No Jane you don't understand, I'm in love with you, I want you to be my wife, I want us to live together to sleep together and make love. Look what you do to me." I removed my hands from my lap, my erection was at its maximum. She stared at it, then at me, then back to it again. She took my face in her hands. "Darling you know we can't be husband and wife it's against the law, and classed as incest."

I found her statement a rather feeble excuse, she said nothing about her feelings for me, or that she wouldn't want to live as my wife. I took her hand brought it to my lap, and without any resistance wrapped her fingers around my manhood. Leaning forward, I pulled her towards me and kissed her, she didn't respond, but neither did she pull away. I placed an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close kissed her again, only this time I slipped a hand up to cup her breast. "Darling we mustn't, it's illegal." I turned her and laid her down on the bed then moved beside her. All the time she had her hand in my lap, holding my erection. I leaned over and kissed her again, this time she responded and kissed me back, "That's it Jane my beautiful Jane, you know you belong to me." "I know darling I've always been yours." As we continued to kiss my hands explored her body, her loud moans vibrating in my mouth as our arousals began to reach their peak. I spoke softly to her "Baby are you going to be a good girl for daddy?"

I didn't quite know what happened but the whole situation changed, Jane became the aggressor, she practically ripped her nightdress off, lying almost on top of me grabbed her tit and forced the nipple into my mouth telling me to "suck it you bastard, fucking suck it." Even for me, including the warning Irene gave me that Jane likes to talk dirty, it was still a shock to hear. She dragged the nipple from my mouth and impaled herself on my cock and fucked the life out of me, while all the time this filth just poured from her mouth, I loved it I loved her. She made me cum inside her, then remained straddled across me, kissing me until she could feel me becoming aroused again and saying when I was ready she would "Fucked me, fuck me and fuck me again," and she did while releasing sexual expletives all the time.

Time was a thing that I couldn't keep track of, but I knew it was early morning because the first glimmers of light was peering through the windows. I was shattered, Jane covered me up then slipped in beside me, pulling me close with her breasts against my mouth inducing me to suckle. Eventually Jane and I both fell asleep. It was somewhere near midday when I awoke, Jane was already awake and watching me with a worried look on her face. "Good morning." I never answered her, instead buried my face between her breasts. She made no sound but I could feel her body making slight jerking motions, and when I checked, tears were running down her cheeks. I pulled her close and asked why she was crying. "Oh Mark, darling, I'm so ashamed and so sorry for happened last night." I asked her if she was apologizing for allowing me have sex with her. "Oh darling the sex was wonderful, I'm so ashamed of my language, and the names I called you." The time was right to set boundaries for our love making, with every intention to make the infinitely wide.

"Sweetheart I loved the way you spoke to me and want to hear more like that, I'm only sorry that I didn't have the courage to talk back to you in that manner."

"Darling please don't say that, I want you to talk dirty to me, call me names, I am a whore and a slut, and I want you to tell me that. I will do anything you ask, make me your whore, if you want me to sleep with other men so you can watch, I will, or perform in front of your friends I will, anything you want."

I forbade to sleep with, or perform for any other men, but made sure that rule didn't apply to seeing other women because of Irene. I wanted to see them perform together, but how could I persuade her to perform with Irene, when she didn't know that I knew of her lesbian practices.

Taking her nipple in my mouth began to suck vigorously, while squeezing her tit as if I was encouraging milk to flow. "Oh Mark you've made me so happy, tell me what you want me to do."

It would seem as if she had given me an opportunity to find out about her dirty secrets. "Jane, tell me about all your dirty little sexual secrets." She stared into my eyes for a few seconds, I assumed trying to read my mind or weighing up what, if anything she should tell me. She snuggled up close to me, our heads on the pillow our faces an inch or so apart.

"Darling I don't quite know how you will receive what I'm about to tell you, however you asked me to tell you my secrets, so I will, but please let me finish before you judge me. After your father left I lost all faith in men and, apart from you, refusing to allow any to get close. However women, like men, have needs, sexual needs, so how do I satisfy those needs without the company of men. I have satisfied those needs by having a sexual relationship with Irene, Mrs. Brown, it's a lesbian relationship but neither of us are confirmed lesbians, it's a relationship of convenience. During the day when you're at college Irene and I sometimes get together at her house and have sex, pretty much as we have done, but without the love we have for each other. Don't get me wrong it becomes emotional due to the sexual feelings, but it's not love, I only have that with you."

"How did it all start, it's not as if you could walk up to her and say I want sex with you?"

"Well as you know Irene and I are friends and some days we would take it in turns to visit each other for morning coffee. Irene used to teach ballroom dancing until she had a problem with her knees and ankles, and had to give it up. One morning we were talking about dancing and as you have recently found out I can do most dances but I have never learnt the tango. I mentioned the fact to Irene so she said she would show me some simple steps. The tango is a dance of passion and it is said that to do it properly you need to have been intimate with your partner, we would be perfect for it. Anyway, first she showed me a few steps, then we did them together at arm's length, then we took up our position with Irene holding me really close and she started guiding me around the room. Our bodies were extremely close causing our breasts to slap and press against each other, our groins were rubbing together when our legs slipped between each other's.

