All Comments on 'Movie Night Submission'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah you're back

I was wondering when you'll post another story, and like always its wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Baby Cub...you're baaaaacccckkkkk!!!

I heart you!!! When everything else goes so wrong, your stories make it oh so right. You know I will need to read this story a couple more times which is the norm when it comes to all of your submissions. Smooches....

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
great

as always u know how to tell a great story...when r u going to write Bo's story??

amazon75amazon75over 13 years ago
Loved it

A little different than your other stories but it was oh so good. I was starting to go into withdrawal waiting for a new story from you.

Jezebell875Jezebell875over 13 years ago
Welcome Back...

Another winner! Don't make us wait so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Once Again, Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your stories always put a smile on my face. Thanks!

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
Always glad to see a new story

I am always glad to see a new story from you, I love your characters! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got a boner

nice story, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great. Horny all the way through the story. Well written.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 13 years ago
hot!

Great mixture of hot sex and passion, and this is coming from a woman...

Cheers.

GweallGweallover 13 years ago

I love your writing, keep up the good work!

pamela33pamela33over 13 years ago
I am glad to see u back

I love youe stories, cant wait to read more from u!!!! I look for new ones from u all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Robcub can you recommend me your fave stories

Requesting stories that our dear author adores. Waahhhhhh Tim and Hank were only appetizers for me ( unfortunately ) wahahahahaha. Pls recommend some of your own favorite stories. I adored and loved this by the way just like all your other magnificent works of art. Wahahahahaha. I'm a hopeless romantic cub that need his fill of stories and stories!!!!.... Thank you (^_^)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A GREAT read (and I'm a straight woman!)!

I really enjoyed reading this story. It was HOT, but it also made me like the characters. Thank you for posting this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another fantastic story!

I can't wait for more!!

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fabulous job on this story!

QhuayLoveQhuayLoveover 13 years ago
A new spiciness

Thanks for the story Rob! You've impressed me as always. While the ending was as heartwarming as a wonderful cup of hot cocoa, the loving was as hot as a great Cajun etouffe. You played with the hard subject of bondage and domination to end with something a bit softer. The dichotomy was delicious and it proves that "variety is the spice of life". Thanks for taking me somewhere I wasn't exactly comfortable with and proving that it could be fun :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love this one

I love all of your characters. I dont know how i missed this story. Thank you so much for putting it up. I cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

Once again an amazing story! I absolutely love all of you characters and your stories are always so romantic. I can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You've done it again!!!!

When will you stop impressing your readers??? Just kidding & I hope you won't stop cause I love every single one of your stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another home run!

I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning to finsh this story. Just when I think this story was going to be good it turned out to be great. The perfect blend of spice and gentle warmth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very, very good

Excellent. Again I stayed up much later than intended reading another fine story from you. The smaller partner and the larger/dominant man is a combination that is always interesting to me. While I am not a gay man, your characters make me a bit envious of thier relationships. :) Please continue the great work, and share with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i hadnt read this one, and again im not disappointed in the least. your work is amazing, and with over 30000 views with this story alone its obvious im not the only one who thinks so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Critique (given with love!)

So, I love your stories and am upset that I am just about finished reading all of them. There is so much really wonderful about them and I am so glad I caught the one about Cliff to draw me in. I really think you could go far with them and you obviously have a huge audience (straight chicks included!). I have two things I just wanted to tell you, as a huge reader of romance (really, ridiculously voracious), that I hope you consider, just as suggestions and constructive criticism from someone who wants more than anything to use their Communications degree to be an editor. You can take it with a grain of salt, but hopefully you won't take it as insulting!

The first thing I have noticed is, though you are telling an interesting tale about two people in love...sometimes there lacks those things we learned about in middle school and high school English...conflict, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution. There is often the outside conflict (ex-boyfriend, coming out to parents, bad job) but these are love stories, and that is what we are focusing on...where is the conflict between the two characters? And it doesn't have to be conflict as in fight-more as in what hurdles are they overcoming to be together. That conflict makes their story interesing...the will they or won't they. It builds tension, building to that climax and leading to the resolution of YES THEY WILL! What we are seeing a lot of is this knowing, yes they will without a doubt and they will both always say "I love you" at the same time and mean it...and we have nothing to wonder about. And they probably won't even have one argument...or one second of being unsure. So, we are seeing a cute story about these two people's perfect coming together...but what makes it interesting is the "real" stuff too. The uncertainty, the questioning, the arguments...etc. And when there have been a few times I have seen an uncertainty (when Rich left for the night and the rocker was on tour, and the brother in law went back to his wife) somehow they were completely glossed over in being dealt with like they needed to be tied up before the reader even got a chance to "feel" them and enjoy the ensuing conflict (I know I always do enjoy getting churned up over the situation). However, as an interested reader, I want to feel all the levels of their emotion and feel I can understand their reactions...and that includes the argument that we would all normally have in those situations. When it is just "Ok, it is fine that you disappeared over night or kissed some chicks or went back to my sister" that is a huge letdown....

(Of course though, Cliff's story had a huge one, I haven't forgotten that!)

The other thing...I know you have a predilection for the bear/cub setup.

And the Bear is the "masculine" top, and the cub is the "feminine" bottom. That is "shown" very clearly in their builds, interests, and mannerisms. We can really "see" that and understand who they are as a result...sometimes though, there is a sense of TMI and an almost over the topness with the "blushing", "giggling" and "crying". Now, I am a girl, and I am sensitive, and I am these cubs' age....but I don't blush, giggle or cry in anything like the way these guys do. I have never cried in embarassment over something like some of these guys do, often. The blushing, giggling and crying sometimes adds up to small child instead of adult male who happens to be gay. So I just wanted to let you know as an avid reader, who really loves most of what you are saying...there come a few times where I almost roll my eyes at the behavior of the cubs...

Ok...so I hope that you are not upset with me and take this as a critique and not as just criticism. Hell, I love Nora Roberts and salivate when a new book comes out, but there have been a few times where I have scratched my head and said "What the heck? Did she completely forget about..." I don't know that she would listen to little ole me though! And of course you don't have to either...I just wanted to share my thoughts! I can't wait to keep reading more from you...you have a lot of talent!

xoxox

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
Difficult topic nicely handled

Bondage is not a topic that appeals to me, but you handled it brilliantly. I also liked how the boy's parents responded to his coming out. Once again you have shown how you can hold you readers spellbound. I registered with Literotica just so that my comments on each of your stories would be identifiable. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oy. 5'8 and 200 pounds is obese, according to bmi calculations. He needs to meet up with Toby and Pete at the gym.

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tabout 13 years ago
oh yes

I loved how you worked the whole dominant and bondage thing in there. you also kept it very loving....and I just love Scotty's parents .

Greyfox69Greyfox69about 13 years ago
A wonderful story

I loved this wonderful story. I am not into dom/sub but this one almost changed my mind. Everyone is different. Mine is soft, silk, satin and lace. Nevertheless I appreciated the love both shared. Where is my lover?

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I love this tory, I really onnected with Scotty because we share so much in common. I'm glad he found someone.

countrygirl117countrygirl117almost 13 years ago
well done

as usual another great story. cant wait fot another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I usually steer clear of lengthy stories, but this one had me not wanting to close the window out. I got married almost a month ago and this is literally the first time I put my hand to my cock, and I was on the edge of coming from page 2. I managed to hold off until page 5...but for the life of me, I don't know how...

butterflykiss89butterflykiss89over 12 years ago
So good!

I Have been reading your timberpack chronicles on nifty, that I have started to really love, then I read your blog page and have read Boarding house cowboy, and now this one. You really have a talent for writing. I cant wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad I reread it

I read this story when you first wrote it and I dont remember being particularly engaged by it, after having reread pretty much all your other stories several times I thought Id give this one another go. I'm so glad I did, clearly there was something wrong with my head first time I read it

shewolf194282shewolf194282almost 12 years ago
bravo

Okay...I won't lie. I'm still young, still living at home and I'm a female for christ sakes, but reading your stories hasnt only made me a little more open to doing different things sexually with my boyfriend, it also helped me come out as being bi to my mother. I've been reading your stuff for the past year and a half or so, and every single story has been fabulously relatable despite their all being about gay men lol. You sir, need to look into being published, because I know theres been countless times ive wanted to curl up in a nice warm spot with one of your stories when my laptops been otherwise occupied. All the luck in the world, and keep writing.

- An addicted reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck yeah

Fuck. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Omg this story is about me im a little on the chubby side and im really awkward but im black...I am a cub and I really want bear to fuck me like Dominic I absolutely loved this story it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXXCELLENTT!!!!!

It's so good to read a story of a submissive without all the degradation and humiliation. Your a great writer, always leaving your reader's wanting more of every story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please make a movie out of this. please please please ! :D

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

At first I felt an intense dislike of Eric and I resented the fact that Scotty let him take his virginity. But having read the story a couple of times more, I came to realize that Scotty would appreciate Dominic's skills much more after the first disappointing time. But I still want to kick Eric's ass.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
One of my all time favourites

I agree with Timothy so wanted to kick Eric's ass but yes I think it helped him in an odd way to accept Dominic much easier and what a beautiful couple they are. Eric will never find that kind of love and trust the way he is but our stars deserve their happiness. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved this story! I love all of this author's stories. They are very thought out and well written. He makes you relate and know the main characters and love them. I am so glad the 'bottom' guy did not cry at ever turn like they did in a couple other stories I read. I also like that robcub32 makes all the 'bears' really big, tall, and hairy. I love men like that.

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
I agree with

Anonymous

03/02/13

I to love this story and love that Scott didn't weep constantly I think it clutches and your heart strings more if the tears come at more tender moments. I to love Rob's stories and look forward to many more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love all your stories...how did i miss this one?

