Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I donated my Ford Fusion to the local women's shelter, and I traded her Lexus in for a two-year-old Ford 250 Extended Cab Platinum edition with forty thousand miles on it. It's one of those things that my father instilled in me. Never buy a new car off the lot. Let someone else pay the depreciation. Why did I need such a big truck? Cause I was moving to Colorado. I had passed the bar in Colorado when some of the marijuana talk started in Michigan. I really only wanted to research what worked and what didn't, but since I was doing so much study of Colorado law, I decided to sit the bar and passed. Now for the million-dollar question, what was I going to do in Colorado? I had no clue, but I had some change in my pocket and a new attitude. I loaded the last of my stuff in the U-haul trailer and set my Pandora station to Weezer radio. I headed west to the tune of "Buddy Holly".

12