"I was becoming aroused and when at the end of the demonstration she bent me backward, to simulate a kiss, she actually kissed me. I was so aroused having been sexually ignored for so long I kissed her back. She forced me to lie on the sofa then lay beside me trapping me beneath her. When I failed to object she continued to kiss me, in fact I held her close and kissed her back. Irene broke the kiss, hoisted herself up onto her elbow and look me in the eye. Staring at my face she began to unbutton her blouse, then lifted one of her large breast from her bra cup, shoved it in my face and said, 'Suck it bitch.' I was only too happy to take her plumb size nipple into my mouth and suckle, however, as I did, she leaned forward cover my face with the soft flesh of her breast, so much so I couldn't breathe. Every now and again she would ease herself back to allow me to take in air.

"My disappointment was obvious when Irene pulled away from my clutches to hoist herself back on an elbow. I wrapped both my hands around her breast, squeezing them while I continued to suckle. She lowered herself to give me a quick kiss then said, 'That's it baby, you suck mommy's tit while she slips her hand up your skirt.' Her hand slid up my leg, her fingers stroked my sex on the outside of my panties, in my frustration I raised my butt off the sofa, forcing my crotch against her hand, begging her to slip a finger inside me. Irene pulled her hand out from under my skirt, stood up saying. 'I've got something for you, don't go away and don't go off the boil.' While she was gone I pulled my skirt up and pleasured myself, which had been the only way in the past, that I achieved some resemblance of sexual satisfaction.

"When Irene returned the front of her skirt was sticking out considerably, and the hem at the front raised much higher than the hem at the back. She took off her blouse, underneath she was wearing a strapless corset where the bra cups were unable to contain her large breasts so they hung over the top. She lowered her skirt exposing a dildo inserted into the corset with straps suspended from the corset holding up sheer glossy stockings. Back on the sofa she knelt between my legs then leaned over me, her hands placed either side of my body, causing her large breasts to dangle down. Irene began to make demands. 'Get your tits out bitch.' I opened my blouse and pulled my bra up to my chin exposing my breasts. 'You look like a little girl,' making me scream as she pinched a nipple hard. A little girl, I knew of no little girl that had 38D's but I suppose compared to Irene's they were small. 'Now hold my cock and guide it into your pussy because you need to be fucked.' I wrapped my hand around the dildo and guided down into the entrance of my sex allowing Irene to penetrate me.

"God it felt so good, it had been years since I had anything of that size inside me. Pulling her closer our breasts crushed against each other, while she forced her lips against mine. As she pummeled my body she spoke of you, did you creep into my bed and force yourself on me? Did I like you fucking me? Did I suck your cock and did I want to have your baby? She was driving me crazy, I never realized Irene was such a slut, but I was one too because I loved everything she was saying and doing to me. She discovered my secret about how I yearned for you to make love to me. Every time she wore the dildo I called her Mark, and she called me mommy. When I wore it, I was you, she was me, our sexual relationship always being between Mark and Jane. Overtime we bought more toys and sexy outfits."

"Show me the sex toys and your sexy outfits."

"I can't, I keep everything at Irene's, just in case you searched my bedroom, which may have been quite innocent; you could have been looking for something."

Jane was getting agitated as we lay there with me saying nothing until she stroked my face and kissed me. "I want you and Irene to perform for me, show me how you do it, and after I want to fuck both of you."

"Mark I don't know if she will agree to what you're asking."

"Then you had better persuade her. I want you both here next Saturday night, and tell her to bring all the sex toys and outfits with her."

Jane's story had an effect on me, my arousal was screaming for satisfaction, demanding I take action to relieve my frustration. Pulling her close, forcing my lips against hers, before clambering on top to crush her tits with my chest and shoving my fingers up her pussy, first one, then two, three, finally four stretching her to the limit as I failed to get my whole hand inside her. She began screaming at me to take her, complying with her wishes I rammed myself inside and for what almost could be considered as rape, forcefully fucked her. Jane enjoyed every second of my attention towards her with us both climaxing together. We lay there shattered, not moving, me on top, our cheeks side by side, my chin clamped over her shoulder. I could feel myself involuntary softening, but there was little chance of me slipping all the way out after she refused to allow me to lift myself off her.

"Darling please don't move, I need to tell you something, something that I have never told anybody, not even Irene. As I have often told you my mother died when I was sixteen, which meant that I had to cook and clean house for my father while he worked. I was eighteen, when one Saturday morning while cleaning the house my father got called back into work. I carried on with my routine and began to clean my father's bedroom. The one thing that I had never done was to look in his closet or drawers, but I suppose being a woman I was curious to see what he kept in them, apart from his clothes. In a couple of drawers I found lingerie, expensive lingerie and when I checked the sizes they could have only been my mothers. Even at eighteen my breast were a size larger than hers.

"With nobody around I decided to try some on, picking out a coffee colored satin and lace lingerie set I undressed and put it on. Wearing a half cup bra, garter belt, bikini panties and stockings, I began to parade around the room, watching in the closet mirrors as my breasts, pushed up by the small bra, wobbled, shook and jiggled around. I wondered if he kept any other things of my mother's, and found when I looked in a closet, matching leather stilettoes. The whole ensemble felt luxurious and while posing in the mirror heard my father shout, 'What the hell do you think you're doing?' I froze, not knowing what to say, I just looked at him. He sat on the side of the bed, leaned forward and put his head in his hands and began to cry. I couldn't just stand there watching him cry so I went over to him and cradled his head against me. His face was pressed against my breasts. My attempt to comfort him by stroking his head and face was unsuccessful, as was resting the side of my face on the top of his head. I kissed him on the forehead, the bridge of the nose, his cheek and finally on the lips. As we kissed I felt his fingers slip into the crotch of the panties and he began to rub me before easing his fingers inside me.

"For me the situation was worrying but at the same time I was excited, apprehensive about what was to happen next, but whatever it was I was desperate for it to happen. Even without thinking I pushed him down forcing him to lie on the bed with me on top of him, his hand sandwiched between us, while his fingers played inside me providing enormous pleasure. Sliding my hand between us with the intention of slipping my hand in his pants while he fingered me, I felt his erection, his cock feeling like a stiff rod lying along his stomach. Never having been with a man before I wasn't sure what to expect, but knew things had to progress far more than the current situation. I moved up his body and sat straddled across his chest, he pulled me down by my bra's straps, then forced them down my arm dragging the bra cups with them to expose my breasts. He pulled me down to suck my breast while unclipping and pulling my mother's bra from me. As we kissed he rolled me over onto my back with him now on top.

"He called me a, 'Fucking whore,' as he forced more fingers inside me. The problem was I didn't know whether everybody acted that way, so I just accepted it as the norm. For me at that time his language was course, never having heard him talk that before, for all I knew he may have spoken to my mother like it. He said, 'Get those fucking panties off, I eased them down and kicked them off. Grabbing my ankles he forced my legs wide apart then moved up between them and began to poke and prod me before asking, 'How many boys have fucked that cunt? I bet you've fucked every boy in the school you whore.' I was so upset, for him to even think I was that type of girl. It seemed to make no difference when I told him that I had never been with a boy or a man. 'Well,' he said, 'there's always a first time and today is your lucky day, daddy's going to be the first to fuck you.' He released a monster when he took his pants off.

"I was petrified; thinking there was no way he was going to get that thing inside me. He pushed it against me with instructions to guide him in, I was too frightened not to do what he asked, but pleaded with him to be gentle. I held this monster against my sex and he began to push. Initially it seemed okay but the deeper he penetrated me the more painful it became, until I could stand it no longer and screamed out in pain. Daddy backed out a little, then penetrated a little deeper, then back again, then deeper still. All the time he was hurting me until he was fully inserted then gradually worked himself, and me, up into a frenzy. I had never experienced such sensations. He got me so worked up as he brought me close to my first orgasm, that I wrapped my arms and legs around him, biting and scratching and calling him all the abusive names I could lay my tongue to. Finally, I orgasmed, as did he, the only difference being, he was shattered and I was ready to go again.

"He kept me in his bedroom performing for him until well into the afternoon. From that day I slept with him every night until the eve of my wedding. Most nights he would undress me and pick from a suitcase one of many items of a sexual nature worn by my mother. There was all types of lingerie, skimpy dresses, (some see through), rubber type suits and a few sex toys. I was beginning to see my mother in a different light. My life with my father making me perform all those sexual acts using me for his own pleasure was degrading, it wasn't love it was lust, and I married your father just to get away from him. Don't get me wrong I loved your father he was gentle and kind but unadventurous in bed. Our love making was unexciting, repetitious monotonous even, and I was beginning to realize it was your grandfather's type of sexual prowess that I needed, but with someone I loved and who loved me. Darling you are very much like your grandfather, nothing like your father, I love you and I believe you love me."

Laying there listening to her story caused me to become aroused, reaching a full erection just as she was finishing. She knew we were not finished and I wanted to emulate my grandfather by undressing her and dressing her in sexy outfits. I instructed her to buy similar outfits to her mothers and in her mother's size.

"Darling but I still have the suit case with all of mommy's clothes." I asked if she would wear something for me, and when she asked me what I would like to see her wear, suggested the same satin and lace lingerie set she mentioned in her story. "Daddy would like to see baby wearing mommy's clothes, is my baby going to be a good girl for daddy and do as she is told?" The strangest thing happened, because I was talking to her as if she was a little girl, her voice change and began to talk babyish. Playing along I began to ease myself back and forth inside her, "There's daddies little girl, come on baby tell me you're a good girl and want to be daddies whore, so he can fuck you and stuff your cunt with his cock." In one movement Jane turned me over onto my back and began pounding away on me like a steam hammer, causing her tits to flop about with some abandonment.