Moving to San Diego Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

"No but I thought that together we could find the ideal car. My main concern is safety issues; I don't care about the look," I said.

"Well I would recommend a Hummer. It's a big car and it's safe," My father said and continued, "We can drive by an auto dealer tomorrow and take a look."

"Sounds like a great idea," I replied.

After that we just small talked for half an hour and then I went to bed.

---

In the morning I turned on my laptop and curiously I opened the recording from Lisa and my father's bedroom from the night before. I heard Lisa and my father talking, while my dad lay on the bed and Lisa was getting ready to get to bed. Lisa then turned off the light and got into bed. They started to kiss and half a minute later Lisa got on top of my father. She began riding him and after a couple of minutes I could hear my father say, "Oh god Lisa, I'm cumming." Lisa bent down and kissed him and then got out of bed and moved to the bathroom. Promptly I heard my father start snoring. A moment later; Lisa got back into bed.

I turned off my laptop and couldn't resist grinning. If this episode was a reflection on my father and Lisa's lovemaking, I could better understand why Lisa thought she was addicted to my ten inches cock. Sometimes our fuck-sessions lasted an hour or longer.

After this I showered and got dressed before I went to the kitchen, where the whole family already were seated. Giving Brian a kiss on the cheek, I said, "Good morning everyone."

My father mumbled a good morning behind his paper.

My eyes fell on Lisa and she looked really good. She rose and went to the fridge and I could see that she had dressed very moderate. She was wearing a tight t-shirt that emphasized her bust and her wasp like waist but didn't show any cleavage. It was probably a good thing, because then she wouldn't have to explain her tanned tits. Her pants and high heels accentuated her firm buttocks and I could feel a throbbing in my groin. But I told myself, that I had to cool it.

I began to eat and talked with Brian. After some time my father lay down the paper and looked at me and said, "Are you ready for some car shopping?"

"I'm ready and excited. I have never had my own car," I replied.

"Then it's about time," My father said and continued, "I take a shower and get dressed then we can be on our way."

"Fine with me," I replied and my dad got up and went out of the kitchen followed by Brian.

Lisa and I began clearing the table and when I was sure that my father was out of hearing distance I said, "How did it go last night? Did you set up an alibi for a potential pregnancy?"

Lisa blushed and whispered to me, "Yes, we did make love and your father came into me."

"Well, I guess this means that you don't need me anymore now that my father can make you satisfied," I said, thinking about the quick fuck I had seen on the video.

"I wouldn't phrase it like that. Our lovemaking was over in a couple of minutes and I was far from satisfied. So you are not off the hook," Lisa said with a smile and continued, "As a matter of fact I got up after your father had shot his load into me and went to the bathroom and douched myself. If I get pregnant it will definitely be your seed, which has gotten me with child."

I began hardening hearing this and gave Lisa a quick kiss, "I can't wait to make love to you again, but we have to be careful so my father doesn't suspects anything."

"I couldn't agree more," Lisa said and continued, "Even though I want you for myself I have thought about you getting a girlfriend, when school starts. I hate to share you, bur your father would definitely think that something was wrong, if his big, handsome son didn't have a girlfriend. So promise me, that you will try to live like a normal teenager, when you go to school."

I couldn't believe that Lisa was suggesting that I had another girl besides her. But thrilled I replied, "I don't know Lisa, but if you feel so strongly about it I'll try to find a nice girl at school."

"Oh, Jason, I'll hate it, but it would be the wisest thing to do," With that Lisa turned and went out of the kitchen.

---

Half an hour later my father and I was driving toward a dealership. At the dealership we quickly found the car. I later learned that the previous evening, my father had called ahead and ordered a Hummer. My father had insisted upon getting it kind of pimped, so that I wouldn't be teased, when I drove it to school. So the car got a new sound system and large chrome wheels and was looking real good.

When I drove my new, shining, black Hummer out of the lot, I was happy. I now had a car with "lots of bass and big rims" - some would say a chick magnet.

Alone in the car I drove by my new school. I had said to my father, that I would try to get my transfer in order before the school began the next week. It turned out to be very easy and I got a chance to talk to the principal – a middle-aged man named Mr. Stewart. He showed me around the school and pointed out the classrooms, I should be in.

Ready for school I called my father at home and told him, that I would get Brian at the day care and we would cruise around for awhile.

---

For the next couple of days nothing much happened. I played with Brian, talked with my dad and tried not to be too obvious in my ogling of Lisa.

I masturbated to the videos of Lisa and me and yearned after her body. So one day I decided, that we had been playing it safe for long enough. When Lisa and I began cooking dinner, I started to flirt with her. Touching her every chance I got, but very subtle. Dressed in a green summer dress with a baby doll fit and embroidered neckline Lisa was looking hot. Her full, round breasts were pushed together, so that you could see the top of her cleavage. I felt a stir in my cock at the sight of her.

When dinner was almost ready I finished setting up the table and while Lisa started fixing everyone's plate, I got hold of Brian and dad. The table was rectangular in shape and my father sat at on one side with Lisa on the opposite side. Brian sat at top of the table between Lisa and my father and my place had become at the side of Lisa.

We sat down and everyone began to eat. Brian had had an exciting day at the day care and was dominating the conversation, while playing with a car I had bought for him. My father looked preoccupied with his own thoughts and had his eyes focused on the TV. The flirting with Lisa had made me hard and now a plan started to form in my head. As if it was an accident I let my leg brush against Lisa's. The tablecloth masked my actions and I kept my right leg pressed against Lisa's left. I glanced in Lisa's direction and we made eye contact. I smiled at her and she just smiled back.

"God she makes me hard," I thought to myself looking at Lisa's gorgeous face, with the fine skin and delicate bone structure and those pink lips, it was as if they were made for sucking on my hard meat.

I began rubbing my naked foot up and down her leg and Lisa looked at me, with distress in her eyes. She tried moving her legs but there wasn't enough room for her to get out of my range. For a while I continued my caress and noticing, that my dad was in deep thoughts, I let my right hand slid under the table and put it on Lisa's left knee. Her eyes widened and she gave me a shocked look.

"Now let's make it interesting," I thought to myself while my right hand slowly began stroking Lisa's naked thigh. The dress gave me a good opportunity to feel her muscles tremble at my caress.

Lisa slowly dropped her left hand under the table and grabbed my wrist. She turned her head toward me and our eyes meet. I winked at her and let my hand give her leg a firm squeeze. Then I started to massage her thigh in a circular motion and Lisa had to let go off my wrist before my father would notice anything. Lisa looked directly at me and mouthed the words, "Stop it Jason."

I just grinned at her and kept on massage her thigh. Turning my hand a bit I slipped it between Lisa's thighs and using my middle finger I began rubbing my hand up and down the crotch of Lisa's thongs. In a matter of seconds I could feel the material beginning to get wet.

I could see that Lisa was biting her bottom lip, so that she wouldn't make a sound. After some time I looked Lisa straight in the eyes and let my fingers move under the thong and make contact with her engorged clit. Lisa's eyes open wide and she let out a soft moan.

In no time I could feel the juices beginning to gush out of Lisa. I kept my fingers going in a circular motion on Lisa's clit seeing that my doings was causing her face to contort in pleasure. After awhile I let my thump continue stimulating her nub and slowly I inserted two of my fingers into her sopping pussy.

Slowly Lisa began to move her ass backwards and forwards in her chair and I could tell, that she would climax in a matter of seconds. She was breathing very fast now and I could see that her nipples were very hard and pushed against the material of her bodice. Lisa's full, round breasts rose and fell faster and faster and suddenly I felt her legs clamp shut around my hand.

I smiled as I watched Lisa, as she desperately tried to hold back a scream as her body shook in orgasm. She let out a hissing sound and her body trembled all over.

God damn, I was hard. My cock was throbbing, and I would have given anything for a chance of getting off. When Lisa looked at me I slowly pulled my hand out from under the table and one by one I put my fingers into my mouth and licked them clean.

Moments later my father – still occupied with his own thoughts – got up and took his plate to the sink. As he turned around he had an apologetic expression on his face and said, "That was delicious sweetie, and I'm so sorry I didn't pay attention to your conversation. But I have some trouble at the office; I just couldn't take my mind off."

"That's all right honey," Lisa replied.

