All Comments on 'Moving into a New Town'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great as always

With room for sequels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Very nice story.. hope there are more with David and Amanda..

RAMJET69RAMJET69almost 12 years ago
Punctuation Check Please

THIS (and everything like it) . . .

"Maybe." She said as she dug into her purse. "Call me at work, not at home though," She said, handing me a business card. "By the way, what's your name?"

SHOULD BE

"Maybe," she said as she dug into her purse. "Call me at work, not at home though," she said, handing me a business card. "By the way, what's your name?"

Note the commas, lower case letters and the quotes. Also if dialogue is in same paragraph, second she said isn't necessary.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xalmost 12 years agoAuthor
punctuation

RAMJET69, Actually that has been a topic of much debate between my editors. There seem to be two currently accepted forms, one of which you describe and the one which i tend toward. I have found mainstream novels that are both ways. I think the method you describe is the more traditional method, but the style this story is written in is more consistent with what today's word processors gramatic checkers tend toward. I suspect its a case of not being able to manage the complex rules about which when to punctuate which way. Anyway, i appreciate your feedback and hope that you enjoyed the story in spite of the punctuation controversy.

tonny13587tonny13587almost 12 years ago
Bravo!

I am not a biker but I've been around them enough to be able to "picture" your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Forget the trivia please!

This is a hot story which is what this site is about. 5/5.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 12 years ago
Nice fantasy

I know from experience that bikes are real pussy magnets - never that good, though!

However, the way corporate America works - Ms Deming would have known "Dave" was going to show up Monday, and she would have known his name and CV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story very much. Now I'm ready for a sequel :-) . Thanks for all of your efforts and hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lets Just do it!!!

This story is just so fresh and erotic!! Not the hum drum stuff most seem to write!! I will hunt for more like this one! My hat is off to you X_Storyman!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fun twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Needs Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always your stories are erotic and fun. I agree with others, you need to write one or two more followups.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 1 year ago

LOVE how friendly the women are in your stories!!!

Where do you live?

Do any of your local women visit Nashville? :+))))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10448 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...