Movie Night Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out of bed and put our underwear on. After taking care of our bathroom needs, I followed Dominic to the kitchen.

Dominic patted the breakfast bar counter. "Sit down, Scotty," he said and I sat down at one of the stools at the breakfast bar and watched him.

He started a pot of coffee, then fried up some bacon and scrambled some eggs. We then sat down together and had a quiet breakfast.

"Why don't we head to your place and get you a change of clothes, then we can hang out today?" he said.

"Sure. That would be great."

And that's what we did. In fact, over the next couple of weeks, we saw each other several times. We went out and had dinner together, and got to know each other.

We always spent the night together at his house. Sex with Dominic was incredible. His kiss or touch could make me come undone. I loved how sexually aggressive he was. I went from being a virgin to a little horndog practically overnight. But I was only horny for Dominic. I worshiped the bigger, older man. He was so manly and sexy to me.

The Friday before the next movie night, we went out to dinner and then headed back to his place. I could tell that Dominic was really horny and it really turned me on that he wanted me so bad. As soon as we got back to his place, he was ready. He dragged me up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Get your clothes off, put this on, and get into bed."

Dominic opened his top drawer and pulled out a white jockstrap, an old style Bike jock. He tossed it to me and I caught it. It was brand new. He obviously bought it just for me. My dick started to leak in my jeans at the thought of wearing it for him.

While Dominic went downstairs and locked up the house, I got a towel from the bathroom and quickly undressed. I pulled the jockstrap on and adjusted the waist and straps. I hadn't work a jockstrap since middle school gym class. I was in bed by the time he came into the bedroom.

I watched Dominic get undressed. His thick inches were already jutting out from his hairy crotch and I drew in a ragged breath at the sight. I was as hot as he was. I wanted him inside me so bad.

"Turn over," he ordered as he got onto the bed.

"Yes, sir," I said as I flipped over onto my belly.

"You are so fucking hot," he growled as he ran his hands over my bare ass. "You're gonna be the fucking end of me, boy."

The fact that he was so turned on by me made me grin like an idiot. He flipped me over onto my back and my grin fell away as he squeezed my cock in the pouch. My head fell back and I let out a ragged moan as he crawled on top of me and pushed my legs apart. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to me and we kissed deeply and made out.

"Do you trust me, Scotty?"

"Yes, Nic. Of course I do."

He got up and opened the bottom drawer of his nightstand and pulled out a length of thin, white rope, almost like a clothesline. He sat down next to me. I stared at the rope wide-eyed. A shudder went through my body at the thought of him tying me up. It excited the hell out of me, but at the same time scared the crap out of me. I looked up into Dominic's eyes for reassurance.

"Remember I promised you that I'd never hurt you?" he asked gently.

"Yes," I nodded. "You know I trust you, Nic."

"If you don't like it, tell me to stop."

I nodded and he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. He smiled at me for a moment, then his smile faded as he went into 'business' mode.

He reached into the nightstand and pulled out two wrist sweat bands. He put them on my wrists, then tied the rope around my right wrist. He didn't want to bruise or burn my wrists.

"Lay back, boy," he growled.

I relaxed back as he looped the rope through the slats in the headboard. He pulled so that my arms were above my head, then tied my left wrist.

I laid there trembling as Dominic moved on top of me. He pushed my legs apart, settling between me.

He slid a lubed finger into my ass as he sucked my neck, then moved down to my nipples. He pulled the pouch of the jock aside and licked down the length of my shaft, taking each of my balls into his mouth.

I shuddered and gripped the rope with my hands.

"Nic, please," I begged.

"No talking," he grunted.

I bit my bottom lip as he moved down and started to rim me.

"You smell so fucking good," he groaned into my ass.

I whimpered and thrashed my head back and forth as he drove me crazy with his tongue. He licked his tongue up my sack and my shaft. He sunk down to the root and sucked hard as he pulled up.

My body quivered and I couldn't help but moan. "Oh god, Nic."

He pulled away from me and I whimpered, "Please..."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I said no talking, boy."

I pressed my lips together and nodded frantically.

Dominic got up and grabbed his boxer briefs off the floor. He moved back on top of me and kissed me hard.

He pushed back and rolled up the briefs and pushed them into my mouth. My eyes widened as he tied them around the back of my head, gagging me. He looked down at me. His chest heaved and his eyes were filled with lust. I looked back at him and nodded that I was okay.

He maneuvered my dick back into the pouch of the jockstrap, then pushed my legs back towards my chest. I wrapped them around his waist. I moaned into the makeshift gag as his thick cock slid into me. Having taken him inside me many times over the past three weeks, the pain was minimal and it quickly faded to pleasure as he pushed against my prostate.

Dominic started thrusting into me and I pushed back against him. He dropped his body onto me and wrapped his arms around me. His mouth clamped onto my neck and chewed and sucked hard on my skin as he relentlessly pounded his hips into my ass.

I whimpered and bit down on his briefs as he slammed hard into me. His hips slapped loudly against mine. The bed frame shook underneath us.

I could feel him panting into my ear. "I'm gonna come," he grunted. "I'm gonna fucking come!"

I moaned and arched my back up. My body shuddered and I gripped the ropes tight and screamed into Dominic's underwear as my dick exploded. I came harder than I ever had in my life, unloading my thick load into the jockstrap pouch. My tight hot tunnel contracted rhythmically around his thick thrusting cock and Dominic cried out my name. He pushed into me and his body convulsed as his dick jerked and pulsed inside me. He was coming inside me, shooting his hot load deep into my guts for the first time.

"Oh fuck, baby," he groaned. "So good..."

I shuddered underneath him. Dominic's arms tightened around me.

He pulled the makeshift gag out of my mouth. I stretched my jaw and licked my lips.

"You okay, Scotty? I wasn't too rough?" he asked tenderly.

"No. I'm okay. Better than okay," I panted.

He nuzzled his beard and lips against my neck, kissing my skin lightly. His cock finally softened and slipped out of me, and a torrent of his come spilled out.

He untied my wrists and pulled the wrist bands off. He rubbed and massaged each of my wrists to get the blood flowing. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

"I couldn't pull out," he whispered. "It felt like your ass was sucking my cock into your body."

"You were amazing, Nic. You make me feel so good."

I reached up and scratched his beard with my fingers and smiled at him. He looked down at me and I saw a twinkle in his eyes in the way he looked at me.

Dominic pulled the towel out from under me and wiped me down between my legs. He pulled the jock strap back and wiped it out. He tucked my soft dick back into the pouch. He wiped his dick and then tossed the towel onto the floor.

He pulled me to his chest and spooned behind me.

"I want you to wear only jocks from now on."

"Yes, sir. I would love to do that for you."

"Good boy. Night, Scotty."

"Night."

I snuggled back against Nic as he started snoring behind me.

* * *

When we arrived at the theater the next night, I was a little bit nervous. We got our snacks and joined the group. We greeted everyone and said hi. As Eric walked in, Dominic moved close to me. His hand moved to my back, and slid down to the small of my back, resting just above my butt. His little finger slid underneath the waist of my pants and fingered the three inch band of the new jockstrap he bought me. He slid his hand back up to the small of my back and let it stay there.

He was letting Eric and everyone else know that I was his.

Eric glanced at us and quickly turned away when he saw Dominic narrow his eyes and scowl at him.

Stuart's mouth dropped open when he walked up to us. "Are you guys...?"

"We're dating," I said with a grin.

"Scotty is my cub," Nic said.

His hand moved up to my hair and he rubbed the back of my head. His arm moved around my shoulder and he pulled me closer in a sideways hug, causing me to giggle.

Darrell walked up and handed Stuart a big drink.

"Hey, guys," he said. He saw how close we were standing to each other and he grinned widely. "Congratulations," he said.

"Thanks," I said with a grin.

After that weekend, things changed between Dominic and myself. We became even closer, even more intimate. We saw each other almost every day and spent the night together almost as often. He loved to fuck me at night and loved a blowjob in the morning.

We were in love, though neither of us said it. Well, I was head over heels in love with him and I was confident that he felt the same way. There was just something in his eyes when he looked at me.

One thing I loved about Dominic, besides for how hot he was, was how sweet he was. Yes, he was very dominant and aggressive in bed. Amazing in bed. But he was also very gentle and loving. He always put me first. Even the little things he did, showed me how much he cared about me.

He always held open doors for me, letting me enter first. He would even open the door of his SUV for me. He was always touching me. He would hold my hand whenever we were alone together. He would almost always let me pick the movies we watched.

We had been dating for about four months and things were great between us. The only time we got into a fight had to do with the fact that I wasn't out to my parents.

I had just arrived at Dominic's house after work. He pulled me to him and kissed me hard.

"Go watch some TV," he said as he gave my butt a smack. "I gotta finish up this report and then we can go."

I smiled at him and he returned to the dining room table where his work laptop was setup. I sat down on the couch and picked up the remote when my phone rang. I looked at the screen and groaned inward when I saw that it was my mom.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Scotty, you're alive!" she exclaimed sarcastically.

I sighed. "Hi, mom. Of course I'm alive."

"I just wasn't sure since you haven't called me in over two weeks."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I've just been busy lately."

I glanced across the room at Dominic. He was working on his laptop, but he lifted his eyes and smirked at me.

"I want you to come over for dinner tonight," Mom said. "I'm making a pork roast."

"Oh... I can't. I have plans with a friend."

"We haven't seen you in over a month. You can go out with your friends any time. I won't take no for an answer."

"But--"

"No buts."

"Okay," I sighed.

"Hurry up. Dinner'll be ready soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and stood up and grabbed my keys.

"I gotta go," I said to Dominic as I pulled my jacket on.

Dominic frowned at me. "What's up?"

"Mom wants me to come over for dinner."

"So, you're just gonna go, just like that?"

"It's my mom. She insisted. What am I supposed to say?"

"You could say 'I'm sorry, Mom, but I already have plans with my boyfriend' or I'd even take 'I'm sorry, Dominic'."

"That's not fair! My mom doesn't know about me. You know that. And I am sorry."

"Okay. I'll see you around then."

He looked back down at this laptop screen and began typing. I could see that he was mad and now he was ignoring me.

I slumped my shoulders and sighed. I walked up to him and moved behind him and bent down and put my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry, Nic. I'll tell them soon. I promise. Please don't be mad at me."

He sighed, then bent his head down and kissed my arm.

"When you're done at your parents, I want you to come directly back here. When you walk in the door, you will utter not one word. You are to go directly to my bedroom, take your clothes off -- except for your jock -- and you damn well be better wearing a jock..."

He paused to hook his finger in the waistband of my jeans and check. I was indeed wearing a jockstrap.

"...You will get onto my bed on your hands and knees. You are not to move or speak until I tell you. When I am ready, I will come in and I will deal with your rude behavior."

"Yes, sir," I quivered.

I straightened up and started to leave, but Dominic grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He pulled me down to him and gave me a tender kiss. I smiled warmly at him and he gave me a quick wink before turning back to his computer to resume work.

I had a grin on my face the entire trip to my parents.

Dinner with my parents was pleasant. Mom hounded me with a million questions about my life. I mentioned that I had made some new friends and she seemed quite pleased. At one point, I almost told them I was gay, but I chickened out.

It was on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. I was a coward. I knew that I would have to tell them soon. I was afraid that Dominic and my relationship would suffer if I didn't and I didn't want to lose him.

* * *

When I got back to Dominic's, I was a little nervous, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me. When I walked in the house, I did just as he told me. He was watching TV. He didn't look up or speak as I came in. I walked right upstairs to his bedroom. I got undressed, pulling off all my clothes except for my jockstrap. I got onto the bed on my hands and knees and waited.

It seemed like it took him forever to come upstairs. I waited quietly and patiently. Just when my arms started to hurt, I heard the door shut. The light on the nightstand turned on.

Dominic's warm hands ran across my butt cheeks. He pulled at one of the straps framing my ass and pulled it out. He let go and it slapped against my skin, making me tremble. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed.

His hand drifted across my butt, kneading and squeezing, rubbing and stroking.

"You were a bad cub today, Scotty," he said quietly. "Do you know what happens to bad cubs?"

He paused for a second. I didn't know if he wanted me to answer, so I remained quiet.

I could hear the smile on his face when he finally said, "They get spanked."

I swallowed nervously and took in a deep breath. As I was letting it out, I felt the sharp sting of his hand on my ass.

"Oh!" I cried out. "Ow!"

"Be quiet. Take your punishment."

