Mother's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly starts to remove her clothing while dancing seductively to music that is only playing in her mind. As her clothes are removed, I realize my mother has a stunning body. Her stomach is not quite flat, but pretty damn close. Her legs have a nice muscle tone and I can't believe they belong to my mother. At forty-five, there should be some sign of her age on her body, but cannot find it. If it weren't for the dildo in my ass causing me a great deal of pain, I would be very hard right now.

She removes her bra slowly and I see the first sign of my mother's age. I cannot miss the stretch marks that line both of her tits, but I don't mind at all. Her nipples are only a few shades darker than her pale flesh as my eyes follow them like a pendulum. I prefer nipples that are considerably darker and stand out much more clearly against the flesh, but I'll take what I can get. Besides, I'm not looking for the perfect body, only a willing one.

She turns around and starts to slowly lower her panties to reveal her ass to me. There is just enough fat on her cheeks to make them very sexy and I find more evidence of her age. The stretch marks on her ass is something else I would not call perfect, but I'm not going to complain about something so miner. She spreads her legs slightly and bends over playfully to reveal a vague outline of her lips. She rises and turns seductively, which reveals a full black bush. This is the first time I can recall seeing a full bush and there is something sexy about it, but I will most likely have her trim it back. Despite the pain that is continuing to course through my body, my dick rises to attention at the thought of getting my fist inside of her.

She moves her brown eyes to my hard cock, then smiles a little and says, "Guess that means you like my body, Vincent."

Through gritted teeth, I say, "You've got a great body, Sandy."

Her eyes move up to my pain filled face and grins, then asks, "Does this mean you haven't gotten used to having my dick in your ass?"

My teeth remain gritted as I nod and say, "It still fucking hurts."

Her grin widens as she says, "Good. And it's going to hurt a lot more than this. Do you want to stop, Vincent?"

The temptation to end the pain is strong, but my desire to have her body is greater, so I shake my head and say, "Hell no. I'm not stopping. Too much I want to do to your body."

She gets a serious look on her face as she says, "I don't want to stop, either. Hell, Vincent, I'm just getting warmed up. Now take my dick out of your asshole."

I rise quickly to give some relief to my ass and feel my asshole close tight once it is completely out. The pain is still there, but not as bad as it was. I know this is only temporary as I see her grab her strapon and start to pull it over her legs. I have only seen women wearing strapons in a few videos, so seeing my mother standing before me with a dick gives me reason to be concerned. It isn't like she can cum after fucking my ass for a short time, which means she can take as much time as she likes. Of course, I can also do the same with my fist in her pussy.

She says, "Lay down on your back with your ass hanging over the edge of my bed, then get your fucking knees up."

I am soon in position and feel the cold air on my asshole. It is not comfortable to hold my knees like this, but I know I am about to get something to make it even worse. She moves into position and I see her eyes glued to my ass as she puts the cold head of her dildo against my asshole. My body is screaming at me to stop her, but I ignore everything. The only thing that matters is letting her finish so I can have my fun.

Once again I feel my asshole forced open and then her eyes move up to watch my face. She starts to slowly force it deeper inside of me and I grunt loudly from the pain. My mother starts to get an odd look on her face, which is a mix of pleasure, desire and anger. I never asked her why she wanted it to hurt when she fantasizes about fucking a guy in the ass, but I'm not about to ask at this moment. I feel a small fire starting to spread from my ass and tears roll down my cheeks.

Through gritted teeth, I say, "Fuck, this hurts, mom."

Her brown eyes flash with anger as she forces the remainder of her dildo into my ass quickly, then says, "I told you to call me Sandy, not mom."

My hands dig into my legs and I let out a howl of pain in response, then say, "Sorry, Sandy. This hurts so fucking much."

The anger dies a little, but is replaced by a greater level of pleasure as she says, "It's supposed to fucking hurt." She pulls the dildo back until it is just about completely out and roughly forces it all the way in, then says, "A lot."

The fire is spreading to an inferno coursing through my body and I have never felt this kind of pain before. My erection dies quickly, since it is not easy to think about the things I am going to do to her. The only immediate thought I have is stopping her and ending this torture. In some distant corner of my mind I am able to find the agreement and cling to it.

She starts move the dildo back and forth slowly as she asks, "Does my dick in your ass hurt, Vincent?"

Through gritted teeth I say, "It hurts like hell. Fuck this hurts."

Through a voice filled with pleasure, she says, "You think my dick in your asshole hurts now, just fucking wait."

She increases her speed and starts to hammer away at my asshole with everything she has and I feel like someone is taking a chainsaw to the inside of my body. Each new level of pain that fills my face causes more pleasure to cross her face and it makes me angry. My fingers continue to dig in tightly and I groan through teeth that are locked tight. The distant corner of my mind where I find refuge is getting darker and harder to hold. I just want this to stop, but am unable to form any clear words. The only things that escape my lips are a combination between groans and howls.

Through a ragged breath she says, "That's it, Vincent. Feel my dick ripping you up. Feel me tearing your asshole apart. Your groans of pain are music to my ears."

Sweat is dripping out of every pour of what I can see of her body and she is starting to breath quite heavily. Her pace has not changed, but it gives me some hope that this torture will soon end. As pain continues to flow through my body, pleasure is building within her. She forces it inside of my asshole hard and deep, then she starts to scream in an ecstatic filled voice. It takes me a moment to realize what is happening as she starts to moan in pleasure, but there is no mistaking she is having one hell of an orgasm. Between each wave of pleasure, she pulls it out a little and forces it deep. My howls of pain add to what she is feeling and I have no idea how long she is going to continue with her ecstacy.

Her thrusts into my ass decrease in intensity until her final wave of pleasure passes over her body. I feel the relief as she slowly withdraws from my asshole and I'm glad it is finally over. I feel the last of her leave and my asshole closes tightly to ensure something like that never happens again. The pain is still very much there, but is starting to subside a little and my mother looks exhausted from her release. She moves from her position and sits on the bed, which enables me to release my knees and find everything on my body to be extremely sore.

She makes her way slowly up the bed without bothering to remove her strapon. I follow suit and see her eyes start to close as her head hits the pillow. Each movement of my body brings new pain and I gingerly lay down next to her. I had planned to take her ass immediately after she had her fun, but I need to take some time to recover. I am far too sore to get a hard on right now and her ass is my first target. She starts to snore softly as I let out an occasional moan of discomfort. I need to wait for the pain to pass enough for my dick to get hard once again, then I will repay her with far more than just taking her ass.

12