Mother's Migraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recovering from our short but intense sexual interlude Jane kissed me as she left to change into her mother's lingerie. On her return I instructed her to stand at the foot of the bed and began to question her. "Did you wear your mother's clothes for my father?" She told me that she hadn't, I wanted to know why. Apparently my father knew very little of her life before they married and nothing of her relationship with her father, consequently she never told him about the suit case containing her mother's clothes. I asked about Irene and why she hadn't told her about the suit case of sexy outfits instead of going out to buy more? Jane told me that she didn't want Irene to know anything about her previous life, but she just wanted to enjoy her present companionship. I told Jane to go back into her own bedroom and to pose in the mirror, I would be along shortly after.

I walked into her bedroom Jane was posing in the mirror, I shouted out 'What the hell do you think you're doing?' She just looked at me probably a little puzzled about what was happening. Sitting on the side of bed with my hands covering my face I pretended to cry. Jane approached and pulled my head to her breast and caressed me while I slipped both hands inside her underwear, one fondling her at the font and one fondling her butt. My fingers were busy inside her, two stretching her pussy one working her sphincter. While leaning over kissing me, she unclipped, removed her bra before pulling my head back against her naked breasts offering her nipple for me to suck. Jane pushed me down to lie on the bed then with some difficulty moved herself around into the sixty nine position, without me having to slip my fingers from her body. She certainly needed no excuse to give me a blow job, working enthusiastically, her teeth lightly scraping across the top of my cock creating unbelievable sensations, her mouth warm and moist, and especially welcoming, when I cum.

It was late afternoon by the time we had exhausted ourselves, we hadn't eaten all day and were both starving. I asked Jane if she would like to go out to a restaurant for a meal, but she preferred to send out for Chinese or pizza. From our all our sexual activities that day we were both messy so the first thing was to clean up. We showered together, which took time, due to our kissing and cuddling under the warm running water, then dressed in our respective bedrooms, mainly because that's where our clothes were, but that was about to change. I decided to dress smart, casual but smart, not lying around in sweats as I normally did. Jane must have had a similar idea because she looked fantastic wearing an extremely tight low cut sweater, showing off a considerable amount of cleavage and mini skirt. I had often seen her wearing sweaters but never as low cut as the one she was wearing, and I had never seen her wear a mini skirt, I didn't even know she owned one. She later confessed the clothes were from her mother's suit case.

After our meal we snuggled up on the sofa kissing and fondling each other and discussing our new and future relationships. It turned out that Jane was concerned about inviting Irene over to spend the night with us, unsure how to explain the change in our relationship. We eventually agreed that because Irene knew Jane was sexually attracted to me our story was that I crept into her bed in the early hours of the morning and while she was asleep began to kiss and caress her. By the time she awoke she was so aroused that she never prevented me from making love to her, in fact she encouraged me. Later I forced her to tell me her dirty secrets and that's how I came to find out about Irene, finally suggesting a threesome. Jane was happy with the explanation and said she would put the suggestion to Irene in the week.

I phoned Irene first thing Monday morning from work, asking her to meet me in the car park of a wooded area, only a few minutes' walk from where I worked. It was about a half an hour's drive for her and knew the place reasonably well, because we had met there before, several times. She was wearing her trench coat which meant she was probably wearing only a bra and underwear beneath. I gave Irene a brief description of how I seduced my mother, based on the story Jane and I concocted, and how I pressured her to tell me her dirty secrets, and that's how I supposedly found out her and Jane. I told Irene that, on my suggestion, Jane would invite her over Saturday evening with the intention of having a three-way sex romp which should last most of the night, continuing through Sunday. I suggested that when Jane asks, she should seem to be a little reluctant at first, and only after some persuasion should she agree to join us, that's of course if she wanted to. I mentioned the fact that she would be asked to bring the sexy outfits and toys with her. Irene said she was looking forward to a night of passion. After our little discussion Irene opened her trench coat giving me the opportunity to fondle and suck her breasts while working my fingers inside her, while she ducked her head in my lap to exercise her lips.

Saturday evening, in a romantic setting, the three of us sat down to a Chinese takeaway before ending up in the bedroom together. But that's another story.

The End

Mark sexually molests his sleeping migraine suffering mother.

Mother, Son, Seduction, Reluctance, Incest.