Movie Night Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

Dominic's rhythm never faltered. Fast and furious was his pace. He pounded into me with everything he had. He let go of my wrists and braced himself on his arms. I couldn't help the little whimpers that spilled from my throat every time his hips slapped against mine, slamming hard against me over and over. He rubbed his bearded chin along my neck, then started to suck and bite. I quivered underneath him, whispering, "Yes, Nic... Don't stop..." over and over.

When I felt the top of my head bump the headboard, I reached up and pushed my hand against it to brace myself. I stared up at him wide-eyed as he gazed back down at me. His eyes were dark with lust. He licked his lips.

"Fuck, boy," he groaned. "Love how your body responds to me. I'm pounding you into the fucking wall. God, I can't get enough of your tight little ass. Can't get enough of you, baby. I love you, Scotty. I fucking love you. So much."

"Dominic," I moaned, his words bringing me to the brink once more. "Love you!"

"You're gonna make me come, baby. I'm gonna fill you up, boy..."

"Dominic..."

Dominic pushed a hand between our bodies and grabbed my slimy dick. His deep blue eyes remained locked onto mine. "Oh god, yes... I love you... You're my boy. My boy. Mine. Oh, FUCK!"

Dominick's rhythm stilted and his body jerked hard. His cock expanded and swelled inside me. It throbbed and pulsed against my prostate and I felt it jerk as the first rope of hot semen splattered against my insides. I dug my fingers into his back and cried out his name as his hand brought me to a shattering climax. Dominic grunted loudly with each contraction of his intense, extended orgasm. My ass muscles squeezed and milked him, draining every drop of his load from his pulsing organ.

I slumped back onto the bed, feeling boneless as Dominic fell on top of me, unable to hold himself up any longer. I held his sweat soaked body tight to me, letting him rest his ample weight on me. I panted as the last of the shudders left his body. "Love you, Dominic."

Dominic planted kisses along my collar bone and neck. His cock started to soften and my body pushed it out along with a rush of his fluid. A shudder ran through my body.

His hands moved up to my head and he cradled it in his hands. He wiped the sweaty bangs off my forehead and pressed his lips in the middle of my forehead. He kissed the side of my head at my temple, then nuzzled his nose against my ear.

"When I heard your voicemail," he whispered. "And then I couldn't get in touch with you... The things that went through my head... And then I found out you were rushed into surgery. Damn. I was so fucking scared that I was going to lose you. I..." Dominic's voice faltered and he cleared his throat. "I hope I never have to live through that again. But I realized that I can't live without, baby. I want you to move in with me. I want you to stay with me. Here. In our home. Please, Scotty. Say yes."

"Yes," I whispered back.

Dominic was silent for a second, then he pushed back so that he could see my face. "Did you just say yes?"

"Yes, I said yes."

Dominic's eyes watered and he blinked rapidly, then threw his head back and barked out a loud and joyous laugh. I couldn't help but giggle.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, then kissed me with all the love and passion he could manage.

"I love you, boy."

"I love you, Dominic," I whispered against his swollen lips.

Dominic rolled onto his back and pulled me with him so that I was cuddled up against his chest. His arms tightened around me and I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in the arms of the man I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with.

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers