Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it. Isn't it? Is this it, the point of no return? Is this the next step over the incestuous line or is this just my mother wanting to celebrate Nude Day by getting naked? I still didn't know. I still had no idea.

As soon as she pulled off my sheet, wearing only boxer shorts, she stared at my erection that tented my underwear. Figuring if her intention was to have sex with my naked body, I figured she'd touch my cock through my underwear and fondle my erection through the thin, cotton material. Yet, instead of touching me, she slowly pulled down by boxers.

As if my Mom stripping me happened in slow motion, I watched her eyes widen when she saw the top of my public hair and then the base of my cock. Lower and lower she pulled down my boxers slower and slower as I lifted my hips to give her full access to my body. Watching my mother stare at me was something that I always imagined and masturbated over for years. Once my cock was free from my underwear, my prick sprung to life to show her how much I wanted her. Just as my mother was naked before me, I was now naked before her. Naked, naked, naked, we were both naked.

"Sorry Mom," I said covering my erection with my hand.

"There's no need to be sorry Charlie. You have a beautiful penis," she said moving my hand from my nakedness while staring at my cock.

My mother was staring at my cock. Something that I always wanted her to do and imagined her doing while I masturbated over the thoughts of her staring at my cock, I couldn't believe she was staring at my cock. Already having an erection from dreaming about my mother naked and now seeing my mother naked and with her seeing me naked too, my cock grew even harder. Touch me Mommy, I wanted to say but I didn't dare. Take my hard prick in your soft hand Susan, I wanted to say but I didn't say that either.

Yet, in the way she was so focused on my erection and staring at my cock, she didn't have to touch me for me to know that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. What was happening now with the both of us naked and with her staring at me in the way that I was staring at her, was plenty good enough for me. My sexual fantasy come true, I watched my mother's eyes looking down at me and staring at my pulsating prick before looking up at me to make eye contact. I'll be masturbating over this moment forever.

I was stunned. I was shocked. Unable to wrap my brain around my mother sitting on my bed naked with me naked too, as if a peace had come over me that resided beneath my obvious sexual excitement, I was so happy that we were sharing this intimate albeit incestuous moment. So sexually aroused but calm at the same time, I was at a loss what to do next other than to continue to stare at her beautiful, naked body.

"Mom? What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She looked up at me with her big, blue eyes and smiled. "I'm celebrating Nude Day while looking at my naked son on his twenty-third birthday," she said with a soft smile. "You're so beautiful," she said.

I watched her stare at me while I stared at her. Her nipples were erect and figuring she was sexually aroused, I didn't think she was cold. If anything, she was hot, as hot as I was. If anything, in the way she was staring at me, she was just as sexually aroused as I was. Only, instead of just staring at me, I wished she'd touch me and feel my engorged prick. Then, as if reading my horny mind, she did what I hoped she'd do. While still staring at my swollen cock, she reached her hand out to toy with the head of my prick with her fingertips. Disbelieving that this was really happening, my mother was touching my cock.

"Mom," was all that I could say.

My mother just touched my prick. I watched her toy with the head of my penis with her fingertips. A sexual fantasy come true, I can't even remember how many times I've masturbated over my mother not only seeing and staring at my cock but also feeling my cock. So this is it. This is really it. This is what it feels like for her to touch me, stroke me, and masturbate me. As if she was an Angel with her Heavenly touch, my mother gently fondled my penis in the way that no woman has ever touched me. Wow!

"You're so beautiful," she said again while taking my erection in her hand this time. As if my cock was something pricelessly expensive, she lifted my cock and wrapped her fingers around me. She slowly stroked me to an even harder erection while staring at my prick before smiling up at me. By the look on her face she was just as excited touching me as I was excited having her touch me.

Good God, my incestuous dreams have all come true. As if she was my Queen and I was her Prince, my mother, the love of my life and the queen of my being, was giving me a Heavenly hand job. I couldn't count how many times I fantasized about this very moment while masturbating. If it wasn't enough that my mother was staring at my cock, I couldn't believe my mother was holding my cock, fondling my cock, and stroking at my cock. I couldn't believe my mother took my cock in her hand and wrapped her beautiful fingers around me as if I was her man and she was my woman. Needing to continue to watch her stroking me, I couldn't believe my mother was masturbating me. Pussy for cock, I wondered if she'd allow me to masturbate her too later.

Looking from my swollen prick to look up at her while watching her staring down at me, I thought of all the times that I purposely exposed my flaccid cock to her. Seeing me for only a split second, as if inherently knowing it was wrong to stare and to want me in the way that I obviously wanted her, she always turned her head away. Now, here she is staring at my erection in the way that I always imagined her staring at my erection while fondling me and stroking me. I thought of all the times I wished she'd masturbate me while I masturbated myself over the thoughts of having sex with her.

Always accidentally on purpose, flashing her my flaccid cock while hoping she'd take the hint, I thought of all the times she barged in my bedroom without knocking. Was she trying to see me naked as much as I wanted to show her my naked body? After a while, knowing that she'd barge in on me and timing it so, wanting to give her a real naked show of my body, especially my cock, I stood there naked while pretending that I was getting dressed.

"That feels so good Mom. Don't stop stroking me," I said wanting to cum for my mother while hoping that she'd want to see me cum. "Please don't stop."

I wondered if she'd masturbate me to completion. I wondered if she'd ejaculate me. Shooting my warm, oozy load all over her, I wondered if she'd allow me to cum all over her gorgeous breasts before coating her hand. I couldn't wait to see my cum covering my mother. Then, I thought about what every man would love his mother to do. Being that she was lovingly stroking me while lovingly staring at me, I wondered if she'd lean down, take my cock in her mouth, and suck me. If she did feel horny enough and inspired enough to suck me, would she allow me to cum in her beautiful mouth? Would she swallow? With her lips pulled tightly across my prick, I'd love to see my hard, hairy cock buried in my mother's mouth.

"Don't worry Charlie. I won't stop," she said giving me a motherly smile while looking up at me and stroking me faster. "Think of me giving you a hand job as my sexy treat for your birthday. Happy birthday Charlie," she said leaning down to give me another kiss.

Being the ungrateful son that I am, I much would have preferred a Nude Day blowjob to a birthday hand job. Yet, not wanting to ruin things by expecting too much from her too soon, I'd never forsake a hand job for an imagined blowjob from my mother.

"Thank you Mother," I said.

This time, not about to miss another opportunity to French kiss my mother, I parted her lips and touched her tongue with mine but uncomfortable French kissing my mother, afraid she'd stop masturbating me, I pulled away to watch her continue to masturbate me. Instead, not taking no for an answer, she's the one who French kissed me when she leaned forward, turned my head to her, and impaled my mouth with her tongue. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my mother. Kissing and kissing her while she continued stroking my prick, I couldn't get enough of her lips. As soon as she French kissed me, she was making me so hot.

"I want you to cum," she said finally pulling away from my lips and as if reading my mind. She sat up and puffed out her chest to give me a better view of her naked breasts. "I love feeling your sexual excitement for me in my hand. Your cock is so big and so hard Charlie," she said with sexual excitement. "A long time since I've had a hard cock in my hand, I love your big prick son. I love holding your hard prick in my hand," she said pausing with her mind drifting away and her grip on my cock lessening.

"What? What is it mother? What's wrong?"

"Wishing I had married someone younger instead of marrying someone so much older, I'm only saddened that we haven't done something like this years ago," she said with sadness.

"Mother, I had no idea."

So excited by the prospect of a longer lasting, incestuous relationship, the knowledge that my mother wanted me as much as I wanted her floored me. Even though I wished she did, I never thought my mother shared my lust.

"Needing your comfort, if only just a hug while naked, I needed you in my bed. I've been so lonely since your father died," she said looking at me with her big blue eyes that made me want to kiss her and I did.

"I love you Mom," I said meaning it more than she knew.

"And I love you Charlie," she said returning my passion with her kiss.

"I love you Susan," I said feeling more comfortable calling her Susan than calling her Mom.

"All those times that you barged in my bedroom on the chance of seeing me naked," she said paused to give me a knowing smile that told me that my mother knew that we no longer had any secrets between us. "Sometimes, I'd purposely stand there naked while waiting for you to push open my door and bolt in my room. I acted surprised and embarrassed when you saw all that you saw of me, when I wasn't surprised and/or embarrassed."

"I always wanted to kiss you, touch you, hold you, and feel you," I said figuring since she was confessing her feelings to me, that I'd confess my feelings to her.

"If only to talk and to hold one another," she said pausing again, "after you seeing me naked, I always imagined you returning to my bedroom later that night," she said looking at me and smiling. Twirling her long, blonde hair in curls, she played with her hair with one hand as she played with the head of my cock with her other hand while pausing in her words again. "This may be wrong for a mother to say to her son but, after your father died," she said looking up at me with an amorous look that I've never seen on my mother's face before. "In my darkest hour of need and as a huge comfort to me, I wouldn't have rejected your sexual advances but welcomed them."

Me too Mom, I wanted to say but didn't. Afraid to say anything stupid to ruin the moment and with her still stroking me, the least that I could do, I wanted to cum for my mother. If only I knew then what I know now. Always so immature around my mother, I thought of all the times that I stole up skirt views of my mother's panties and up nightgown views of her pussy. I thought of all the times that I stole down blouse views of her bra and cleavage and down nightgown views of her tits.

Now I wondered how many of those up skirt, up nightgown, down blouse, and down nightgown views were serendipitously accidental or purposely planned by her. Never figuring that she'd want to show me her naked body as much as I wanted to see her naked body, I thought of all the times that I barged in her bedroom without knocking while hoping that I'd catch her indisposed and see her topless, bottomless, or naked. Now way beyond that childishness, a sexual fantasy come true, here she was sitting on my bed naked while masturbating me and confessing to me how she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"May I?"

Asking her permission, I didn't want her to stop masturbating me for the sake of me groping her breast. Yet, with all that she's already shown me of her naked body and confessed to me, not waiting for her to answer my question and not wanting to hear her say no to my request, I filled my hand with her big breast. So big and so soft, yet so firm, being the breast man that I am, I always wanted to see and feel her big breasts. I love my mother's big tits. Even though I felt breasts as big and as heavy as her breasts, feeling her breasts were different. As if feeling the breasts of a celebrity, someone famous that I've lusted over for years, these were my mother's breasts.

"Play with my nipples Charlie," she said encouraging me instead of rejecting me. "It's been so long since anyone has touched me in that salaciously sensuous way," she said looking down at my hand while watching my fingers fingering her nipples as if I was unlocking the safe to my mother's sexuality.

"I love your big nipples Mom. I can't wait to suck them," I said hoping she wouldn't get mad at me for admitting that I wanted to suck her big tits while hoping my words would excite her.

Being that I was her son and shared some of the same DNA, maybe my Mom enjoyed dirty pillow talk as much as I did. I watched her nipples grow big and hard between my fingers. Was her sexual excitement from only my touch or from my words too or a combination of both? Being that I was so sexually excited having my sexy way with my mother, I imagined she was equally as sexually excited having her wicked way with her son. My sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't wait to take my mother's nipples in my mouth.

"I'd love for you to suck my nipples Charlie," she said wrapping her hand around my neck and pulling me to her.

As if her voice was from another world, as if I was thinking all that she was saying, the sound of her musical voice was titillating music to my ears. Wanting to make a lasting memory by not rushing the moment, I took one of my mother's tits in my mouth while fingering her other nipple. I sucked one before sucking and fingering the other. Taking my time with both of her breasts while fondling them and caressing them, I couldn't believe I was finally sucking my mother's tits while nibbling on her nipples.

"Yes, yes, that's right Charlie. Bite them. Bite my nipples Charlie. I like that. Pull them, turn them, and twist them. Don't be afraid to do that to Mommy's nipples. You won't hurt me. Being a little rough with my nipples arouses me. Mommy likes it when you bite and finger her nipples like that," she said pausing as if thinking better of what she was about to say next.

"Okay Mommy," I said willing to play her sexy game by going with her dialogue.

Besides, being that I was with my mother naked, calling her Mommy was more sexually arousing than calling her Mom, Mother, or Susan. In the way that calling her Mommy unlocked my incestuous passion for her, perhaps calling her Mommy unlocked her sexual passion for me because she surprised me with what she said next.

"If you continue playing with my nipples," she said pausing to give me a sexy smile. "I swear, I'll suck your cock," she said leaning down to me to whisper her sexual desire and that tidbit of incestuous information in my ear.

Suck my cock? What did my mother just say? As if she was alone in her room while masturbating over me and talking to herself, I couldn't believe my mother wants to suck my cock. Shocked and excited, I couldn't believe that my Mom wants to suck my cock. My mother wants to blow me. Holy shit! I thought of all the times I masturbated over my mother while imagining her on her knees with my big, hard, hairy cock buried in her beautiful mouth while she stared up at me with her big, blue eyes. A sexy sight so exciting to see, watching her watch me while blowing me is an image that I can't wait to experience.

Music to my horny ears, for my mother to ask me to play with her nipples, feel her tits, and suck her nipples, she didn't have to ask me twice or even reward me by giving me a blowjob. I loved fondling her big tits while fingering and sucking her nipples. My horny, incestuous hands were all over her big tits and my mouth sucked and bit her nipples, while my fingers pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. Not really knowing what exploring my mother's naked body had to do with Nude Day, as she held my cock in her hand and stroked me, I really didn't care. So glad that she came to my room naked, all I knew was that I was having sex with my mother on my birthday.

Not really believing that she'd really suck me, I wondered if I asked her nicely later, after she masturbated me, if she'd blow me. Maybe after my imagined combination Nude Day, surprise, birthday party was over and after all of our female relatives and all of her female friends left, finally alone with her and with her drunk enough, maybe she'd suck my cock. Yet, afraid to ask her or remind her to suck my cock later, she's the one who's already mentioned sucking my cock after all. It isn't as if I was forcing her to do anything that she didn't want to do. Apparently for her to suck me, all I had to do was to play with her nipples.

Not understanding my reticence to embrace my mother and reciprocate her sexual aggressiveness by her coming to my room naked for, I was still afraid to embark upon an incestuous relationship with her. Yet, with me being the innocent one, she's the one who willingly walked in my room naked unannounced when I was the one who always wanted to walk in her room naked but didn't dare. She's the one who asked me to get naked with her in celebration of Nude Day. She's the one who volunteered to give me a hand job as my birthday gift while I ogled her naked body and she ogled mine. If only I had known she would have welcomed my sexual advances. If only I had known she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I've wasted so much time by not making my sexual feelings known to my mother.

Now with my horny hands filled with my mother's tits, forget about the hand job that she was still giving me, after she confessed that she'd suck my cock if I continued playing with her nipples, my brain was filled with the thought of my mother blowing me. While masturbating myself to the sexy fantasy of cumming in my mother's mouth, I've always imagined my mother on her knees and sucking my cock. Whenever she's sitting across from me, every time I look at her lips, I've always imagined her looking up at me with my cock filling her beautiful mouth. Wanting to watch her swallow me, I've always wanted to fill her mouth with my semen.

Hoping beyond hope, if she did blow me, I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. I wondered if she'd swallow my cum. I wondered if she'd allow me to make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her. Not knowing where this was going, happy just to see my mother naked and for her to masturbate me, all that I knew was that this was the first step to a beautiful, loving, long lasting, incestuous mother and son, sexual relationship. Today was the best day of my life.

"Happy birthday to me. I love Nude Day. I love my mother. I love you Susan," I said out loud for no one to hear while I continued stroking my cock and thinking of my mother naked.

Alas, as soon as I opened my eyes and my mother wasn't there, I realized it was just a dream, but the best, damn, sexy dream that I ever had of my mother. I knew as soon as I opened my eyes that I had been having my reoccurring sexual fantasy about having sex with my mother. Only, this time, as if it really happened, perhaps by incorporating Nude Day and my birthday, my dream felt so real. Already late for work, I overslept again. Nonetheless my tardiness, I needed to masturbate. I need a sexual release.