Quickly I said with a smile, "It's okay dad. Lisa and I had no problems filling out the gaps in the conversation."

Lisa blushed, but my father didn't notice as he already was leaving the kitchen.

Brian got down and went to his room to play before he had to go to bed.

As they both had left the kitchen Lisa finally got up and looked at me, "What were you thinking Jason? Jim could have noticed your behavior if he had looked over at us during the meal."

"But he didn't," I said and continued, "And if you move quickly he will not notice at all."

"What do you mean?"

I pointed at the lower part of her dress. Her juices had soaked the crotch and the back of her dress. Lisa gasped and said, "I'll have to get changed."

I got up from my seat and grabbed her arm and said, "In a minute. You'll have to take care of me before you go."

I placed her hand at my crotch, where my hard-on was very obvious.

"No Jason, I can't do it here. Please let's wait."

Not taking no for an answer I quickly moved us behind the counter and put my hands on Lisa's shoulders and began to applied pressure on them.

Lisa's eyes met mine and they became huge. She whispered, "I can't do this. Jim could come into the kitchen any minute."

"He's busy thinking about problems at the office," I said and continued, "I really need this. I'll keep watch."

Lisa started to kneel down in front of me.

I watched as she pulled down my short and my throbbing erection got out and almost slapped her in the face.

"Oh my god, I had almost forgot have big it was," Lisa whispered and I could see her nipples poking against her dress. She moaned and opened her mouth and began sucking on the glans. With both her hands she was stroking my shaft. In a matter of minutes I could feel my cum almost boiling in my balls, and moments later I began cumming with great force. Lisa tried to swallow everything, but again she had to give up. Then she put her right hand in front of my cock, while massaging it with her left hand.

When I was finish cumming, she quickly grabbed a towel and mopped up my cum. She rose from the floor and quickly left the kitchen.

---

For the next couple of days Lisa and I managed our schedules, so that we could meet and fuck. But it was far less frequently as before my father's homecoming – often just one time a day in the morning, when my father had left for work. On those occasions the sex was always incredibly hot and intense because we had been watching and teasing each another from a distance. So by the time we were able to have a few minutes together to satisfy our lust, we were both out of control.

At one of those occasions, my father had forgotten some papers and came home, while Lisa and I were banging each other in the exercise room. I had Lisa bent over and was fucking her from behind with long deep strokes. We heard my father shouting out Lisa's name and Lisa gasped in shock and tried to get up. I put my hand on her back, so that she couldn't move at said to her, "Call him."

Lisa looked at me with distress in her eyes, but did as I said. She called out, "Jim, I'm in the exercise room."

I began power-fucking Lisa until I could hear the door down the hallway open. At that point, I grabbed my clothes and sprinted toward the sauna. Lisa had hurriedly put on her tight yellow rib tank top and her black knit shorts. Her thong had I taken with me. From the sauna I could see my father entering the exercise room.

"I just wanted to tell you that I forgot some papers. Have you been exercising? Don't overdo it. I can see that you're all sweaty and have trouble breathing," My father said.

"Oh honey. I have been on the stair stepper for half an hour. I also think I overdid it. Can I help you finding your papers?" Lisa replied.

"No, I just would let you know, that I had been in and out of the house. I'll go get my papers and then take off."

"All right honey. I'll be stretching for awhile. See you tonight."

With a kiss on Lisa's forehead my father turned and walked out of the room. Quickly I walked naked up behind Lisa and began cupping her full, round tits. Her nipples were still hard as rock and were pressing hard against the material of her tank top.

"Stop it Jason, your father is still in the house."

"I don't care; I have to fuck you right now," While I said this I had pulled Lisa's shorts down her legs and swiftly inserted my ten inches cock into Lisa's sopping wet pussy. Once more I was fucking her from behind. The fact that my father still was in the house just made me even harder. While mauling Lisa's tits, kissing her neck and ears I picked up the speed. After a minute I was jack-hammering in and out of Lisa's cunt and Lisa was moaning out loud. Moments later I could feel Lisa's pussy muscles tighten around my cock, and I felt her shake and shiver while she had an orgasm. That spurred me on and with a groan I pressed my pole against her cervix and sprayed my load deep inside her pussy.

Life was just great...

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers
12