His hand came down again with a smack. I bit my bottom lip and squeezed my eyes shut. My arms and legs trembled as he spanked me again and again. My dick slowly rose up until it was laying against my belly.

After several swats, he came down really hard, causing me to gasp. He smacked the same spot four more times as hard as he could. Tears poured down my cheeks while pre-come oozed out of my piss slit. I could feel it soaking into the pouch of my jock, causing a wet spot.

Dominic slowly rubbed my sore bottom. His touch was so soothing as it moved over the curves of my ass cheeks. My breathing slowed and I let out a little sigh of pleasure.

Dominic let out a satisfied grunt. "Mm. That's my good cub... Now it's time for a reward."

I felt him shifting his position. His hands moved and spread my cheeks apart. I gasped and moaned when I felt his tongue swirl around my hole.

"You like that, Scotty?" he asked as he kissed and nipped on my cheek.

"Yeah," I breathed.

Dominic pushed his face into my crack and attacked my hole with his tongue. He licked and swirled. He scraped his teeth across it. His tongue moved fast, then slow, around and across. He rubbed his whiskered chin across it, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. He pushed this tongue into me and I shuddered and whimpered. My dick was dripping a steady stream into the jock.

"Please, Nic... I need you inside me... Please!"

Dominic chuckled. "Since you asked so nice..."

I looked back at him and watched him open the lube and pour it onto his fingers. He pushed two fingers inside me and I dropped my head and moaned. I pushed my ass back against his fingers.

"Yeah, you want it bad, don't you, boy?" he asked in a raw and throaty voice as he pumped three fingers in and out of me.

He pulled his fingers out and I gripped the sheets tight and braced myself for what was coming. Dominic stood next to the bed. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to the edge. He pushed down on my ass to get it lined up with him. I felt the slickened head of his cock pushing against my hole. I whimpered and pushed back against him. The head of his cock slid inside me. He tightened his grip on my hips and pushed in until he was buried completely inside me.

"Nic," I moaned.

"Oh fuck, Scotty," he groaned. "Your ass is too fucking good, baby..."

"Fuck it, Nic," I whispered. "Fuck my ass."

Dominic groaned loudly and pulled out until the head almost popped out. He shoved back into me, all the way to the root. His dick head hit my prostate and I cried out as pleasure burst through my body.

Dominic took me hard and fast. He suddenly pulled out, causing me to whimper with need. "No, don't stop. Please..."

"Turn over," he commanded.

I rolled over onto my back and scooted back on the bed as he climbed in between my legs. He pulled my legs apart and knealt in between. He grabbed my ankles and pulled them apart. He pushed forward and shoved his cock hard into me. I reached up and grabbed his soft waist and held on. He rocked his hips back and forth hard and fast.

He leaned down over me and grabbed my hair and tugged it, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to get my attention. I looked up into his eyes as he pounded his cock into me.

Oh god. I could see it in his eyes. He wanted me. He needed me. He loved me.

My body started to shake and shiver. My mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out as I erupted. Volleys of hot semen shot out of me, coating the inside of the jock pouch.

Dominic let out a roar. "Oh! Fuck, baby! Milk my cock!"

Dominic groaned and grunted loudly. His dick expanded inside of me. I felt him throb and pulse and then I felt the warmth of his seed spreading inside and dripping from me.

He relaxed his grip on my hair and laid on top of me, panting and heaving.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

"Thank you," I whispered as tears trickled down my face. "Thank you..."

* * *

A week later, Dominic and I met for dinner on Thursday night and we had plans to spend the night together.

By the time Dominic took me home, I wasn't feeling well at all. I was so sick, we didn't even make love. He spent the night with me and held me, trying to soothe me and comfort me, but I couldn't sleep well. My stomach was cramping badly and it kept me awake. We thought maybe I had food poisoning, but he wasn't sick at all.

In the morning, he had to go to work. He was doing a survey on a retention pond. I called in sick to work because I knew I wouldn't be able to work like this. He told me to go to the doctor if I didn't feel better.

I woke up a few hours later, sweating profusely. The pillow and sheets were soaked. My stomach was killing me. I stumbled to the bathroom and threw up twice. I knew that there was something wrong with me. My stomach hurt so bad I was crying.

I called Dominic and left him a voice mail. In between the tears, I jokingly told him that I had an Alien chest-burster inside me and I was going to the hospital.