All Comments on 'Mother's Stallion'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
joshg89joshg89almost 11 years ago
He's back!

Welcome back! Keep it up!

fapaltfapaltalmost 11 years ago

Holy shit, klrxo's back! I gotta say, you're one of the few authors whose stories I keep coming back to. I hope this is just the first of more to come!

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 11 years ago
Not sure why you set this in "1889".

The family is white, but speaks like freed black slaves? "You gon et me up?" For that era, I'd expect a better vocabulary and better grammar. And speaking of vocabulary, I don't think terms like "Brick Shithouse" and "Lay Pipe" existed yet, in 1889. Also not sure that prairie moms shaved their legs back in 1889. I enjoyed the story, as I enjoy most of your stories, but maybe you can explain why you set this for 1889 and not some year that might have better accommodated the story, like post WW2?

gamble426gamble426almost 11 years ago
you're so sexy!!!

Absolutely love your stuff! This one was a little different but still turned me on. Can't wait for more! Welcome back! IM me please!

sexzensexzenalmost 11 years ago
back and rockin

back and rock the world dammm good

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 11 years ago
welcome back!

Hope to see more. Love your work!

blackfenblackfenalmost 11 years ago
welcome back

great to see you back writing. You remain an inspiration.

TralababalanTralababalanalmost 11 years ago

3/5

I'm sorry to say this story is not one of your better ones...I guess you spoiled us with stories like ''Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin'' and ''Mom's Roommate''.

Please try posting more often, it's been too long since your last story.

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyalmost 11 years ago
Hope there's more

Hope this means there is more coming from you. Long ago, you said you were nearly done with BSTC and we still haven't seen it. Also, wish the husband wasn't okay with this in this story, not the same eroticism you usually use regarding husbands. Not as big a deal to screw in Dad's bed if he's okay with it. Makes the deed less wicked. And last, Literotica took down your story "Santa Mom" for whatever reason. As someone who likes to reread your stories, I hope you repost it soon.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Well done ! A good story told by a very good storyteller

A good solid storyline and a nicely written story.

This story needs another chaper or two to tell the rest of the story.

I'm sure that the young stud still had to do his work around the farm but with his mama wanting him to make her belly swell up with his child, she would make sure he had plenty of time to fill her cunt with his spunk and give her the baby she wants.

They have to find a way to keep dad away for a while, so when he comes back home her belly is already showing she is pregnant with her son's baby.

Thanks for the read.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
You Still Write****

One smoking ass story welcome back. Thanks for sharing.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
the thunder rolls

I've never read a story in this setting. Maybe it's me, but you really nailed the southern voice. I agree that the story might have worked better with everything on the sly, perhaps with the mom as a southern belle type. The country setting makes me think of another possible story, one set at a fair. Son gets a piece of Mom's pie?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
pardon me

Should have mentioned this in the last post, slipped my mind. Enough about BSTC! Even incomplete it blows everything else to shreds.

chaospezchaospezalmost 11 years ago
Great to have you back!

You are the best author on the site in my opinion and I hope this is the start of another posting binge for you! As always I would love to see another pregnant mom story, but I love everything you write.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
Great to See You Back

Welcome back, I have missed you and your great stories!! Thanks for another great read!! I realize I have no right to ask, or beg, but is there any chance that you might add a chapter or two to "Mom's Roommate"?

jaccorjaccoralmost 11 years ago
Glad that you're writing again.

Thanks for the read. It was a little different venue for you but I still enjoy the way you tell a story. Welcome back. I hope that it doesn't take as long for you to post some more. Thanks again.

oediplusoediplusalmost 11 years ago
So excited to have you back!

It has been a long, cold year and a half without your fantastic stories! Please keep writing!

kplusmckplusmcalmost 11 years ago
excellent

excellent story like always missed your writing glad to have you back. hope there is more to this story. would also like to see you finish BSTC if possible really missed your writing keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not Your Best Work...

First things first: I'm disappointed at having to be one of only a couple negative voices commenting on this story. I've thoroughly enjoyed quite a few of this author's tales, over the last few years - "Drive-In Mom", "Valentine Mom", "My Christmas Gift" - to list only a few. However, when a story doesn't work, the sheer fact that it manages to get a mom into bed with her son is not - in and of itself - sufficient grounds to post a 'rave review' for it.

And this story simply does not work. The actions of the "adult" characters (Mary and her husband, Walter) are entirely out of context for the culture of 1898. The author makes use of therms ("pussy", "laying pipe", "doin' the nasty" - to list a few) that were not used as sexual referents in 1898. Even the geographical setting is incorrect, as the "Old South" (Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia) did not have land classed as "prairie".

Further, though certain text-references (Will blushing red, or having a purple cock-head) indicate that the family is white (as neither condition can easily be seen in a dark-skinned person), the dialog holds very little trace of any "Old South" accent or dialect. The single letter "a" is used where " o' " should appear as a contraction for the word, "of". The word, "libel" (untruthful, defamatory statements appearing in print, as opposed to spoken only - or slander) is used in place of the word, "liable".

The author is capable of producing far better stories, as has been demonstrated by much of his/her past submissions. Sadly, this story cannot be classed as being among his/her best work.

Sandy_ClawsSandy_Clawsalmost 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Not my favorite story of yours, but "not my favorite of klrxo" still means one of my favorites on the site!

It's been a long year without your stories. Glad to see you back!

reader230reader230almost 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Very hot! Dying for a part 2. I love all your stories and glad to see more from you!

TheDragonRebornTheDragonRebornalmost 11 years ago

Great story keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well done.

Welcome back, you've been missed.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 11 years ago
Been Anticipating Your Next Story And Excited To See This

I've been waiting and checking your submission page periodically hoping for some new, crazy hot stories with lust filled mother/son action. Looking forward to reading this! Haven't read it yet, but given your track record, I already know it is going to be so fucking good. Thanxxx. - FreshlyDirty

houdini72houdini72almost 11 years ago
no.... not liking the "period" piece.

definately not into it at all. ive loved just about everything youve written up till this one but lines like this : "Well sweatpea...your peter ain't even started lickin your Momma's womb yet. Once you slip inside and we start to rockin...you gon see just how good pleasure can get." totally ruin this one. please come back to the present day, youre one of the best on literotica IMHO!

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexalmost 11 years ago
1880's

I picture a young Marty McFly and that MILF schoolteacher Clara from Back to the Future III

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

The minute I saw klrxo as the poster I just knew it was going to be fucking good - it was! My favourite author on this site. Is there going to be a second chapter? I hope so!

rajappan0rajappan0almost 11 years ago
Thanks and please come back soon

I am a big fan of ur stories. But unfortunately, this story is not upto your other stories like Making State Champion, Boobs and Bonors, 5th Wheel loving etc.

I hope you will give us similar high class stories. Thanks :-)

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyalmost 11 years ago
Santa Mom

What happened to the story "Santa Mom"? Its gone.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful as always!

It's a period piece. It's lovely as a mother/son fantasy. The country phrases and references are funny, and still sexy. Lots of good dialog is always important. And this tongue-in-cheek dialog is as hot and sexy as all of KLRXO's previous stories. I think some people are taking the dialog a little too seriously, and should be more respectful of a wonderful and prolific author here on Literotica. So the dialog was not to your taste. Be respectful, and then move on. I thought it was wonderful as always.

Thank you for another wonderful story!

Dawger1000Dawger1000over 10 years ago
Your back

I'm happy to see a new story from you. You are good, thanks.

ropelstelskinropelstelskinover 10 years ago
Awesome Story

What ever happened to Santa Mom though?

Hopefully a sequel is in the works?

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Magnififcent, as usual. You're sorely missed, we all need some more from you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

As with all other klrxo stories, I loved this one. A big titted mom fucking her big cocked son. What's not to love?

GreenRevolverGreenRevolverover 9 years ago
needs to keep going

I love all your stories and have reread them many times, especially this one. I think this one needs to keep going. Maybe the aunt could show up? I love the way you right you charecters. I also like that you stay from the clichΓ© set up. You know, mom/son finds the other one masterbating, or mom hasn't had a man in 15 years, etc. Hope to keep seeing you submit stories.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago

When we used to live on the farm I never heard of this custom but maybe it's because we moved from the farm when I was 12 yrs old..... It is a hot story and sure could use some more chapters to it....

blackfenblackfenabout 9 years ago
please continue

Would love to see more of this story, I know you don't write much anymore but please carry this one on!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/1/2021)

Well, ah neva red anathin like this bufah on this interweb thing. Twas very different. Auh liked it a lot. Mama wanted ta show her baby boy how to lay pipe an show hima good time taboot. He had a real understaden Pa to. Maybe his Pa got lucky a helpen his uncle build that barn, cause I’m sure his aunt May hadn seen Pa since the carny last summa and cuzen Rosey sure took a shine ta Pa when she saw him dippen in the big pond last year. But yah no, it seems her boy was a bit old fer not havn dipped his pecker yet. Marysue was sixteen when she got knocked up at the old Williams place. I remember how her little brotha walked around fer weeks with that shit eatn grin. As ah said ah liked this a lot.

Now I feel I should be commenting on the comment below. I give both stories 5 stars. I hope they decide to get an account and start submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the illiterate moron below........

Learn how to read and write before you comment next time......fucking cringe fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This mrdata9770 dude is making my skin crawl, i swear to god! So damn repulsive!

Hey dumbass, no one is impressed by your retarded accent and thinks you are special because of it. The fact that you are spouting absolute nonsense in your comment while misspelling every word. None of your words make any sense you dumb retarded jamaican fuck! I don't know who the fuck dropped you on your head when you were a baby, but stay the fuck off the "interweb ting".

rpott122rpott122almost 2 years ago

One of the hottest stuff on lit from one of the most gifted authors....kudos....keep posting....

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Outstanding. Seriously hot story. Enjoyed reading it. Additional chapters would be welcomed. Sex education in HS can never replace face to face female or male attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
9293 Followers
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

story TAGS