I liked this b/c of the intimate and loving relationship they have. I think it was a great intro to d/s type story :) The caring nature that Dominic had showed the way a real Dom should act, as I understand it at least. The emotions in this seemed extremely real. It seemed to me to have a strength through the very real, almost tangible emotions of the characters. That was a very valid point that the others made about too many tears being a fault in many stories. Too many authors try to make the 'submissive' or bottom in the relationship seem more emotional or something by having them be emotional and I see alot of stories where the person should be evaluated by doctor if their emotions are that rocky and they cry constantly. Ugg! :) And it was too funny- I almost laughed my ass of with the mom's dismissive wave and 'glory something ...something about a bathroom...' lmao.

It was a really nice story.

Congrats on getting the follow-up to The Dagan incident finished. Hope to see it soon!

~~Cannd

bills47bills47almost 10 years ago
very hot

dam I wish I could find someone like that to take me and make me his cub

schuwingggschuwingggalmost 10 years ago
So Hot !!!!

I was rock hard reading this. I'd love to be a cub in this position again. Sounds like pure love !!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
HOT DAMN !!! (*0*)

OMGOMGOMGOMG !!! BDSM was never my bag ... but this story, and the way you've described how they loved each other ... Scotty really learned a whole new "ball game" and I'm so happy for him and Dominic !! They're sexy as hell !!

Their first time, Scotty felt "the most perfect feeling of belonging" - Dominic was protective, loving, caring and totally generous - it really was true and complete mutual love !

I'M SOO GREEN WITH ENVY !!! UWAAAAHH !

I love their friends (not Eric - he's a dick wad !) and even Scotty's mom and dad: they are really trying ...

Thanx AGAIN Rob. Your stories make me so happy !

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
Loved it

This is definitely right up my alley and I'm really digging this D-S relationship. And wow man, absolutely felt tons of emotion when Scotty came out to his parents. (But really though, I love it when submissive characters just do whatever the dominating say with just a command. And I find it hilarious that Dominic hates being called Dom! The irony! Haha!) This story had me smirking all the way since Dominic called him "Boy." the first time. Amazing job man.

Nathan1021Nathan1021almost 9 years ago

Damn a dream come true

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Glad

I'm glad your characters figured out the whole situation of not having to change their sheets every time they have sex. Towels...such a wonderful invention. ;-)

Now...about the story, this one made me feel so awkward. Scott was just this bundle of awkwardness and I had to put the story down every time he said or did something....well, awkward. Haha. I liked it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seduces

I wonder who seduced who, Dom might be rough and tough in bed but he'll protect the love of his life. And I think Dom as just found that out πŸ˜‚

Kouli03Kouli03about 7 years ago
Touching

Dominic's little speech at the end was so heartfelt and real. I come back to this story just to read that part.

The rest is pretty damn sexy as well. Don't get me wrong ;)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Future Decided.

Once more 'robcub32' has given us another beautiful love story.

Although Dominic is an older, more dominant partner and Scotty seemed to fit easily into the role of 'bottom' partner, they were able to establish a genuine 'modus vivendi'. And Dominic developed into a vary caring 'top' in the relationship, feeling deeply for his younger partner.

Obviously the author is very sexually experienced, because he is always able to very graphically describe the sexual interaction between the two lovers in any of his stories.

I might add that, although I have been heterosexual as far as relationships go, I voted 'YES' in Same-Sex survey, and this despite my religious convictions.

Still, we have a few weeks to go before results are published, and then our Federal Government has to vote before it can become law.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Caring Lover

Robcu32, I just had to come back to read this story again, just as I have done to each of your stories. I was a big afraid that it was going to read like the domination of one person over another. But the older Dominic proved to be a very caring, loving senior partner in the relationship.

Let us hope that Scotty's dad can come to terms with Scotty's gayness and his love for Dominic and vice versa.

Much Love you, Rob, and may you keep on writing these beautiful love stories.

Patrick (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh, my. I hope you ignored that anon with communication degree! This is what happens when str8 women decide that they have a say about how gay sex works :))) Lady, bottom gay man is not a woman! His emotions come from a completely different place going against all of what his upbringing was trying to teach him his while life. If he can allow himself to be a submisive bottom, he is as far emotionally from you, as you probably are from a seasoned femdom!

I just hope that one day I will be brave enough to be myself. That I will have somebody close to me that I will trust enough to let them see the real me with all the weeping, and gigling, and moaning, and begging for more.

Rob, I LOVE your stories! Please, don't change a thing in how your portray your submissive bear lovers!

Alex

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
PLedged Forever

Initially, I was a bit doubtful about Dominic with his need to dominate, but he really had a deep affection for Scotty, and the love between them seemed to be mutual.

I can well understand the hesitation of Scotty's parents about their son's "gayness". I'm sure i would have doubts too with my own sons, but would try to be understanding and accepting, so that my paternal love would not be diminished.

Much love to you, Rob, from Patrick X

HartlesslyHartlesslyalmost 4 years ago

Working through all of your stories...love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For a moment in the story I thought domnic is not a good bear well initially .. and also when he told him go to a doctor like a regular friend. I mean he’s called a bear for a reason to take care of his cub. But he apologised later. His caring words at the end of story tells he really cares for him..

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Damn I love this story too. I want what they have❀❀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous