All Comments on 'Mother's Naked Lockdown'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great as always - Chile Peeler

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

This story made for nice slow morning cum...thanks for both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot as fuck!! Your writing is great. A couple of very minor blips but I was still hard as stone reading the whole thing!!

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Bit of a tawdry beginning but the story gathered pace and eroticism as it moved on and this momentum gave it the usual Steele edge. Most enjoyable.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****That was HOT!!. Thanks for sharing.

LekoeLekoeover 2 years ago

Your writing is great as always.

How did it continue once back home?

wobbiltywobbiltywobbiltywobbiltyover 2 years ago

Your writing is undoubtedly sexy, from the start of the story I was getting turned on. I do wish that you'd delayed gratification and teased us more, though. 5* cuz your prose is strong and erotic.

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 2 years ago

Easy read. Beliveable fun ! A 10 all the way.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

My only issue is that it really had no build up nor was there any inner conflict the characters wasn't believable those things is what makes a good fantasy story even on these types of stories it was basically just her thoughts before going straight into the sex for those reasons I don't like it much

MHunter5MHunter5about 1 year ago

This seemed a little rushed to me. I feel that there should have been more build up between sunbathing nude and the start of the sex. And the biggest question it left me with was how he knew about his mother and grandfather?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wait a minute, mom, if you and grandpa were so in love, does that mean he's my father?

*sigh* No sweetie, I'm sorry he's not, as much as I wish he was. You see, this author forgot the golden rule of incest again (never share) and decided it was better if I couldn't fight my - what was it he said again - oh yeah, need for hard cock (I know right, so stupid) and let some random college moron fuck and impregnate me. No one was more surprised than me, sweetie. Trust me on that.

Oh... I see. Well, to be fair, that does sound like his style. What a pity. Did grandpa know?

Yeah, he knew. He said he wasn't mad or anything - he never showed it at least. But I bet you it broke his heart. Why did that damn author do this to me? Daddy was the love of my life. I didn't want some college idiot's cock and I certainly never wanted his child. Fuck! I should have been only for daddy.

:)

In summary, another story that was setup nicely but quickly ruined to some degree, for me at least, and for many others I'm sure. I'll be glad once I'm finished with this author's stories. The frequent disappointment is becoming rather irritating. If you had just removed that whole part about her fucking some guy at college and made Bradley her father's son, it would have been fixed pretty much. Oh well.

I can't help but feel the author does this on purpose as some kind of dig at women. Like he always has to have them as some kind of cock-obsessed slut in some form or another and they're usually cheaters, too, and rarely virgins (for the F/D stories I've read at least). I wonder if that's just how he feels in general or if something happened in his personal life that bleeds over into the writing...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good story overall. But I simply cannot fathom how she was able to betray the supposed love of her life - and especially be so reckless about it with no birth control - quite so easily. I have to question whether or not she really loved him all that much to begin with if she can so cavalierly do that. Ah whatever, just a story right? Not the way I would have written it, but different strokes, as they say.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought this was a really nice and meaningful story that would end really well.

And it was, until the character of the son showed nothing but arrogance as they both got naked together.

That blew it for me, and was where I stopped reading.

There's more than enough of that shit on here already. With the son showing his mother only his true love, this story could have have been wonderful.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...