All Comments on 'Mouthwatering Maddie'

by loorslady

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
loorsladyloorsladyover 13 years agoAuthor
To "a fan"

Thank you for your comment and adding my story as a favorite. What a fantastic compliment!!! This was a true experience/story and one that I masturbate to quite often and several times as I reread it. I would enjoy reading one of your fantasies please let me know if you have written something I can read. I look forward to it. You might be surprised to know your comment gave me ides and the thought that you pleasured yourself while reading it..well let's just say that, and my imagination allowed my fingers to "do the walking". Thank you for the inspiration!! My 3 part story "The Stalker" is written from the perspective of a man. I still have more to write. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks again!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Hot topic!

I like the story line and the action. The thing that would make this story really reach for the stars would be for you to trade some of the narration for more dialogue. It would give a greater sense of being there to the readers. Merely listening to Whatever-her-name-is tell the story takes some of the punch out of an otherwise hot tail tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was not that bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous