Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nonetheless, it didn't have to be Nude Day for me to think of my sexy mother naked. With my hand around my cock stroking myself, I thought of my mother naked every day. When it came to my sexy mother, every day was Nude Day. Every night, she came to me naked in my dreams. Every night, I had my wicked way with her.

As if she hit me with a hammer before splashing cold water in my face, her uttering Nude Day was just the jolt that I needed to awaken myself to know the real reason why she was in my room. Why was she in my room, especially at this hour? Other than wanting me to take the day off, something she could have asked me to do over breakfast, especially since I had planned on taking the day off anyway, she didn't say why she was in my room. I didn't know until she kissed me and mentioned my birthday and Nude Day together in the same sentence that I suspected what it was my mother wanted.

With my eyes ever so slowly growing more accustomed to the darkness and thinking that I was still dreaming of her naked, my mother was actually sitting on my bed naked. No way! Naked, naked, naked, my mother was naked. Fuck me. This can't be happening to me. I still must be dreaming.

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes to clearly see more of her, definitely by the outline of her full breasts in the dark and with no evidence of a nightgown, my mother was sitting on my bed naked. Naked, naked, naked, as if there was a naked alarm going off in my head, my mother was not only in my room naked but she was sitting on my bed naked. I couldn't believe my eyes. Even though I was seeing so little of her in the dark, I couldn't believe what I was seeing while seeing so very much of her, more of her and closer up than I've ever seen her before. With her taking a giant leap across the incestuous line, this can't be really happening. For sure, I must be dreaming her sitting on my bed naked.

All the mostly futile times I tried to catch her naked, with serendipity far and few between, a long time coming when finally getting a few furtive glances of her without her clothes, here she is in my room naked. Naked, naked, naked, my mother is in my room naked. Thank you Jesus! Enough that she was in my room at this hour and sitting on my bed, I couldn't believe she was sitting on my bed naked. Naked, naked, naked, my mother was really naked. Still not believing my eyes but now believing that I was awake and not dreaming, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes again for a better look of her naked body.

Maybe she's been drinking and wants to have sex with me. Yeah, of course that's it, she's drunk. For her to be in my room and sitting on my bed naked, she must be drunk but I didn't smell alcohol on her breath when she kissed me. Maybe I am still dreaming? Maybe my Mom just wants to celebrate Nude Day.

"Mom?"

Ridiculous calling the woman that I love Mom, especially when she was in my room and sitting on my bed naked, I so wanted to call her Susan instead.

"Yes Charlie?"

Needing her to answer my question as evidence that I wasn't still sleeping and dreaming of her naked again, a question that wasn't in my reoccurring dream, I asked her the question.

"Are you naked?"

She laughed the kind of laugh that made me imagine her stripping off her clothes in a meadow of fragrant flowers before we embraced, kissed, and had sex beneath a huge, old oak tree. As if I was there watching her strip herself naked, she laughed the kind of laugh that made me imagine her stripping off her nightgown in her room and coming to my room naked. Naked, naked, naked, my mother was naked.

"Yes Charlie. I'm naked," she said in her soft, sexy voice while looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at me.

As if she was happy that she was naked and happy that I was seeing her naked, she was smiling. I could see her white teeth light up her face. Even in the dark I could discern her beautiful smile. Not a good enough answer to convince me that I wasn't dreaming her naked, I so wanted to touch her and feel her as proof positive that she was naked. Yet so afraid to violate my mother in the way that I wanted to violate her, instead I asked her another question that wasn't in my reoccurring dream.

"Why are you naked?"

She looked at me in the way that I looked at her so many times in my dreams, with love and with lust. Did she now want me as much as I've always wanted her? She leaned to me to brush my hair from my eyes before running her soft hand lightly across my forehead and down my cheek, as if she was feeling me for a fever. When her heavy breast fell forward against my chest, it was then that I knew that I wasn't dreaming her being naked. Definitely, she was naked.

With my mother's big tit resting on my naked chest, my cock throbbed and ached for her. My Mom's naked tit was on my chest in the way that I wished it was in the palm of my hand or in my mouth. Knowing now that I wasn't dreaming her naked, I'll be masturbating over her coming to my room naked for the rest of my life. With me seeing her naked body, even when so concealed by the dark, my future sexy dreams of her will have more realism. I so wanted to touch her but, fearing she'd leave, I was afraid. I'd rather have her continue sitting on my bed naked than have her leave my room after copping a cheap feel of her breast.

Definitely, by moving her hand across my forehead and along my cheek, if she was feeling me for a fever, I was so hot. Burning up with sexual desire for her, the fever that I had was an incestuous one. The sickness that I felt was an incurable one. The only cure, having sex with my mother was the only medicine that would relieve me from my incestuous suffering and sexually frustrating pain. I needed my mother's mouth and pussy to heal me from the unrequited, sexual love that I felt for her. If not shocked enough by her being in my room naked, she stunned me with what she said next.

"I didn't want to embarrass myself, shock you, and make you feel uncomfortable by appearing in the kitchen naked, as I thought about doing this morning when you came downstairs. I wanted to see how you'd feel about and react to seeing me naked by coming to you room naked in the dark first," she said. "If it was all a mistake for me to celebrate Nude Day with you naked, being that it's so dark in your room, there's no harm done and we could forget this ever happened."

No harm done? Forget this ever happened? Concentrating more on her naked body that the damn darkness of my room concealed, she was talking but I wasn't listening to what she was saying. Staring at her in the dark, I was trying to see more of her. Wanting to turn on the light, I didn't dare. If I was dreaming her, I didn't want to awaken. If she was really here sitting on my bed naked, I didn't want to embarrass her and spook her to leave. Whether it was a dream or real, I wanted this dream to continue and I wanted her to stay.

"Pardon? Feel about what Mom?"

Every time I called her Mom or mother, I called her Susan in my head. I love her name, five letters with two syllables, her sexy name just rolls off my lips. Susan, Susan, Susan, I love you Susan. I want you Susan.

"I wanted to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with you and was hoping that you'd celebrate the Nude Day holiday with me by getting naked with me," she said reaching over me to turn on my bedside light.

Conclusive proof that this wasn't a dream and that my mother was, indeed, naked, when she turned on the light, as if a Heavenly orb was poised over my head, her breast was right there nearly hanging in front of my mouth. Holy shit! Fuck me. So tempted to reach up and touch her big tit and finger her hard nipple before sucking my mother's breast, my Mom has beautiful boobs.

The light illuminated my mother as if she was a nude actress in a naked play and they just opened the curtain and illuminated the naked star on stage in a spotlight of sexual excitement. As if there was nothing else in my room, blinded by the naked beauty of her, all that I saw was my mother's naked body, her big boobs, her slim waist, and her naked thighs. Naked, naked, naked and sitting upon my bed, my Mom is really naked and wants to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with me by having me getting naked with her too.

Definitely, I'm dreaming but with her sitting on my bed naked, with her touching my shoulder, kissing me, feeling my face, and resting her naked breast on my chest, I'm not dreaming. She's really here in my room with me and she's naked. None of this about Nude Day and her wanting to celebrate the Nude holiday with me was ever in my reoccurring dream. If I am dreaming her naked, then this is a totally new dream.

I stared at her naked breasts that were at eye level and mere inches away from my horny hand. I stared at her areolas and nipples while wanting to finger them before sucking them. Fuck me! Are you kidding me? My mother is naked and wants to celebrate Nude Day with me naked too. No way! Having a hard time wrapping my brain around something that I always wanted to see and wanted to do with my mother, get naked with her, this can't be happening. Definitely, I'm still dreaming but she's still here sitting on my bed naked.

With the glow from my lamp lighting up my bedroom enough for me to get a good look of her naked body, as if an Angel that had descended from Heaven above to flash me her naked body on Nude Day, she had a Heavenly glow, and a spiritual aura about her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. I looked at my mother as if she was my personal Angel basking in my bedside light and just waiting for me to touch her, feel her, hold her, and make love to her. No doubt about it, she was naked alright and there they were, her big, beautiful breasts just waiting for me to touch them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them. I looked down at her and I could see her trimmed, blonde pussy just waiting for me to finger her and lick her before fucking her.

'I love you Mom,' I wanted to say but didn't. 'I love you Susan,' I wanted to say but didn't say that either. Speechless from staring at my mother's naked body, I couldn't speak. Besides, there were no words that could convey what I was feeling. Actions were the only way that I could show my mother that I shared her desire to get naked and celebrate the Nude Day holiday with her. Only is all that she wants to do is to get naked or does she want sex too? I didn't know. I had no idea.

With my chances now better than ever, with her already in my room naked, and with me no longer running the risk of offending her by getting naked with her and touching her and feeling her, suddenly the prospect of having sex with my mother exploded from sexual fantasy to reality. From dream state to awake state, with my pulse racing, my heart beating, and my cock hardening, I was raring to go. Going from being naked to having sex, was having sex on Nude Day the next logical progression? Only, this was my mother and not some incestuous whore.

Moreover, today was Nude Day and not incestuous sex day. Nude Day is just an expression about getting naked and not having sex with my mother. It would be wrong for me to solicit sex from my mother when she just wanted to celebrate the Nude Day holiday naked with me. How could I be so stupid? How could I allow my incestuous lust for my mother interfere with her innocent albeit fun?

Nonetheless the naked holiday, an incestuous fantasy come true, forget about having sex with my mother for a minute, how many sons get to see their mothers naked? How many sons get naked with their mothers? Obviously, despite being the lucky son-of-a-bitch bastard that I was, there's something seriously wrong with me to even think about having sex with my mother when all she's obviously doing is expressing herself on the nude holiday by getting naked? Needing to be more mature and more cosmopolitan in thought and in action, European mothers frequently walk around naked in front of their sons and go to nude beaches together. Sunning themselves on the sand before frolicking in the water with their naked sons, I need to stop thinking about having sex with my mother and just enjoy the naked Nude Day show.

If just to ask me a question that she could have asked me over breakfast, I wondered what was her intention of coming to my room naked so late? As if I'm not crazy enough with incestuous, forbidden lust for her, is she crazy teasing me, her son, with her naked body by coming to my bedroom and sitting on my bed at this late hour under the pretense of wanting to ask me if I'd celebrate Nude Day with her? How dare she come to my room naked! Yet, glad that she did, I didn't know why or even care why she came to me at that stroke of midnight hour without her clothes.

Was she in my bedroom just to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with me naked or did she want to have sex with me before celebrating the Nude Day holiday with me naked? I didn't know. Suspecting while hoping for the best sexy scenario, I choose that she came to my room naked on the pretense of wanting to ask me to celebrate Nude Day with her because she wanted to have sex with me. Nonetheless my wishfully hopeful thinking, I really was clueless why she was sitting on my bed naked. Still waiting for her to make the first move, even though she had by coming to my room naked, I was still afraid to cross the incestuous line by touching and feeling her naked body. I'm such a loser.

Maybe she didn't want to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with me at all but was using that as just an excuse to get naked and to show me her nude body. Maybe needing to know if I'm as sexually interested in having sex with her as she obviously is wanting to have sex with me by stripping herself naked, maybe she's waiting for me to make the next move. Maybe she wants me to touch and feel her as much as I want to touch and feel her. Maybe she really does want to have sex with me. Then, again, maybe she doesn't want to have sex with me but just wants to flash me and tease me in the way she's been doing for years. No doubt knowing that I'm always masturbating, perhaps even suspecting that I masturbate over her, maybe she's showing me her naked body as my birthday, masturbation gift. I'd be happy with seeing my mother naked as my birthday, masturbation gift, that is, if only she'd masturbate me. How hot would that be for her to masturbate me and allow me to touch her and feel her while she's naked?

Whatever the reason for her to be in my room naked and sitting on my bed, I didn't care. One step at a time, I was just glad she was sitting there beside me without her clothes. Thrilled that she was finally showing me all of her body instead of just bits and pieces of her panties in up skirts and her pussy in up nightgowns, her brassiere in down blouses and her tits in down nightgowns, maybe this is the first step in a long and happy, incestuous relationship. There I go again thinking about having sex with my mother, instead of taking it for what it is, all so innocent. Maybe getting naked and asking me to get naked with her too is just her way of celebrating Nude Day.

Then, I thought and excited by the thought, maybe we're having a Nude Day party, a combination naked Nude Day, surprise, birthday party. As she said, not wanting to shock me by having me walk downstairs in the morning to find her standing in the kitchen naked, maybe her being in my room naked is the prelude to the naked, Nude Day, surprise, birthday party. I'd love to have a surprise, naked birthday party. Maybe she's invited people over to join in the naked Nude Day fun. For sure, so long as I was the only male there, I wouldn't mind seeing my Aunt, some of my sexy, female cousins, and even my grandmother naked. Thinking of myself naked and dancing as if I was a CFNM dancer in a room full of naked, female relatives, there I go thinking about sex again.

Nonetheless, if my mother's Nude Day agenda is all so innocent or all so nasty, I'd love to have an incestuous, Nude Day gangbang with my female relatives and with me the only male in attendance. Maybe in addition to our female relatives, she's invited some of her sexy, female friends to the my Nude Day, surprise, birthday party too. Now that I know about the surprise, birthday party, not much of a surprise, it still would be a big surprise to see my all of my female relatives and all of her female friends naked.

Naked, naked, naked. Wow! In the way that I've always wanted to have sex with my mother, just as I've always wanted to have sex with some of my female relatives, I've always wanted to have sex with some of her girlfriends. So long as my mother was there to watch me in action and participate by getting naked too, a dream come true, I'd go along with whatever she wanted me to do. Not a party pooper, this was my surprise birthday party after all.

Something that I'd never suggest to her but always wanted to do, here she was wanting to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with me by getting naked with me and all that I could think about was having sex with my mother, my relatives, and her friends. So perversely perverted, I'm so twisted. Surely, unless we were girlfriend and boyfriend, lovers, and/or a married couple, being naked and having sex doesn't go hand and hand with the Nude Day holiday festivities and combination birthday party or does it?

Having never celebrated the Nude Day holiday but always wanting to celebrate the Nude Day holiday, I didn't know the correct Nude Day protocol. Just an expression of us returning to our roots of being born naked and without all the pretenses of wearing clothes, forget about Nude Day, the only thing that now went through my horny mind was having incestuous sex with my mother. Surely, my mother wasn't in my room for sex but just to celebrate my birthday naked for Nude Day. Right?

What's wrong with me? Why am I so twisted for me to ruin her Nude Day holiday naked fun by thinking about having sex with my MILF of a mother? It's always about incestuous sex with me. Isn't it enough that I'm seeing my mother naked and that she'll be seeing me naked too? After this Nude Day holiday is over, I'll have enough fodder to masturbate over this day for the rest of my life.

"Mom you're so beautiful," I said staring at her and unable to remove my eyes from her big tits.

As my way to make sure that I wasn't dreaming this, I so wanted to touch them, feel them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them, but I didn't dare touch my mother in that sexually inappropriate way, even if she was sitting on my bed naked. For sure, I'd ruin her naked, Nude Day celebration by making the holiday an incestuous, sexual one. She's still my mother and I'm still her son. Trusting me to respect her, honor her, and behave, how could I possibly ruin her trust by sexually violating her?

Nonetheless my honorable intentions, I so wanted to suck her big nipples. Only, not wanting to prematurely ruin everything, I'd be happy getting a big hug from her while we were naked together later. I could only imagine her big, naked breasts squished against my naked chest while my hard cock poked her soft belly as if I was trying to have sex with her bellybutton. Maybe tonight, after her impromptu nude day party is over and we're alone, she'd be drunk enough that we could have sex. Happy with just a blowjob or even a hand job, we didn't have to have sexual intercourse to satisfy my need to have sex with my mother.

"Get naked with me Charlie," she said resting her hand on my naked chest. "In the way that you're seeing my naked body, I want to see your beautiful body too," she said removing my sheet.

Get naked with her? Did my mother just ask me to get naked? My mother wants to see my beautiful body. That's what she said. Too focused on staring at her tits, I was having trouble understanding what she was saying but she didn't have to ask me twice to get naked. Something that I always wanted to do, get naked in front of my mother, only suddenly, filled with panic that this was real and not one of my reoccurring dreams, fearing what would happen next, I was afraid to get naked with my mother.